[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 918309)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3728 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154791295974.png - (466.87KB , 569x740 , PentaclesKing3.png )
918309 No. 918309 ID: 2755f5

This is a NSFW clothing damage adventure!
the quest will contain nudity and violence and possibly some sexual content
Lewd suggestions are encouraged but not required.

The cruelest prison is the one we build for our self

This quest is funded by Patreon,
if you'd like to see more consider sending a few coins!
https://www.patreon.com/KingOfPentacles

Previous Threads
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/780786.html
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/858442.html

Discussion
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/111417.html
263 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 942392 ID: 094652

Admonish your inebriated sisters and focus on making it to a higher authority. Pointing fingers is the Duchess' job, not yours.
>>
No. 942393 ID: 3ed3c3

>>942387
STRIP CLOTHES!

SEARCH FOR KEYS!

realize that we just misplaced them
>>
No. 942394 ID: ad51b8

the hell with that, if someone took your keys they might be trying to free the prisoners, check on them first to make sure no one is escaping. Wake any fool guard you pass along the way so they can do their damn jobs.
>>
No. 942397 ID: a9af05

>>942387
Wait! Normally threatening to eat someone makes them react with fear! But look at the kobold! He is slow to react!

Could it be possible that he was drugged? That might explain why everyone is on the floor! We managed to awaken faster because drugs have a harder time affecting larger bodies!

Who served the food to everyone? That person is the one that drugged everyone!
>>
No. 942398 ID: b1b4f3

Strip him but realize quickly that an intruder drugged everyone and stole the keys. Wake the rest of the kobolds to search for the intruder.
>>
No. 942401 ID: 9d50cc

One of the other kobolds could have them and be about to run off while we're distracted! Better pile them together first where we can keep an eye on them, maybe line them up against the wall. Then strip them! Can't waste time. Better use your teeth to help your hands!

As soon as you've stripped one and they don't have the keys, then they're trustworthy enough for you to send them to check the cells and look for intruders, while you keep confirming the rest. Obviously to make up for the time lost stripping them, make sure they don't waste more time putting their clothes back on before checking around. If they have a problem with that, it's just a suitable punishment for having such weak constitutions and/or being so unreliable that you were forced to search them.
>>
No. 942404 ID: 322af8

One head should talk reason about checking the cells while the others work on undressing the kobold.
>>
No. 942405 ID: ac6625

>>942404
Agreed.
>>
No. 942408 ID: 7fb87a

>>942387
Shake him until the keys fall out, he sobers up enough to make words, or death
>>
No. 942419 ID: c49ece

The key ring would be bigger than he is, where would he even keep it?
>>
No. 942423 ID: caf1de

why are we beating up a kobold when we don't even no what happened
we're not even waiting for him to respond does snake just want some bold peen

if one of them did take the keys then it was probably the evil one that has a thing for the bee
>>
No. 942438 ID: e6f10c

No stripping the 'bold to look for your keys. It doesn't make any sense to do so 'cause your keyring and its keys is so big it'd be damn obvious under the kobold's clothing. A quick visual inspection and simple pat down would find 'em. That done, you have more urgent things to do than searching kobolds.

The most important thing to do right now is to get to every occupied dungeon cell those keys unlock and check if they're still occupied. If one or more of the imprisoned has escaped, then you need to raise the alarm and get search parties out to find 'em ASAP. And whether some have escaped or not, you need extra guards standing watch on the occupied dungeon cells 'till you get your keys back to protect against anyone letting the imprisoned out. Just make sure all the guards have been searched for your keys before putting 'em on duty.
>>
No. 942679 ID: a500cb

>>942387
I think he's still waking up.
Might wanna give him a second to do so.
>>
No. 943415 ID: 8275cf
File 156658477650.png - (749.73KB , 657x858 , Pentacle099.png )
943415

The Hydra shreds Vovo's pants
'not again!' he cries

[i']yeah! Yeah! more more!'[/i] Mifal cheers

'Laret look what you've done, you've encourage us in public!' Solia Protests

'We need to stay on target, find the prisoners.' Fason orders

'I just said what we're all thinking! more stripping!' Laret smugly responds

'you don't think for me! we have have a job to do!' Fason growls

'Fason! it was my turn to speak!' Remia objects

'you never have anything important to say!' Fason dismisses

The Hydra loses cohesive control and begins flailing on the ground

'stop talking so much! we agreed on turns!' Remia shrieks

'I can talk as much as I want! I'm center head!' Fason sneers

'that doesn't make you better than us Fason!' Laret hisses

'Laret this is all your fault!' Solia whines

'Shut up Solia! at least Laret wants to have fun!' Mifal Laughs

'stop arguing everyone!' Remia shouts!

ultimately what does The Hydra agree on?
>>
No. 943416 ID: b1b4f3

>>943415
FIND THE PRISONERS
>>
No. 943420 ID: 3ed3c3

>>943415
It's time to turn their attention outwards.
Tell the guards to secure the prison. If any prisoners have escaped, track them down and capture them. Also, someone find the damn keys.
>>
No. 943428 ID: ac6625

>>943415
Find those damn prisoners and the keys, settle hydra sibling issues after.
>>
No. 943431 ID: 0fae41

The Hydra agrees on making the kobolds hunt down the prisoners while she all gets ice cream.
>>
No. 943442 ID: 2df440

Find the prisoners
>>
No. 943443 ID: 9d50cc

The Hydra heads all agree that their boss is very scary and that it's a good idea to not look bad.
>>
No. 943447 ID: 322af8

Well you took off the pants. See if he has the keys or not. If he doesn't demand the others find them.
>>
No. 943451 ID: 7fb87a

>>943415
Surely you all agree that you don't want to be PUNISHED FOR LOSING THE KEYS
So focus on finding them.
>>
No. 943454 ID: 4854ef

>>943451
Agree with this. You'll face the punishment for not finding keys. Get up, order the Kobolds around, and find them!
>>
No. 943481 ID: 32b5ec

Get up, carry the 'bold with you, ask the quebstiones, find keys.
>>
No. 943493 ID: 17f233

>>943415
(You kobolds) Find the prisoners!. Keep our snuggleboy in a snug hydra hug as a stress relief doll. If the last few minutes are any indication today is going to be a long one of doing our actual “work”(ugh!).

Let’s follow the ‘everyone was drugged’ line of thinking to it’s conclusion & put the jail on lockdown. Maybe we’ll be able to trap them inside the prison before they escape. Ask our kobold toy what he knows about the prisoners because we sure as hell don’t know jack.
>>
No. 943577 ID: 8991cb

Find the keys. That'll probably lead you to find some important information. And maybe order the kobolds to put the prison on lockdown while you're at it.
>>
No. 943585 ID: eeb7d9

Find the keys and the prisoners, STOP FUCKING AROUND OR THE DUCHESS IS GOING TO KILL YOU!
>>
No. 943723 ID: 8275cf
File 156697493947.png - (253.70KB , 657x858 , Pentacle100.png )
943723

After a little more squabbling the Hydra finally convinces them self that they need to find the keys and check the prisoners

They pull out their map, the Hydra never goes anywhere beyond level 0 and level 1, so the keys must be somewhere here.

The Hydra has 3 kobolds to order around; Nifel, Yappa and Skrep(They Hydra has chosen to keep Vovo with them)

where does the Hydra send the koblds and where do the go first themselves

>>
No. 943725 ID: b1b4f3

>>943723
First, take a stop by the armory to get everyone equipped.
Then get down to level 1 and have the kobolds spread out to alert the other guards there, tell them to engage lockdown procedure. Close all the security gates if you have them, if not just start barring doors.
You should personally head towards the cells that contain any prisoners that are capable of fighting back. If you find any intruders, either scream for reinforcements or take them on yourself, whichever is needed.
If the high threat prisoners are kept in different sections you'll have to spread out the kobolds I guess, but I can't tell what to do without labeled cells.

Oh, and someone needs to make a dash for the city gates to make sure they can't be opened without a great expenditure of time and effort. That's the exit the prisoners would take. Send whoever's fastest, with instructions to turn back and inform you if there are escapees in the way so that you can make chase.
>>
No. 943731 ID: 54c395

>>943723
Quickly check the entire dungeon
Send Skrep to the city gates to keep them closed for the time being and send Yappa and Niffel to the opposite side of the dungeon and meet them in the middle to share your findings.
>>
No. 943732 ID: 54c395

>>943731
First go to the armory to get weapons just Incase
>>
No. 943733 ID: 094652

Okay, first and foremost, rally more guards. Get the kobolds to call security. Any trouble they get you into is going to piddle in comparison if you didn't capture the three heroes who now know your base defenses.

Have two guard the city gates and one guard the cliff drop while you go to the castle entrance and call for backup. After that, systematically search and cut off any scouting - if you remember correctly, the heroes don't have a rouge so focus on magic and ambush trickery.
>>
No. 943740 ID: 895581

>>943723
Send one 'bold to the "Castle" entrance and another to the "City Gates" entrance to alert the guards and ask if anyone has come and gone. Tell them that if they learn of any pertinent information, they should report back immediately, but if nothing important happened, to instead begin searching the dungeon for your keys.
Send the remaining 'bold to stay at the main intersection on floor 1 to keep an eye out, and to yell if he sees anyone suspicious.

As for yourself, head to the cliff drop; you might've been robbed by a person who can fly. We need to check every possibility. Feathers, fur - any slight potential indicator of a person other than yourself and the 'bolds being present.
>>
No. 943743 ID: 3ed3c3

>>943723
Nifel and Yappa check level 1.
The Hydra, Skrep, and Vovo will check level 0.
>>
No. 944924 ID: 8275cf
File 156835058174.png - (707.51KB , 657x858 , Pentacle101.png )
944924

'Niffle go up to the castle! the guard must be informed'Remia cries
'-and us to the armory, we must defend ourselves' Solia supports
'no we should send Skrep to the Castle, I think-' Mifal disagrees
'quiet you! Skrep, Yappa come with us' Fason orders

The Hydra travels to the armory and equips themself
>>
No. 944925 ID: 8275cf
File 156835065815.png - (544.38KB , 657x858 , Pentacle102.png )
944925

The Hydra and the two kobolds descend to the first layer of the dungeon

'Yappa alert the city gate'Fason commands

The Hydra and Skrep head north, before they can split up a prisoner calls out.
free me! the prisoner hisses I know where the invaders went, I can catch them she promises

how does The Hydra respond?
>>
No. 944926 ID: 0fae41

With the pokey stick. Looks like Kalez is doing an unannounced inspection again where she poses as a prisoner and asks you to violate workplace safety rules.
>>
No. 944931 ID: 91ee5f

>>944925
Sucks for her. Without your keys, you can’t free her. Not that you would free her in the first place.
>>
No. 944934 ID: b1b4f3

>>944925
Tell the prisoner that she can tell you where the invaders went and you will reward her later. If she doesn't tell you, she will lose a hand.
>>
No. 944937 ID: 094652

Tell her you're not buying it... not at that price. But chin up! You have a marvelous proposal for the queen, featuring daily daytime chain work in the sun and lunch breaks with real food, instead of forcing prisoners into cramped, creeping spaces for years until they go mad. Hopefully the prisoners won't kill you and escape or get you fired without implementing your proposal...
>>
No. 944945 ID: 9876c4

Your chutzpah is noted, and will be included in our report.
>>
No. 944959 ID: a664e3

>>944925

Well, if she knows that there are invaders already, despite no word of them leaving your mouth, then we know that she at least has *some* information. If you can open the door without our keys, then it'd be worthwhile to bring her with you. Worst case scenario, there's one more invader than before. Best case scenario, you get some extra guidance and assistance in capturing your targets.

If you can't open the door, then you could use the promise of softening their sentence as an incentive. Maybe you could make them an official snitch if their assistance pans out here, with the reward of being let out on good behavior as the carrot.
>>
No. 945011 ID: 322af8

Oh that looks like the one wasp. We can promise lenience if we find the keys, right now we can not get them out. Till then run to the points we decided on.
>>
No. 945067 ID: 9876c4

I would suggest that while losing prisoners is a grievous sin, freeing prisoners is not under our authority.
>>
No. 945073 ID: ac6625

>>944925
Even if we could free the prisoner, they are likely to lead you astray and make this crisis worse. Don't buy it and take whatever information they say with a grain of salt and distrust.
>>
No. 945369 ID: 9250d9

>>944925
Do we know the identity of this prisoner?
>>
No. 945746 ID: 6f7a5a
File 156939117850.png - (428.71KB , 657x858 , Pentacle103.png )
945746

The Hydra knows the prisoner is berzerker known as Vezkar the Ravager, she is a heathen, brute and general menace to Terotha

'there is no escape for you, we don't have the key, and wouldn't let you out if we did' Remia sneers
' . . . though we could break these bars with our bare hands, we'd only do it to break your filthy neck' Fason threatens
'but the . . . "Duchess" prefers that you rot in this cell' Solia sighs

'I know their plan, You'll fail without what I know!' the prisoner exclaims proudly

'tell us! or we'll make you suffer!' Laret promises
'Tell us, if your info is worth it we may let you out' Mifal lies

'free me first or you'll get nothing, and I'll laugh as we all die' The Berzerker stubbornly replies

does The Hydra free the wasp or continue on?
>>
No. 945747 ID: b1b4f3

Ugh, stubborn criminal. Fine, you will let her out, but it will not be true freedom. She will be working for you until the duchess says otherwise (she will probably say to put her back in a cell).
>>
No. 945748 ID: 0fae41

A heathen brute? Sounds like the duchess' favorite kind of minion. This is just MSF style hiring, isn't it? Release her for a trial run.
>>
No. 945749 ID: 9876c4

Still no.

You'll die first, scum.
>>
No. 945750 ID: 864e49

How the hell would she know anything about anyone's plan? She's full of shit and she will rot in this cell.
>>
No. 945752 ID: 3ce8ff

>>945750
im supporting the why the hell would she actually know anything here?
>>
No. 945766 ID: ac6625

No compromises. We'll find our own way. How would she know where these escapees would have gone anyway?
>>
No. 945767 ID: f1ed0f

Selling it hard, isn't she? Too much so. If it's a matter of "we all die", then she'd want to give any help she could to prevent it, regardless of her freedom or not. Lies. Perhaps if you had the keys you might risk letting her out with her shackles still on, but you don't, and you won't add property damage to the list of the duchess' displeasure. Go to leave, and see if she squeals a bit harder when you do. If she won't, leave her.
>>
No. 945791 ID: 1f63c8

>>945746

One of two realities is true. Either she knows the plan, or she doesn't. 50% odds either way as far as we know. We can choose either to let her out, or to keep her in there. Thus, there are four outcomes:

She knows the plan, we let her out: You have the information necessary to catch the prisoners, and it may just be necessary if what she says is true. Letting the prisoners escape is unacceptable, so if we accept that she knows the plan, then this is the only reasonable choice.

She doesn't know the plan, we don't let her out: We waste no time on a pointless diversion, and focus our energy on finding the prisoners. Certainly, this is the best choice if we can be sure that she's lying about knowing the plan.

She knows the plan, we don't let her out: If she was telling the truth about knowing the plan, then suddenly her desperation to be let out should be considered worrying. What is coming that she fears? What are the prisoners planning? Is she right in saying that we can't stop it? This is the worst possible outcome of the set, as it may result in preventable deaths.

She doesn't know the plan, we let her out: You've wasted precious time breaking her out, and have ruined her cell. This is bad, and is the reason to be cautious about her words. However, even if she is tricking you, this is still the lesser of two evils. Keep the prisoner shackled, and she won't have much of a chance to fight and distract you. You lose time, yes, but that is all you surrender in this outcome.

Obviously, I'm for letting her out. I believe the result of the third option occurring is far worse than option 4's consequence.
>>
No. 945792 ID: 322af8

Sigh. Break the bars. Tell her you're watching her and ask for their plan. Everyone dying is bad after all.
>>
No. 945812 ID: fb64b5

Let her out, but keep her on a short leash...
Got any rope on you?
>>
No. 945830 ID: 32b5ec

>>945746
Let her out, but keep her handcuffed or similarly bound. She'll have freedom for the moment, and you might consider some leniency if she's helpful.

If she doesn't help you, break a leg of hers and throw her back into the cell.
>>
No. 945930 ID: 094652

Too many variables, choose the simple one and knock her out.
>>
No. 947337 ID: 6f7a5a
File 157141020478.png - (685.05KB , 657x858 , Pentacle104.png )
947337

After a few minutes of squabbling The Hydra collectively decides to let the prisoner out, hear what she has to say, then decide her fate.

'what you tell us better be good!' Remia Growls
'If not, you'll regret ever leaving that cell' Mifal Sneers

The Bezerker speaks 'Time is short, the invaders plan to lay bombs in the lower levels, send the whole cliff side crashing into the sea!'

What does the Hydra do?
>>
No. 947340 ID: a664e3

>>947337

Dealing with this prisoner will just mean more squabbling and in-fighting between heads, and less stopping the escapees. One of the kobolds can deal with her while she's still bound, so leave her with one of them. Let's just say Skrep.

The armory is close to the staircase, so arm yourselves before heading down. Of course, if the prisoners are had the opportunity, they would have very likely claimed some of the best equipment for themselves, or otherwise tampered with it so that it couldn't be used against them. With that in mind, it may be better to just get downstairs ASAP, rather than putting up with whatever slowdowns they might have prepared. Gotta get this bomb situation dealt with pronto.
>>
No. 947342 ID: b1b4f3

>>947337
...wouldn't that kill the invaders too?
>>
No. 947344 ID: 094652

> Send the whole cliffside crashing
That would explain why she's willing to cooperate with her jailors.

Get moving before it's too late - but keep an eye on the Berserker in case she thinks about stabbing you in the back.
>>
No. 947345 ID: 11f77a

If Vovo is still with you, let him go send a message back to the castle/Niffel of the new-found information of bombs. And to prepare for the worst if the problem isn't dealt with in time.

I'm uneasy about Vezkar's stinger--so careful when you leave her alone with one of the kobolds. Tear off some fabric from Vovo before letting him go; use it to block that stinger.

You can probably keep Vezkar in the prison-food room or some privy with a chair against the door. I have a feeling given the chance, she could escape to the cliff drop and fly away.

>Deciding her fate
Threaten her fate to be paraded around town with a bag tightly over her head--the citizens will tear every fabric off her possession as she stumbles aimlessly.
>>
No. 947348 ID: 91ee5f

>>947345
>fly away
You see those weights on her ankles, right? I highly doubt she’d be able to fly away with those things weighing her down.
>>
No. 947349 ID: 11f77a

>>947348
Those wings could still be helpful to control a safe landing. Even when absolutely sure there'd be no chance to survive the plunge, a good prison guard should root out all possibilities of escape.
>>
No. 947367 ID: 322af8

Well ask if they have a way to stop the bombs or know where their locations are. Otherwise we're now -more- screwed and have a convict on the loose.
>>
No. 947371 ID: a664e3

>>947345

Stinger ain't a concern if she's in chains like those. I doubt she's making it out of this prison like that. She has vested interest in those bombs not going off too.

What we really need to be concerned about is the worst possible scenario. Is it possible that she's working with the escaped prisoners? It's unlikely, seeing as their plan didn't seem to include freeing her, and relying on you to do it was never a certain enough thing to plan around, but it is technically possible. It's unlikely enough that we're better off believing her, but keep it on the backburner just in case anything comes up that hints at this being the case.

>>947345

Not a bad idea, although locking her in a room in a building that is currently under threat of a bombing would guarantee her fighting back. If we want to keep her complacent, we need to keep her somewhere that's both secure, but can be evacuated if need be. The Prison Food room is on the side of the cliff, so that's not the best option. I'd recommend one of the Guard rooms on the side of the City Gates. Even if you block it then, it should be close enough to safety to keep her placated. If an escape attempt is of concern, then just make sure you put your best kobold on the task of watching over her.

>>947349

This seems improbable, but if we think it's true then that's all the more reason to keep her away from any cliffside rooms. After all, that would give her less reason to go along with us, since she could survive the plan failing. I doubt she'd feel particularly inclined towards assisting us if her life doesn't depend on it.
>>
No. 947373 ID: 32b5ec

Get waspy to some guards, telling her that she will be treated well if her information is correct. I doubt she wants to stay in a rigged-to-explode building if she's telling the truth.
>>
No. 947397 ID: 0fae41

Those ball and chains look heavy. Carry her over your shoulder as she gives directions.
>>
No. 947401 ID: 2df440

strip the prisoner to make sure she isn't hiding any dangerous contraband
>>
No. 947736 ID: 6f7a5a
File 157188719740.png - (582.69KB , 657x858 , Pentacle105.png )
947736

The Hydra realize that they need to take action and quick!
before handling the intruders the prisoner must remain secure.

Considering the Prisoner the Hydra sees two dangers
Her wings could let her escape, and her stinger could be used to attack.

Having no restraints The Hydra grabs some cloth from Vovo to use instead.
Vovo cries out in objection.

The Hydra is displeased, Vovo doesn't have enough cloth to secure both stinger and wings.

What does the Hydra do?
A) Cover the stinger
B) Bind the wings
C) get more cloth from the prisoner
D) all of the above
E) forget about the Prisoner and just leave

>>
No. 947737 ID: b1b4f3

>>947736
B.
>>
No. 947739 ID: ede662

D
>>
No. 947740 ID: a664e3

>>947736

D. If we're going to bind her, we should at least do it right. She probably won't be too happy to surrender part of her garment, but let's just hope the joy of being out of her cell outweighs that for the moment.
>>
No. 947745 ID: 0fae41

D.
>>
No. 947753 ID: e2dc7c

Absolutely D
>>
No. 947754 ID: 094652

B - The stinger is dangerous and all, but its her ability to move into stabbing range that is the most dangerous.
>>
No. 947774 ID: 322af8

A) She wont be flying anywhere with those iron balls on her.
>>
No. 947799 ID: c0e130

>>947736
D
>>
No. 947804 ID: 11f77a

I suppose I'll go with A, Cover the stinger but we gotta check the lower levels fast. Even if Vezkar does nothing to resist, the kobolds are still accident-prone. Niffel practically ran into Icker's stinger himself. >>/questarch/825257

I do believe the weights will slow her down enough so Skrep can catch her.
>>
No. 948390 ID: 8991cb

I vote D
>>
No. 948536 ID: 6f7a5a
File 157264453323.png - (598.73KB , 657x858 , Pentacle106.png )
948536

Thinking quickly The Hydra tears off Veskar's dress and wraps uses it to bind her wings and cover her stinger.

The Hydra's next action
A) Order Vovo up to the castle to inform of the developement
B) Order Skrep to take the prisoner to the city gates
C) Rush to level 2
D) All of the Above
E) something else?

>>
No. 948537 ID: 11f77a

>>948536
That settles that! Since talking is a free action it would make sense to go with D for all of the above. Make haste to stop the bombs!
>>
No. 948538 ID: e7c7d3

A)If the wasp isn't lying then the castle needs to be warned
>>
No. 948539 ID: 9876c4

A and C, but back in the cell.
Manpower shortage, and all that.
>>
No. 948540 ID: 0fae41

Rush B!
>>
No. 948541 ID: a664e3

>>948536

D. All of those need to happen anyways, so might as well do it all at once.
>>
No. 948542 ID: 322af8

D is probably our best option seeing it deals with all our issues.
>>
No. 948559 ID: ac6625

D
>>
No. 948613 ID: 8991cb

A is probably most important, but let's go with D.
>>
No. 948829 ID: e2dc7c

>>948536
E) take her panties as a trophy.
>>
No. 949257 ID: 6f7a5a
File 157351023416.png - (591.27KB , 657x858 , Pentacle107.png )
949257

The Hydra Bellows orders to the kobolds demanding the whimpering Vovo up to the castle to alert the rulers of the new danger.
and then to Skrep to take the prisoner to the city gate.

* * *

While rushing to the second level The Hydra can hear sound of people around the next corner!

How does the Hydra proceed?
>>
No. 949258 ID: 3ed3c3

>>949257
Proceed with caution. Don't go charging into the midst of hostiles.
>>
No. 949261 ID: 094652

You have five heads, so look in five different directions!
>>
No. 949273 ID: 17f233

>>949257
>Proceed with caution. Don't go charging into the midst of hostiles.

No... in the words of a brilliant airtraffic controller....That's just what they'll be expecting us to do. Time is of the essence. Spring out from behind a corner in a full sprint & really knock them off their toes.
>>
No. 949285 ID: 0fae41

Announce your presence with a guttural roar.
>>
No. 949290 ID: eeb7d9

>>949273
This might work. MIGHT. I mean, You have the herds for it... and the physique.
>>
No. 949300 ID: 11f77a

>>949273
I agree on this one. The number one thing to do is separate the terrorists from their bombs when charging in. You have a wide attack and each of your heads can focus on a different target.
>>
No. 949306 ID: ac6625

>>949257
I think we need to keep some pressure on them, so charge ahead. Might even scare them or cause them to make a mistake.
263 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason