[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 941963)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3698 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156538652314.jpg - (1.87MB , 4563x1496 , Utopia 0.jpg )
941963 No. 941963 ID: 07c9c1

8 people being forced to live in an underground facility, completely cut off from any outside communication. As the days keep going stranger things start appearing in the facility.
Expand all images
>>
No. 941965 ID: 07c9c1
File 156538658444.jpg - (1.05MB , 1476x2332 , Utopia 1.jpg )
941965

>>
No. 941974 ID: 13222c

Yes, just trap the spirit in a human body.
>>
No. 942026 ID: 21f3c9

>>941965
I suppose we must run some tests in order to find out.
>>
No. 942031 ID: 58c631
File 156542294907.jpg - (779.04KB , 1126x2005 , Utopia 2.jpg )
942031

>>
No. 942033 ID: 21f3c9

I can understand the first statement. The second one I’m not so sure. I think if you want to trap a spirit, the first step to their “conditioning” is to break their spirit.
>>
No. 942194 ID: e51896

>>942033
Perhaps, but if we don't want to break a spirit while trapping it, you'll have to make someone who already is happy in freedom believe they'll be even happier trapped. Perhaps it's possible by getting them trapped into a recreational addiction to something for example. the addicting activity could makes them happy, but it traps their soul into the activity, not wanting to escape into freedom.
>>
No. 942207 ID: 136506

So, why would we want to trap a soul in the first place? What benefits does that accomplish?
>>
No. 942224 ID: 58c631
File 156551666735.jpg - (1.49MB , 2310x2788 , Utopia 3.jpg )
942224

>>
No. 942242 ID: 870d01

Red plz
>>
No. 942258 ID: 21f3c9

Either work for me, but I guess I’m partial to white.
>>
No. 942296 ID: e51896

I dunno, I suppose I'll choose red. White looks calm and relaxed. Red looks kind of depressed, so she might need our help more.

Before the story starts, may I ask who you are, what purpose you serve, and perhaps some advice that we should know before we delve in?
>>
No. 942300 ID: 58c631
File 156559234210.jpg - (310.85KB , 1474x1732 , Utopia 4.jpg )
942300

>>
No. 942302 ID: e51896

Scarlett, age 26

Maybe Scarlett is too obvious given the jumpsuit's color, but who cares? Still a cool name.
>>
No. 942340 ID: 70bdf6

Name: Millie
Age: 21
>>
No. 942346 ID: 58c631
File 156563576445.jpg - (257.05KB , 802x1225 , Utopia 5.jpg )
942346

>>
No. 942347 ID: 58c631
File 156563579780.jpg - (925.82KB , 4443x1995 , Utopia 6.jpg )
942347

>>
No. 942352 ID: 58c631
File 156563784830.jpg - (662.04KB , 2480x3044 , Utopia 7.jpg )
942352

>>
No. 942359 ID: 8b660e

>>942352
Unsure at the moment. In fact if my guess about what’s happening in the outside world is correct you were saved. Anyway let’s worn your muscles a bit, if your arm is feeling funny let’s start with that.
>>
No. 942367 ID: 8af267

Try to think of the last thing that can be renembered before waking up in here.
>>
No. 942412 ID: e51896

(Millie is a cute name)

Look around at surroundings and assess the situation.

things to consider: the injured arm could of been from a struggle that was forgotten about after getting knock out cold and kidnapped, if that jogs any memories

Also, if there is no memory of wearing a red jumpsuit before, then some sicko just changed the previous clothing that were worn while sleeping.
>>
No. 942435 ID: 58c631
File 156569159913.jpg - (1.72MB , 3508x4569 , Utopia 8.jpg )
942435

>>
No. 942446 ID: e51896

Check out the wardrobe
>>
No. 942448 ID: ff14e6

Does your jumpsuit have pockets? If so, check your pockets and see if there's anything inside besides pocket-lint
>>
No. 942481 ID: 58c631
File 156574363413.jpg - (1.74MB , 3508x4338 , Utopia 9.jpg )
942481

>>
No. 942516 ID: e51896

an explanation of "some things" is an understatement.

The assumption is that whoever is talking right now is speaking to through the large monitor, Go check the monitor, and whether or not the person is there, try to get an explanation of the meaning of all this from whoever is speaking right now.
>>
No. 942532 ID: 8b660e

>>942516
This.
>>
No. 942770 ID: 58c631
File 156598726527.jpg - (2.34MB , 3508x4833 , Utopia 10.jpg )
942770

>>
No. 942826 ID: e51896

might of been a rookie mistake for Scarlett to announce her profession of detective to Pink. It loses the chance to play dumb acting as a regular citizen turned prisoner, and do some undercover work keeping Pink's defenses lowered as Scarlett investigate. Now that Pink knows Scarlett's profession, Pink will probably be onto any kind of investigative tricks and act accordingly.

Though it's probably understandable, being a detective at a young age of 24, perhaps Scarlett is indeed a rookie?

Something to consider and keep only in mind: Pink doesn't know Scarlett's name, yet Scarlett's wallet is missing which would probably have Scarlett's identity in some way as most wallets have identification. If Scarlett's wallet has some form of identification, perhaps either Scarlett lost her wallet before getting captured, Pink has Scarlett's wallet and is pretending to not know Scarlett's real name or someone else who is working behind the scenes has the wallet instead of Pink, but for some reason hasn't told Pink Scarlett's real name which would be odd if Pink is leading this place... unless Pink isn't the leader? Again, only assumption, so just keep this in mind.

Anyway, pink male or female? I suppose it depends, is it a question of Pink's sex, or Pink's gender? there is a difference between the two (Sex being biological, while gender being how a person, or society identifies one as male or female). I get the vibe that Pink's biological sexual orientation is male (deduction due to Pink not having breasts, don't tell him that though in case he is indeed female), but Pink identifies as female gender, (mainly a transgender, a educated guess thinking this due to wearing pink and purple, not normal for males to wear by choice for the most part)
>>
No. 942898 ID: aa0488

>>942770
I know how we can at least get an idea. Ask him Pink to
Told hold their hand if their index finger is shorter than their ring finger they are either a more effeminate man or a woman.
>>
No. 942941 ID: 58c631
File 156614282810.jpg - (6.41MB , 3508x4740 , Utopia 11.jpg )
942941

>>
No. 942966 ID: 58c631
File 156616135265.jpg - (5.69MB , 3508x4961 , Utopia 12.jpg )
942966

>>
No. 943013 ID: e51896
File 156619953695.png - (264.26KB , 619x838 , Possiblesecretroom.png )
943013

First, It might be wise to use the second marker to draw a small point on the map indicating where the security camera in this room is, and in the future make more points on the map where other security cameras in other rooms and halls will appear to gain a decent idea of where the cameras are monitoring and deduce some possible blind spots might be if needed. There is a feeling that this camera in this room won't be the only camera.

Also, notice on the map that there seems to be a large area without any doors to the right of the gift room, the right and bottom of the elevator room, below the scale room, above the barred window room, and the left of the hall between the scale and barred window room. It is most likely a giant mass of bricks, dirt or concrete... but who knows, it could also be a secret room. Something to consider the possibility of.

Once the security camera in this room is marked on the map, it is time to explore. Talking to the others is a great idea, though Pink said they are just waking up, and (s)he will be talking to them one by one, so it'll take a little while to actually speak to them. Best to just talk to them once you come across them when exploring. For now, enter the hall, and investigate for other security cameras, or other people in the vicinity.
>>
No. 943095 ID: 8b660e

>>943013
Sounds like a plan
>>
No. 943149 ID: 58c631
File 156633112726.jpg - (5.76MB , 3508x4877 , Utopia 13.jpg )
943149

>>
No. 943295 ID: e51896

Well, if he is panicking, it is important to stay with him so he doesn't suffer alone with his own thoughts, tell him to take deep slow breaths, and attempt to make simple small talk and short sentences to find interests he might have to ease his mind, and ask if the person needs anything from you. but avoid keeping the conversation lengthy as it could be a bit too overwhelming for him.

Do not tell him to calm down or relax, it sounds too demanding and it actually makes the anxiety worse. Also avoid telling him there is nothing to worry about and don't tell him he is acting like a fool overeating.
>>
No. 943317 ID: 8b660e

>>943149
Take deep breaths big guy, panicking isn’t gonna move things along. Right okay get this name and try to establish a connection with him, who he his, what he does, etc.
>>
No. 943320 ID: 58c631
File 156649286047.jpg - (2.22MB , 3508x4961 , Utopia 14.jpg )
943320

>>
No. 943497 ID: e51896

Well, as much as there is great interests in seeing if there is a hidden room or not, Mr. Blue said he was the third person awake, and if the second person who awoke didn't come out of any of the rooms in this hall, the second person could of come out of one of the rooms around the corner where Mr Blue is heading.

And seeing as Mr. Blue is very emotional and unpredictable right now, he might cause some trouble to the second person if the second person is there, and might hurt himself or the other person.

It might be best to quietly peek around the corner so Mr. Blue doesn't see Millie, and make sure Mister Blue doesn't cause any damage to himself or the other prisoner(s) or cause a mass hysteria among the group, which will possibly be very counter productive if happens.
>>
No. 943540 ID: 0ec903

Inspect around the corner to see if someone else is awake.
>>
No. 943542 ID: ced8ae

Best to give blue man some space, he should calm down eventually. Let’s look for more people.
>>
No. 943563 ID: 58c631
File 156671582438.jpg - (2.13MB , 3186x2227 , Utopia 15.jpg )
943563

>>
No. 943569 ID: 8b660e

>>943563
How hungry are you? Maybe see if we can find a kitchen or something?
>>
No. 943611 ID: 58c631
File 156678116927.jpg - (3.14MB , 3295x3401 , Utopia 16.jpg )
943611

>>
No. 943620 ID: e51896

Oh, seems that inspecting to see if there is a secret room is off limits at the moment, unless the elevator doors has something. Disappointing but expected.

So it seems the only rooms open is the room the the trees(?) and the fish(?) room. Guess heading towards the general direction of the fish room is recommended while continuing to mark cameras. (This whole operation must have cost a lot of money. Perhaps some very powerful people might be in charge of whatever this kidnapping is)

time to head into the hall then.
>>
No. 943667 ID: 58c631
File 156687169063.jpg - (4.95MB , 3508x4961 , Utopia 17.jpg )
943667

>>
No. 943670 ID: ced8ae

>>943667
Well you could start with “Hello? Are you alright?”
>>
No. 943673 ID: e51896

>>943670
Support. Keep it short and sweet. You only just met, so bombarding white with a lot of questions would be strange. Besides, there is still some scouting to do.

keep this in mind: perhaps this person was seen on the cruise ship, so that is where that feeling of deja vu is coming from? Logically speaking, magic isn't real, right? so seeing or glancing at him on the ship could have caused dreaming of him. Also, I suppose he decided to just wait by the assembly door for the meeting to start instead of looking around the facility. Lastly, is there no camera in this part of the hall? maybe a blind spot was found?
>>
No. 943722 ID: 58c631
File 156697473036.jpg - (4.75MB , 3508x4508 , Utopia 18.jpg )
943722

>>
No. 943773 ID: e51896

tell him your name is Millie, but also tell him to just call you Scarlet. shake his hand, let him know that you came across a man in a blue suit in a panic and it might be best to steer clear of him to give him space until he calms down.

After talking to Garvin, lets get to marking the next hall.
>>
No. 943832 ID: 0f0865

Peek in the next hall before entering in case blue dude is there.
>>
No. 943853 ID: 58c631
File 156716863337.jpg - (5.07MB , 3508x3835 , Utopia 19.jpg )
943853

>>
No. 944036 ID: e51896

Tree.
>>
No. 944053 ID: f1cf1b

>>943853
I assume the tree is a greenhouse, let’s go take a look.
>>
No. 944079 ID: b151ba
File 156734351659.jpg - (3.12MB , 3444x2435 , Utopia 20.jpg )
944079

>>
No. 944099 ID: e51896

Cameras are probably in the bushes or trees. see if one can be found in a bush or a tree

Speaking of trees, are there any decently sized sticks somewhere that can be taken and put into the inventory?

as far as talking to yellow goes, probably the best way to approach him is to sit somewhat relaxed on the bench that is next to him. Assuming he was on the cruise ship too, perhaps make a joking remark like saying 'some vacation, right?' to get a conversation started.
>>
No. 944221 ID: b151ba
File 156750061930.jpg - (6.16MB , 3508x4247 , Utopia 21.jpg )
944221

>>
No. 944380 ID: e51896

I think it is about time to get up off the bench and start heading towards Pink's assembly. We are not going with Rivrik

I think to conclude, we should let Rivrik know his plan is a good idea, but warn that according to one of the other prisoners, they used the elevator to try to escape, but found we are stuck in more ways than one, and there's some thoughts that with a situation this complex, this isn't just a one person operation and Pink probably isn't the only one running this show.
>>
No. 944511 ID: b151ba
File 156784625465.jpg - (5.14MB , 3508x4040 , Utopia 22.jpg )
944511

>>
No. 944724 ID: e51896

Whisper to Garvin and ask if he wants to talk. if he agrees, whisper to him about the park how initial investigation first time around no cameras were spotted, and a prisoner in yellow was spotted and might be a friend.

Show him your map if you want to show him the layout of the park, but make sure the map isn't facing the camera in this hall.
>>
No. 944919 ID: ead869

>>944724
Agreed, talk to Garvin.
Also, give a wave to green to see how she responds.
>>
No. 945221 ID: f7ff14
File 156871462312.jpg - (5.10MB , 3508x3629 , Utopia 23.jpg )
945221

>>
No. 945573 ID: e51896

so there are half of the prisoners here. That means there are 8 prisoners, not 12 like the map made it out to be. So that means there are either 4 vacant rooms for possible future prisoners, or the 4 extra rooms are occupied by people who are not prisoners and working with Pink. Since one of those mysterious rooms is next to your red room, it might be best not to say anything suspicious in your room in case someone who might be working for Pink might hear in the cyan room

hmm, don't say anything. it might be good to keep silent as much as possible to see if someone else in the audience says anything. That way, if we plan on escaping in the future, we will know who might try to snitch on us to Pink. If Pink urges you for answers, suggest to Pink to check the surveillance footage. If Pink presses for more answers after, say that you last saw yellow in the park, but you're not sure where he is now, he could be anywhere. This statement is technically true. we don't need to tell Pink Yellow is trying to find a way to escape.
>>
No. 945617 ID: f7ff14
File 156919955317.jpg - (1.71MB , 2228x1802 , Utopia 24.jpg )
945617

>>
No. 945753 ID: e51896

Consider that the cameras all over the place will make it difficult to lie to Pink.

With that in mind, mention that yellow was last seen chilling at the park area. Trying to convince him to come to the meeting without souring your first impressions with him had proved unsuccessful, so in the end you had to head to the assembly stage without him as time was running out. Other than that, nobody else was found.
>>
No. 945857 ID: f7ff14
File 156951348717.jpg - (2.34MB , 2336x2430 , Utopia 25.jpg )
945857

>>
No. 946078 ID: e51896

hmm, lets be the second or third person to ask a question. Being the first to ask a question might make Pink think we are someone who takes initiative and leadership, which could be troublesome if we want to be discreet in any plans on escaping in the future. Asking first and showing initiative early on might make us someone Pink would keep a close eye on because of that.

I'm interested in knowing how Pink invaded the cruise ship and got everyone here, but like Pink said, you can learn a lot about a person by the questions and answers they give. Might be best to not ask direct questions like those as to not have Pink know too much about ourself. best to keep our cards hidden early on. It is most likely a question I feel that someone else in this assembly might bring up anyway.

Instead, With all the high-tech robots, knockout gas, weird rooms and cameras, perhaps ask how much money Pink put into this whole project.
>>
No. 946129 ID: f7ff14
File 156986796969.jpg - (3.95MB , 3428x3264 , Utopia 26.jpg )
946129

>>
No. 946524 ID: c58093

Keep this only in mind, When pink talked about being a nobody but also being part of the elite rich and powerful, yet being dissapointed with the system, did Pink's facial expression seemed to break from that cheerful poker face Pink was giving just a little? Something in Pink's past must be effecting him/her in some way when Pink was talking about it. Maybe Pink used to be a servant, fighter, and/or slave to the rich and powerful if he/she said they were a nobody despite being in that group? Whatever it may be, perhaps Pink's past being part of that elite rich and powerful is something worth investigating if it is effecting Pink in some way. That knowledge may help us through what Pink's facility may throw at us or if we plan on escaping in the future.  

Well, well. A morale choice, guess being neutral is out of the question if Pink only accepts yes or no. But nothing a detective cant handle, undercover officers sometimes need to make difficult morale choices from time to time  

say "no" to getting an advantage and let the late people off with a warning, if only to help yellow out of trouble and maintain some trust with him.  
This time, do not be the last person to give an answer, as being last might not give us the chance to inspire others to take your choice.  
Also try not to be first. Answering "no" immediately might raise any suspicion Pink may have on us planning an escape with yellow, especially after Pink knows we met up with Yellow in the park.  

That said, try aiming to be the second person to answer "no" and let them off with a warning, since it is only the first day here.
>>
No. 946605 ID: f7ff14
File 157037574551.jpg - (3.93MB , 3508x3116 , Utopia 27.jpg )
946605

>>
No. 946811 ID: e51896

Wake a sleepyhead up, and get to learn about someone.

so as far as I can tell, the prisoners who are asleep is orange, brown, yellow (Rivrik) and whatever color the 4th one is(either black, cyan, purple, dark green, or tan, most likely black based off of how the occupied rooms are arranged on the map is)

we got a basic to tiny idea of who the late prisoners are except for that 8th prisoner, orange is the scared one who didn't leave her room, Brown was the sleepy one, Rivrik is the one looking for an escape, and Black(?) is unkown

If it was our choice, we'd probably have the prisoners who are awake try to awaken the sleeping prisoners based off of personality or feelings. Like having Green wake up Orange (since Green said she was worried of Orange's well-being so maybe she can calm her) Blue wake up Brown (Brown's laziness seems to be an opposite to Blue's anxiety, so perhaps they can fix each other's faults if they get to know each other), White (Garvin) can wake up Yellow (Rivrik) (Both seem to be not interested in playing this game so it might be best for those two to get to know each other) leaving us we Black (so we can learn more about them).

We can try suggesting who to wake up who to the other inmates (don't say why though), but lets not get our hopes up if it doesn't work out that way. We're all strangers after all.

Whatever the case, whether we suggest the idea or not, lets call dibs on waking up Black(?) (so we can see what kind of person they are)
>>
No. 947430 ID: f7ff14
File 157152384480.jpg - (6.58MB , 3508x4370 , Utopia 28.jpg )
947430

>>
No. 947581 ID: e51896

It feels somewhat like some kind of strange social science experiment studying a person's behavior when they are imprisoned in an unspecified location cut out from the outside world with complete strangers, but given the necessities and entertainment in attempt to make people feel they're living a normal life despite being trapped, maybe to see whether a person would desire to be free or desire to stay, with a point system to keep us motivated to participate or something.

either that, or some kind of apocalypse happened and we ended up in a strange fallout shelter.
>>
No. 947613 ID: f7ff14
File 157177650001.jpg - (5.65MB , 3508x3251 , Utopia 29.jpg )
947613

>>
No. 947862 ID: e51896

We'll have to accept the truth. believing this is a lie is only going to cause problems down the road. left hand.
>>
No. 947943 ID: f7ff14
File 157220764751.jpg - (5.50MB , 3508x3560 , Utopia 30.jpg )
947943

>>
No. 948209 ID: e51896

Government, and/or jobs.
>>
No. 948313 ID: f7ff14
File 157239309526.jpg - (5.97MB , 3508x4052 , Utopia 31.jpg )
948313

>>
No. 948404 ID: e51896

So this will probably be a challenge to get through 60 days without gaining Stockholm Syndrome and fall in love with the place enough to not want to leave afterwards. What will also be a challenge is how the strangers will act in this facility over the course of the time here. This was a failed experiment previously after all according to Pink.

Wonder if at some point it is possible to go out and inspect that old burned out house, and then come back to the facility without getting too cold in the future.

I think to break the silence, it might be best to change the subject. Ask about how with the amount of rooms for the people here on the map, it was expected that there would be 12 people here (13 counting Pink) not 8 (9) as seen in this assembly. What is up with that? Will more people arrive?
>>
No. 948533 ID: f7ff14
File 157263414117.jpg - (4.74MB , 3448x3637 , Utopia 32.jpg )
948533

>>
No. 948719 ID: e51896

The place where Scarlett suspects a secret room might be at, is around the area with the elevator, gift shop, law scale and barred windows icons is at, which is suspected to be a law or court room and a prison for misbehaved prisoners... (who are already prisoners in this weird experiment?) >>943149

If people's jobs are related to the places on the map such as someone good at cooking being assigned to the kitchen or someone skilled at health being sent to the first aid room, and if Scarlett wants to inspect for a secret room near the law and prison rooms, then the answer in some way should reflect that Scarlett's occupation is related to law, which is technically true given the occupation of detective before getting stuck here. Besides, Scarlett already told Pink that she was a detective when they first met.

Scarlett's answer should be that before being caught and sent here to this facility, she worked to help enforce the law as an officer, and as such, she has extensive knowledge of the laws that governs civilization, due process, and the judicial system.

don't get hopes up though. the jobs that are assigned might not even be any of the jobs on the map, but could be assigned to somewhere where those doors that seemingly lead to nowhere is at (the door leading north of the bedrooms, and the door across the gift shop)
>>
No. 948747 ID: f7ff14
File 157296720332.jpg - (6.42MB , 3508x4721 , Utopia 33.jpg )
948747

>>
No. 948834 ID: e51896

(>>948533 note to self: try not to use your points at the rewards corner. The rewards corner could be a system in place to condition people to want to stay here after the two months have passed. Sure they might have things that seem fun, or helpful, but lets try to stay above that, and focus on trying to get back to the outside world)

questions:

what about the white marked location, more specifically, the room with what looks like a microphone south of the map?

and what about the two doors that doesn't seem to lead to any rooms on the map across the gift location and in the hall north of where our rooms are at?

(I'm also wondering if we should ask Garvin if he had hobbies, or attended any sort of clubs or activities when he was in school to help him get a job and not get stuck with something terrible, but it would be weird to just bring that up in the middle of the robots' presentation. Maybe later?)
>>
No. 948889 ID: f7ff14
File 157307874549.jpg - (6.49MB , 3508x4142 , Utopia 34.jpg )
948889



Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason