[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 937618)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3656 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156181369547.png - (227.44KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
937618 No. 937618 ID: 1301e8

“They are just a bunch of stupid beasts, nothing more. You don’t exact vengeance on a stupid mutt, you exact vengeance on its master that trained it. Find whoever led those things to our village and bring them to Justice! That’s the only way we’ll have our retribution.”
-Corvus Inkfeather.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/First_Day_of_Harvest
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/120031.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 937619 ID: 1301e8
File 156181371064.png - (61.38KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
937619

:EmaFoS: -though, they are slightly to baggy and short, so they probably fit Elric better. Elric the wizard… heh, I like the sound of that.
:OranFoS: I’m more concerned how they managed to grab a wizard out of all people.
:EmaFoS: Anyone can be caught with their pants down, Oran. Literally in this case.
:OranFoS: And what kind of wizard will you be? You can’t cast magic?
:EmaFoS: I’ll be a wizard that specializes in making people disappear! Duh!
:OranFoS: …r-right…

>Good at sneaking? I thought we picked the warrior archetype?
You’re even better at punching people than sneaking.
>Hardest fight: Terroza’s fat ass? She wasn’t fat, she was all muscle!
Well, whatever she used to be, she’s just fat now.
>Friends are not food!
…that depends on your perspective… and how hungry you are.

>134 enemies?! Really? How come?
Apparently, someone doesn’t like you snooping around about… Dalriver? Or the stones? Or… um… because you slew that vampire? Is their nest filled with 134 vampires, maybe? Wait, where are you even getting these numbers from!?
>Word is most likely spreading. We've been mostly very careful, but making high profile targets like vivian and terroza vanish into thin air doesn't mean no one's gonna notice their sudden absence from reality.
Or because you’re eating people. Yeah, that’s probably it.
>>
No. 937620 ID: 1301e8
File 156181371890.png - (25.51KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
937620

Yesterday, you managed to grab enough clothes to outfit all your forms, which means you now have more freedom of which form you can use and when. Even then, you cannot forget your main goals right now. Let’s see… what do you need to do today…

-You need to bring whoever attacked your village to Justice…
-You might want to find those stones the masked person, Yate, asked for. A lot of people seem to want them, making them valuable in more ways than one.
-You also need to check the library for information about Dalriver, your village.
-You promised to meet that Uredo again today, while the sun is up.
-Kr’inka also mentioned that the nomads might know something.
-You need to eat the Baroness, too. She belongs in your tummy, after all.

You also promised a double date with Karn and Alisa, so you better ask Oran out now before Karn gets here and complicate things.
:OranFoS: Um… a-a d-date? Err… I mean… it’s kind of raining nails outside right now so…

He’s right. It’s raining quite heavily outside… but there doesn’t seem to very windy, so an umbrella will probably be enough to shield us from the worst of it.

:EmaFoS: Hey, I’m sure they have plenty of stuff to do indoors… or at least in tents?
:OranFoS: Also, I kind of promised… err… Tunu that I would h-help her look f-for Tana in t-the sewers so…
:EmaFoS: …but we both know where Tana is right now, and it isn’t in the sewers.
:OranFoS: We k-know that, but she doesn’t. So… s-sorry… I c-can’t come.
:EmaFoS: Really?
:OranFoS: Err… so hey, y-you hungry? You haven’t had breakfast yet, r-right?
:EmaFoS: I don’t need to eat breakfast anymore, Oran, you know that.
:OranFoS: I k-know. I was a-actually thinking a-about… um… y-you k-know… i-if y-you’re hungry, I c-can always… you c-can always… um… I’m h-here? If y-you’re hungry, I mean?
:EmaFoS: Thanks for the offer, but I was planning on digesting Tertian actually. Already eaten him after all. But if I get peckish later I can always grab you then.
:OranFoS: T-THAT’S N-NOT WHAT I MEANT! AT ALL!
:EmaFoS: Or maybe that Hiver is on the… menu… wait…

Where is that hiver you ate yesterday? The one that was super high? You can’t feel her inside you anymore?

:SwordFoS: It seems that the Hiver lady you consumed yesterday have died under the night. I believe she suffered from some kind of overdose?
:EmaFoS: (Seriously? She… after I already ate her? How rude…)

Well, you guess you’ll have to be content with just absorbing Tertian then?
>>
No. 937623 ID: 91ee5f

>>937620
>But if I get peckish later I can always grab you then.
>T-THAT’S N-NOT WHAT I MEANT! AT ALL!
Oran was offering to have sex with you, Ema! Don’t scare him like that!

It might be good to get started on collecting protein for a Serpent form that doesn’t look like Tana. That way you don’t have to worry about randomly running into Tunu and failing to make up a story on how you’re not Tana.

>It seems that the Hiver lady you consumed yesterday have died under the night. I believe she suffered from some kind of overdose?
But did you still get her form? If so, that means you’ve already ate and you should wait a little longer on absorbing Tertian.
>>
No. 937626 ID: eeb7d9

>But did you still get her form? If so, that means you’ve already ate and you should wait a little longer on absorbing Tertian.
I think she just died inside her, as morbid as that sounds. So, technically, Ema didn't consume her. It would be safe to consume Tertian now.

If they are going to look around the sewers, tell them to be careful and don't stick around more than necessary, especially overnight, it is dangerous. With the vampires and whatever there is in the sewers too.

How does Oran smell now, has he calmed down?
>>
No. 937631 ID: b1b4f3

>>937620
Oran is suggesting you fuck.
Go for it. Karn will probably interrupt you again though. Ask him if he has a preference for what form. Also does he have a room with an actual lock on the door?

>hiver is dead, inside you
Well shit. I guess we aren't getting a Hiver form just yet.

Priority today is the Uredo, then the library, then we should probably start trying to find an angle to get to the Baroness. She has the stones, and she needs to die as well.
>>
No. 937640 ID: a9af05

>>937620
>Oran
Did you show him that vampire tongue? What did he have to say about that?

>That's not what I meant!
Ema, you moron! Oran was suggesting sex! Now that you've scared him, he's probably not gonna be able to get it up to have sex! You ruined the moment by thinking with your stomach, you idiot!

If Karn comes by, you'll have to tell him that he's going to have to go on a date by himself with Alisa. And you should tell him that when you told her about Karn, she immediately knew who he was and called him the "weapon master". Her tail would not stop wagging after she remembered seeing him practicing without a shirt on.

In other words, she's very excited to meet him and he shouldn't let a little rain stop him from going out with her!
>>
No. 937734 ID: 1301e8
File 156191224191.png - (73.26KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
937734

>Priority today is the Uredo, then the library, then we should probably start trying to find an angle to get to the Baroness. She has the stones, and she needs to die as well.
Wait, are we actually sure she has the stones? But yes, she’s food. Hmm… if you’re going to visit the Uredo, you’ll need to bring a guy with you. You promised them a Sakkilian male, did you not?
>I think she just died inside you, as morbid as that sounds.
Which is really rude. Also, does this mean Oran’s drugs are freaking dangerous? She did die of an overdose on them, after all.
>But did you still get her form?
:SwordFoS: Sadly, the amount of life energy you managed to catch from her death was not enough to create a new form. Your body can only absorb so much at a time and if they die like that, all of their energy will be released at once.
>It would be safe to consume Tertian now.
Mmm… he’s really tasty…

>Ema, you moron! Oran was suggesting sex! Now that you've scared him, he's probably not gonna be able to get it up to have sex! You ruined the moment by thinking with your stomach, you idiot!
But you’re hungry! You can’t help but to think with your stomach when you’re hungry! But you’re sure you can salvage this. After all, doesn’t he get off on undead and the whole feeding off someone thing?
>It might be good to get started on collecting protein for a Serpent form that doesn’t look like Tana. That way you don’t have to worry about randomly running into Tunu and failing to make up a story on how you’re not Tana.
The Tana shape doesn’t have a lot of uses anymore… unless you can use it to… fool Tunu for some reason? You guess?
>How does Oran smell now, has he calmed down?
Super tasty! But that might just be your hunger talking. You’ll smell him again after you’re done with Tertian.
>Did you show him that vampire tongue? What did he have to say about that?
He was kind of excited… yet a bit sad that he didn’t have the time to check it out right there and then. Apparently, he’s going to check it out properly later today?

>If they are going to look around the sewers, tell them to be careful and don't stick around more than necessary, especially overnight, it is dangerous.
:OranFoS: Well, duh. We’re just going to take a good look around for an hour or two. Of course, I rather not… especially considering… well… you know we won’t find anything down there. But Tunu is really worried and… I-I k-kind of feel b-bad for her?

>Fuck Oran.
:EmaFoS: So… did you say you wanted to feed me a bit?
:OranFoS: Err… I d-
:EmaFoS: With your dick?
:OranFoS: … … …y-y-y-y-yes?
:EmaFoS: So… got a bed? A proper one?
:OranFoS: Um… I w-was t-thinking more… like… err… blowjob? Y-y-you know… l-like… feeding?
:EmaFoS: Heh… that will work too.
>Ask him if he has a preference for what form.
:OranFoS: Eh? What form?
:EmaFoS: I can be anything you want. Anything you desire.
:OranFoS: …c-can y-you be y-yourself?
:EmaFoS: Myself?
:OranFoS: Y-yeah… err… are r-rather be with you and… I m-mean… we can a-always experiment later?
:EmaFoS: That we can do, yes.
>Also does he have a room with an actual lock on the door?
:OranFoS: Err… only the d-doors that leads outside have locks and… um… I g-guess the… bathroom?
:EmaFoS: …that doesn’t sound like fun.
:OranFoS: But d-don’t worry! The doors are locked right n-now and… err… the only one with a key is Karn… and… Tunu? I guess? She kind of borrowed a key yesterday?

>Karn will probably interrupt you again though.
:OranFoS: H-hey, no need to rush!
:EmaFoS: I just want to make sure Karn doesn’t barge in in the middle of our fun and ruin-
:KarnFoS: I can’t really barge in if I’m already standing here.
:EmaFoS: …I’m not even surprised.
:OranFoS: H-h-how long h-have y-you been standing there!?
:KarnFoS: I heard something about being the only one with a key to this place?

>If Karn comes by, you'll have to tell him that he's going to have to go on a date by himself with Alisa.
:KarnFoS: Are you really going cancel just because of a little rain? What, are you made of sugar or something?
:EmaFoS: Actually, it’s Oran that’s canceling.
:OranFoS: Err… I p-promised Tunu I’d help search for Tana so… um…
:KarnFoS: …yeah, good luck with that? Ema, why don’t you just ask Danus out? He seemed really disappointed yesterday when you wanted to take Oran instead of him to the festival?
:EmaFoS: Hmm… maybe if he have the time?
:OranFoS: … … …err… a-are you just g-going to continue kneel before me like that?
>And you should tell him that when you told her about Karn, she immediately knew who he was and called him the "weapon master". Her tail would not stop wagging after she remembered seeing him practicing without a shirt on.
:KarnFoS: I do tend to get an audience in the summer, mostly filled with ladies that are… well…
:OranFoS: Out of shape? F-fat?
:KarnFoS: I would say untrained. They usually try to hide their interest, but it’s clear that they are sweating a bit when they watch me. In fact, a few guys usually find their way into that group as well... I think I even saw Drago there once for some reason? But I digress. Ema, come on, I need a wingman… or woman in this case.
:EmaFoS: You need me that badly?
:KarnFoS: Just in case she turns out to be a complete bore… or crazed or something.
:EmaFoS: Right…
:OranFoS: Err… are we still…? I mean, y-you’re still holding on to my waist?
:KarnFoS: And I was planning on showing off a few moves to her in the training hall and need a competent sparring partner… or someone that can at least hold a sword, like you?
:EmaFoS: Heh, really? I’m so going to kick your butt for that remark.
:KarnFoS: I don’t care if she fawns over me for my skills or over my wounds. I just want someone to fawn over me today, really.
:OranFoS: It’s kind of weird when you just start talking to him in the m-middle of our… um…

:KarnFoS: So… I’m just going to go outside and let you two finish or…? Also, Tunu just entered the front door too, just so you two know?
:TunuFoS: Don’t mind me, I’m just bringing in some stuff to use later. Just continue what you’re doing and… are you getting a blowjob? Neat. Now, stop hogging the door so I can get this stuff into the basement.
:KarnFoS: Err… sure?
>>
No. 937744 ID: b1b4f3

>>937734
Alright, yeah tell Karn it'd be fine if he waited outside for a bit.
Get that dick.
>>
No. 937780 ID: a9af05

>>937734
>Why don't you ask Danus out?
Wouldn't that just be insulting to him? It's like you're telling him, "Hey, my first choice isn't available, so as my backup date, would you want to go out with me?"

But just so you know Karn, if Danus isn't interested, then you're on your own.

>I think I even saw Drago there once for some reason?
Face palm and tell Karn he's an idiot for not picking up on the obvious signs. Then just flat out tell him that Drago is gay and has been interested in Karn for a while.

Next time he sees Drago, tell him to pay attention to see if Drago tries to look at his butt or something.

>I’m just going to go outside and let you two finish
Good. Now, back to Oran's little snake in his pants.
>>
No. 937784 ID: 58b4f3

>>937734
Suck Oran's dick!

And then pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
>>
No. 937789 ID: b1b4f3

>>937780
>wouldn't asking Danus be insulting?
Actually, it wouldn't. Danus told Ema to try dating other people, and not focus too much on an old man like him. So it's more like she's going back to her first choice.
If he's sticking with that advice we could try asking Athena.
>>
No. 937795 ID: eeb7d9

Oh, does Ema "know" Tunu? Have you ever introduced yourselfs? Say hi, she looks like a nice gal. She is pretty to~
>>
No. 937799 ID: ad51b8

well it would be rude to stop now, so I guess go ahead and make Oren's day and then get your day started.
>>
No. 937806 ID: 91ee5f

>>937734
>ask out Danus
It’s not like we’ve got many other options, so we might as well go ask him.

>Drago
It should be obvious that he was checking you out. You know all those rumors that were started about you being gay because none of the women could seduce you? I think Drago believes those rumors and he’s wanting to go out with you.

Make sure you let him down gently, alright?

>Heh, really? I’m so going to kick your butt for that remark.
Do you mean literally putting your foot in his ass? Or did you just mean you were going to beat him in the sparring match? Or both?

>awkwardness
Come on Ema, don’t keep Oran waiting.

>>937784
>And then pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
Yes, this. Make sure they’re not the same ones that Elric was wearing.

>>937789
That is a nice way to think about it.
>>
No. 937876 ID: 864e49

Hey Tunu you have an ovi thing right? You wanna get behind me and get in on this? Hell I got three holes, Karn you want in too?
>>
No. 937976 ID: b1b4f3

Oh wait before you do this, ask him if he's been a good boy.
>>
No. 939197 ID: 1301e8
File 156320974124.png - (91.94KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
939197

>Do you mean literally putting your foot in his ass? Or did you just mean you were going to beat him in the sparring match? Or both?
Yes.
>Oh, does Ema "know" Tunu? Have you ever introduced yourself?
The only time you’ve met is when you… attack her and Tana while looking like Gev so… no?
>Get that dick.
Let’s get all the dick! ALL OF IT!

>Say hi, she looks like a nice gal. She is pretty to~
:TunuFoS: Why, hello yourself. You’re kind of cute too… and I love the blue scales. I’m Tunu, by the way.
:EmaFoS: I’m Ema. Oran here have told me a lot of stuff about you, Tunu.
:TunuFoS: Have he, now?
>Hey Tunu you have an ovi thing right? You wanna get in on this?
:TunuFoS: …isn’t it a bit rude to ask if you can suck a girl off without asking the guy you’re currently sucking off if he’s alright with it?
:OranFoS: It’s f-f-fine. I w-w-wouldn’t mind watching y-y-you feed her b-b-by pumping a b-batch of eggs into her.
:TunuFoS: Feed her?
:EmaFoS: Oran got a kink for vampires and stuff… especially those that “feed” of sexual stuff *wink*
:TunuFoS: That’s kind of kinky. But sure, I won’t say no to a free blowjob from a cute girl… or boy. Though we have to make it a bit quick, okay?
>Karn you want in too?
:KarnFoS: Are you seriously asking me to partake in some… blowjob gangbang things just… just like that!?
:TunuFoS: The more the merrier?
:OranFoS: C-come on, K-Karn… it will b-be fun?
:KarnFoS: Fun? You’re making it sound like its super casual.
:EmaFoS: Don’t tell me you don’t want to blow a huge load down my throat, Karn.
:KarnFoS: Ugh… fine…

As soon as Oran manages to remove his apron you greedily grab the waist of his pants and starts pulling them down. He barely have the time to react before his twin cocks… two… you have to be honest, you’d always thought that male Serpents having two dicks was a myth, but here they are, right in front of your snout. They are near identical as well, not counting the fact that the left one seems to be slightly bigger… though that might be because it’s currently rock hard while his right rod is still hanging a bit flaccid from his crotch.

>Ask Oran if he's been a good boy.
:OranFoS: Err… a good b-boy?
:EmaFoS: Have you been a good boy for little old me?
:OranFoS: Of c-course! I’ve been a good boy!
:EmaFoS: (…you know, you’re pretty sure he’s lying.)

Your train of thought is interrupted as you feel a large ovipositor being laid on top of your head, as Tunu has managed to slither up behind you while you were distracted. At the same time, you spot Karn walking up to you from the side while letting his pants fall to the floor, giving you quite the sight of his cock and balls swinging between his legs as he comes to a stop next to you. These three, combined with Tertian in your belly, will make an amazing meal!
>>
No. 939199 ID: 1301e8
File 156320975765.png - (71.78KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
939199

>Wouldn't that just be insulting to him? It's like you're telling him, "Hey, my first choice isn't available, so as my backup date, would you want to go out with me?"
…or you can say that you’ve… changed your mind and… um… you really don’t want to hurt him but… you don’t want to leave him either?
>Danus told Ema to try dating other people, and not focus too much on an old man like him. So it's more like she's going back to her first choice.
Yeah, that’s right. He was your first choice! Oran was your second, after all! He’s still the one that’s in your heart, is he not!? You’re sure he’ll appreciate it if you told him that.
>If he's sticking with that advice we could try asking Athena.
But where is Athena right now anyway? You have no idea where to find her, do you? Hmm… maybe at the inn?
>Pick out some fancy clothes for your date!
Sadly, you didn’t really pick up any clothes that would fit your current form very well. You were mostly focusing on getting clothes for your other forms, after all.


You continuously shift your attention between the three lovers around you, taking your time to suckle and explore them with your tongue one by one while slowly stroking the other two, mostly to make sure they stay interested. The three of them react vastly different to your exploration of their lower parts, with Oran moaning loudly and accidently thrusting into you in an uneven pattern while Tunu tries her best to meet your motions with her own, her hands placed on the sides of your head for extra stability as she whispers small encouragements to you. Karn on his part act rather stoically in comparison, barely moving to make sure you have free reign of him, his only real movement is his hand stroking your head as you suck him off while the only sound he makes is letting out a low hiss whenever your tongue travel over the fins of his cock head.

Karn is also very intent on trying to keep eye contact with you whenever he can for some reason, even when you’re licking someone else’s cock. Tune meanwhile keep her focus on your snout… or at least on whatever part your currently sucking off, probably to make sure she doesn’t miss any of the action, while Oran focus is… everywhere. Even as you’re sucking him off you catches him looking over at Tunu’s naked form… as well as Karn’s… before returning his gaze to you. Huh…


>But just so you know Karn, if Danus isn't interested, then you're on your own.
:KarnFoS: NNgg… Is this really the time for that!?
:EmaFoS: MMessh?
:TunuFoS: It’s just a blowjob, Karn.
:EmaFoS: Eshekly!
:KarnFoS: At least get my di- *hiss* d-dick out of your mouth before younnngtalk!
:EmaFoS: MMmmff… Nope~
>Tell Karn he's an idiot for not picking up on the obvious signs. Then just flat out tell him that Drago is gay and has been interested in Karn for a while.
:KarnFoS: Don’t tell me that while jerking me off!!
:TunuFoS: I don’t blame him. You got a really cute butt.
:KarnFoS: NOT HELPING!
:OranFoS: It’s a r-really nice… bu… ngg… q-quick, switch, I’m a-about to… t-to… ngg…
You barely have the time to put the tip of Oran’s left cock in your mouth before he blows his load all over your tongue. It’s a salty, yet quite delightful taste that fills your maw as he orgasm. Somehow, it reminds you of when you consumed Tana and you can’t help but wonder if Oran will taste this good when you eat him later. As his member twitches a few last times, coating your tongue with the last of your seed, you watch him shudder in bliss. You then make a show of swallowing his gift, doing an exaggerating gulp before making sure he sees that you’ve been a good girl and you’re your maw is completely empty.
Medium sample of Serpent protein obtained!

:KarnFoS: Fuck… m-my turn…
Apparently, you show for Oran was appreciated by someone else as well, as Karn grabs your head and forces his cock down your throat. He arcs his back as he hilt himself against your face, his whole body starts shaking while he lets out a low hissing sound as he pump rope after rope of his essence into your stomach. You’re surprised by the sweet taste of him, reminding you more of a sweet cider than the salty taste of Oran, though it also reminds you of the delicious, sweet taste of Tertian as you ate him as well. Karn finally let’s go of your head and lets you pull away from him for air, but you barely have time to gasp before his cock shots one last rope of seed right over your face and nearly hitting your eye. You glare at him in annoyance but he simply gives you a cheeky smile while sticking his tongue out at you. Not wanting to give him any more attention than he deserves, you instead switch your focus to your last lover.
Medium sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!

:TunuFoS: Mmm… ready to get fed, cutie?
Tunu guides the tip of her ovipositor towards your lips before slowly pressing herself into your maw. Her right hand strokes the top of your head as she gives a slight thrust against your snout. Letting your tongue play around with the fins on her cock, you soon feel an egg slowly traveling up her ovipositor before being disposed into your hungry mouth. You swallow it whole, enjoying the salty taste of it, not too far off from what Oran tasted like, and before you even have the time to catch your breath, you feel the next egg come down her member. With an exaggerated gulp, you sallow the second egg… and the third… and fourth… and fifth. As the final egg travels down your throat into your waiting gullet, Tunu gives you a final scratch behind your head fin before pulling herself out of you.
Large sample of Serpent protein obtained!


As the mood slows down a bit you find yourself surrounded by cocks, all four flaccid after a job well done while their owners enjoy the afterglow.

:OranFoS: *huff* wow…
:TunuFoS: See, it wasn’t so bad, was it?
:KarnFoS: S-shut up.

Such a great meal will probably keep you sated for a long while, so you probably won’t need to care about feeding for today at least. Unless you find someone really tasty, of course. But let’s not lose focus at the tasks at hand, shall we? You’ll need to decide if you want to go with Karn on his double date or not… and if you’re going to bring Danus or Athena with you. You were also planning on seeing that Uredo next, but you’re going to need a Sakkilian male to bring with you… and seeing as Karn is busy, that leaves… Danus? Maybe Drago? Hmm…

Either way, it’s still raining like hell outside, so this date will probably not be too long.

Tertian the Courtesan has been digested.
Huge sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!
New form unlocked: Tertian the Courtesan
New Form possible: Do you wish to change your Tana form into another Seprents one?
>>
No. 939204 ID: b1b4f3

>>939199
>change Tana form?
That would be a good idea, yes.
>>
No. 939223 ID: eeb7d9

> He’s still the one that’s in your heart, is he not!?
Careful Ema, those thoughts are dangerous, you know?

>change serpant form?
Yes, this is perfect! Last bit of evidence gone!

>you know, you’re pretty sure he’s lying.
Maybe talking with him a bit about good and evil might encourage him a bit. If not, Tunu could prove to be a good influence on him, we could ask her to help? She seems to be the more dominant type, so maybe she can straight him up a bit?

>Either way, it’s still raining like hell outside, so this date will probably not be too long.
The more reason to hurry up, yes? You already had breakfast, so let's get going and ask your sugar daddy on a double date! And... maybe wash your teeth?
>>
No. 939226 ID: b1b4f3

If we're gonna discuss morality with Oran again he should know about the overdose.
>>
No. 939229 ID: 91ee5f

>>939197
>you’re pretty sure he’s lying
Does he smell like his soul has gotten a little cleaner, since the last time you were around him? Or does he smell about the same?

And what about Tunu, does she still smell as innocent as the last time you were around her?

>>939199
>talking during blowjob
Ema, you really need to learn to not talk about things at awkward times to talk about them. For example, you could’ve waited until after the blowjob to tell Karn that Drago is gay for him.

>change Tana form?
Yes. Do not change into that form in front of everyone!

>>939226
Yes. But should we tell him in front of the others, only him and Karn, or wait until he’s alone?
>>
No. 939236 ID: c49ece

Did you synthesize any souls or memories of past lives or whatever it was while you slept?

Bring drago to the Uredo, ask Danus on a date, get some mouthwash, not in that order.
>>
No. 939385 ID: 4f51b2

>>939199
Go ask Danus.
>>
No. 939391 ID: a9af05

>>939199
>Change Tana form?
Yes.

Change her so that she's an ovale like Tunu. And make sure the new form doesn't look like Tana or have the same voice as Tana.

>>939229
>Do not change into that form in front of everyone!
Obviously. Although, I have to admit that it's sad that we need to tell Ema this, seeing as she has a bad habit of doing dumb things if we don't tell her not to do them.
>>
No. 940006 ID: 1301e8
File 156381905876.png - (72.97KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
940006

>Do not change into that form in front of everyone!
…you know you might be impulsive at times, but you’re not that incompetent. Of course you won’t change form in front of Tunu, or anyone that doesn’t know your secret, at all!
>Did you synthesize any souls or memories of past lives or whatever it was while you slept?
The night has been filled with nightmares that weren’t your own. It all began as your drunkard of a mother called you worthless once again, before she raised her fist against you and you should only hope that your crimson scales would mask the bleeding from your father. Then you were forced to slither out onto the streets without a coin to your name while having to watch those that didn’t deserve it get everything you were owned. For some reason you can’t shake the feeling those dreams were supposed to mean more to you, but they just felt like… well, dreams… not real…

>Ema, you really need to learn to not talk about things at awkward times to talk about them. For example, you could’ve waited until after the blowjob to tell Karn that Drago is gay for him.
Ha! Not if you wanted to watch Karn squirm you wouldn’t! He’s just to fun to tease.
>Maybe wash your teeth?
Well, duh.

>Does he smell like his soul has gotten a little cleaner, since the last time you were around him? Or does he smell about the same?
Actually, now that you’ve been properly fed, you can actually confirm that he’s… gotten worse. His soul has become a bit darker and thus tastier.
>And what about Tunu, does she still smell as innocent as the last time you were around her?
She still smells a bit like Danus, so you’re pretty sure she’s the same.

>Maybe talking with him a bit about good and evil might encourage him a bit.
After cleaning up a bit and changing clothes, you pull Oran aside so the two of you can get some privacy.
:OranFoS: Good and evil? I already said I was a good boy, didn’t I?
:EmaFoS: But are you really? Have you stopped selling those bottles you were making?
:OranFoS: The watered down versions? Of course I have! Why would I keep selling those?
…why can’t you shake the feeling that he’s keeping something from you?
>If we're gonna discuss morality with Oran again he should know about the overdose.
:OranFoS: I don’t see how that’s any of my concern? Sure, it’s a shame someone lost their life, but I don’t see why you need to bring it up to me?
:EmaFoS: Because you’re the one who made the stuff that killed her!
:OranFoS: I didn’t force her to take too much of it! She only got herself to blame for that.
:EmaFoS: You still gave her the option to do it.
:OranFoS: If I hadn’t sold those bottles, then someone else would. Thus, my actions are irrelevant.
:EmaFoS: …you haven’t changed at all, have you?
:TunuFoS: Oran? Are you coming or not?
:OranFoS: I’m on my way, Tunu.
>Tunu could prove to be a good influence on him, we could ask her to help? She seems to be the more dominant type, so maybe she can straight him up a bit?
:TunuFoS: You want me to help you with Oran?
:EmaFoS: He needs to stop with those… those bottles he’s been selling. Right now.
:TunuFoS: I’m sure he’ll stop as soon as I manage to convince Tana to stop! She’s the one forcing him, after all.
:EmaFoS: I’m not so sure about that anymore…
:TunuFoS: Then I’m not sure how I can help. I’ve tried to steer Tana away from this for a long time and see where we ended up? She was attacked and got lost in some sewer system we had no reason being inside in the first place.
:EmaFoS: You can at least try. The two of us will surely be more convincing than just me, right?
:TunuFoS: I guess… but first I’ll need to find Tana. That’s my biggest priority right now.

:KarnFoS: Are you ready to go, Ema? We’re going to be late if we don’t get moving soon.
:EmaFoS: Oh right! I’ll just need to make a quick stop to pick up a few flowers first but after that…
:KarnFoS: *Sigh* Of course there’s something else.
:EmaFoS: It’s on the way to the inn, don’t you worry.
>>
No. 940007 ID: 1301e8
File 156381906753.png - (73.57KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
940007

>Careful Ema, those thoughts about Danus are dangerous, you know?
Bah! These thoughts are pure and not dangerous to anyone! Just because you love him and want to hug him and make him happy and maybe consume him so the two of you can be together FOREVER and- err… you’re not sure where that last part came from but you got a point…

>Ask Danus on a date.
The two of you make your way to the inn to meet up with Danus.
:EmaFoS: Oh, hello Drago. Is your father anywhere nearby?
:DragoFoS: Hi Ema. Um… no, sorry, he already went to the… um… main square.
:EmaFoS: He already left? Dammit!
:DragoFoS: Don’t worry, I’m sure you can catch up with him if you hurry. He only left a minute ago, after all.
>Bring Drago to the Uredo
Hmm… but how do you convince someone so… wait…
:EmaFoS: Hey, Drago, before I leave, can I ask you for a favor?
:DragoFoS: Um… I guess? What is the favor?
:EmaFoS: See, I promised a pair of Uredo to… how do you put this, show of the differences between a male and female Sakkilian?
:DragoFoS: The difference?
:EmaFoS: I’m sure they just mean size differences and such and not… actually… we probably don’t need to… um… you know, show off to much?
:DragoFoS: … … …
:EmaFoS: Of course, if you don’t w-
:DragoFoS: I’m on, b-but you owe me one, okay?
:EmaFoS: Err… okay? Yeah, sure. I owe you one.
:KarnFoS: Can we hurry up a bit? We’re already late…
:EmaFoS: No need to rush, Karn. We’re on our way.


Luckily, Karn brought with him an umbrella for each of you, so you won’t need to endure the sky fall outside while heading towards the square. It’s actually quite nice outside, as the wind is completely still, which means you can keep yourself completely dry as long as you don’t stand right outside in the open. It’s kind of romantic actually…

But your thoughts are derailed when you arrive at the square and spot them. Both Danus and Alisa… standing together really close… she’s even holding up her umbrella over him… that… that… he’s your man, thief!

:DanusFoS: -ome kind of accident? What happened? How long will they stay closed?
:AlisaFoS: I’m not sure on either account, but main tent is closed completely until further notice.
:DanusFoS: Hmpf. And the rain will close a lot of the other attractions as well. And here I was hoping to enjoy the festival when I finally got a day off…

>Yes, this is perfect! Last bit of evidence gone! Change her so that she's an ovale like Tunu.
[Do you wish to remove the Tana form and create a Ovale form instead?]
>>
No. 940010 ID: 4294c6

>>940007
Yeah, Tana a shit.
>>
No. 940019 ID: b1b4f3

>>940007
>confirm change Tana
Well, it's looking like we shouldn't, at least not yet. If there's any hope for Oran, we need to get Tunu to stop looking for Tana, which means we have to either show up as her and say she has to run away, alone, or somehow leave evidence that Tana is dead. Both ideas would be a lot easier if we have Tana's form available.
...it occurs to me that if Oran stopped selling watered-down drugs, then it might be that he's selling the full strength versions now. If his customers were taking extra doses of the watered down stuff to get a bigger high, then they'd try the same high dose of the stronger stuff, and overdose. That's generally how people overdose- they get a stronger than normal batch without knowing, and try using the same amount as usual.
Can we just put it off until later? It'd still be nice to have a Serpens form, and Tana's form is inconvenient.

>Danus, Alisa
Walk up and ask who she is. Do act jealous even though there doesn't seem to be a strong indication they're on a date.
>>
No. 940025 ID: a9af05

>>940007
>Both Danus and Alisa…standing together really close…she’s even holding up her umbrella over him…that…that…he’s your man, thief!
They're just talking, jeez, calm the fuck down.

Go over there and greet both of them. Ask Danus who he's talking to, since you're not supposed to know who she is as Ema. Then tell Danus that you're glad he's here and explain that Oran told you that he couldn't come at the last second, something about needing to make potions. Then ask if he'd be willing go on a double date with you, Karn, and this lady?

Let Karn introduce himself to his date.
>>
No. 940035 ID: eeb7d9

>Bah! These thoughts are pure and not dangerous to anyone! Just because you love him and want to hug him and make him happy and maybe consume him so the two of you can be together FOREVER and- err… you’re not sure where that last part came from but you got a point…
Hey wow WOW, that escalated quickly! Not dangerous my ass! You just said that you wanted to eat him, you crazy bitch! What's gotten into you?

>Both Danus and Alisa… standing together really close… she’s even holding up her umbrella over him… that… that… he’s your man, thief!
See, this is exactly what i was talking about. He is not YOURS, nobody is YOURS. You are and undead Wraith, you can't stay with people... normally, not anymore. You have to understand that.
Any way, they are just talking, maybe they even know each other. It wouldn't be odd, most people must know each other in this place.
>>
No. 940036 ID: b1b4f3

The consume part may be from Terroza. Wraiths do not want to eat innocents, and remember, Ema is likely to get some intrusive thoughts from a recent meal.
>>
No. 940047 ID: 4f51b2

>>940007
Don't let her steal YOUR man.
>>
No. 940219 ID: c49ece

>…you know you might be impulsive at times, but you’re not that incompetent.
Ema you are stupid even for a Kaktus quest.
> he’s your man, thief!
Prosecution rests. They probably already knew each other, being that they live in the same town, so Calm down. While you're at it, don't chew off your own fingers, run naked through the streets, set yourself on fire or impulsively eat someone. I expect I'll have to remind you of that last one another dozen times before the day is out.

Ask Danus if he needs someone to brighten his day.

Wait on getting rid of Tanna, you could use her to maybe talk to Tunu and bring some closure there.
>>
No. 940336 ID: 1301e8
File 156401906558.png - (86.54KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
940336

>Ema, you are stupid, don't impulsively eat someone.
Hey, you try and control a horror hunger that is slowly consuming your own mind from within. It’s not as easy as it sounds.
>Yeah, Tana a shit.
Was a shit. Well, more like fat now but you digress.
>If there's any hope for Oran, we need to get Tunu to stop looking for Tana, which means we have to either show up as her and say she has to run away, alone, or somehow leave evidence that Tana is dead. Both ideas would be a lot easier if we have Tana's form available.
Hmm… Can you just show up as Tana, tell her that you need to run away from someone to the… ocean or something? That might work, right?
>If Oran stopped selling watered-down drugs, then it might be that he's selling the full strength versions now.
…which would explain why he suddenly smells even tastier. He’s stepping up his game behind your very back, the cur…
>If his customers were taking extra doses of the watered down stuff to get a bigger high, then they'd try the same high dose of the stronger stuff, and overdose.
You’re pretty sure he hasn’t actually gotten the new ones out on the street yet. It’s only been… what? Two days since Tana was eaten? Of course, that means you can still stop him from going through with it and still save his soul! …or you can just let him descend further and then eat him. Either way is good.

>Hey wow WOW, that escalated quickly! Not dangerous my ass! You just said that you wanted to eat him, you crazy bitch! What's gotten into you?
You’re not sure… it’s like you’re getting more and more… hungry… and it’s getting harder to remember things… it’s like it’s a dream… cloudy and just out of reach…
>The consume part may be from Terroza.
…and those nightmares might have been from her as well. Well, the one about being beaten by what you’re going to guess was her mother at least. The one about slithering around the streets starving was probably Tana.

>Don't let her steal YOUR man.
That bitch, how dare she get into your territory! You’ll teach her a lesson just like you did with that Varkian bard the… other… wait… those aren’t your memories. Why do you remember what Terroza did? Gah, your meals are having more effect on you than you thought!
>He is not YOURS, nobody is YOURS. You are and undead Wraith, you can't stay with people... normally, not anymore. You have to understand that.
Hey, is it so bad to try and be happy for once! You just want to be happy… and you want him to be happy as well… … …which means… which means you’ll need to… *sigh* at least you can be happy for a little while longer?


>Go over there and greet both of them. Ask Danus who he's talking to, since you're not supposed to know who she is as Ema.
:EmaFoS: Danus! Great to see you here! Who are you talking too?
:DanusFoS: Oh, Ema? This lass is the librarian that works nearby. I don’t think I’ve caught your name… wait, didn’t you say you knew her yesterday?
:EmaFoS: I said that my friend Elric knew her. I’ve never meet her myself. I’m Ema, adventurer, and you are?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Err… I mean… I’m… Alisa?
:DanusFoS: That’s a lovely name, Ms. Alisa.
>Let Karn introduce himself to his date.
:KarnFoS: Greetings. It seems that I’ll be your date this evening… Alisa was it?

The librarian lights up as Karn approach her, but suddenly her face falls and she starts staring intensely at Karn, as if she’s just seen a ghost.

:AlisaFoS: Wait… Elric? You look j-just… like… but green?
:EmaFoS: They are family, actually. Cousins or some such.
:KarnFoS: …yes, Elric is my cousin twice removed. If it wasn’t for the scale color, the two of us would be like brothers, both just as handsome.
:AlisaFoS: …r-right, of course. That makes sense. So… y-you’re… the weapon master?
:KarnFoS: I am Karn, still a weapon master apprentice, but soon I I’ll be a proper master of arms!
:AlisaFoS: OH! Then you will g-g-get your own… d-dojo!? You must be amazing with… w-with your… weapons…
:KarnFoS: Oh, but I already have a training hall to my name. Here, let me tell you some of my deeds…

Karn pulls the flustered librarian aside so he can use her to inflate his ego even more without you or Danus getting in the way. At least he gave you some space to ask Danus out on a date.

>Ask Danus if he needs someone to brighten his day.
:DanusFoS: Seeing the current weather, lass, I’d be glad if you took a moment to brighten my day. Say, where is your date? Oran, was it?
:EmaFoS: That’s the thing I wanted to talk to you about. See, I… had second thoughts…
:DanusFoS: It didn’t work out with Oran?
:EmaFoS: I did promise to take him to the festival, sure, but I can do that later. Right now I just want to be with my favorite inn keeper!
:DanusFoS: …you want to be with Drago?
:EmaFoS: I’m talking about you, silly. I want to spend the day with you!
:DanusFoS: *Snrk* You’re asking me on a date, lass?
:EmaFoS: I even bought you some flowers, Danus. Here.
:DanusFoS: …how did you know I liked the aroma of these? Did you talk to Drago?
:EmaFoS: No, I saw you had one of these on your room and it looked a bit sad so…
:DanusFoS: Thank you, Ema…. and I’d love to go on a date with you!

You suggest that the four of you make your way out of the rain and maybe grab some lunch while you’re at it. While making your way to this restaurant that Alisa recommended, you do actually make a few stops at the stalls that are still open in this weather. It’s mostly a few games and such, but you do manage to impress Danus by winning a small doll for him in a strength based game. Karn meanwhile doesn’t shut up for a second about how amazing he is, though Alisa doesn’t seem to mind listening to his tall tales. Finally, you make your way to the restaurant, but sadly, not even a nice bowl of Cibician noodles manages to keep Karn from bragging.

:EmaFoS: Does he ever stop with his boasting?
:DanusFoS: Heh, why, you haven’t heard him after a few drinks, lass. That lad has some pride, if you ask me.
:EmaFoS: I do hope he’s exaggerating. I’m starting to feel a bit… small if everything he’s saying is true…
:DanusFoS: Don’t you worry, lass, even if everything would be true, which I’m sure it’s not, you would still be twice the adventurer in my eyes! Why, you won me this cute little doll, didn’t you?
:EmaFoS: Heh… well, yeah, I did…
:KarnFoS: -and you would see her skill with a blade as well! Why, we were just talking about having a sparring match today. Maybe you’d like to come and see…?
:AlisaFoS: Oh! OH! YES! YES! Can we do it right now! I so would love to see you in action!

Karn leans over to you and whispers, making sure Alisa can’t hear him.

:KarnFoS: You won’t mind if I show off a bit, right? I’ll owe you one if you play along?
>>
No. 940340 ID: b1b4f3

>>940336
>Tana excuse
She could admit to having killed a child, and that the child's family found out and are coming after her or hiring killers to come after her. She could also say that she confirmed they don't care about Tunu since she wasn't present during the murder.

>intrustive memories
Well shit, sounds like those are getting worse. Do the swords have anything to say about it? You may have to go on a protein-only diet to recover before your next full meal. Good thing we have that prostitute's form now, we can use him to gather some memory-free energy tonight.

Also cmon it was Oran that had second thoughts, not you.

>Karn wants to show off
Well you'll draw out the fight if that's what he wants, but you're not gonna lose on purpose. Also didn't he want to see some exotic swordfighting? Can't do that while throwing the fight. Though, he might actually be able to beat you while you're using the old styles, since they're probably not quite as effective as modern swordfighting after the opponent gets used to it,
>>
No. 940349 ID: eeb7d9

> at least you can be happy for a little while longer?
Hey, no one said you couldn't, just don't forget that you are an "adventurer", you can't stay in one place for too much time, once your business are done here, you have to go elsewhere to do your work. Which is dispense Justice!
So, this is how i think you should do this thing with Danus: you need to make him see that he is still capable of love and be loved bo someone else. That at least could be a good parting gift. Make him love someone that loves him as much as you do.

>Sparring with Karn
We will accept, as long as we make it 50/50. We let him win one (if we even need to let him do that), and we win one to show off for Danus.
>>
No. 940350 ID: a9af05

>>940336
> You won’t mind if I show off a bit, right? I’ll owe you one if you play along?
Tell him that he can show off all he likes, but that doesn't mean that you're going to let him win. He's gotta earn it.

Meanwhile, you're obviously going to hold back on your undead strength because that wouldn't be fair. Just try and use normal Sakkilian strength.

>>940340
All of this sounds good. Except for one little thing...

>prostitute's form
I don't think that's going to work unless we're gonna go out as gay and let some random guy fuck us in the ass.

Or have a completely different Ovale Serpent that isn't Tunu lay some eggs in our ass.
>>
No. 940354 ID: b1b4f3

>>940350
Ema can infest females and then gain energy passively whenever they have sex. It's an investment.
>>
No. 940356 ID: 4f51b2

>>940336
>at least you can be happy for a little while longer?
Of course, plus you are making Danus very happy too.
Help Karn.
>>
No. 940398 ID: a9af05

>>940336
>Was a shit. Well, more like fat now but you digress.
How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?

>>940354
I'll be honest, I completely forgot about that.
>>
No. 940423 ID: a9af05

>>940398
Also, he says he'll owe us one and I know what to use that favor on. We'll have him help with getting Oran to stop making those potions, once and for all!

Of course, we're not gonna tell him that right now, it would spoil the mood of the date. Just tell Karn, "I already know what I'm going to use that favor on. But I'm not going to tell you what it is I want you to do. You'll just have to wait until later to find out."
>>
No. 940432 ID: 91ee5f

>>940336
Tell Karn he’s allowed to show off, but you won’t just let him win. And you’ll definitely cash in that favor later.

>>940398
>How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?
She better be careful or else she’ll end up with a body type that Danus said he wasn’t attracted to.

>>940423
Yes! Do this!
>>
No. 940435 ID: c49ece

>Hey, you try and control a horror hunger that is slowly consuming your own mind from within.
I still wouldn't be an idiot.

Oooh, another favor hmmmm? What's the matter big shot hero, not so confident in your ability anymore? Whatya say Danus, mind a dojo detour?
>>
No. 941098 ID: 1301e8
File 156461801063.png - (57.69KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
941098

>How can you even tell? Do you feel like you've gotten fatter or something?
You’re not sure it’s just because you’ve been running around as Elric and Gev for so long, but you feel a bit bigger? Elric and Gev are smaller than you, so it might just be the contrast that’s making it feel like you’re bigger.
>She better be careful or else she’ll end up with a body type that Danus said he wasn’t attracted to.
He probably won’t mind if you get a little bit extra weight on you. After all, you’re way too thin as it is.
>Tana could admit to having killed a child and the childs parents is after her.
For all we know she might have already told Tunu about that… and the child might have been an orphan. We do know that Tana was an orphan, if the dream you had was correct. No, the best course of action would be to simply let Tunu fill in the blanks, as she’s already concerned that Tana is in danger. Let’s just say that someone is after Tana and she needs to skip town.
>Cmon it was Oran that had second thoughts, not you.
Shush. It sounds better the way you said it.

>Just don't forget that you are an "adventurer", you can't stay in one place for too much time, once your business are done here, you have to go elsewhere to do your work. Which is dispense Justice!
…when you’re done here… will you even be able to go anywhere else… or are you… done?
>So, this is how i think you should do this thing with Danus: you need to make him see that he is still capable of love and be loved by someone else.
Right. Let’s forget about the future and think about the now for a moment. You want to make Danus happy. You need to make Danus happy… and even if you can’t spend eternity with him, you can make his here and now better!


>Well shit, sounds like those are getting worse. Do the swords have anything to say about it?
:SwordFoS: You are letting the emotions and memories of those that you consume take control of you. What you need is more experience in absorbing your prey.
:EmaFoS: Wait, didn’t you teach me to not eat unnecessary a day ago?
:SwordFoS: We do not tell you to eat out of gluttony, but maybe try and find less vile and not as strong willed prey to consume. The more evil, the more nourishment they will give, but the more of their will will spill over unto you. Instead, try to consume a few less evil ones, like this Karn or Oran, as they will be easier to absorb without fallout. Though, you’ll need consume more of them as they aren’t as nourishing… though you’ll have a harder time getting gluttonous as well.
:EmaFoS: …I’ll keep that in… mind.
>You may have to go on a protein-only diet to recover before your next full meal.
If you want to play it safe, then yes. Of course, you don’t need to be on a diet to have some fun, right?
>Good thing we have that prostitute's form now, we can use him to gather some memory-free energy tonight.
He did seem rather popular with the ladies, so it wouldn’t be too hard to get some action, would it?
>I don't think that's going to work unless we're gonna go out as gay and let some random guy fuck us in the ass.
While you don’t get an instant load of protein from the ladies, if you infect a bunch of them you can simply absorb any protein they’ll… “consume” afterwards from other people. Of course, you can also get a few guys to pound your ass as well… maybe Drago? He’s cute… and you bet he’s just as good in bed as his father!
>Or have a completely different Ovale Serpent that isn't Tunu lay some eggs in our ass.
Those eggs where delicious, so you wouldn’t mind getting in on some snake action as well.


>Whatya say Danus, mind a dojo detour?
:DanusFoS: Why, lass, it would be delightful to see your skill with a blade.
:AlisaFoS: OH! We’re actually going to see you fight! I c-can’t wait!
:KarnFoS: Then it’s settled. Let’s head back to my training hall and we’ll put on a show for the two of you.

As the four of you make your way towards Karn’s place, you take the time to focus on the people around you. After all, the swords told you to find someone less… evil to eat, so it won’t hurt to smell around a bit, will it? Though, you quickly notice that the average person is actually on par with Alisa and Danus when it comes to purity of their soul. In fact, Karn seems to be the only one around that smell really tasty at the moment.

:KarnFoS: And here we are. Are you two ready to see why I’m called a master of weapons?
:AlisaFoS: Oh! OH! A-a-are y-you going to use real w-weapons!?
:DanusFoS: Now, lass, don’t get to excited. I’m sure they’ll simply use training weapons for this demonstration.
:AlisaFoS: Are you g-g-going to where those costumes as well!?
:KarnFoS: Costumes?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Y-y-you know… like… t-those things y-you wear when you… t-train?
:KarnFoS: Oh, you mean the training clothes. Actually, you’re right, it would be wise if we changed. We don’t want to damage our current clothes, now do we? Ema, come with me for a moment. We’ll be right back.

Karn leads you to a smaller side room filled with weapons and other tools, as well as a wardrobe full of those fighting clothes people usually wear. What are they called again? Gi?

:KarnFoS: Here, I think this is your size.
:EmaFoS: You want us to fight in bathrobes? Bathrobegis?
:KarnFoS: Just put it on, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Well, if you’re afraid I’ll damage my clothing in the fight for some reason…
:KarnFoS: Speaking of which… are you going let me win or…?

>Tell him that he can show off all he likes, but that doesn't mean that you're going to let him win. He's gotta earn it.
:KarnFoS: Earn it?
:EmaFoS: What's the matter big shot hero, not so confident in your ability anymore?
:KarnFoS: Hey, I’m sure I got a bigger chance of beating you than you beating me, but if you don’t want to play ball…
>We'll have him help with getting Oran to stop making those potions, once and for all!
You’re not sure if you actually need Karn to “owe you one” for him to help you with that, but it won’t hurt.
>Just tell Karn, "I already know what I'm going to use that favor on. But I'm not going to tell you what it is I want you to do. You'll just have to wait until later to find out."
:KarnFoS: Oh, really? Knowing you and your simple mind, I’m guessing it got something to do with your… “feeding”.
:EmaFoS: Technically, you’re not wrong… but not right either.
:KarnFoS: Either way, I won’t owe you one unless you play along… which means giving me a show before letting me win.
:EmaFoS: Really? Are you that desperate to impress your date? What, you don’t think she’ll ask for a second one unless you beat me?
:KarnFoS: I’m not going to ask her for a second date, Ema. I just want someone to worship the ground I walk on for a day. Maybe have her worship my glorious cock as the god that it is tonight even, but after that? Don’t really care what happens to her, honestly.
:EmaFoS: … … …really?
:KarnFoS: So… are you going let me win or not? As I said, I will owe you one only if you let me.
:EmaFoS:
>>
No. 941106 ID: 8eaf98

this is a struggle because at this point we are too inter-related with Oran and Karn to effectively disappear them, would cause way too many questions to be asked and likely to create massive suspicion of us. so at this point we are more or less committed to reforming them.
>>
No. 941107 ID: b1b4f3

>>941098
Jeez, what a jackass. No. You will not give him a false performance so he can pump and dump a pure soul. Also let him know that Alisa is under your protection, more so than other innocent civilians. If he hurts her, you will hurt him. Just like he hurts the people he thinks are vandalizing his dojo. He thinks it's fine to do that, so he should agree that it's fine for you to give him the same treatment.

This will be some real-ass sparring, Karn. You better prepare your ass for the kicking it's about to get.
>>
No. 941113 ID: 91ee5f

>>941098
Sure, we’ll let him win.

But if he wants to show off, then it’s gotta look believable. Tell him that you’re going to put up a decent fight before he gets his win.

>>941107
>You will not give him a false performance so he can pump and dump a pure soul.
I mean, is that any different than what we did? Compared to us jumping straight to sex, Karn actually went on a proper date with Alisa. So I don’t think we have any sort of moral high ground to stand on here.

Besides, we knew this was going to happen. We asked him to go on one single date with Alisa and he’s done that. Whether he continues dating her or not is none of our business.

What did you think was going to happen on a blind date? Love at first sight and they would stay together? That only happens in sappy romance stories.
>>
No. 941116 ID: b1b4f3

>>941113
The difference is that Karn is trying to build himself up as more than he is. Also, Ema actually likes her, whereas Karn just wants to feel good about himself and get some sex.
>>
No. 941119 ID: 8eaf98

we are not a great person either, difference is we can't eat ourselves. may haps the best thing we can do is just tell ema that is his plan.
though i also like the you hurt her, you hurt me, so i hurt you, same way you hurt those who hurt your building.
>>
No. 941120 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941098
"...Karn, just for being an awful, self-obsessed dickwhistler, I am going to beat the snot out of you, then kick you in the dick."
>>
No. 941149 ID: c49ece

No scales off my ass, you'll be delicious if you pull a stunt like that. Have as much rope as you like.
>>
No. 941157 ID: a9af05

>>941098
Let him have his win.

>>941113
Yeah, I agree with this. We don't have any sort of moral high ground here. In fact, we're probably worse than him.

>>941116
>Ema actually likes her
Do we really like her? We just said a few flattering words to convince her to let us have sex with her. We basically manipulated her.

And we're going to do the same to everyone else we want to have sex with. We'll convince them to let us into their bed, have sex to infest/feed off them, then move on to the next person.

Everyone is just a tool for us to use in order to help us gain strength. That's all there is to it.
>>
No. 941164 ID: b1b4f3

>>941157
She has a pure soul, therefore Ema likes her.
>>
No. 941173 ID: a9af05

>>941164
Having a pure soul doesn't mean Ema likes her. It just means Ema won't eat her.
>>
No. 941176 ID: b1b4f3

Fine if we're gonna be all weird about this, why not ask Danus for advice? His moral compass is VERY well attuned.
>>
No. 941194 ID: eeb7d9

>…when you’re done here… will you even be able to go anywhere else… or are you… done?
Well, if i understud what the swords said, you can't "die", untile you are killed. So when you are done here, you have to go to the next place. That ould be ideal. If not, you finish this quest and then you get absorbed by the swords, and up to the next wielder. Is that how it works, Swords?

You know what, i am having second thoughts about helping Oran and specially Karn. Is like they are trying REALLY hard to get eaten. Now i really want to beat him up for being a douchebag.
>>
No. 941197 ID: 094652

>Karn and Oran being douchebags
Yep, it's a direct consequence of unknowingly living in a toxic environment. Don't get too angry at them, but focus on taking the duchess out and cleaning the town of any further long-term poisonous policies. If they're still sick after that, take them off the 'do not eat' list.
>>
No. 941209 ID: 58b4f3

>>941098
Ask if he's sure he doesn't want to keep dating Alisa? You think they make a cute couple! And you're sure she would be very willing to stroke his "ego" all the time if he let her.

If he insists on not wanting to date Alisa a second time, then just ask that he lets her down gently.

Then get out there and put on a good show before letting him win.

>>941176
You are the only one being weird about it. Karn's love life is none of our business.

And we should wait until after the sparring match before we ask Danus anything. But I'm sure he'll say the same thing and tell us that what Karn does with his relationships is none of our business.
>>
No. 941210 ID: b1b4f3

>>941209
We includes me, and I mean being weird as in Ema beating herself up over straightforward seduction with (almost)no lies involved, while contradicting herself over whether or not she likes Alisa and arguing over whether Karn's being a dick or not.

There's a lot of conflict going on right now in the suggestion group and people are misrepresenting events in the quest for reasons I cannot fathom. It's weird.
>>
No. 941218 ID: 7dc36a

"You should know, your cousin did something very similar last night, breaking her heart. I'm going to do now what I should have done to him then. Consider my win your first lesson in repentance."
>>
No. 941219 ID: 91ee5f

>>941218
Ema is the one that did that, so she is the one that needs to be punished, not Karn. You can’t punish him for something he didn’t do.
>>
No. 941222 ID: 51f21c

>>941219
Ema's just being dramatic, while Karn already insulted Alisa by treating her like a worship-slave. Ass-kicking inbound.
>>
No. 941223 ID: 91ee5f

>>941222
Maybe Alisa wants to be a worship-slave, you ever think about that? We’ve only known her for a day, so we don’t exactly know what her likes or dislikes are.

She’s enjoying this date so far and I don’t feel like ruining it for her by accidentally crippling Karn because Terroza’s personality gets triggered by us being angry at Karn and then we lose control of ourselves!
>>
No. 941235 ID: 7dc36a

>>941219
Sorry I wasn't clear. It's that destructively projecting insecurities on other people is a recurring trend from evildoers. If he calls her a hypocrite for this, she can call him out on falling into bad misandrist stereotypes (a bad look for a so-called lizard feminist). If he doesn't recognize this or doesn't care, redemption is beyond him.
>>
No. 941236 ID: a9af05

>>941223
I actually never thought of that. That's a pretty good reason to calmly handle this situation and to not lose our temper at Karn. I really don't want Terroza to make us lose control of ourselves.

>>941235
His redemption has nothing to do with this situation. He needs to redeem himself for beating up random people he thinks are involved with vandalizing his dojo.
>>
No. 941350 ID: 1301e8
File 156496075522.png - (40.37KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
941350

>I mean, is that any different than what we did? Compared to us jumping straight to sex, Karn actually went on a proper date with Alisa.
While you admit you did her in part to simply feed, wasn’t the whole reason why you went out of your way to set up this double date to remedy that fact? After all, she can’t date you, so the best you can do is to find her someone else... which was supposed to be Danus at first, remember, someone that wouldn’t just make it a one night stand deliberately.
>We basically manipulated her. And we're going to do the same to everyone else we want to have sex with.
You’re not sure if you would call it manipulating. You did find her attractive, she found you attractive and the both of you did accept it would probably be a one night thing.
>So I don’t think we have any sort of moral high ground to stand on here.
Does it really matter where you’re standing if you simply want to do the right thing for once?
>Ema actually likes her, whereas Karn just wants to feel good about himself and get some sex.
Remember, this whole double date was for her sake, not yours. You want her to be happy.
>Do we really like her?
Of course you do. You might not be in love with her, sure, but she’s still a sweet cutie that deserves better than an ego like Karn. Maybe tacking her on this double date was a mistake.

>We asked him to go on one single date with Alisa and he’s done that. Whether he continues dating her or not is none of our business.
Indeed, it was only for one date, but he did kind of turn into a date about him and not the both of them. A date is supposed to make both parts happy and not just inflate the ego of one person.
>What did you think was going to happen on a blind date? Love at first sight and they would stay together?
You were originally hoping to introduce her to Danus, so at least she would have another friend… but that didn’t really work, so you guess you kind of let Karn butt in without thinking?
>Maybe Alisa wants to be a worship-slave, you ever think about that?
…well, maybe… she does seem happy… but something tells you she won’t be happy if he just throws her away like a used napkin after a jerk.

>You know what, i am having second thoughts about helping Oran and specially Karn. Is like they are trying REALLY hard to get eaten.
They probably don’t understand the danger they actually are in… and besides, people don’t change overnight like that. Even with you around they’ll probably fall back to their vices without thinking. You can’t hope to change them completely for the better… but what you can hope for is to put them on the right path to change. But yes, if they don’t even try to change you will eat them.
>At this point we are too inter-related with Oran and Karn to effectively disappear them, would cause way too many questions to be asked and likely to create massive suspicion of us.
…only Oran and Karn knows what you are… and if they both disappear… well, you’re sure you can blame the vampires.
>So at this point we are more or less committed to reforming them.
You’ve given them a chance. Let’s hope they take it… with a little more prodding, of course.


>Ask if he's sure he doesn't want to keep dating Alisa? You're sure she would be very willing to stroke his "ego" all the time if he let her.
:KarnFoS: …yes, because basing a whole relationship on having someone worship the ground their partner walks on sounds like a great idea.
:EmaFoS: Okay, I get the point.
:KarnFoS: Though, I wouldn’t mind having a worship-slave at my beck and call. Someone I can just go to when I want to push someone around.
:EmaFoS: Err… that’s not what I meant with another date…
>Then just ask that he lets her down gently.
:KarnFoS: Eh, I’m sure she’ll get over it. It’s just one date.
:EmaFoS: So what… she’s just a pump and dump for you?
:KarnFoS: Pump and dump? Ema, please, do you honestly think I’ll put my dick inside that fat slob? As soon as I’m done having fun with her I’ll just kick her out and never see her again. Of course, maybe I’ll just tell her we’re dating… and then I can just get her to come over whenever I need someone I can abuse.
:EmaFoS:… … ...Karn, just for being an awful, self-obsessed dickwhistler, I am going to beat the snot out of you, then kick you in the dick.
:KarnFoS: Hmfp, like you stand a chance, blue scales.


The two of you enter the training hall where Danus and Alisa are waiting for you. You can overhear them talking about some kind of board game, but as soon as they notice the two of you they quiet down and watch you intensely. Grabbing a dull training sword, you take your place on one end of the training mat, while Karn picks up a spear instead, wasting no time before he starts showing off with it by doing some complicated spinning maneuvers, much to the delight of Alisa. He also equips himself with a rather small short sword which he lets hang freely from his side.

The rules are simply. Best of three, each round ends when someone is struck with a weapon, if their opponent strikes them back within a second or two, the round is a draw.

The two of you look at each other as you wait for Danus sign to start the first round. Karn’s smug smile is already getting on your nerves…
>>
No. 941351 ID: 1301e8
File 156496076396.png - (24.18KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
941351

As the round starts you’re surprised that Karn doesn’t immediately attack you. Instead, he plays it defensively, using his longer reach to keep you away from him. You quickly notice a problem with your swordsmanship as he jabs towards you to make sure you’re under pressure. You might be faster than him, be stronger, larger and have better reflexes, but you have no actual experience on how to fight. You just…know what to do, as on instinct… but you don’t know what to do when those instincts aren’t controlling you. They tell you to grab the spear… but another tells you that it’s a trap, but doesn’t give you any other way to confront this problem. You can fight… but not prepare your moves beforehand…

In the end, you can only try and learn as you fight him head on. Grabbing his spear as your instinct told you to do, you pull him towards you ready to strike him with you sword. But your other instincts were correct, it was a trap, because even before you’re able to bring down your weapon towards him, you feel him hitting you in the side with his short sword, all the while using the momentum you gave him by pulling him forwards to tumble behind you, ensuring you have no chance of counter attacking.

:KarnFoS: What’s the matter? Can’t fight like a man?
:EmaFoS: I’m not even getting started.

As Karn gives you the worst shit eating grin you’ve ever seen, you swear to yourself that you’ll wipe it off his stupid face as soon as you can.

As the second round starts you do what you do best, brute force it. As soon as Alisa gives the two of you the signal to begin, you throw your sword at him, which he easily blocks. Then while he’s still confused of your weird attack you grab his spear right as you kick him in the chest hard enough for him to topple backwards. Then it’s just a simple matter of skewering him with his own spear while he’s still his back to win this round… pretend skewering, of course. As you bend down to help him up your instincts tells you to whisper something to him.

:EmaFoS: What’s the matter? Can’t fight like a girl?
:KarnFoS: …fuck you.

As soon as he’s on his feet, she shoves you away from him. You can outright see the hatred in his eyes now.
>>
No. 941352 ID: 1301e8
File 156496077595.png - (27.54KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
941352

As the third round starts he lunges at you, quick but sloppy. His anger makes him predictable and you easily dodge his assault. Karn tries to turn around to strike you, but it’s already too late as you grab him from behind and forces the spear out of his hands. With your superior strength and size, coupled with his hatred clouding his mind, you just about manage to hold him still long enough for you to do… something. From the corner of your eye, you can see Alisa cheering Karn on, trying her best to encourage him to break loose from your grip while Danus holds his breath in excitement.

You’ll need to decide quickly on how to end this before he manages to calm down enough to pull off some exotic wrestling move on you.

A) Just win already.
B) Throw him to the floor… hard.
C) Kick him in the dick!
D) Rip those stupid clothes off him and humiliate him!
E) Let him win for some reason?
F) Other?
>>
No. 941356 ID: b1b4f3

>>941352
A, then C. Because you said you would.

Also call him a hypocrite. He wants people to treat him like respect, but he won't respect others? That's not how the world works.
>>
No. 941366 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941352
A and C.
You're a lady of your word.
>>
No. 941383 ID: c49ece

Just win. You can collect on your promise later- not in front of company. It'll make things weird. Or like, towel flick his nuts at worst. Don't let him try anything sneaky either.
>>
No. 941388 ID: 2202fb

>>941352
meh, whisper to him that he should toss you over him, and then help him do that.

--

Ahh, who am i kidding, we are going to fucking suplex him, there really is no other outcome here.
>>
No. 941390 ID: 91ee5f

>>941352
Whisper to him, “I actually would’ve let you win, if you weren’t such a self obsessed asshole. All you had to do was give her a chance. Then you could’ve avoided this!”

Then kick him in the dick, throw his ass on the ground, and finish him off with another pretend stab with a weapon.

Just, you know, don’t kick his dick with your full undead super strength. You want to hurt him, not cause damage that’s so permanent, not even the best healers in the world can fix!
>>
No. 941426 ID: 8eaf98

>>941390
this
A and C in that order.
>>
No. 941431 ID: 094652

>>941356
Seconded. Also demand to know where he learned about castes. You want names.
>>
No. 941432 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and after you kick him in the dick, tell him despite his over-inflated ego and awful personality, he's got skill. He just needs to keep his emotions in check.
>>
No. 941436 ID: eeb7d9

A and C, even though the prospect of the suplex is really tempting. But i like keeping her words better.

>>941432
True. I mean, you "know" about this, you countless past lives in you, so you know what you are talking about, and you can literally sense his demeanor.
>>
No. 941445 ID: 9675cb

>>941352
Suplex him. He’ll be less into the idea of fucking if we bust his balls.
>>
No. 941575 ID: 864e49

Something tells me Karn isn't the kind of person that will get humbled by us humiliating him, if anything this will make it harder to get through to him.

He's still getting a kick in the dick though.
>>
No. 941577 ID: bbd5f5

>>941352
A

F) Challenge him to another round.

Don't try to kick him while he's down or humiliate him; if we do that he'll look like a victim, which will make Alisa sympathize with him and see us as a bully, which will make it easier for Karn to take advantage of her. If we keep sparring with him for a while longer, there will be more chances for Karn to lash out at us in anger and for Alisa to see his less desirable qualities.
>>
No. 941605 ID: a9af05

>>941577
Do this. Let Karn humiliate himself when he loses his temper in a second match.
>>
No. 941615 ID: eeb7d9

>>941577
On second thoght, this sounds way better.
>>
No. 941708 ID: f2320a

>>941351
A

F) Challenge him to another round.
Lets not give him victim points
>>
No. 941709 ID: 91ee5f

I’ve changed my mind! Ignore what I said here: >>941390 !

I’m voting for doing this: >>941577 !
>>
No. 941981 ID: 1301e8
File 156539493162.png - (44.89KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
941981

>We are going to fucking suplex him, there really is no other outcome here.
Expect you don’t actually know how to suplex someone. You’ve learned a bunch of sword styles and a few grappling moves from the swords, but there aren’t any wrestling moves in there. Of course, a suplex does seem kind of simple to pull off, but you’ll probably not get it right on the first try. Maybe you can try doing it when there’s less on the line?
>He’ll be less into the idea of fucking if we bust his balls.
You don’t really care about him fucking right now anyway.
>Don't try to kick him while he's down or humiliate him; if we do that he'll look like a victim, which will make Alisa sympathize with him and see us as a bully, which will make it easier for Karn to take advantage of her.
…you’re right. It’s bad enough that you’re fighting a smaller guy, kicking him while he’s down will only make you look worse. You’ll need to find a better way to get back at him.
>You can collect on your promise later- not in front of company. It'll make things weird
He definitely deserves a kick later. When he least suspect it.
>Let Karn humiliate himself when he loses his temper in a second match.
…yeah, that’s a great idea! If you can get him angry enough, you’re sure he’ll do something stupid and make Alisa wearier of him.


>win.
You pull his own short sword from his hip and pretend to slash his throat with it. Karn on his parts actually try to get a grip of you so he can throw you away, but gives up when he feels the blade against his scales.

:KarnFoS: GAH! Damn it all!
:EmaFoS: Do I fight like a man yet, Karn?
:KarnFoS: Shut. Up.

>Call him a hypocrite. He wants people to treat him like respect, but he won't respect others? That's not how the world works.
:KarnFoS: Hypocrite? I’m just treating people like they treat me! They don’t give me respect, so why would I respect them?
:EmaFoS: Because you’re the one who can actually choose if you treat someone with respect or not. If you don’t choose to treat people with respect first, they won’t treat you with respect either. Heck, I actually would’ve let you win, if you weren’t such a self-obsessed asshole. All you had to do was give her a chance and respect her.
:KarnFoS: *grumble*…
>Tell him despite his over-inflated ego and awful personality, he's got skill. He just needs to keep his emotions in check.
:KarnFoS: …I’ll keep that in mind…

>F) Challenge him to another round.
:KarnFoS: Another round? Really?
:EmaFoS: One last round, all or nothing. Whoever wins, wins it all.
:KarnFoS: As much as I want to punch your face, I don’t-
:EmaFoS: What are you, a coward of a man?
:KarnFoS: …I’m going to fucking destroy you.
:EmaFoS: That’s the spirit!

You explain to your two spectators that there will be one final round to decide who wins while Karn ready himself for the duel. You take your place on the opposite side of the hall and ready yourself as well, making sure you’re just far enough away from him that he might consider charging you again in his rage. As you look over at your opponent, you see Karn take a deep breath before staring at you with murder in his eyes.

He’s not completely livid anymore… he’s consumed with tranquil fury.

…that can’t be good.
>>
No. 941982 ID: 1301e8
File 156539494371.png - (40.83KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
941982

You’re not entirely sure what happened, but you find yourself on the floor with Karn standing on top of you. He didn’t charge you as expected… and he was ready for you when you tried to use brute force again. He even managed to counter your counter attack against his… counter attack when you grabbed his spear? If only you could counter his counter when you… countered… okay, this is getting stupid.

Of course, this doesn’t feel too surprising; he was the underdog after all. Weaker, smaller guy going up against a bigger opponent that’s constantly taunting him and might be a monster in disguise that’s already won several matches against him before he turns things around with new found resolve at the very last moment so he can impress a girl? Those types always win in the stories, don’t they!? …maybe you’ve read way too many stories…

:KarnFoS: And the victory goes to… me. I took your word to heart, Ema, and made sure to keep my emotions in check for a little while.
:EmaFoS: *Grumble*…
:KarnFoS: Hey, don’t be mad. We all lose sometime.
:EmaFoS: I’m not mad about losing, I’m mad that you’re a di-
:AlisaFoS: Oh! That was amazing! The way you used your spear to deflect her kick! The way you threw her like that over your shoulder! I d-d-didn’t even k-know you were strong enough t-t-to… d-d-do that!
:KarnFoS: Oh, you’ve seen nothing yet. *Flexes*
:AlisaFoS: Swoon!
:KarnFoS: …did you just say swoon out loud?
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? I mean… err… n-n-no?

As the two “lovebirds” continue with their mating dance, Danus comes over and helps you up from the floor.

:DanusFoS: Are you alright down there lass? Need any help?
:EmaFoS: I’m fine… the only thing that’s hurt is my pride…
:DanusFoS: Ah, that’s good to hear Ema. Though, don’t see this as a defeat. Instead, take it like a lesson that sometimes it’s better to just fold than bet on something that might not work, lass.
:EmaFoS: …thanks, Danus.
:KarnFoS: You know… maybe it’s time to end this double date. After all, I got some things I want to discuss with pretty Elise here between just the two of us.
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Y-y-you want… I mean, y-y-yes! We c-can… talk… j-just the two of us!
:DanusFoS: Maybe it’s for the best if we leave, lass, as these two seems to need some privacy.

Well, crap. You just played straight into his hands... maybe you would just have kicked him in the nuts instead…
>>
No. 941989 ID: 094652

Oh look he's not a complete wimp after all. Except hate-@#$%ing might trigger a rage attack.

You should slip some tranquilizers into his sex drugs before he does something really stupid.
>>
No. 941994 ID: a9af05

>>941982
>After all, I got some things I want to discuss with pretty Elise here between just the two of us.
Her name is Alisa! Did Karn even bother to learn her name?!
>>
No. 941995 ID: b1b4f3

>>941982
Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good. Be vague so it doesn't look like you're throwing around false accusations, tell her she should be able to figure it out on her own.
>>
No. 941996 ID: c49ece

Tell Karn you'll be seeing him later, lick your teeth so he gets your warning. Don't worry about him, he can only save himself. Then go gave a good time with Danus, get him some food or prizes or stuff. If the night is about to end on a timeskip, give him a massage or otherwise spoil him.
>>
No. 942002 ID: b1b4f3

At this point he probably thinks he can defend himself against a wraith, so threats won't work. (also Ema really does need more training, sheesh)
Better to ask nicely if we're going to talk to him instead of Alisa.
>>
No. 942003 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941982
Look.
The best thing to do right now is to wait until he's alone, sneak up on him in another form, then just fucking eat him.
He's a complete and utter irredeemable asshole, so drop the noble, heroic shit and just catch him alone, sneak up on him, stun him, and eat him.
Problem solved.
>>
No. 942019 ID: 864e49

Just warn him one last time, and make sure he knows it's his last, about treating others the way he would want to be treated then leave him be.
If we find out later that he was a douche canoe to Alisa then he's soul food.
>>
No. 942024 ID: 91ee5f

>>941982
>Well, crap. You just played straight into his hands...maybe you would just have kicked him in the nuts instead…
Ema, next time you want Karn to make himself look like an idiot, don’t fucking tell him to keep his emotions in check!

Just tell Karn to remember what you told him about respect. And then remind both of them to take some bitterleaf before they have their fun!

>>941995
>Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good.
Wait, didn’t we agree that we were going to tell Danus and get his input on what Karn told us on how he was going to treat Alisa? Maybe we should do that before we leave?
>>
No. 942118 ID: eeb7d9

Welp, that could had ended up better. Time to go with Danus somewhere nice!

Just remind Karn to behave. And that he better "smell like flowers" when you came back. He should know what you mean.

This defeat told me that you should spend more time meditating with your swords, training with them. You need your past lives knowledge to be more efficient in battle. Insticts alone wont help in a real battle.
>>
No. 942216 ID: 58b4f3

>>941982
Ask Karn who Elise is? Then ask him if he actually knows her name? Don't let Alisa tell Karn or give him any hints!
>>
No. 942238 ID: bbd5f5

>>941982
Well, that's what happens when your plans go in two opposite directions at once. You tried to take advantage of his anger issues so that everyone could see them while also warning him about them in advance so he could overcome them. Of course it didn't go well.

Alisa's still infatuated with him for his strength, but at least she didn't form some unwarranted sympathy for him. We'll have to check up on her as Elric later and ask how their date went. For now, let's see what we can do to keep this from going too badly.

Start sniffing the air and make some vague comment about how Karn smells. You can play it off as just working up a sweat after the battle, but he'll know what you're really talking about. You can also ask Danus how he thinks you smell, just so it sounds casual.

Now's not a good time to start spreading any nasty rumors about Karn. Alisa is still lovestruck, and she'll just think we're a sore loser instead of actually distrusting him. Instead, just tell him something like "be sure to treat her right" or some similar friendly-sounding comment as they're leaving, so that Karn remembers that he should be considerate of her and Alisa remembers that she deserves respect.

Also, yeah, we can talk to Danus about the situation once they're out of earshot. He's more likely to believe us if we explain things and it's good for him to have proper context for what just happened.
>>
No. 942853 ID: 1301e8
File 156608159601.png - (45.98KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
942853

>Oh look he's not a complete wimp after all. Except hate-@#$%ing might trigger a rage attack.
He clearly has a problem with his anger… though you’re pretty sure he doesn’t deserve some hate love right now anyway.
>This defeat told me that you should spend more time meditating with your swords, training with them.
You’re still a novice when it comes to the blade, you know that. But you’ll also need actual experience and not just dream training. Of course, it’s just been a few days since awoke as you are now so it’s a given that you’re still weak. Accarat wasn’t built in one day or how that saying goes.
>The best thing to do right now is to wait until he's alone, sneak up on him in another form, then just fucking eat him.
While you would love nothing more than to give him a one way ticket to your tummy, he’s still too connected to Oran. You’ll probably going to need to eat them both when the time comes, which isn’t right now. One more chance, that’s all you’ll give him… and if he screws up, he’s gone.
>At this point he probably thinks he can defend himself against a wraith, so threats won't work.
Everyone sleeps… except for you. As soon as he lowers his guard he’s food. It will do him good to remember that.


>Just tell Karn to remember what you told him about respect.
:KarnFoS: I’ll respect those that respect me. I’ve already told you that.
:DanusFoS: Lad, no one will respect you if you don’t respect them first.
:KarnFoS: But why would I-
:DanusFoS: Because you’re the one seeking respect. If you want something, then you’ll need to earn it… and respect is earned in part by respecting others.
:KarnFoS: …fine.
>Just remind Karn to behave. And that he better "smell like flowers" when you came back.
:KarnFoS: Smell like… you mean that you want me to be nice?
:EmaFoS: Because if you don’t, I’ll be seeing you later…
You lean in a bit to whisper to him…
:EmaFoS: One more screw up, and I’ll be coming over for dinner.
You lick your teeth in front of him, to make sure he gets your warning. His face visually pales when he understands the implications. Apparently, looking death in the face will be unpleasant, even if you think you can fight it.
:KarnFoS: O-of c-course I’ll behave. D-don’t you worry…
:AlisaFoS: Are you alright? You look a bit shaken, Karny?
:DanusFoS: She’s right, lad. Where you hurt while the two of you were sparring?
:KarnFoS: Y-yes, everything is f-fine… it’s fine… *inhale* it’s… fine…

>Ask Karn who Elise is?
:KarnFoS: What? This is Elise?
:AlisaFoS: Um… a-a-actually, that’s not my name… I’m-
:EmaFoS: Do you even remember her name or what she works with?
:KarnFoS: Her name is… err… Elisa? No? Alise? Illisia? I’m not good with names, okay? And she works in the library.
:EmaFoS: Be more specific, what does she do at the library?
:KarnFoS: I don’t know. She hasn’t told me yet.
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? B-b-but… I did tell you! And my name is Alisa!
:KarnFoS: Alisa, my apologies, but I was so captivated by your beauty, my… err… beautiful diamond that I must have missed it when you were talking about it and-
:AlisaFoS: You asked me about it! When you were talking about the time you fought those ShapeStealers!
:KarnFoS: Ah, yes, but you see… err… the memories of fighting those three and having to fight them off with my sword skills as they took the shape of an innocent lady-
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? That’s not how that s-story went! Y-you said it was t-two of them! And you had a spear! And they took the shape of the lost b-boy you were out looking for!
:DanusFoS: Let’s leave before we’re dragged into this as well, Ema. It might be for the best if they get some privacy to work these things out, lass.
:KarnFoS: Did I really say that? I must be misremembering things…
:AlisaFoS: Have you been lying to my face this whole evening!? I c-can’t believe this!
:KarnFoS: That’s not how it… Danus, tell her- wait, don’t leave without-
>Before you leave, warn Alisa that Karn is up to no good.
…you might not need to do that anymore…
>>
No. 942854 ID: 1301e8
File 156608160320.png - (102.88KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
942854

>Go have a good time with Danus, get him some food or prizes or stuff.
Luckily, there seems to be a small lull in the weather when you leave Karn’s place, so the two of you can actually walk down to the main square without getting wet. You walk around making small talk while perusing the different attractions that are here for the festival. A few games, trinkets, jugglers, a mime, a fire breather and a sword-swallower are all on display for the two of you to enjoy at your leisure. You even find a tent filled to the brim with oddities from out of this world, most of it rubbish, but it was free so you can’t complain.

:EmaFoS: -thing was clearly fake. I mean, a beaver / duck hybrid? Yeah, right.
:DanusFoS: Did you see its name, lass? It was something like plate pus. They’ve clearly just made up a bunch of sounds to make it sound exotic.
:EmaFoS: Clearly, everything in there was just pretend. For example, there’s no way there’s a fish out there with a lantern on its head.
:DanusFoS: Hoho, at least it was good for a lark, eh lass?
:EmaFoS: And that rabbit with deer horns… at least combine two exotic animals to make it believable.
:DanusFoS: Actually, I do believe that one actually exist, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Wait? Really? Huh…

>Wait, didn’t we agree that we were going to tell Danus and get his input on what Karn told us on how he was going to treat Alisa?
:DanusFoS: Really? Did Karn tell you that? I know the lad has always had a big head, but to act like that…
:EmaFoS: He’s clearly doing this for his own desire.
:DanusFoS: Hmm… I can’t tell him how to live his life but… I’m sure he will soon learn that the path he has chosen isn’t a very fulfilling one. Though I’m worried he might act rashly and that it was a mistake to leave Alisa there all alone.
:EmaFoS: I warned him that if he so much put a finger on her, I’ll give it back ten times worse.
:DanusFoS: Then It’s up to Alisa. She’s a smart lass, I’m sure she’ll figure him out sooner rather than later.
:EmaFoS: Going by their argument when we left…
:DanusFoS: True true… I think Karn might already learned some hubris from this. Let’s hope the lesson sticks, eh lass?
>If the night is about to end on a timeskip, give him a massage or otherwise spoil him.
Night? It’s barely past noon. And while you would love to spoil Danus the whole day, you have a lot of things to do today. Maybe after you’re done, you can give him a massage… and very intimidate one at that. But back to the task at hand… or tasks, as it would be. You still need to talk to the head of the library so you can get those books about Dalriver, then you’ll need to see the nomads about it as well… but before that, you did promise a certain-

:GoAFoS: This one greet the blue scaled one! Is this red scaled one the one you promised these ones?
:DanusFoS: The what in the what now, lad? H-hey, watch those vines!
:GoAFoS: Blue scaled one better hurry. When the sky starts crying again, these one wishes to be back at home to feed on its nourishment!

…a certain Growth of Ash that you would bring him a male Sakkilian in exchange about information about a survivor from Dalriver.
>>
No. 942855 ID: b1b4f3

>>942854
You were gonna bring Drago for this though... how long do you have? If there's no time, ask if Danus is up for it instead.

Hm, I was hoping we could do the library ASAP, guess we forgot in all the festival-related rush.
>>
No. 942861 ID: 3ed3c3

>>942854
oh, jeez.
Ok, before this gets out of hand, explain to both parties what's going on. This doesn't have to escalate.
>>
No. 942894 ID: eeb7d9

>>942861
This is the imperative.
>>
No. 943154 ID: 1301e8
File 156634310138.png - (57.78KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
943154

>Hm, I was hoping we could do the library ASAP, guess we forgot in all the festival-related rush.
The plan is to visit the library as soon as you’re done with the Uredo’s and know who this mysterious survivor is. That way you can look them up as well while you’re at it.

>You were gonna bring Drago for this though... how long do you have?
:GoAFoS: This one do wish to feel the splendor of the rain, but is willing to wait if blue scaled one will bring us male lizard to explore thoroughly.
:DanusFoS: …What are you lads planning? Explore thoroughly?
:GoAFoS: These ones simply wish to understand the oddities of what you call gender.
:DanusFoS: Now wait just a gosh darn minute here. You wish to explore my son’s gender!?
:GoAFoS: We promised to blue scaled one interesting things if we were allowed to explore every part and measure every length of your son. We shall pleasure your son as this one find all his secrets.
:DanusFoS: My son may be an adult and may make his own decisions, that sounds very unwholesome and I don’t believe my son would agree to something like that! Did you even ask him?
:GoAFoS: This one hasn’t met your son yet, no.
>Ok, before this gets out of hand, explain to both parties what's going on. This doesn't have to escalate.
:EmaFoS: Danus, it’s fine. I asked him if he wanted to help me with it. Besides, they are Uredo, they don’t even know what something unwholesome is.
:GoAFoS: This one promise that your son will still be whole and very pleased when we are done with him.
:EmaFoS: Um... I’m sure what they mean to say is that they won’t do anything Drago doesn’t want to do.
:DanusFoS: …*Sigh* just make sure that if he becomes uncomfortable that you get him out of there. The lad is too shy to really back down on his own most of the time.
:EmaFoS: I promise you I’ll take real good care of your son, Danus.
:DanusFoS: Good… then I guess this is goodbye for now? I still have a few things I wanted to look at here at the festival… so take care, Ema.

He leans in and gives you a quick peck on your cheek.

:EmaFoS: I’ll see you later, Danus.
:GoAFoS: Here, bring your friend to this address. We will be waiting with our big rods to explore the two of you with!
:EmaFoS: …sure…
>>
No. 943155 ID: 1301e8
File 156634311466.png - (78.50KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
943155

:GoAFoS: Red scaled one is four and a third smaller in length that blue scaled one, but red is wider than blue?
:DragoFoS: This is not what I expected when you said we would show of the differences between a man and a lady.
:GoAFoS: This one sees that arms and legs are the same size compared to the trunks size.
:EmaFoS: Then what did you expect?
:DragoFoS: Err… Well, you see… I mean… they got tentacles and… um…
:EmaFoS: …you didn’t actually think they wo-
:GoAFoS: Is this one actually male? It lacks the frills on the shin that we’ve seen on so many other.
:DragoFoS: W-wha- Of course I’m a man! Just because my frills aren’t as big as someone else’s… t-they grow bigger, y-you’ll see.
:EmaFoS: I’m sure they will, Drago.
:GoAFoS: Blue one is has more muscles and less fat compared to red one… with the exception of the rear. The rear is huge and full of fat.
:EmaFoS: Hey!
:GoAFoS: Why does females need extra padding for sitting? Do they sit more often? This requires further research.

:EmaFoS: So, to change the subject, about the survivor from Dalriver.
:GoAFoS: This one will tell you about survivor. Parent told this one about ten years ago and the fire.
:EmaFoS: Were they there? Did they see what happened?
:GoAFoS: Parent said they came there after flames started to calm down. This one was told that they witnesses so much devastation and bad things that it wouldn’t rest for days out of fear!
:EmaFoS: …and the survivor?
:GoAFoS: Messenger came and dragged a young sprout from one of the skeleton of houses. The sprout had hidden somewhere, but the flames had found it anyway. Badly damaged they were.
:EmaFoS: Who was it? Do you have a name?
:GoAFoS: This one was never told a name, but they were a bird person, black of feathers and small in size. They were very hurt and barely alive, but the messenger was able to save them. Parent said that they had wounds that would never heal.

Black feathers? The only dark feathered Varkian that lived in Dalriver was Corvak and his family, but you saw his head get ripped clean off! It can’t be him… and you don’t think his father was home when the attack happened, seeing that he was always traveling… and his mother wasn’t black feathered. Hmm…

:EmaFoS: Does the name Corvak Inkfeather ring any bells?
:GoAFoS: This one already stated that this one was never told a name.
:DragoFoS: Inkfeather? Isn’t that the man that works at the library?
:EmaFoS: At the library? Are you certain?
:DragoFoS: Someone with a name like Inkfeather is destined to become a head librarian, aren’t they?
:EmaFoS: …wait, seriously? The guy I’m looking for is the head librarian? So I just need to-
:GoAFoS: This one swear it will learn the secrets of this fat butt!
:EmaFoS: Stop saying my butt is fat!
:GoAFoS: This one finds blue fat filled butt intriguing! Is it the main storage of fat for coming winter?
:DragoFoS: Just be glad they haven’t asked you to take of your pants for a close look…
:GoAFoS: *Gasp!* You hide abnormalities in your trunk beneath your clothes? There are more things to explore!? This intrigues this one!
:DragoFoS: Me and my big snout...
>>
No. 943156 ID: b1b4f3

>>943155
Ema show them your stuff but instruct them they are not allowed to touch. Drago you can decide to do whatever.
>>
No. 943157 ID: 4854ef

"You were the one who was thinking of their tentacles earlier" And continue with the examination discussion.
>>
No. 943162 ID: a9af05

>>943155
>Corvak
>It can't be him
Do you think Corvak had a younger sibling? And if it turns out this person recognizes you, the same way the fortune teller recognized you, then you might need to come up with a story on how you're not actually Ema.

>Stop calling my butt fat!
But I thought that was what you wanted? Why are you so upset about it?

>Me and my big snout...
And then one of the Uredo makes a comment on the size of Drago's snout.

>>943156
>>943157
Both of these.
>>
No. 943184 ID: 974afd

>>943155
Say they're allowed to observe what is concealed within your own pants, but they need to ask before they touch.
What Drago wishes is up to Drago.
>>
No. 943186 ID: c49ece

Your snout's lovely Drago.

Look but don't touch, we wear the clothes for a reason.
>>
No. 943192 ID: eeb7d9

Dont worry, they would ask about it eventually.
Ok, here is the deal, Drago. I promised your dad that if this became uncomfortable, you can quit any time you want. So it is up to you to choose. Although, it would be nice of you if you help me out with this. This is kind of a big deal to me... Even if it is a stupid process like this.
>>
No. 943201 ID: 91ee5f

>>943156
This.

>>943192
>Although, it would be nice of you if you help me out with this. This is kind of a big deal to me... Even if it is a stupid process like this.
Don’t lie to Drago.

The Uredo have already given us the information that we wanted. There’s no reason to let them continue with what they’re doing.
>>
No. 943230 ID: eeb7d9

>>943201
Hey, that is not a lie, besides, if they have more information, the better. Is up to Drago in the end and we wont make him, but we are not liying. We do need that information and we promised to satiate their... cuestionable need of knolegde.
>>
No. 943630 ID: 1301e8
File 156684514791.png - (74.33KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
943630

>But I thought a fat butt was what you wanted? Why are you so upset about it?
Because you wanted to be curvy, not fat. Not the mention the person saying it clearly meant in a “you’ve eaten too much” kind of way.
>Do you think Corvak had a younger sibling?
He did have a younger brother, yes, you remember him now. What was his name again? Corvus, you think? Can it be, that he survived because Corvak sent him away before everything began going to Hel?
>And if it turns out this person recognizes you, the same way the fortune teller recognized you, then you might need to come up with a story on how you're not actually Ema.
Or simply take another form to meet him in. Who knows, he might prefer someone that’s another species and gender than you are. Not everyone is unbiased towards things like that.

>The Uredo have already given us the information that we wanted. There’s no reason to let them continue with what they’re doing.
Indeed, you have absolutely no valid reason to go any further with this as they seem to have given you all the information that you need. In fact, it might be prudent to hurry over to the library and talk with this person that might or might not be Corvus with all due haste. Then again, if you drop your pants you might get a chance to see Drago’s cute naked bum and… err… for science reasons, of course… no, wait, you mean, you kind of owe the Uredo to show off everything? Yeah, that sounds better…


>Your snout's lovely Drago.
:DragoFoS: It’s just an expression…
:GoAFoS: This one believes your snout is slightly smaller than the average male.
:DragoFoS: Hey! My snout isn’t that small!
>Ema show them your stuff but instruct them they are not allowed to touch.
:EmaFoS: Alright, I’ll get undressed… but not touching.
:GoAFoS: These ones promises that these vines will be kept away from blue scaled one.
:DragoFoS: Err… y-you’re r-r-really going to…?
:EmaFoS: You were the one who was thinking of their tentacles earlier, no?
:DragoFoS: I m-m-mean… it’s kind of l-like my Sheije comics and… err…
:EmaFoS: Sheije? Isn’t that some Serpent island country to the north?
:DragoFoS: Y-yeah, that’s r-right… b-but… um… I g-guess I c-can’t miss this chance? So… y-yeah… y-you’re allowed to touch me as m-much as you l-like?

Drago starts to undress as well and the plants waste no time starting to touch the now bare scales on him. As he drops his pants you can’t help but notice that he clearly have the biggest package you’ve seen yet… or maybe it’s just that he’s a bit smaller than the other guys? No, he’s definitely… big… Danus clearly passed on the right stuff to him.

:GoAFoS: This one is intrigued. Red scaled one was hiding a short but wide vine in his pants blue scaled one was only hiding another mouth.
:DragoFoS: H-hey, it’s not small! It’s g-gets b-bigger!
:GoAFoS: Really? This one wishes to experience that.
:DragoFoS: Err… I g-guess I c-can s-show you how i-it works and how we actually… y-you know… but… um… it’s k-kind of awkward w-with Ema r-right there and… err…
:GoAFoS: This one thought both female and male was required for… you know?
:DragoFoS: That’s n-not… I m-mean, I w-was j-just… I d-don’t… err… n-not ladies? I m-mean, I c-can just t-tell y-you the… actual… thing?
>>
No. 943636 ID: 91ee5f

>>943630
It’s time to stop.

Drago is clearly getting uncomfortable about this and we promised Danus that we’d stop if Drago got uncomfortable. Danus also said that Drago is too shy to back down on his own, so it actually needs to be Ema that tells them to stop.
>>
No. 943637 ID: 864e49

>This one thought both female and male was required for… you know?
Wait a minute! They know exactly whats going on here!
Lets go with it.
"Both a Male and a Female are required for reproduction but sex for intimacy and pleasure can happen between any coupling, ever cross species."

Proceed to get tentacle sexed with Drago.
>>
No. 943638 ID: b1b4f3

>>943630
Clarify that your vagina is not a mouth. Ask how they reproduce- is it something like how plants use pollen? You can use that as part of your explanation for how sex works, by comparing semen to pollen (though note that it is a liquid, not a dust).
Also clarify that Drago is not attracted to females, which is why this is awkward, and that you can technically have sex without both sexes present, it just won't have a chance of pregnancy.

Ask if he'd like you to leave him alone with his vine friends for a while, if he really wants to show off his boner. Make sure he's not feeling uncomfortable. He might want to set some kind of boundaries.
>>
No. 943640 ID: a9af05

>>943636
I agree, it's time to stop.

>Drago is too shy to back down on his own
And that is why we can't ask Drago if he wants to stop, he'll just say he wants to keep going.

We've got to put our foot down and tell them to stop!
>>
No. 943653 ID: eeb7d9

>>943636
I agree, this would be a good time to stop. They clearly know how this song goes from here.
>>
No. 943655 ID: b1b4f3

>>943636
>>943640
That's not how shyness works. Maybe he won't object if he's getting uncomfortable, but if we ask him if he's getting uncomfortable then he will respond. Demanding that he stop without asking him for any input is almost as bad as pressuring him to keep going.
>>
No. 943658 ID: 4854ef

Are we sure he's really that uncomfortable with this..? He came in thinking they would be doing things with their tentacles to begin with and allowed for them to touch him when he saw we could deny it. At least ask him.
>>
No. 943663 ID: 32b5ec

>>943630
"Hold up, Uredo. Cease the fondling for a moment."

Pull Drago to the side.

"Drago, if you're uncomfortable and want them to stop, I'll tell them to stop. They've told me what I came here to know, you don't need to do any more if you don't want to. If you'd prefer I leave so you can 'enjoy' yourself, that's also fine; it's pretty obvious you're not into icky girls like me."
>>
No. 943772 ID: bbd5f5

>>943630
Okay, it's pretty clear that Drago's getting uncomfortable with this. The Uredo need to pull their tentacles back for a while so we can put our clothes back on and talk about it. They should know that, to most other races, some body parts are considered private and they don't like other people seeing or touching them without permission.

Now, we can talk to Drago about what's making him uncomfortable.
Is he just having second thoughts about the tentacle thing, or is it something more specific?
Is it because a woman's here with him? Would he be more comfortable doing it with another man? Or just himself and the Uredo?

If Drago wants, we could probably convince the Uredo to arrange another meeting some other time, or just examine us separately. We could tell them about how females work, and he could teach them about male anatomy. Or we can get some other guy to teach them if he doesn't want to. And also a Serpens, because their sexes are different from ours.
>>
No. 944031 ID: 1301e8
File 156729295485.png - (63.16KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
944031

>It’s time to stop.
Yeah, these guys are getting a bit too personal for your liking. Besides, you can’t even feed of them anyway… if you’re really that thirsty you would at least want some food on the side as well.
>Drago is clearly getting uncomfortable about this and we promised Danus that we’d stop if Drago got uncomfortable. Danus also said that Drago is too shy to back down on his own, so it actually needs to be Ema that tells them to stop.
Maybe we should just drag him away from this and pretend it never happen? After all, you’ve already gotten what you wanted and you’ve given what you’d promise, so there’s no point in letting him suffer any longer.
>Are we sure he's really that uncomfortable with this..? He came in thinking they would be doing things with their tentacles to begin with and allowed for them to touch him when he saw we could deny it.
Then again, he did indeed mention those comics of his with tentacles… and he did seem rather excited when you asked for help… but disappointed when they were just measuring up our bodies. Hmm… maybe Drago is less innocent than you thought?


>"Hold up, Uredo. Cease the fondling for a moment."
:GoAFoS: This one will cease if blue scaled one isn’t pleased with it.
:DragoFoS: H-hey, w-why did you s-stop?
>Wait a minute! They know exactly what’s going on here!
:GoAFoS: This one simply mimicked the wording the red scaled one said.
:EmaFoS: Really? You still seem to know something about it…
:GoAFoS: This one knows the main idea but not the detail. Male and female creates child with… “you know”, but how?
:EmaFoS: Uh huh…
>Clarify that your vagina is not a mouth.
:GoAFoS: Tall ones has to many orifices. These ones only have a mouth.
:EmaFoS: In any case, this thing between our legs are our sexual organs.
:DragoFoS: …and… err… b-back there, under the t-tail, are o-our butt…
:GoAFoS: Why, yes, this one knows of butts.
>They should know that, to most other races, some body parts are considered private and they don't like other people seeing or touching them without permission.
:GoAFoS: These ones know very well that personal space is important to tall ones. These ones simply wishes for tall ones to be happy.
:DragoFoS: Err… I d-did s-say that you c-could… touch me… r-right?
:GoAFoS: This one agree that red scaled one asked to be touched.
>Also clarify that Drago is not attracted to females, which is why this is awkward.
:DragoFoS: I… um… I’m kind of i-into men?
:GoAFoS: This one is intrigue by this oddity, will ask for more information after everyone is done here.
>Ask how they reproduce- is it something like how plants use pollen?
:GoAFoS: New Uredo grows wherever Uredo are.
:EmaFoS: So… you’re like… trees?
:GoAFoS: This one is more like flower that spread by the wind.
:EmaFoS: So… some kind of pollen then. Right…

>Pull Drago to the side. Now, we can talk to Drago about what's making him uncomfortable.
:DragoFoS: H-hey! W-what the b-big idea!?
:EmaFoS: Drago, if you're uncomfortable and want them to stop, I'll tell them to stop.
:DragoFoS: Err… I…
:EmaFoS: They've told me what I came here to know, you don't need to do any more if you don't want to.
:DragoFoS: A-actually… I… d-don’t mind?
:EmaFoS: …really?
>Ask if he'd like you to leave him alone with his vine friends for a while, if he really wants to show off his boner.
:EmaFoS: … If you'd prefer I leave so you can 'enjoy' yourself, that's also fine; it's pretty obvious you're not into icky girls like me.
:DragoFoS: Y-you’re not icky… I’m just not… I just like men?
:EmaFoS: Either way, if you want to stay I won’t stop you. It’s just, your father told me to make-
:DragoFoS: T-tell father that I’m an adult and… a-and I can make my own decisions.
:EmaFoS: …I’m pretty sure he already knows that, Drago. He’s just looking out for you.
:DragoFoS: …um…
:EmaFoS: You know what, this have gotten awkward enough already. Maybe I should just leave.
:DragoFoS: I a-agree.

You tell them to have… fun and bid them farewell before redressing yourself. The Uredo doesn’t seem to mind, as this new “vine” they found was far more interesting that you were. As you’re leaving, you turn around to tell Drago to be care-

:DragoFoS: H-hey, at l-least use l-lube before trying to g-g-go there!

Yepp. Leaving. Right now. To the library!
>>
No. 944032 ID: 1301e8
File 156729296210.png - (54.66KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
944032

You find the library mostly empty at this time of day, with only a bored looking Librarian sitting at the front desk being the only living thing inside these dusty halls, if you can consider him living that is. The male Sakkilian barely acknowledges you as you walk past his desk towards the stair that leads to the head librarian’s office. At the foot of the stairs there’s a rope blocking your way, with a sign right next to it.

“The Head Librarian Office. Only those with prior permission may enter. Please speak to a Librarian on duty for more information.” Didn’t Alisa give you the go ahead to see him? That must count as prior permission, right?
“Do not ask about Current stock of books, Private archives, Restricted books, Mrs Cake, Book Storage, Huge green things with teeth, Donation of self-written work, Black dogs with orange eyebrows, Mrs Cake.” Huh… they don’t want you to ask about restricted books… which is exactly what you want to ask him about. That might get troublesome. Also, a dog with orange eyebrows? What?
Wait, something else is written in at the end here… “Single ladies beware, no legs is here”?

Now, if you remember what happened yesterday, this head librarian is a very grumpy fellow… and he might recognize you for who you really are, if he is who you think he is. It might be prudent to see him in another form than Ema… but which form might he react the best too? Hmm…
>>
No. 944034 ID: 0efe8e

To be honest I fell like we should just go in as Ema and explain what the fuck is going on to the best of our abilities. Sure he could freak out but at the same time he likely has information that we could use, and the quickest way to gain his trust is to be completely blunt.
>>
No. 944035 ID: b1b4f3

I love being right.

>>944032
Elric got permission from Alisa, because he wanted access to restricted books. As Ema, you are coming here for a different reason and need to ask for permission again. So go ask the librarian on duty for permission, then go ahead and see the Head.

You should also probably come back again as Elric to get access to the restricted books like you planned.
>>
No. 944038 ID: eeb7d9

>>944035
Can't she just go like Eric? He already has permission, and i got this feeling that a male has better opportunities to have a conversation with this guy. Also, Eric has a better time speaking with people, i think.
>>
No. 944039 ID: 4854ef

Mhmm, he wasn't uncomfortable at all as one could clearly tell and we made things more awkward as a result between us.

Anyways as said we got permission as Elric.
>>
No. 944041 ID: b1b4f3

>>944038
I guess so, but I'm not so sure she should shift into that form while inside the library.
Also apparently Elric shouldn't be asking about restricted texts anyway? Elric may have to convince Alisa to just let him read them with her supervision.
>>
No. 944106 ID: 1301e8
File 156738117308.png - (71.59KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
944106

>I'm not so sure she should shift into that form while inside the library.
Of course not. You’ll have to go somewhere a bit more private so you can change form and clothes. After all, you can’t run around in these clothes in all your forms, can you? …and besides, Elric in a wizard robe just looks neat.
>Elric shouldn't be asking about restricted texts anyway? Elric may have to convince Alisa to just let him read them with her supervision.
You’re pretty sure the only one with access to the restricted section is the Head librarian, meaning you’ll need to convince him to let you read the books… or just steal the key from him.


>To be honest I feel like we should just go in as Ema and explain what the fuck is going on to the best of our abilities.
“Hey, I was there ten years ago when everyone you love and cared for died, but after I was killed I came back ten years later without aging even a day! Wanna be friends?” …also he might not even recognize you… or think you’re trying to trick him, that you’re not actually blue scaled. But, then again, you guess you can at least try?
>As Ema, you are coming here for a different reason and need to ask for permission again. So go ask the librarian on duty for permission, then go ahead and see the Head.
:NonFoS: Do you have a meeting booked? What is your name?
:EmaFoS: Ema Ligiadottir.
:NonFoS: My apologies, ma’am, but I have nothing about a meeting with a Ema here.
:EmaFoS: Then can I book a meeting today?
:NonFoS: Today? No. Maybe next week if you’re lucky. And that’s if you have a really good reason to see him. The Head librarian doesn’t see anyone without prior notice. He is a very busy man.
:EmaFoS: Then maybe you can go up there and ask if I can see him?
:NonFoS: As I said, ma’am, he won’t see anyone wi-
:EmaFoS: I’m sure he would be very cross with you if you let someone he wanted to see just leave.
:NonFoS: …*sigh* Fine, I’ll ask him. Wait right here and I’ll be right back.

The Sakkilian walks up to the Head librarian’s office and knocks on the door lightly. You can hear him say your name and give a small description of you before someone answers inside the office. He returns down the stairs and shake his head towards you.

:NonFoS: My apologies, ma’am, but he doesn’t have the time to see you at this moment.
:EmaFoS: What? Seriously?
:NonFoS: As I said, the Head librarian doesn’t see anyone without prior notice. Do not take it personally. He won’t give anyone the time of day unless he find some kind of interest in them… or parts of them…
:EmaFoS: Well… thank you for your time…


>Can't she just go like Eric? I got this feeling that a male has better opportunities to have a conversation with this guy.
Well, if Ema didn’t work, Elric the Wizard might.
>Elric got permission from Alisa, because he wanted access to restricted books.
:NonFoS: Do you have a meeting booked? What is your name?
:ElricFoS: Elric. Alisa sent me.
:NonFoS: Ah, yes, Elric. Very well, you may see the Head Librarian. Have a pleasant stay.
:ElricFoS: Thank you.

Inside the office you find who you’ll guess is the Head librarian behind a desk, writing something in a book. He’s a Varkian in his late twenties at least, though the beard makes him look older at first glance, and a glance is all he offers you as you enter before returning his attention to his book. His smell reminds you of Danus… if a lot more grumpy and irritated.

:CorvusFoS: Yes?
:ElricFoS: Corvus, I presume?
:CorvusFoS: You may call me Mr. Grayfeather. Now, what is it? I do not have time for small talk.
:ElricFoS: I need access to the restricted se-
:CorvusFoS: No.
:ElricFoS: What? Why?
:CorvusFoS: Because they are restricted on orders of the Baroness. Unless you have permission from her then no, you may not have access to the restricted books.
:ElricFoS: But what if I got-
:CorvusFoS: If you got permission you would have already given me whatever documents that proves it. Therefore, either give them to me or leave immediately.
:ElricFoS: But-
:CorvusFoS: I said leave. I am very busy. Good day.
>>
No. 944107 ID: 0efe8e

"Ema Ligiadottir is alive" if that does open this man i don't know what will.
>>
No. 944108 ID: b1b4f3

>>944107
The other librarian already gave Ema's name. Saying it again won't help.

>>944106
Tell him you think the Baroness is a vampire, so she might be restricting the books to keep people from being able to prove it. How about instead of direct access to the books, he tells you information about vampires and other powerful undead? That's why you wanted access to the books.
Also, why not ask him if he knows anything about a survivor from Dalriver? You're asking for a friend who had relatives up there, and you have reason to believe he did too.
>>
No. 944112 ID: 094652

Check his soul for corruption levels.

Use different disguises when he's distracted to make him believe time is flying, then wait for him to disable his passive wards for the day. Knock out.

>>944108
Not exactly subtle. Also he might pull an alarm if you do this.
>>
No. 944113 ID: 3674e7

>>944106
As you leave you could always say something like “oh, have you heard about the survivor of (can’t remember the towns name) that arrived in town recently and is going around looking for others, I think her name was Ema and her scale colour is blue”.
It’s an indirect way of getting his interest, plus it serves to confirm if it was him that was the other surviver. If he looks for us it’s easier than looking for him.
>>
No. 944119 ID: 864e49

>>944107
>>944113
He already heard Ema's name and description and he didn't care.

We need to mention Dalriver and the swords and see if that gets his attention. And maybe say that the ones responsible for Dalriver are in the general area.
>>
No. 944149 ID: 1301e8
File 156745359943.png - (71.54KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
944149

>Check his soul for corruption levels.
He smells a bit like Danus, a pure soul with some dark that has been wiped clean, if a bit drenched in grumpiness. He’s clearly on the “do not eat” list.
>Use different disguises when he's distracted to make him believe time is flying, then wait for him to disable his passive wards for the day. Knock out.
Changing forms in front of him would definitely freak him out, but probably just enough for him to summon the guards. Besides, who would remove any locks and wards when they are about to leave? If anything, you’d think they would just do the opposite and lock things up even more for the night.

>"Ema Ligiadottir is alive"
:CorvusFoS: Good for her. I don’t know who that is. I don’t care who that is. Now leave.
>Tell him you think the Baroness is a vampire, so she might be restricting the books to keep people from being able to prove it.
:CorvusFoS: That is the most inane and stupid theory I’ve ever had the misfortune to hear. You are either completely mad or an even bigger fool than I thought. Now, go back to whatever insane asylum you crawled out from and leave me be.

>Why not ask him if he knows anything about a survivor from Dalriver?
:CorvusFoS: Do not mention that place and never ask me about ever again.
:ElricFoS: But I ne-
:CorvusFoS: No. How hard is it to understand! DO NOT MENTION IT!
:ElricFoS: It’s just… this Ema, blue of scales, says she’s a survivor of what happened and is-
:CorvusFoS: WHAT!? H-how… HOW DARE YOU!?

You watch as Corvus manages to accidently knock over a pile of books as he quickly turns towards you, his whole body shaking in rage.

:ElricFoS: S-sorry, I did-
:CorvusFoS: YOU DARE COMING IN HERE TO ME, SPEAKING OF THAT GODFORSAKEN TOWN AND HAVE THE GULL TO CLAIM YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT SURVIVED!? I WATCHED THEM BURN THE REMAINS OF EVERYONE I EVER LOVED AND YOU DARE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE WHO’S BODY I WITNESS BEING TURNED INTO ASH STILL LIVES!? FOR WHAT? SOME INANE CON FOR A FEW COINS!?
:ElricFoS: It’s not some con t-
:CorvusFoS: ENOUGH! LEAVE! NOW! IF I EVER SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LIBRARY AGAIN I WILL CALL THE GUARDS AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED! BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT, YOU FOOLISH CLOD!

Well… you did get his attention…
>>
No. 944151 ID: 8eaf98

We have more forms than just Ema and Elric so theoretically we can reveal to him that we are Ema to his face. If it goes south we have the back up of any of our other forms and knowledge of the place, we CAN start over. If we can win him over he is a BIG help, he is basically the culmination of our in-city information gathering attempts, if we fail here we are already largely starting over our info gathering.
>>
No. 944152 ID: 0efe8e

"I came to warn you because whatever happened made her a monster and she she will do whatever she needs to for revenge, including murder for information on what happened"
>>
No. 944153 ID: b1b4f3

>>944149
Well that's a confirmation I guess, but if all the victims were cremated then he will NEVER believe Ema is the real deal. In fact, Ema should stay away from this guy. Just thank him for confirming it, apologize for upsetting him, and leave.

I'm glad we have other forms to use... I wonder if we can find out from the librarian on duty what "parts" are required to get him to have a civil conversation?
>>
No. 944163 ID: 8eaf98

>>944152
feel we should ideally NOT make ourselves out to be a monster, people are going to think that enough without help.

if we want to start less strong than straight up transforming, we can open with something like: remember the swords in the church (or whatever it was) and how they were owned by an immortal saint of justice? yea I/ema am the new incarnation of that. Further proof being to transform in front of him.
>>
No. 944171 ID: a9af05

>>944149
You know what? Fuck this subtlety bullshit! Just tell him that you are Ema and transform in front of him!

Then while he's still in shock from the revelation, grab his head and stun him! That way he'll be unable to speak and unable to stop us from talking, which will leave him with no choice but to listen to us explain everything to him!
>>
No. 944172 ID: eeb7d9

I don't if we should just show him Ema or just politely leave. I honestly can't foresee the outcome with either approach.
>>
No. 944201 ID: e6f10c

Do NOT change into your Ema form! You do that and you'll not only reveal yourself as a some kind of powerful paranormal being or monster, you'll also reveal the link between your prime Ema form and your Elric form. That's information Corvus will share with the guards he'll undoubtedly call. You'll end up having to burn your two best identities to escape being hunted down by the guards and everyone you've associated with in those forms will end up scrutinized or worse. And you can't just stun and eat him to stop him from outing you 'cause he's too damn pure and innocent. So DON'T BE A BLOODY IDIOT! Stay in this form and DON'T tell him anything more that could even so much as hint that you're a Elder Wraith.

Turn on your heel and start walking out the door, but say over your shoulder, quickly and clearly, that you are hunting the ones who caused the destruction of Dalriver to bring them to Justice. If Corvus doesn't keep yelling for you to get out after that, you can try stopping and turning back. If he does yell to get out, then beat feet outta the library and write off returning here in your Elric form, and probably your Ema form as well since you've associated them to each other to Corvus and the librarian.

If Corvus is receptive to you continuing to speak, tell him that you should have opened with that instead and you're very sorry for your bungling bringing up such memories for him. If he wishes to know why you're here as part of tracking the culprits of Dalriver's fate, and that of so many other villages these last ten years, you'll tell him. If he wants to know more, tell him you first came to the library for records on Dalriver, but found they were moved to the restricted section. You later found out from the descendant of a Uredo that escaped Dalriver that there was another survivor, which you figured out was Corvus.

It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema or at least her family's name, given her mom was the village blacksmith and her dad the baker. With such a small village, you'd think it'd be unlikely for anyone who grew up there to not know everyone else who lived there. ...Unless he's feigning not knowing 'cause he's been conned before by those pretending to be survivors.
>>
No. 944202 ID: 91ee5f

>>944149
Let’s just leave before we upset him some more.

>>944171
How about we don’t do that?

>subtlety bullshit
Yeah, this is certainly a difficult thing to do when we chose Strength as Ema’s defining trait in the first thread.

Perhaps if we had chosen either Agility or Intelligence in the first thread, Ema would have an easier time with all the sneaking around she’s having to do with her undead shape shifting powers?

>>944200
>It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema
He does know her. As soon as we described Ema’s scale color, he flipped out on us. He even said he saw her body turn to ash.
>>
No. 944206 ID: c49ece

THE SWORDS! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWORDS!!
>>
No. 944207 ID: b1b4f3

>>944206
They're inside Ema?
>>
No. 944214 ID: c0e130

We need this guy on our side, and we've already lost any sort of friendly options; we're gonna have to take a more direct approach.

"We live in a strange world, Mr. Inkfeather. As you do not believe me, I shall retrieve her."

Leave, turn to Ema form in nearest concealed area outside the library (as to not arouse suspicion on behalf of the library staff), return. If secretaribrarian won't let you see Corvus, force your way past.

If no progress is made in this manner, you ought to check in on Alissa. Might wanna comfort her if she's not coping well with Karn's douchebaggery.


As for "practicing" eating with less evil souls, I thought of trying mildly-evil drug addicts clearly suffering from heavy withdrawal. We'd be putting them out of their misery, and they'd not be too evil as to influence our thoughts to any noteworthy degree.
>>
No. 944215 ID: c0e130

>>944214
Oh, make sure you're in Ema form if you do visit Alissa. I doubt her opinion of Elric is very high now.
>>
No. 944226 ID: e6f10c

>>944202
>He does know her. As soon as we described Ema’s scale color, he flipped out on us. He even said he saw her body turn to ash.
Oh, I didn't connect those two in my head for some reason. Though, when the librarian told him Ema's name and description, why did he just say he had no time to meet today rather than be more angry and have her told to leave?

Ah, I think I see why Corvus blew up here. He thinks that he and this "Ema" the librarian told him about are running some kind of con together. Because she could never be the real Ema because he saw her cremated before his eyes.
>>
No. 944387 ID: 1301e8
File 156770935979.png - (75.32KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
944387

>We have more forms than just Ema and Elric so theoretically we can reveal to him that we are Ema to his face. If it goes south we have the back up of any of our other forms and knowledge of the place, we CAN start over.
While we can always start over, you rather not lose your base form completely. Not yet. You’ll save that plan as a last resort.
>Well that's a confirmation I guess, but if all the victims were cremated then he will NEVER believe Ema is the real deal.
The only way he would believe is if he knew you were undead… and you’re not sure how he would react to that. The swords did warn you that normal, good hearted people might be a danger to you, if they knew the truth.

>It's very peculiar that Corvus doesn't remember Ema or at least her family's name, given her mom was the village blacksmith and her dad the baker.
You never were any close, so it’s not that peculiar that he forgot your name. Mom was called the Smith and dad the Baker, so of course he wouldn’t remember your last name.
>Ah, I think I see why Corvus blew up here. He thinks that Elric and this "Ema" the librarian told him about are running some kind of con together. Because she could never be the real Ema because he saw her cremated before his eyes.
That’s right, he does remember your scales… but as he saw them burn… well… Ema died that day as far as he knows. She died with the rest of his village. Your village…
>We need this guy on our side, and we've already lost any sort of friendly options; we're gonna have to take a more direct approach.
Your direct approach is beating him over the head, which won’t really work. Other than that… tell him the truth? He won’t believe you… show him the truth? He’ll probably freak out and call the guards… or he’ll just think you’re using magic for this con he believes you’re doing. You’re dressed as a wizard right now, after all. Maybe you can use your shape shifting in another way?


>Let’s just leave before we upset him some more.
Right, let’s cut our losses with Elric and try something else.
>As you’re leaving, say over your shoulder, quickly and clearly, that you are hunting the ones who caused the destruction of Dalriver to bring them to Justice.
:CorvusFoS: Justice!? JUSTICE!? *sigh* …you really are a mad man. There is no justice here, just revenge… and revenge won’t bring those that I lost back, will it? No, your justice is pointless.
:ElricFoS: Pointless? Do you not remember the swords in the church, the ones that was-
:CorvusFoS: Whatever it was in that church were nothing but a lie. It burned down just as the rest of the village did.
:ElricFoS: We need to stop those that are responsible for-
:CorvusFoS: STOP THEM!?

Corvus put down his pen and tries, with some difficulty, to make himself more imposing… which is hard, as he doesn’t get out of his chair for some reason. He also looks a lot more tired than mad now as well.

:CorvusFoS: The ones responsible are probably dead by now. It’s far too late to stop anything now, it’s already happen, they are already dead. It’s pointless to be stuck in the past any longer. No, I would suggest that you drop this silly notion you have of justice and find some other, more propitious hobby. Otherwise, you might just step on the wrong talons one of these days.
:ElricFoS: …is that a threat?
:CorvusFoS: Not from me, no, but there are others that rather see thing buried in the past. Now, leave before I throw you out.
:ElricFoS: I’m leaving, don’t you worry…
>>
No. 944388 ID: 1301e8
File 156770936849.png - (58.34KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
944388

>You ought to check in on Alisa. Might wanna comfort her if she's not coping well with Karn's douchebaggery.
You have no idea where Alisa currently is, do you? For all you know they might still be arguing. You’re sure you can find her later.
>As for "practicing" eating with less evil souls, I thought of trying mildly-evil drug addicts clearly suffering from heavy withdrawal. We'd be putting them out of their misery, and they'd not be too evil as to influence our thoughts to any noteworthy degree.
Taking drugs aren’t really evil enough for eating (is it even evil to begin with?)… but desperate people do desperate things just to get the next fix… either way, you’re starting to get the munchies, so maybe it’s time to find someone one else to eat soon.


>I wonder if we can find out from the librarian on duty what "parts" are required to get him to have a civil conversation?
:NonFoS: Going by all the yelling, I’m guessing the conversation didn’t go very well, sir?
:ElricFoS: He isn’t very… personable.
:NonFoS: Don’t take it personal, sir, he’s that way towards everyone.
:ElricFoS: Surely, there’s some way to get on his good side?
:NonFoS: Well, I’ve heard that a bottle of something expensive is always appreciated.
:ElricFoS: Is bribing him the only way to get him to stop yelling at you?
:NonFoS: He only yells if someone gets him very angry, sir, but he is indeed rather… difficult to deal with at times. But as long as you do your job and don’t irritate him, he’s fine. Though, if we want something we usually send Amber, he usually listen to her.
:ElricFoS: Amber? Who is that?
:NonFoS: Oh, she’s a red feathered librarian that works here.
:ElricFoS: Really? Interesting…
:NonFoS: Now… is there anything I can help you with, sir? We have quite the collection of books on magical theory if you wish to peruse… um… you are a wizard, right? You look like a wizard…
>>
No. 944395 ID: eeb7d9

>you are a wizard, right?
Kinda. I can make things disappear. Permanently. Do we need any books about magic?
>>
No. 944397 ID: b1b4f3

>>944388
This might be a good time to see if you can learn how to access Terroza's fire magic. Read some magic books.
>>
No. 944398 ID: a9af05

>>944387
>he doesn’t get out of his chair for some reason.
It's probably from an injury he got during the events of what happened at Dalriver.

He's either lost his legs or he's paralyzed from the waist down.

>He also looks a lot more tired than mad now as well.
Probably something else he got from surviving Dalriver. His lungs might be damaged, since he most likely inhaled a bunch of smoke from the fire.
>>
No. 944404 ID: a9af05

>>944397
Also do this.
>>
No. 944406 ID: b1b4f3

...if he IS injured, we could garner a very hefty amount of goodwill by healing him. That regeneration potion Oran is working on fits the bill.

Heyyyy... that's also a good angle to get Oran to stop making drugs. If he starts selling high quality regeneration potions, he could stand to make a lot of money. You'd have to keep supplying him ingredients, which means he needs you to make money, which would make him extra loyal.
>>
No. 944421 ID: 32b5ec

>>944406
Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
(I feel like this might've been brought up before, but I don't recall) Hmm... idea! I wonder if our undead blood can be use to create regenerative potions when treated and mixed properly - we are, after all, capable of regrowing parts of our body. This is an interesting avenue of inquiry to discuss with Oran!

>>944388
"Ah, yes - while I know some magic, it's of a more reflexive kind. I just wear this 'cause it looks cool. The ladies love wizards."

Sure, let's check out some books on fire magic to see if we can parasitise magical abilities.

If shenanigans don't occur in the meantime, I think we should check Alissa's place to see if she's there - no harm in doing so.
>>
No. 944425 ID: 91ee5f

>>944388
Might as well go try and learn some magic. Maybe you could figure out how to use some spells that can help you with hunting down sinners to eat?

>>944421
>Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
No, he wouldn’t have done it because we talking about a regeneration potion capable of regrowing entire limbs! There’s no way Corvus would’ve been able to do that!

>talk to Oran about it
He’s already trying to make a regeneration potion. He’s trying to regrow his arm.
>>
No. 944429 ID: b1b4f3

>>944421
>Corvus'd've done that already if it was so easy.
It's explicitly not easy because you need blood from a powerful undead creature to make it.

>>944425
Yes, but he's apparently slacking off on it since it's not ready yet. It's been what, two days since Ema gave him the blood?
>>
No. 944532 ID: 1301e8
File 156786640150.png - (53.83KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
944532

>It's probably from an injury he got during the events of what happened at Dalriver. He's either lost his legs or he's paralyzed from the waist down.
Geez, no wonder he’s so grumpy. Not only did he lose his family, but his freedom of movement as well? …wait, weren’t there some graffiti on one of the signs warning single ladies for “no legs”? Can that be referring to Corvus? Hmm…
>...if he IS injured, we could garner a very hefty amount of goodwill by healing him. That regeneration potion Oran is working on fits the bill.
Which, last time you checked, is still just a theory or experiment he’s doing? It will probably take a while before it can actually regrow limbs consistently… if it ever will… after all, he can’t be the first one who’s tried something like this, can he?

>Heyyyy... that's also a good angle to get Oran to stop making drugs. If he starts selling high quality regeneration potions, he could stand to make a lot of money.
… … …or it’s a darn good reason why Oran is making drugs in the first place! Creating a whole new potion with such a strong effect can’t be cheap, can it?
>I wonder if our undead blood can be used to create regenerative potions when treated and mixed properly - we are, after all, capable of regrowing parts of our body. This is an interesting avenue of inquiry to discuss with Oran!
You’ve already sold some of your blood to Oran for… you think he said he was going to use it to try and create a regenerative potion? But he probably needs more, a fact that you might be able to use to keep him a leach a bit.
>But he's apparently slacking off on it since it's not ready yet. It's been what, two days since Ema gave him the blood?
You have no idea how alchemy works or how long things like this are supposed to take, but maybe it’s time to check up on him? He can’t have been that busy that he haven’t made any process, can he?


>Kinda. I can make things disappear. Permanently.
:NonFoS: …that sounds… ominous. Do you mean you can make an object invisible or… disintegrate it?
:ElricFoS: I send them away to another dimension where it is pulled apart into its basic components of pure magical energy!
:NonFoS: Wow, that sounds neat… and really dangerous…
>I just wear this 'cause it looks cool. The ladies love wizards.
:NonFoS: Really? I though ladies loved men in aprons and stuff. Isn’t it men usually who likes ladies in wizard robes?
:ElricFoS: Some ladies are the opposite, trust me, I know.
:NonFoS: Well… I do guess I know some ladies that are a bit manly in that way…

>This might be a good time to see if you can learn how to access Terroza's fire magic. Read some magic books.
After getting directions to the right shelf you start going through books about fire magic and its uses, but they might as well have been written in some strange, alien language. You have no idea what any of this means and half to words seems to be made up on the spot. Thaum, Octiron, electromagnetism, the number 8? “The Thaum is composed by five flavors of purple: Up, Down, Sideways, Sex appeal and peppermint.”? Okay, someone has to be pulling your leg here, right? You finally find a book called “Magic for dummies” that’s actually readable.

As you skim through the pages you can’t help but get a sense déjà vu, as if you’re read this book a thousand times before. The text barely registers as you quickly leaf through the whole book in a matter of minutes, yet somehow you know everything it said. Focusing your mind on your core, you feel its power surge for moment before you direct it into your muscles. Suddenly, if only for a second, it feels like you could bench press a whole continent, though the feeling quickly dissipates.

With some experimentation and memories from past lives, including a livid one where you crush that blue bitch head like a grape, you do finally manage to keep this surge of energy stable in a small part of your body, though at a greatly reduced strength. You try out your new found power by lifting as many books as you can, but as you pile on more and more books you notice the small problem that you simply can’t reach to add any more books to the pile without tipping it over. You’re not sure what’s more impressive; that you can lift this many books with only a finger or that you can balance them all on it. Though, in the end, you’re not sure if you’re actually using magic or if this simply is your natural state now and that you simply understand better how your form actually works. Either way, you’re stronger now than you were before.

>If shenanigans don't occur in the meantime, I think we should check Alissa's place to see if she's there - no harm in doing so.
While you still need to get into that restricted section, checking on Alisa might be needed. For all you know, Karn might have done something he’ll regret… or Alisa has. Either way, you might need to check up on them both sooner or later.

Though, there might still be some way to convince that grumpy fart to let you into the restricted section, though maybe not as Elric or Ema. Maybe buy a bottle of something… or somehow get this Amber person the librarian mentioned to help you? No, that probably won’t work, as you have no idea who that is beyond that she’s a Varkian of some sort.

Of course, you’re pretty sure you saw the door to the restricted section upstairs, next to Corvus office, so maybe you can simply cut out the middle man and break in? It’s not like you’re going to steal anything after all, as the only thing you need from there is information.

…there’s also these three shady fellows that just arrived a few moments ago. They are standing off to the side, hidden away and discussing something and all three of them smell rather tasty. Not blood covered tasty, but they are clearly thieves or something like that. Might be prudent to keep them in mind as well.

…or you can just go check on Alisa and maybe eat Karn if he was a butthead to her. Decisions decisions…
>>
No. 944538 ID: b1b4f3

>>944532
Are the thieves "tastier" than Karn/Oran?
If so, go eavesdrop on them. Follow your swords' advice; you gotta find some weak-willed sinners to practice on.

If not, go ask Amber for advice on a gift to give the head librarian. This will accomplish two things: 1, you'll find out what the head librarian likes in a gift, and 2, you'll find out what the head librarian likes in a lady. You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
>>
No. 944539 ID: 322af8

We seem to be getting hungry. Maybe tail the thieves, see if you can separate one from the group.
>>
No. 944545 ID: 91ee5f

>>944532
>memories from past lives, including a livid one where you crush that blue bitch head like a grape
That’s gotta be a weird experience for Ema, remembering crushing her own head like that.

>What do?
Let’s go eavesdrop on those thieves.

>>944538
>You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
That depends entirely on if she’s still traumatized from her encounter with Terroza. As a bard, getting her hands burned so badly that she might not be able to play an instrument ever again is very upsetting.
>>
No. 944551 ID: 32b5ec

>>944532
Let's thievesdrop for a moment.
>>
No. 944554 ID: eeb7d9

Pay attention to those three, they might be at to no good. I have a feeling that might be advantageous for the situation with Corvus.
>>
No. 944626 ID: 1301e8
File 156797888944.png - (78.51KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
944626

>That’s gotta be a weird experience for Ema, remembering crushing her own head like that.
Now that you actually think about it, yes. It’s kind of freaky remembering an event from two very different viewpoints, both visually and emotionally, not to mention what actually happened back then. Luckily, you can only recall her memories in disconnected bits and pieces, making it easy to know which memory belong to whom.
>Go ask Amber for advice on a gift to give the head librarian.
You don’t know who this Amber is, where she is or how to find her. For all you know, she might not even be in town at the moment!
>You'll find out what the head librarian likes in a lady.
The lizard boy said that amber had red feather’s… so… Varkian?
>You might be able to get Justina's help for this if she fits the bill.
…you also have Vivian’s form you can use. You don’t think a crippled librarian is someone she would have wanted in her circle of friends, so Corvus probably doesn’t know her. But Justina does owe you one and she’s the supposed professional…
>That depends entirely on if Justina is still traumatized from her encounter with Terroza. As a bard, getting her hands burned so badly that she might not be able to play an instrument ever again is very upsetting.
That’s right, you really need to check up on Justina and see how she’s recovering. You haven’t seen her in a while, after all. Got to make sure your emergency food is still good, no?

>Are the thieves "tastier" than Karn/Oran?
…you’re going to say… yes? Maybe a little bit. Hard to really compare when you don’t have Karn here to smell.
>Pay attention to those three, they might be at to no good. I have a feeling that might be advantageous for the situation with Corvus.
They are three Varkian women clad in black clothes with hoods, whispering to each other in a corner of the room. Of course they are up to no good. You’re pretty sure you would suspect something even if you weren’t able to smell them! Question is, what are they doing in a library? Are they going to steal a book?
>Follow your swords' advice; you gotta find some weak-willed sinners to practice on.
They do look delicious. You’re sure all three will easily slip right down.
>Let’s go eavesdrop on those thieves.
Trying your best at acting unsuspicious, you make your way towards them bookshelf by bookshelf. Sadly, your current getup isn’t very unassuming, making it hard for you to get close. As hard as you try, you can’t hear what they are saying without giving yourself away.

Then suddenly they split up. One of them head straight towards the librarian behind the desk and starts talking to him while the other two heads towards the stairs up to the office and employee only area. You decide to follow the ones heading for the stairs.

:NonFoS: -know the plan?
:NonFoS: As soon as the coast is clear, go up, get the rock, get out. Easy.
:NonFoS: We’ll need the Head librarian to show us where he keeps it.
:NonFoS: Are we sure he got it?
:NonFoS: Our employer is sure. Do you have your mask?
:NonFoS: Of course! I’ll put it on as soon as we move.
:NonFoS: …your tail feathers are still showing.
:NonFoS: Eh? Oh cr-
:NonFoS: The guy at the desk is distracted, let’s move.
:NonFoS: R-right!

And with that the two of them slip under the rope and hurries up the stairs, all the while the third one walks away with the librarian somewhere. Hmm… you don’t want to rush into this without a plan… or do you?

>See if you can separate one from the group.
Well, one of them did go their separate way from the others; the problem is that they are with the librarian now.
>>
No. 944628 ID: b1b4f3

>>944626
Go up, rescue the head librarian, but don't just rush in there, listen at the door briefly to see what the situation is. THEN rush in. Optimally you take them by surprise and use your muscle magic to pummel them into submission. ...if we're very lucky, he has one of the stones we're looking for.
Also since the thieves are trying to steal it, we can use it as evidence that the perpetrators of the slaughter are still active... unless he doesn't know what the thing is, in which case it'll look like we're blaming the slaughter on a simple rock, which is silly from an outside perspective.

Well, wait, there's another factor here. How are we gonna eat them? Corvus will want to call the guards on them instead, right? That's the virtuous thing to do... It might be easier to eat the one distracting the other librarian but she won't want to abandon her task, so you'd have to spook her so that she runs, chase after her to somewhere nobody can see, and gobble her up there. Except that leaves time for the other two to assault the head librarian... the priority is to protect him so I guess we can't do that.
>>
No. 944630 ID: 91ee5f

>>944626
Follow the two that went up to Corvus’ office and save the one that left with the librarian for last.

Make sure no one is looking, then pull out one of your swords, along with its sheath, because it’ll look pretty weird to have a sword and no sheath to put it in. Quietly go up to Corvus’ office and listen at the door to assess the situation.

Then you can go in and kill the hostiles.
>>
No. 944638 ID: 32b5ec

>>944626
Get the swords, get up there, and thrash those thicc, thieving thots.

If you can sneak up on them, gotta do it as quickly and quietly as possible, so engage Varkian mode; smaller = harder to hit and hear. Stab whichever's closer in the throat to keep 'em quiet, and slurp up the other.

If you can't get the drop on them, go with Terroza, as I think she's your largest form, and just charge. You can regrow your head and paralyze enemies, after all.
>>
No. 944639 ID: b1b4f3

Uh, Corvus will probably recognize the swords, I'm not sure it's a good idea to pull them out.
>>
No. 944674 ID: 1301e8
File 156804938393.png - (48.69KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
944674

>Make sure no one is looking, then pull out one of your swords, along with its sheath, because it’ll look pretty weird to have a sword and no sheath to put it in.
You’re a wizard! Pulling out a sword out of nowhere is kind of your thing, isn’t it? But yes, let’s keep your short sword ready, just in case.
>Uh, Corvus will probably recognize the swords, I'm not sure it's a good idea to pull them out.
Not only did he mention that he didn’t care about the church and what was in it, but these swords are rather indistinct. They just look like any other sword out there, don’t they?
>If we're very lucky, he has one of the stones we're looking for.
The question is, why does he have it? Did he retrieve it from Dalriver? Were Dalriver attacked because we had the stone? But yes, it’s probably the very same stone you’re looking for, you hope. Unless he’s sitting on a huge ruby or something, but that seems unlikely.
>Also since the thieves are trying to steal it, we can use it as evidence that the perpetrators of the slaughter are still active.
It might strengthen our case a bit, yes, though we still don’t know if these thieves are connected to those responsible for Dalriver. You’d really like to get more information from them.

>Thrash those thicc, thieving thots.
You’d rather eat each… err… enemy? No... devour delicious, devious… diva? That doesn’t work either… is there a word for eating starting on a T?
>Follow the two that went up to Corvus’ office and save the one that left with the librarian for last.
The one that went away on her own is probably planning on meeting up with these two later, creating a perfect opportunity to gobble her up then. But first you’ll need to take care of these two pieces of food before they hurt Corvus or get away with that stone.

>Don't just rush in there, listen at the door briefly to see what the situation is.
With your short sword drawn, you sneak up the stairs after making sure no one is around to see you. Luckily, with the festival going on, there’s barely anyone here. You make your way to the second floor and then the office door without any problem, as the thieves closed the door behind them, making it easy to sneak up on them. Planting your ear against the door, you can hear the voices of Corvus and the ladies on the other side.

:NonFoS: -or do we need to break your kneecaps before you’ll help us?
:CorvusFoS: You’ll find that hard to do, miss, but I understand and I’ll cooperate. I just don’t see why you want that piece of junk.
:NonFoS: That’s none of your business.
:NonFoS: Our employer will pay a fortune for that thing! Why, I’m already planning this huge party tonight with part of my share and I’ve even ordered some entertainment for all three of us. He’s name is Tertian and I’ve heard that he’s amazing in b-
:NonFoS: Two. Shut up.
:NonFoS: Sorry…
:NonFoS: Now, where is it!? Give it to us!
:CorvusFoS: …it’s locked up. We have a restricted section here that’s under lock and key. You’ll find it in there.
:NonFoS: Then you’ll walk with us and unlock it. Come on and keep quiet unless you want something bad to happen.
:CorvusFoS: …that might be a bit difficult.
:NonFoS: I thought we said you needed to… wait, seriously? You don’t… seriously?
:NonFoS: …we can carry him with us?
:NonFoS: I’m not carrying him. Just tie him up while I grab the keys.
:NonFoS: Sure thing, boss.
:CorvusFoS: Hey, d- mff!?
:NonFoS: Let’s lock this place up from the outside, just in case someone comes… or if three’s “seduction” fails to soon.

You can hear them rummaging around in there, probably tying up Corvus and going through his stuff, but soon they’ll come back out again… and you’ll need a plan for that.

>If you can sneak up on them, gotta do it as quickly and quietly as possible, so engage Varkian mode; smaller = harder to hit and hear.
Vivian is the lightest form you have bar far, yes… and there is a small supply closet just next door you can probably hide in as well. If you can just get them to split up you’ll be able to take them out without anyone even noticing.
>If you can't get the drop on them, go with Terroza, as I think she's your largest form, and just charge.
Your current clothes are way too small for your Terroza form, but charging them naked will probably just increase the surprise factor, won’t it? Now, while brute force is your greatest strength, it might be a bit too loud at the moment, netting you attention you don’t want… but if you’re fast enough… hmm…
>Stab whichever's closer in the throat to keep 'em quiet, and slurp up the other.
You’d rather not leave a bunch of bloody corpses around if you can help it. It’s a waste of food… but if they don’t leave you a choice…
>Wait, there's another factor here. How are we gonna eat them? Corvus will want to call the guards on them instead, right? That's the virtuous thing to do.
…well, Corvus is currently being tied up in his office, isn’t he? What he doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him, after all.

Right, so what’s the plan? Charge them and eat them? Hide and sneak up on them before eating them? Or is there another way we can solve this?
>>
No. 944677 ID: b1b4f3

>>944674
>they're gonna go fuck Tertian after
Well we can definitely eat them then, but they'll have already delivered the stone.

We know where they're going. Why not ambush them near the restricted section? Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
>>
No. 944680 ID: 91ee5f

>>944674
>You’d rather not leave a bunch of bloody corpses around if you can help it. It’s a waste of food…but if they don’t leave you a choice…
You can’t eat everyone. But if you’re going to be a baby about it, then you can leave your sword in its sheath, so that when you hit one of them in the head, you’ll knock them out.

>What do?
As soon as the door opens, reach through and grab one of them on the face or throat and stun them. Then start beating the other one over the head with your sword in its sheath.

>>944677
>Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
Wouldn’t that just cause a domino effect and knock over a bunch of shelves and hurting other people by accident?

Or what if the one we push over is just propped up on another shelf and doesn’t fall all the way over on top of them?

Then again, might end up accidentally killing them if the combined weight of a shelf and a bunch of books fall on them.
>>
No. 944686 ID: 32b5ec

>>944674
With this setup, I think a rapid stealth maneuver will work. Ema form.

If the door opens outward, hide behind the side onto which it opens, wait for one to open it, then slam in back in her face to stun the opener. While she's stunned, paralyze the other, stab the stunned one, drag the paralyzed one off, soulvore her.

If it opens inward, wait for one of the thieves to open the door. When she sticks her head out, stab her right through it, and the other one shouldn't be too much of a problem as you can simply paralyze her, drag her off, and soulvore her.

After execution, let Corvus know you'll be right back after taking care of their associate, and then proceed to do just that. Ema form either way, as we can't be switching once he's seen us.

Stealth their associate if things go smoothly, charge if they don't.
>>
No. 944699 ID: a9af05

>>944674
>Don't want to stab them because it's a waste of food.
Then why do you even have two swords if you're not going to use them? You can't be fighting bare handed all the time!

>>944677
>Why not ambush them near the restricted section?
We'd have to know where the restricted section is to get there ahead of them to plan where we'd ambush them from. We don't know where the restricted section is, we only know that there is a restricted section somewhere.

Since these ladies seem to know where to go, one of them must know the layout of the library, which makes me think the red Varkian lady is Amber. She'd know where everything is without needing Corvus to guide them there.

>>944686
Sounds like a plan. Let's do this.
>>
No. 944706 ID: eeb7d9

>>944686
Sound good to me, let's do it!
>>
No. 944727 ID: b1b4f3

There's no reason to stab them when we have FISTS and they're unarmed or at least using blunt weapons.
>>
No. 944735 ID: 117a83

>>944727
One body disappearing will raise enough attention - we can't vanish both.

A quick kill will allow us to focus our attention on the other for paralyze and eat.
>>
No. 944738 ID: b1b4f3

>>944735
Okay yes, them disappearing could be noticed. Why is it less conspicuous for Ema to stab them first?
>>
No. 944838 ID: 241295

>>944738
We kill one to get them out of the way.
We then paralyze and pull the other out of the room to eat them.
>>
No. 944853 ID: 1301e8
File 156823167965.png - (80.51KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
944853

>We know where they're going. Why not ambush them near the restricted section?
But where is the restricted section? You’re going to guess it’s somewhere here on the second floor, behind a locked door? Maybe there’s a sign…
>Or push a shelf over on them while they're walking through the aisles?
There aren’t any shelves here on the second floor. This place is for employees only so there aren’t any books on display up here.
>Since these ladies seem to know where to go, one of them must know the layout of the library, which makes me think the red Varkian lady is Amber.
It’s possible, sure, though you’d think Corvus would recognize her if that was the case. After all, she might be wearing some kind of disguise, but her voice is still the same.

>Then why do you even have two swords if you're not going to use them? You can't be fighting bare handed all the time!
You’ll use the swords when you actually need to kill dangerous stuff. These two doesn’t seem to be very competent fighters, to be honest. Besides, leaving corpses all around the library, even if they were thieves, will get the guards on your tail, won’t it? You’d rather not have people start asking questions you don’t want to answer and leaving corpses around in public places is a great way to do that.
>A quick kill will allow us to focus our attention on the other for paralyze and eat.
A quick knockout would do the same, without leaving a lot of pesky blood around for people to find.
>There's no reason to stab them when we have FISTS and they're unarmed or at least using blunt weapons.
They can’t have anything more than maybe a dagger or a club on them, so you won’t need to worry too much about getting hurt. But yes, you’re sure you’re strong enough to punch someone to death if you really need too.


>With this setup, I think a rapid stealth maneuver will work. Ema form.
Right. Time for Ema to kick some bum! You position yourself next to the door, on the side which it opens towards so it will hide you when they leave the office. Corvus is still struggling in there; though the noises are growing softer with each moment followed by silence… you really hope they didn’t do anything permanent to him. Then suddenly you see the door handle move…

:NonFoS: Alright, he’s asleep. Grab the key and we’ll he-

You let the door open slightly, then with all your strength you slam it into whoever was behind it with enough force to make them go flying.

:NonFoS: SARA- GAH!
>>
No. 944854 ID: 1301e8
File 156823169045.png - (87.02KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
944854

Apparently, the green one got a face full of door with such force that it didn’t only knock her out and made her drop her dagger, but made her fly across the room right into the red one, knocking her over as well and making her easy prey.

:NonFoS: AH! WAIT! I GI-

She barely have time to react as you rush into the room and grab her head, her body giving out as you let your magic flow into her as you paralyze her. She goes limp and the club she was holding clatters onto the floor…

:NonFoS: Ghnnuuuh?
>>
No. 944855 ID: 1301e8
File 156823170221.png - (86.84KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
944855

Then, after making sure no one is around to see you, including making sure that the green one actually is out cold and that Corvus isn’t watching either (he’s both unconscious and got a bag over his head), you start consuming the red one. She barely tries to struggle before admitting defeat and easily slides down into your tummy without any further problems.

>One body disappearing will raise enough attention - we can't vanish both.
You’re pretty sure leaving dead bodies around will raise even more attention. After all, if they just disappear… well… they might have just run off, right?
>You can’t eat everyone.
Of course you can.

So, now you have your mouth full with bird, another bird unconscious on the floor and… you’re pretty sure Corvus is just unconscious as well… he is breathing after all… he’s probably fine… so… let’s just gobble down the other one and see if you can make a hat trick with the third member? Or are we breaking the green one’s neck to just kill her here and now? And are you just leaving Corvus here for now or…?
>>
No. 944857 ID: b1b4f3

>>944855
Killing the green one(before eating her) is a waste, don't do it.

Pick up the dagger to dispose of later(maybe even eat it?). Can't leave any evidence behind that suggests they didn't simply leave. In fact, you should steal the stone yourself. I have an idea. Take the robe off the second thief here before eating her, then wear it and turn into Vivian. See if you can change her feathers to look either red or green so that you pass as one of these two thieves with the mask on. You can't change your voice though can you? Well, I guess all you really need to do is lure the third thief away from the librarian, so you can just gesture from a distance instead of trying to talk to her. Once you've lured her out of sight you can gobble her up. Tempting to try to interrogate her to find out where the restricted section is, but we don't really need to. You can just wander around the second floor until you find it.

Also make sure you have the key in your hand before you eat anyone else. One of them is carrying it and you don't want to swallow it.
>>
No. 944858 ID: eeb7d9

>Of course you can.
But you won't. RIGHT?

We can now either find the third thief or look for that stone. Or try to wake Corvus up, in your Eric form; this would make us look like his saviour, or something. And then we can ask him for the stone and convice him that it would be actually safer with you that with him, given the resent events. We were looking for it anyway and it is related to what happened to your home.
>>
No. 944862 ID: a9af05

>>944855
Might as well go ahead and eat the green Varkian.

>Corvus
Turn back into Elric and untie him with the knife. Claim you came in here to try talking with him again and you found him like this. Then proceed to ask him what happened.

>>944857
>The key
The green Varkian was in the middle of telling the red Varkian to grab the key before she was interrupted by a door to the face. So if one of them had the key it would've been the red one we already ate.

If we're lucky, she didn't grab it before we ate her.
>>
No. 944868 ID: 322af8

Question the green one first. They are working for someone, a GREATER evil which belongs in your belly. Then eat them.
>>
No. 944869 ID: e6f10c

It's quite possible that your tussle up here was heard downstairs and someone is going to come to investigate, so you need to be quick about this and also protect your prime, Ema, form from discovery. Immediately swallow all the feathers in your mouth, turn around to check if anyone is watching you from the doorway and if there isn't anyone there shift into your Elric form. Peek into the hallway to check if it's clear and rush to close the closet door. If your wizard's hat was dropped in the tussle outside Corvus' office, collect it now. Return to his office and close and lock the door so you'll have some privacy.

Give the green feathered gal a little knockout zap to make sure she doesn't wake up any time soon. Then hurry over to Corvus and pat him down and check his pockets for any keys he has and take 'em. Then look in his desk drawers for any more keys, since you don't know if he keeps the key to the restricted section on himself or in his desk. And while you're there check that he's still breathing and confirm that he doesn't have legs anymore.

You shouldn't risk being seen in your Elric form while up here or when you head back downstairs, so disguise yourself as one of the thieves. Strip the green feather's lady, checking her pockets as you go. Shift into Vivian's form and put the green gal's clothes on. They won't fit so well, but if you pull the hood close to only show Vivian's white eye feathers then you'll look like the red gal to at least a cursory glance. Make sure your tail feathers are covered up too.

Your wizard outfit is gonna be tough to carry inconspicuously, especially the hat, so use the wizard robe to tie the green gal's hands behind her back and tie the wizard's hat to the robe using its sleeves. Then swallow her. You can cough her up later in a secure location to recover your wizard's outfit and then interrogate her. It'd be for the best if she doesn't wake up before then, since she hasn't seen your face as Ema or you swallowing anyone. Your knockout zap on top of her being knocked out will hopefully keep her out that long.

Take the club and pocket it and sheath the dagger, since the green gal's clothes ought to have a sheath. Pick up and swallow all but one of the red gal's feathers. You'll leave that feather on the floor next to the doorway to be found by any investigators. Take some paper and a quill and ink to copy down any valuable info you find in the Dalriver records. (You can't take the books since it'd be too suspicious if they went missing right after you brought up Dalriver to Corvus.) Then open the door and peek out into the hall, looking both ways. If the coast is clear, exit and close and lock the door behind you.

Start searching for the door to the restricted section. Once you find it may take while to open if you have a bunch of keys to try. But once you're inside and the door is locked behind you, then you can start sorting out a better disguise to get outta here. Cough up the red feathered gal, strip her, swallow her again and start digesting her. Then change into her clothes, since they'll fit better once you can take her form. If you can swallow the green feathered gal's clothes to dispose of them, do so. If that'd be too much non-living matter for you to handle, partially cough up the green gal and tie the clothes to her before swallowing her again.

All that done, start searching the restricted section for the stone and the Dalriver records.
>>
No. 944870 ID: b1b4f3

I mean, we DO need to question one of them to find out who they're working for. We don't need to do that right now though. Ema can go somewhere secure later and puke one up to get some answers.
>>
No. 944871 ID: a9af05

>>944862
Also, remember when I said that Corvus might have breathing problems earlier ( >>944398 )? Let's go ahead and get that sack off his head so that we don't have to worry about him suffocating to death from not being able to breathe properly.
>>
No. 944878 ID: 91ee5f

>>944855
Eat the green girl now. You can take her somewhere else to spit her out to interrogate her. Make sure you pull a few feathers off of her and leave a trail of green and red feathers in here.

Then walk out of the room, wait a few seconds, turn around, and knock on the door while saying, “Hey, Mr. Grayfeather, are you alright? I thought I heard a loud noise come from up here.” Pause for the answer that you know isn’t going to come, then open the door while saying, “Mr. Grayfeather? Are you-Oh, shit!”

Rush over to him, pull the sack off his head, and cut the ropes with the knife the green girl dropped. Then try to wake him up and ask him what happened?

>>944869
>interrogate them now
We can wait until we’re somewhere else to do that.
>>
No. 944898 ID: c0e130

>>944855
Untie Corvus, tie up Green! Once he's awake, we can tell him Red ran away before you could get her. Perfect explanation for why the body's gone.
If that doesn't work, you can always shove your fist down Green's throat to keep her silent as you break her legs. That'd keep her in place.

No reason not to stay in Ema form; we're being the hero here, and it's good to get all our good accomplishments on our true form.

Get down to Thief-Thot Threat Three. Analyze the situation.

The options I predict are talk, charge, and stealth; as we've succeeded in keeping things quiet, I believe the stealth option is likely to be our best. Can't tell before we're down there.
>>
No. 944912 ID: a9af05

>>944869
Too complicated. There's too much spitting out and re-eating in this plan.

Also, last time we spat anything out, it was not quiet. So we really can't be doing any of that.
>>
No. 944914 ID: 58b4f3

>>944855
>Of course you can.
You plan on eating Danus, Drago, Alisa, and Corvus? Because they count as a part of everyone. So would you like to rephrase your answer or do you intend to also eat innocents now?

>>944898
>Thicc Thief-Thot Threat Three
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 944921 ID: e6f10c

>>944912
Alright, alright. Ema can forego puking up the red feathered gal to get her clothes and just digest her AFTER confirming that the key to the restricted section is not on her. She'll just have to contend with wearing the not so well fitting clothes from the green feathered gal while in Vivian's form, then the red gal's form once she's digested.

Ema should also simplify tying her wizard outfit to the green gal by just using the robe to tie the wizard hat to her before swallowing her rather than taking the time to bind her hands together with it. Not like she'd have a snowball's chance in hell of fighting back against Ema if her hands were free.
>>
No. 944930 ID: 91ee5f

>>944921
Do we really need to use the wizard robe to tie up the green girl? I’m pretty sure we don’t need to do that if we just eat her.

I actually know where we can take them for interrogation. Remember that hiding place our masked friend took us to while we were still regrowing our head after Terroza ripped it off? He said we could use that place if we ever needed privacy and spitting out people to interrogate them seems like something we’d need privacy for.

>digest red girl
I’m not sure about digesting anyone yet. While the green girl seems more like a leader and will probably have more information, the red girl seemed unable to shut up until the green girl told her to. Which means we’d be more likely to get the red girl to talk, but we might not get info that’s all that valuable.
>>
No. 944936 ID: b1b4f3

Honestly the best way to interrogate a group is individually, to fact check them against eachother in a situation where they can't agree ahead of time on what their story is.
You can also do things like threaten one or more of the other members to get one of them to talk.

...does Terroza have any interrogation skills I wonder? Or did she not actually care about the facts?
>>
No. 944975 ID: e6f10c

>>944930
>Do we really need to use the wizard robe to tie up the green girl? I’m pretty sure we don’t need to do that if we just eat her.
It's not to restrain her but rather to hide the wizard outfit away. If it's attached to her, then it (I assume) won't be corroded by being inside Ema and can be recovered by spitting her up later. While Ema could theoretically swallow the wizard outfit to destroy it, she has said that swallowing a lot of non-living matter is tough for her, so I figured we shouldn't have her do so if there's another way.

>>944936
>Honestly the best way to interrogate a group is individually, to fact check them against eachother in a situation where they can't agree ahead of time on what their story is.
But having a form familiar to the third one of this thieving trio, the one who distracted the librarian, would make getting her in a private place to swallow her so much easier. That'd both make her disappear, tying up a loose end, and still leave us with two to interrogate.
>>
No. 945126 ID: 1301e8
File 156857310872.png - (60.61KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
945126

>But you won't eat everyone. RIGHT?
Only those that are tasty, of course.
>You plan on eating Danus, Drago, Alisa, and Corvus?
They aren’t tasty, no. Karn, Oran and Justina on the other hand… well, maybe you won’t eat them… at least not yet.
>Killing the green one(before eating her) is a waste, don't do it.
She’s already been subdued, so there’s no point in not eating her, is there?

>Question the green one first. They are working for someone, a GREATER evil which belongs in your belly.
That’s right, if there is someone more evil out there, it’s their fate to end up in your tummy. Though, it might be hard to question her right now, seeing that she’s out cold.
>We DO need to question one of them to find out who they're working for. We don't need to do that right now though.
We can always do it somewhere safe later. We just need to find a safe place to… um… get them out… so to speak…
>I actually know where we can take them for interrogation. Remember that hiding place our masked friend took us to while we were still regrowing our head after Terroza ripped it off?
That’s right. They said we should use the place to hide… and this is clearly something you’ll need a place to hide in to do.

>Take the robe off the second thief here before eating her, then wear it and turn into Vivian.
You start to strip off her clothes, taking the dark leather mask, gloves, pants and… tunic? You think that’s some kind of tunic. Also, who wears dark leather like this anyway? It just screams “thief” about them, making you look way more suspicious than if you just wore normal clothes. Either way, you take off her clothes while also finding a few things in her pockets. There’s a dagger sheath, a few coins, a low quality key, a piece of candy, a note that says “45D” on it, a half-eaten package of bitterleaf and a strange bottle of liquid? Apparently, according to this bottle, it can knock someone unconscious for over an hour if you breathe its fumes. You guess that’s what they used on Corvus?

>Pick up the dagger to dispose of later(maybe even eat it?).
You rather not eat non-organic things, especially something like a dagger if you can help it. You’ll just put it in the sheath the green one had and carry it yourself.
>Your wizard outfit is gonna be tough to carry inconspicuously, especially the hat.
As the green one was a bit larger than Vivian, it’s actually possible for you to simply wear the wizard outfit under your new thief outfit without it being to noticeable. Running around clad in all black is noticeable as it is anyway. The hat on the other hand… that’s another story.

>Might as well go ahead and eat the green Varkian.
Even if she’s bigger in stature than the red one, she slides down even easier than she did, mostly because she can’t struggle at all. Within moments she’s reunited with her friend in your stomach, where all evil people like her belong. Your knee cap busting days are over, missy, you’re food now.
>>
No. 945127 ID: 1301e8
File 156857311652.png - (58.53KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
945127

>Peek into the hallway to check if it's clear.
The second floor is still completely vacant, but you can hear someone arguing loudly downstairs. You guess whatever noises you’ve made up here have been drowned out but that.
>If your wizard's hat was dropped in the tussle outside Corvus' office, collect it now.
It’s still right outside the door. You’ll just… um… put it somewhere it won’t be seen? It doesn’t really fit your current “thief” costume, after all.
>Start searching for the door to the restricted section.
It doesn’t take long to find it, seeing that it’s only two doors down from Corvus office. It’s locked, though.

>Remember when I said that Corvus might have breathing problems earlier? Let's go ahead and get that sack off his head.
You make haste to get the bag of his head to make sure he can breathe properly. As you remove it you can hear him chip a bit for air before starting to breathe more deeply. He’s still out of it, though.
>Try to wake Corvus up.
No matter what you do, including calling out his name, shaking him, smacking his face or even opening his eyes, he’s still asleep. That bottle you found on the green one did say it would last for an hour, didn’t it?
>Pat him down and check his pockets for any keys he has and take 'em.
In his pockets you manage to find a coin purse, a large key that seems to be for the front door, a key to his office, a napkin and an unused package of bitterleaf. Whoa, this thing is old… these leaves must have gone bad years ago. Either way, you don’t see how you would need any of that so you let him keep it all for now.
>>
No. 945128 ID: 1301e8
File 156857312585.png - (59.49KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
945128

>Get down to Thicc Thief-Thot Threat Three. Analyze the situation.
After getting into your new cunning thief disguise, you start heading towards the bottom floor to see how the last big bummed, bad bandit been behaving, but you barely make it to the stairs before you see a problem. The librarian is back at his desk, looking very cross about something while talking to a guard. A guard that stinks of a heroic do-gooder.
>Well, I guess all you really need to do is lure the third thief away from the librarian, so you can just gesture from a distance instead of trying to talk to her. Once you've lured her out of sight you can gobble her up.
That’s a great plan… if you knew where the last meal was, because you can’t see her down there in the library. The other problem is the guard and the librarian, as his desk is placed right in full view of the stairs, the stairs that are supposed to be off limit and that you’re currently trying to get down from. You might be able to sneak down without making too much noise, but it just takes one little glance from either of them to see you, which you really don’t want considering the current state of Corvus up here. They might get the wrong idea…

>Also make sure you have the key in your hand before you eat anyone else. One of them is carrying it and you don't want to swallow it.
You already checked the green one and she didn’t have it… and neither did Corvus nor did you see it on the table. You’re pretty sure Corvus did give them the key, so it probably won’t be in a drawer somewhere either, which means…
>The green Varkian was in the middle of telling the red Varkian to grab the key before she was interrupted by a door to the face. So if one of them had the key it would've been the red one we already ate.
… … …fuck.
>>
No. 945134 ID: b1b4f3

>>945128
Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully. We'll just have to puke her up somewhere, interrogate her and get the key, then come back and get the stone.

>there's a guard here already
That was fast. Was he in the library already? Or right outside it? Well, regardless... you can't get by without being seen, and he'll probably come investigate the head librarian's office soon... Being spotted is inevitable, which means you can't be dressed as a thief anymore unless you want to go on a merry chase. Take the robe off(and... swallow it?), turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
Of course, if you do want to go on a merry chase that's an option, albeit more of a risky one.
>>
No. 945142 ID: 91ee5f

>>945126
>a strange bottle of liquid? Apparently, according to this bottle, it can knock someone unconscious for over an hour if you breathe its fumes. You guess that’s what they used on Corvus?
Make sure you’re not carrying that, otherwise people will think you used it on Corvus!

>You rather not eat non-organic things, especially something like a dagger if you can help it. You’ll just put it in the sheath the green one had and carry it yourself.
If anyone asks why a wizard has a dagger, you can just say it’s for protection. If anyone ask why you’d need a dagger when you have magic, you can explain that you can’t always use magic, since there’s always a chance of missing your intended target and damaging something else.

>>945127
>bag off Corvus’ head
Did you remember to also untie him?

>>945128
>The librarian is back at his desk, looking very cross about something while talking to a guard.
That’s-

>A guard that stinks of a heroic do-gooder.
Someone’s personality is flaring up again. Remember Ema, this is a good, not corrupt guard, who can possibly help with tracking down the 3rd Varkian lady.

>>945134
>Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully.
Correction, her body won’t digest the key at all. The key is made of metal, so the only thing that will happen is that Ema will end up spitting it out and the key will be completely rusted, which might make it unusable.

>Take the robe off (and...swallow it?), turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
Sounds good.
>>
No. 945143 ID: b1b4f3

>>945142
>Correction, her body won’t digest the key at all. The key is made of metal, so the only thing that will happen is that Ema will end up spitting it out and the key will be completely rusted, which might make it unusable.
Yes, it tries to digest the key and just corrodes it. That's what I said, no correction needed thanks.
>>
No. 945148 ID: a9af05

>>945128
Get rid of the thief outfit, put your hat back on, turn back into Elric, go down, and tell them what's going on.

Your story is after Mr. Grayfeather (you're not on a first name basis with him, especially after all the yelling he did) told you to get out of his office, the librarian pointed you towards some books on magic to read. You then thought you heard a loud noise coming from upstairs, so you started walking towards the stairs. That's when you saw two female Varkians dressed in black hurriedly walking down the stairs and towards the front door. You don't know where the librarian was, so instead of waiting for permission, you decided to go upstairs to see check on Mr. Grayfeather. When you got up there, you knocked on the door and you didn't hear an answer, so you opened the door and that's when you found Mr. Grayfeather tied up at his desk with a sack over his head. You took the bag off and untied him, but it looks like he's been put to sleep by whatever was in this bottle those ladies left behind.

If asked how you knew they were Varkians, explain that you saw feathers and the masks they wore couldn't hide the fact that they have beaks.

If asked how you know they were women, say, "Hey, if you saw the curves they had, it'd be pretty damn hard to not think they were women."
>>
No. 945151 ID: a9af05

>>945148
Just to be clear about something, only talk about the two Varkian ladies you saw, don't mention the third one. The librarian needs to explain why he wasn't at his desk and that's when he'll mention the third Varkian lady.

Don't forget to describe how you saw one of them with red tail feathers sticking out of the back of her outfit and the other lady had green feathers around her eyes.
>>
No. 945158 ID: e6f10c

This may not be as bad a situation as you'd think. The guard may be here just for something that the third would-be thief did and it won't involve the guard or the librarian speaking with Corvus. If the guard, or anyone else, starts coming upstairs is when things are gonna get dicey. But for now you just can't leave via the stairs.

You need to get the restricted section key immediately, but the red feathered gal paralysis has to have worn off by now. You cough her up and she'll likely be screaming the second she clears your maw. You need something to muffle her as she comes up and a closed room farther from the stairs. Corvus' apartment up here should do. There ought to be a bed with a pillow and bedsheets you can use to cover your mouth as you puke up the red gal onto the bed and cover her face and wrap her up. And if you dose the sack that was covering Corvus' head with the knockout potion, you can stick it in the red gal's face once to knock her out once it's far enough from yours so you aren't knocked out. Oh, and stuff some cloth under the door so keep the sound down and lock Corvus' office while you're doing this.

Once you've searched the red gal and gotten the key, swallow her again and get back to Corvus. Hopefully nobody has come up here by then. Now, the one spot up here that would not raise as much suspicion if it was locked shut and Corvus was in there for quite awhile is the restricted section. I assume Corvus is in a wheelchair, since otherwise he would have to either walk on his hands or call someone up to carry him to move around up here. So unlock his office, roll him into the restricted section and lock the door behind you.

If anyone does come up, then you can lie in wait behind where a door would open to with that sack dosed with the knockout potion and yank it over their face as they open the door to walk in. Hold 'em tight 'till they pass out and lower 'em to the floor.

Any room you enter up here, make sure you draw the curtains on the windows as soon as you enter. You want to keep the risk of anyone in a neighboring building looking in and seeing you to a minimum.

There's two possible ways out of here that come to mind: First is to search the second floor for another way out. A window onto a rooftop or over a alley would work. Given that you can take a fall much better than a mortal, dropping from the second floor will not be a issue. And if anyone sees you drop to the ground, it can be explained as a potion or magic effect. Then hurry off into a side alleyway, shift into Elric form, ditch the thief garb in a garbage bin and walk out back the way you came.

Second possible exit is to make a dash down the stairs and out the front door. You'll pick up a load of guards, but they'll all think it's a Vark thief they're chasing. Just lead 'em into the alleys and keep ahead of them 'till you're well out of sight, then shift to your Elric form and dump the thief outfit in a garbage bin. When the guards come along and ask which way did the thief run, point down another alley and walk off as they run off after nothing. This way is rather riskier, though.

>>945134
>>945142
>>945148
...Why are y'all suggesting that Ema fabricate a whole story about what happened when y'all bloody well ought to know she can't lie for shit?! It'll blow up in her and our faces for sure!

But even if by some miracle the guard buys the story, we'll end up losing the opportunity to get into the restricted section for quite awhile, if ever. I say this 'cause the way I see it most likely going is this: Ema-as-Elric tells the guard the story but she's not allowed to go back upstairs. The guard will go up to investigate, find Corvus, call down to the librarian to get help/more guards, then sweep the second floor before coming back downstairs. They will find no thieves and the door to the restricted section locked. Corvus will be watched over by guards 'till he wakes up and tells his side of the story, including his upsetting encounter with Ema-as-Elric. Then he'll want to inventory the restricted section to check what is missing. Since the key is gone with the thieves, either a locksmith will be called to pick the lock or the door will be busted down. Once inventoried he will find that nothing is missing, leading to puzzlement as it doesn't make sense for the thieves to just leave. That'll also cast doubt on Ema-as-Elric's story.

But the most important part to us is that since the key to the restricted section is loose it's very likely guards will be placed on the door to it until the lock is changed (or the door is replaced, if they busted it down.) And there goes our opportunity to nab the magic stone and check the Dalriver records any time soon, if ever.
>>
No. 945161 ID: 91ee5f

>>945158
>...Why are y'all suggesting that Ema fabricate a whole story about what happened when y'all bloody well ought to know she can't lie for shit?! It'll blow up in her and our faces for sure!
I mean, we did choose her main attribute as Strength all the way back in the first thread. If you ask me, telling a story would be much easier for her to do than all of that convoluted stuff you’re suggesting. Because I highly doubt Ema is fast enough and quiet enough to do all of that before someone decides to come up the stairs or someone runs up the stairs to investigate all of the sounds of Ema stumbling around.

If we had known ahead of time that we’d be doing a bunch of sneaking and thinking instead of any actual fighting seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?, we would’ve chosen either Agility or Intelligence instead. But there’s nothing we can do about it now, so we just have to deal with Ema being a bad liar and sucking at stealth.

Unless we happen to get a new Elder Wraith power that helps us with stealth, I don’t think Ema is going to be able to do what you’re suggesting anytime soon.

>knock out more people
I’m not entirely sure that’s absolutely necessary.

>And there goes our opportunity to nab the magic stone and check the Dalriver records any time soon, if ever.
I’m pretty sure if we told out masked friend, he’d find a way to retrieve the stone on his own, since he’s better at sneaking into places than Ema in any of her forms.

As for the Dalriver records, oh well, we can’t get everything we want.
>>
No. 945167 ID: e6f10c

>>945161
If you're proposing handing off getting the stone (which we aren't even certain is the one we're looking for) to Yate, then why even shift into Elric's form and try to fabricate a story? If and when it goes wrong then our Elric identity is gonna be caught up in Corvus being drugged, an attempted theft and the vanishing of two Vark gals. Ema could just stay in Vivian form disguised as a thief and leave either by a second floor window or even sprinting down the stairs and out the front door. That way anything bad gets stuck on a unknown female Vark thief.

But do we even have a way to get in contact or meet with Yate? I can't remember if they gave us either one. 'Cause if we don't have one then that's gonna complicate your plan. And will Yate even agree to breaking into here when security is probably gonna be bumped up 'till the restricted section door's lock is changed? And how do we know Yate is that stealthy? They've gotten up on rooftops at night, but I don't remember them doing anything actually sneaky-thiefy. You thinking how Yate hauled Ema, Justina, Karn and Terroza around the edge of the city into that abandoned house's basement unseen? That's not really similar to sneaking into a place and stealing stuff.

>As for the Dalriver records, oh well, we can’t get everything we want.
If Yate can get into the restricted section and the magic stone is there, then as payment for the tip and the key they could copy the info from the Dalriver records for Ema. Yate likely can do that much faster than Ema could.
>>
No. 945169 ID: 473826

>>945128
Back to Corvus's room, vomit up Red (make sure you grab her to paralyze the second part of her leaves your body), search her for the key.
>>
No. 945172 ID: e6f10c

>>945158
Bit of a refinement of my plan: When puking up the red feathered gal, grab her beak with one hand as soon as it gets up to your maw to hold it shut so she can't yell. Then once her face is far enough away from your own, press the knockout potion doped sack to her nostrils until she passes out, making sure to hold your breath as you do. Oh, and before all that stuff some paper up your nostrils as extra protection against inhaling the potion fumes.
>>
No. 945180 ID: a9af05

>>945167
>Why Elric form?
Because we're already wearing the wizard robes he was in. We just have to take off the thieves robes we put on over them.

Do you really believe that we can't be a concerned citizen that just wants to help?

Another reason to stick around is so that we can at least get a description of the third Varkian lady's feathers, so that we at least know what color they are.

>Yate has gotten up on rooftops at night, but I don't remember them doing anything actually sneaky-thiefy.
Going across rooftops at night counts as doing something sneaky-thiefy. Which is something Ema can't do.
>>
No. 945193 ID: 341fc1

>>945161
>seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?
It's called "railroading". We were given the illusion of choice between 3 classes in the first thread, when in reality Kaktus wanted us to choose one specific class. So when we chose the tank class instead of the rogue class, he said, "Nope, wrong answer." and forced us to switch to the rogue class.

>>945172
No matter how much you refine your plan, it's not going to work. Last time Ema spat anything out she left a mess of blue fluids everywhere and made a lot of noise. There's no way she can do that here where she can easily be heard and with no easy way of cleaning up whatever fluids she spits out with the Red girl!

There's also the fact that Ema can't spit things out partially, she either spits them all the way out or she keeps them in.
>>
No. 945194 ID: b1b4f3

>>945193
>switched us to the rogue class
That's not it at all.
>>
No. 945195 ID: 91ee5f

>>945193
>It's called "railroading".
>forced us to switch to the rogue class.
I’m pretty sure that’s not what happened at all.
>>
No. 945322 ID: 473826

>>945195
Yeah - sometimes the tank'll end up in Rogue-y situations, 'n' the converse'd happen had we picked rogue. Doesn't seem railroad-y to me.
>>
No. 945356 ID: 1301e8
File 156884216819.png - (37.27KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
945356

>Well, your body won't try to digest the key until you tell it to, thankfully.
There is at least some good news, thankfully.
>I assume Corvus is in a wheelchair.
No, he was sitting in a normal chair. Who would make a chair out of wheels anyway?
>I’m pretty sure if we told our masked friend, he’d find a way to retrieve the stone on his own, since he’s better at sneaking into places than Ema in any of her forms.
While it might be a possible way for them to get the stone, you’re still not sure you actually want to give it to them. No, you’ll want to grab the stone yourself, so you at least have a bargaining chip that you can use on them.
>Make sure you’re not carrying that bottle, otherwise people will think you used it on Corvus!
…you’re pretty sure they’ll think you’ve used it on him if you just leave it somewhere as well. You’ll keep it for now, at least until you’re forced into a confrontation with a guard or something.
>Did you remember to also untie Corvus?
Of course, that’s the first thing you did after removing the bag from his head.

>That was fast. Was he in the library already? Or right outside it?
Yeah, where the hell did she come from? There’s no way she knows Corvus is getting robbed, is there?
>He'll probably come investigate the head librarian's office soon.
And you better not be here when she does!
>Turn back to Elric, tell them you found the head librarian unconscious after going up to check on him because you saw a couple of suspicious black-robed varkians exiting the stairwell and a third was distracting the librarian at the desk.
R-right… you need to lie to her… you’re sure you can convince her that those two Varkian’s that… she has no way of knowing even exists knocked out Corvus and… I mean, there are a few feathers and… um….
>If and when it goes wrong then our Elric identity is gonna be caught up in Corvus being drugged, an attempted theft and the vanishing of two Vark gals.
Okay, they can’t know about the Vark gals just disappearing, but being suspected of drugging Corvus is not something you want to happen to one of your useful forms so maybe if you… err…
>This may not be as bad a situation as you'd think. The guard may be here just for something that the third would-be thief did and it won't involve the guard or the librarian speaking with Corvus.
…that’s right. You can’t panic just yet! There’s no way that she can know that Corvus was about to get robbed! Or that there’s more than one Varkian getting into trouble here! She’s… um… she’s probably just here because the last Varkian did something stupid! The green one said that she would screw up “seducing” the librarian, didn’t she? Right. The guard is here because the third thief got way to personal with the librarian! That would explain why he was looking so cross! Right?


>You need to get the restricted section key immediately, but the red feathered gal paralysis has to have worn off by now. You cough her up and she'll likely be screaming the second she clears your maw.
You have no idea how she would actually react to getting forced out again, but her reaction probably won’t be to stay quiet for very long. That means if you try expelling her, those on the lower floor will hear you.
>Corvus' apartment up here should do.
It’s locked and you didn’t find a key that would fit this lock on Corvus person, nor did you see any other key lying around that might fit it.
>When puking up the red feathered gal, grab her beak with one hand as soon as it gets up to your maw to hold it shut so she can't yell.
Considering how well it went when you expelled someone last time, you’re pretty sure you won’t have it in you to grab her beak or even hold her down for that matter. Try and puke out something that’s the size of your body and you’ll quickly understand it isn’t the most pleasant experience. You’ll probably be on all fours heaving for a while after you get her out, so trying to grab her beak or knocking her out immediately is out of the question.

>Search the second floor for another way out. A window onto a rooftop or over an alley would work.
You know for a fact that there should be windows on the second floor of this building, a fact that is proven correct when you managed to get into one of the unlocked meeting rooms. Several large windows line the far wall, all of them looking out over the alleyway behind the library. They are even unlock-

*Creak*

…okay, they were nailed shut, but luckily all the loud sounds from the festival just a street away masked you accidently breaking open the window. Looking out onto the alley below, you can not only see a possible escape route, but also that the room right next to this one, which is the restricted section, have similar windows as well. The only problem is there’s currently someone leaning against the wall right below one of those windows… wait, is that… that last “thicc thief”? It’s smells like it…

:NonFoS: Gah, stupid boy, slapping me like that... and where did that guard come from? Bah, he doesn’t know what he’s missing… okay, maybe don’t slap them on the ass next time… that might have been a bit to forward, Lola…

>Seriously, why are we being forced to play our tank character as a rogue?
Because the gods are bastards that like to put you in situation that forces you out of your comfort zone and makes you… actually why are you even thinking like a rogue!? Or a mage!? You should really consider your strengths… which is… um… your strength. Like you did to defeat Gev and his bandit friend… or Vivian… or those guards that Terroza came with… or heck, just those two bird ladies you just ate. It was way easier to just kick down the door and eat them both then trying to sneak around or cast spells on them… too bad you can’t just punch the guard away… or the librarian… but what else can you punch? Hmm…

You still need to get into the restricted section, but getting red out will probably alert the ones downstairs… or you can just cut your losses and run, maybe gobble up the last cute girl on your way. Bah, you’re sure there’s an easier way to get into the restricted section…
>>
No. 945357 ID: b1b4f3

>>945356
You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
Then escape out the window, eat the third thief, and stay away from the library for a while.
>>
No. 945359 ID: 473826

>>945356
Get into Gev form to easily get out the window. Throw something in the direction opposite to which she's looking to get her attention. Hopefully, she'll walk over to see what the noise was. Slide/fall/leave through the window right on top of her. Not the quietest nor most graceful exit, but it'll certainly incapacitate her. Back to Ema form before she realizes what happened so she can't see/say you transformed.

Once she's indisposed, let's not eat her; instead, drag her to the guard and/or assistant in the library and say, "Looking for this?"
1. We'll look so cool.
2. Establishes to them that we're working against this person and their associates, getting us on their good side.
3. Not a good time to test whether we can hold 3 people at once.

If either asks for the location of this thief's associates, say they fled once you "dropped in" on this one.
>>
No. 945360 ID: 473826

>>945359
Oh, and remark how said associates had tied up the head librarian.
>>
No. 945379 ID: 91ee5f

>>945356
>Considering how well it went when you expelled someone last time, you’re pretty sure you won’t have it in you to grab her beak or even hold her down for that matter. Try and puke out something that’s the size of your body and you’ll quickly understand it isn’t the most pleasant experience. You’ll probably be on all fours heaving for a while after you get her out, so trying to grab her beak or knocking her out immediately is out of the question.
Which means that you’ll definitely need to take these ladies to Yate, so that when you spit the ladies out for questioning, Yate will be able to tie them up without you having to worry about them either running away or attacking and getting lucky enough to strike your core and kill you.

>you can just cut your losses and run, maybe gobble up the last cute girl on your way.
Exactly what you should do and here’s how:

Make sure you don’t drop the wizard hat this time!

Take off the thief cloak and change into Gev so you can fit through the window. Look around the alley to make sure no one is coming, then with the theif cloak in hand, leap towards the last “thicc thief”, and cover her head with the cloak while you tackle her with your body. This’ll silence any screams she’ll make and ensure that you end up on top of her.

Stun her and check her pockets for anything useful and to make sure you don’t swallow any potions she might have. Take another look around the alley to make sure no one is coming, then swallow her with the cloak still over her head.

Once that’s done, reach up and close the window you came out of and leave.

>Bah, you’re sure there’s an easier way to get into the restricted section…
You could try the window, but you might not have time to do it right now.
>>
No. 945411 ID: e6f10c

The big problem with the strength way is that it's most often noisy and messy, and right now you don't want to draw attention. Otherwise you could just kick the door to the restricted section in, or, heck, punch a hole in the wall from this meeting room into it.

There is a easier way to get into the restricted section: Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards. If you meditate like you did with Vivian it'll take about forty minutes; Maybe less since you're more "experienced" now. You'll need a place to hole up for that time with a secondary exit you could escape from if found. This meeting room will do if you can lock the door or even just wedge a chair under the doorknob. And once done you can take the red gal's form to improve your disguise.

But you have to take into account that with the extra time you'll take that the knock out potion on Corvus will wear off before you're done in the restricted section, or even done meditating and digesting. Giving Corvus another dose of knockout potion before the first wears off will probably hurt or kill him; Check the bottle for warnings like that. So you'll instead have to go back and bind and gag Corvus, this time just tying his beak shut instead of covering his head, so he can't call or crawl for help when he wakes up. Oh, and lay him on the floor before binding him. If you tie him to his chair he could knock it back to make a racket so someone will investigate.

If the third gal, Lola, is still in the alley when you're done here then having the red gal's form will make it much easier to get near to her. If she's not here then no biggie. Not like she can report her missing pals to the guard when they were trying to steal from the library.

But a secondary plan, if you don't feel like taking the risk of being around here for any longer, is to get up in the window opening and lunge at this gal face first, your mouth aimed at her head and wide open. After first checking the alley for anyone watching, of course. You pull it off and her screams will go unheard as you swallow her. Miss and you'll still tackle her to the ground where you can get on top of her and hold her beak shut. Hm. Actually, before lunging, dose a cloth with the knockout potion and hold on to it with one hand. That way if you miss you can stick that cloth in her face to knock her out.

Once she's in your belly, then you can re-stack those barrels so you can climb up to the windows to the restricted section. Give 'em a good look over before touching them. It's rather suspicious there aren't even bars over the windows so they may have alarm runes or some such. If you don't see anything odd, then try opening the windows. If one's unlocked, great. If they're nailed shut or locked, then hide behind the barrels, pull out your short sword and stick it in the gap under the window at the edge to lever it open. The sword is unbreakable so don't worry about breaking it by applying too much force.

>and where did that guard come from?
It does seem odd that a goodie-goodie guard would pop up that quick. ...Unless he was already following the trio of would-be thieves. It would not be surprising they picked up a tailing guard while coming here since they are suspicious as all heck wearing these glaringly thief-y outfits.

>No, he was sitting in a normal chair. Who would make a chair out of wheels anyway?
It's a chair with wheels attached, one pair smaller for stability, on pair big enough for the rider to push with their hands while sitting, that can roll around. But if Corvus doesn't have something like that, then how could he get around on his own when his legs aren't working or gone? You heard him thumping about upstairs yesterday when he was heading to his apartment at the end of work, so could he move on his own or does he have a live-in helper that was silent then? Because if it's the latter then you've got another person to worry about being up here with you. If he did that would explain how Corvus' apartment was locked but he didn't have the key.

>>945357
>You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
Too noisy. Someone will definitely investigate if she does that and she won't have time to find the stone in the restricted section or read any of the Dalriver records.
>>
No. 945413 ID: a9af05

>>945379
This could work.

>>945411
>Lever window
Or she could just pull it open with her hands, like she did with the other window.
>>
No. 945450 ID: 91ee5f

>>945411
>Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards.
Don’t do that!

Since Red is holding the key, digesting her will cause the key to become rusty, which won’t let it work in the door to the restricted section.

>go back to Corvus and do stuff to him.
Let’s not do anything else to the poor guy, he’s having a bad enough day without us helping to make it even worse.

Also, I’m not sure why you think we’ve got an infinite amount of time to be running back and forth trying to do any of that, when someone could come upstairs at any moment.

We should just focus on getting the last thief and leaving.
>>
No. 945483 ID: e6f10c

>>945450
Eh, you're right. I'm making this way too complicated. Though, I don't think the key would come out so rusty that it'd be unusable, but now's not the time to test that. Anyway, let's try not make a big enough ruckus in this alley that someone hears and comes to investigate.

>>945413
>Or she could just pull it open with her hands, like she did with the other window.
I was thinking that using her hands would leave inexplicably finger shaped indents in the window and the sword would leave more tool-shaped ones. But finger shaped ones could be explained by potion or magic effects so that's okay.

What we really want to do is leave things as could be most easily explained by the thieves getting the stone and escaping. So them levering the window of the restricted section open to escape because the guard is downstairs would make sense. Unfortunately, the meeting room window also being pulled open doesn't fit that narrative.
>>
No. 945490 ID: b1b4f3

The last time Ema had digestive issues with metal objects they came out VERY corroded. A key would be unusable.
>>
No. 945501 ID: 1301e8
File 156902510961.png - (71.57KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
945501

>Get into Gev form to easily get out the window.
You’re already in the form of Vivian, which is just as light and agile as Gev. Besides, he wouldn’t fit as well in the thieves’ outfit you’re currently wearing.
>Tou’ll definitely need to take these ladies to Yate, so that when you spit the ladies out for questioning, Yate will be able to tie them up without you having to worry.
Not only is it a place of privacy, but you can also show him the stone while you’re there as well… if you’re able to get it, that is.
>You could just break down the door of the restricted section I guess.
That would be the simplest solution, yes, but it would probably put you on a time limit before someone came after you. Hmm… let’s try something less loud first?
>Digest the red feathered gal and spit up the key afterwards.
As much as you want to absorb that cute little thing, you can’t be sure the key will survive the process. You also want to question her later, which might be hard if she’s fat on your ass.

>Look around the alley to make sure no one is coming
This place is dead and you’re pretty sure the streets out there are dead as well. People are either at work or at the festival, it seems.
>Throw something in the direction opposite to which she's looking to get her attention. Hopefully, she'll walk over to see what the noise was.
You throw the dagger you picked up earlier a bit further down the alleyway, the clatter as it hits the cobblestones instantly making the last thief, Lola, turn around to look at it.

:NonFoS: Huh? Hey, it’s that you, Sa- I mean, One? I know I buggered the distraction, but some dumb guard came by and threw me out so bollocks to that, am I right? Here, let me help you come down.

…the bad news is that she spotted the open window as soon as she turned around… the good news is that she thinks you’re one of her friends, probably because you’re wearing one of their outfits right now. She also standing right under the window as well…

>Leap towards the last “thicc thief”, and cover her head with the thief clothes while you tackle her with your body.
Sadly, you’re currently wearing those clothes, so you can use them to muffle her.
>Make sure you don’t drop the wizard hat this time!
…but you do have something else.

:ViviFoS: Here, catch!
:NonFoS: Huh? What is this bloody thing then? A wizzerd hat? Why do y-
>>
No. 945502 ID: 1301e8
File 156902511785.png - (69.80KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
945502

>Lunge at this gal face first, your mouth aimed at her head and wide open.
She instinctively raises her hands to protect her head as she sees you coming right towards her, but the only thing that manages to achieve is that her hands are the first thing down your throat. By the sheer force of the fall she quickly finds herself disappearing into your maw. When you slam into the ground she’s already all the way down to her knees, her feet wiggling as she’s trying to figure out what just happened.

>Once she's indisposed, let's not eat her; instead, drag her to the guard and/or assistant in the library and say, "Looking for this?"
But she’s practically already inside your gullet! Besides, you’re not sure the guard is actually looking for her at all. She mentioned that she was thrown out after all… and if that guard knew about the other two, she wouldn’t have been wasting time standing around down on the bottom floor, would she? No, she’s food just like her friends now.
>Check her pockets for anything useful.
You pull her out a bit from your maw and start to search through her pockets, all the while she flails her legs around uselessly. She had another dagger, a few coins and a receipt with “Tertian’s Spa, Pleasure for three” written on it with today’s date and a time tonight. After you’ve emptied her pockets you simply lean your head back and let gravity slide her down the rest of the way. You’re sure she appreciates being reunited with her friends in their new home.

Oh, and you can’t forgot the wizard hat that she dropped when you ate her.
>>
No. 945503 ID: 1301e8
File 156902512661.png - (39.74KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
945503

>Once she's in your belly, reach up and close the window you came out of.
You have to climb up the barrels to reach it, but well on top of them it’s easy to simply pull the window closed again. Well, mostly closed. Some of the nails that you tore out are a bit bent, so there’s a small gap between window and window sill, but it’s barely noticeable.
>Then you can re-stack those barrels so you can climb up to the windows to the restricted section.
Whatever they are storing in these barrels, its way heavier than it ought to be. There’s no way someone can even budge these thing, let alone move them on their own… unless they are an undead monstrosity like you. It takes some doing, but you finally manage to create a stairwell of barrels leading straight to the window of the restricted section.

…a window that’s also been nailed shut from the inside. No matter, you just need get a good grip and you’re in.

You find yourself in a dusty room filled with books, not very unlike the rest of the library if a bit more badly lit. Wasting no time, you immediately make your way to the “D” section and find anything related to your home town. A row of smaller books all have the name Dalriver etched on their spines, as well as two increasing numbers, jumping in intervals of fifty from book to book, displaying which years each book includes inside them. The only problem is that the book about the current year, as well as the last twenty-five years, is gone. There’s also no sign of the rock the food was looking for.

What is present, on the other hand, is a smallish safe that’s locked with a code combination. A combination that you very much lack… why do you have a feeling the things you’re looking for are in there?
>>
No. 945504 ID: b1b4f3

>>945503
Well first thing's first, try to force it open, using your magic strength boost. If that doesn't work, you can... swallow it and bring it to Nate's place, then force one of the thieves to open it? Or maybe Nate has some way of opening it.
(or maybe a different, friendlier bird can open it)

Are there any books in here that talk about powerful undead like vampires and wraiths?
>>
No. 945506 ID: a9af05

>>945503
One of the thieves must have known the combination or knew of a way to figure it out, otherwise they would've needed to take the safe with them, which I doubt they would've done.

Maybe that note that said “45D” is the combination? Although it could actually be a meeting place of some kind.

>>945504
>Swallow safe
She can't, it's too big to fit in her mouth. I think its been explained that whatever allows her mouth to stretch wide enough to eat people only works on living things full of life energy she can absorb. Any nonliving things, like this safe, are too big to fit inside her mouth.

>Look for books on undead.
Having more info on what Ema is would be helpful. Let's do that before we attempt breaking open the safe.
>>
No. 945508 ID: b1b4f3

>can't swallow large objects if they're not alive
Ugh... In that case... I guess... we could try lugging it out the window and stashing it somewhere in the alley?

Or just coming back later I suppose, with someone who can crack safes.
Or if we can't find someone who can get it open... we'll have to try to convince Corvus to open it. I suspect we're supposed to do that in the end, since the blurb in the OP of this thread implies he's speaking to Ema and knows who she is.
>>
No. 945512 ID: e6f10c

Alright, before you get to busting this safe, get something to dump its contents in. Shame the trio of thot thieves didn't stick even more to stereotype and brought a swag bag with 'em. Coulda used it now.

Next up, examine the safe for weak points, such as welds, and test how well the door fits in the frame; More frame gap will make it easier to try and push your fingers in there to rip it off. Gently tip it up on its side to look at the underside as well. Avoid making noise as much as possible. Any thumps will travel through the floor and may raise suspicion.

Pulling this safe apart is gonna get noisy, so you gotta take precautions now. Pick it up and gently place it door side up on the floor next to the exterior wall, pressed to the wall. The masonry will soak up more vibrations than the middle of the wooden floor, so less will get turned into sound. Also pick a spot as far away from the bottom of the stairway and the entry desk as possible.

You don't have anything in here stronger than the metal of the safe to brace yourself or the safe against if you try to beat or kick it apart. The interior walls would cave and even the masonry of the exterior wall would give. The only thing that might be strong enough to brace against to bend the metal is yourself with strength magic added.

Activate your strength magic, brace one hand on the safe's door frame on the handle side and grab the handle with your other hand. Pull on the handle, slowly increasing the force; Slowly increasing the force makes it easier for you to keep control if something suddenly gives way. (Alternatively, if the door handle gives way, you can try pushing your short sword and the two daggers you got into the gap to deform it enough to get your fingertips in there.) Hopefully this will deform the door enough to create a gap between it and the safe's frame big enough to get your fingers in. Then you can get both hands in the gap and pull in opposite directions with slowly increasing force to deform the door and frame even more. If you can get it to the point you can get your hand into the gap, you can brace the frame with one hand, grab the edge of the door with the other and pull it open.

>>945506
>One of the thieves must have known the combination or knew of a way to figure it out, otherwise they would've needed to take the safe with them, which I doubt they would've done.
Or they didn't do any casing of the joint and didn't know about the safe at all. That'd fit a whole lot more with their inexperienced behavior and choice of hey-i-am-a-thief outfits for a daytime burglary. Or, if they somehow got the combination, one or more of them memorized it rather than writing it down. We'll see if "45D" would even work with this combination lock before going to busting it open, but I don't hold out much hope for it.

>Having more info on what Ema is would be helpful. Let's do that before we attempt breaking open the safe.
I thought Alisa told us that every book on exotic undead in the library was checked out by a Varkian monster hunter, who we later found out is almost certainly Sir Kern of Risavia. If there were more in the restricted section she would have told us. Well, if she knew about them. But she's worked here a long time, practically lived here, and if any book like that passed through the library she'd almost certainly have known about it. And we're also working against the clock. Every second spent here is a second that we could be discovered. We'd better spend them getting this safe open and getting away with its contents. Later we can ask Kern or Athena to let us see the books on the undead they borrowed.
>>
No. 945513 ID: 32b5ec

>>945503
We probably shouldn't take the safe - that'd likely result in shenanigans.

I think our best bet is to just talk with Corvus in Ema form. Dunno how we'll go about that without somehow looking suspicious.
Could we just wait in the room for him to wake up? We know he doesn't like being disturbed, and we can always get out the window if someone comes to check on him.
>>
No. 945515 ID: 58b4f3

>>945503
Pull open the safe!
>>
No. 945518 ID: 58b4f3

>>945512
>trio of thicc thot thieves
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 945519 ID: 91ee5f

>>945502
>ate the 3rd thief
How do you feel right now? Is your stomach starting to feel crowded or anything?

>>945503
>Whatever they are storing in these barrels, its way heavier than it ought to be. There’s no way someone can even budge these thing, let alone move them on their own…unless they are an undead monstrosity like you.
That was with your strength alone. Imagine how strong you’d be if you added in that strength enhancing magic you just learned!

>safe
Let’s pull it open like this: >>945512 .
>>
No. 945540 ID: 1301e8
File 156911071255.png - (47.34KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
945540

>How do you feel right now? Is your stomach starting to feel crowded or anything?
You’re just as hungry as you were before you met any of those gals. After all, you really don’t get anything before you actually absorb them. Though, there is this warm, content feeling of having a belly full of cute gals that you’d like to savor… maybe even add a bit more too it as well? The taste of their rather large behinds did work up a bit of an appetite in you... you’d really like to meet a cute evil boy that can join them… or maybe you’ll just eat Karn? Hmm…
>Imagine how strong you’d be if you added in that strength enhancing magic you just learned!
While you would indeed be rather strong, that strength comes in more of a pulse, making it rather bothersome to use to move barrels around with, unless you want to throw to their destination. Also, you’re not entirely sure it’s magic, it’s more like something your body can just… do? Of course, your body is made out of magic so… it’s… magic?

>Are there any books in here that talk about powerful undead like vampires and wraiths?
All the books in here are about things like taxes, deeds and personal information like that. Things you don’t want everyone to have access to. There aren’t any books about the undead in here at all.
>I think our best bet is to just talk with Corvus in Ema form.
…maybe when he’s in a better mood… which is to say, not right after he’s been tied up and knocked out by a bunch of terrible thugs with titanic tits.
>One of the thieves must have known the combination or knew of a way to figure it out, otherwise they would've needed to take the safe with them, which I doubt they would've done.
They can’t have expected to steal the safe itself, can they?
>Maybe that note that said “45D” is the combination? Although it could actually be a meeting place of some kind.
There isn’t a D on the safe dial, so no… and 45D doesn’t really sound like a street. It’s more like a storage silo or something?
>Or they didn't do any casing of the joint and didn't know about the safe at all. That'd fit a whole lot more with their inexperienced behavior and choice of hey-i-am-a-thief outfits for a daytime burglary.
Those three clearly lacked in experience when it came to burglary. Seeing how they threatened Corvus with breaking his kneecaps, they sounded a lot more like common thugs than anything else. After all, the only thing they managed to break into was your belly, but that was because the front door was wide open.

>Swallow safe and bring it to Nate's place.
You can’t really eat none-living things. Especially something this big.
>I guess... we could try lugging it out the window and stashing it somewhere in the alley?
They’ll definitely find it in the alley if you leave it there… but you can’t carry it away on the streets… hmm… unless you wrap the thieves’ clothes around it and pretend it something else? After all, they won’t expect someone to carry off the safe under their arm, now would they?
>We probably shouldn't take the safe - that'd likely result in shenanigans.
But shenanigans might be a good thing? You just might run into that cute boy you wanted to eat and… or you might run into a pointed spear as well so maybe not?


>Alright, before you get to busting this safe, get something to dump its contents in.
There aren’t any bags around… but you guess you can hide it the… wizard hat? Or the thieves clothes, when you decide to ditch them?
>Shame the trio of thicc thot thieves didn't stick even more to stereotype and brought a swag bag with 'em. Coulda used it now.
That’s odd, you’d think at least one of them… it was the red one, wasn’t it? You ate the swag bag, didn’t you? Darn it.

>Examine the safe for weak points, such as welds, and test how well the door fits in the frame. Gently tip it up on its side to look at the underside as well. Avoid making noise as much as possible.
Just to be sure, you try to turn the handle but to no avail. The door itself is rather robust and while you might be able to rip it out from the safe, you’ll have nothing to brace against and probably just pull the handle off instead of just the door. You gently turn the safe around while avoiding lifting it unnecessarily. As you pull away from the bookshelf it was resting against, you find that the back of it is a thinner piece welded to the main safe. Apparently, they though the back wouldn’t need to be as protected as the front. You might be able to rip that part off…
>Pulling this safe apart is gonna get noisy, so you gotta take precautions now.
The best you can do is putting it in the corner as far from the door as possible. You can only hope it will be enough.
>Pull on the back plate, slowly increasing the force; Slowly increasing the force makes it easier for you to keep control if something suddenly gives way.
You manage to find a small gap for your fingers to get a hold of the plate welded to the back of the safe. Placing your free hand on the side of it to brace yourself, you start to pull at the metal, weakly at first but slowly increasing the force of it. But even as you pull with all your strength you can’t just rip it off, so that leaves using your new magical trick. Sadly, it’s all or nothing, no pulling lightly, so as soon as you let the magic travel through your muscles the back plate gets ripped off with a loud screeching sound that echoes through the whole building. There’s no way somebody didn’t hear that, so before you even check the content of the safe you hurry over to the door and listen to it to hear if someone has come running.

:NonFoS: Mr. Grayfeather? Are you alright? Grayfeather?

It’s just a matter of time before he comes up here and find Corvus, but there’s probably still a lot of time before he check this room. Mostly because it’s locked and the key is in your stomach. Wasting no more time, you look into the now backless safe to see what sweet loot you’ve acquired. Apparently, the safe was filled with dusty old books and papers about boring things. At least you managed to find the weird stone Yate was looking for… and the book about Dalriver, but the high-pitched manly scream from the next room over tells you now might not be the best time to read it.

:NonFoS: Guards! GUARDS! HELP!
>>
No. 945541 ID: b1b4f3

Take the stone, and any books that look vaguely interesting. What's in the box? And what are the loose papers about?
Don't bother stealing valuables, you're only here for the stone and the information.

Even if you wind up taking all of the books, you should be able to walk away with them all bundled up in clothing. It'll look more like you're walking around with some clothing than anything else. Act casual while walking out of the alley.
>>
No. 945543 ID: 32b5ec

>>945540
TAKE IT ALL
SHOVE IT IN THE HAT OR USE SOME CLOTHING AS A BAG AND GET OUTTA THERE
Tuck the stone in a different place to everything else; we'll wanna keep special track of it.
>>
No. 945545 ID: 91ee5f

>>945540
>wanting to go eat more people
No, Ema, these 3 ladies are enough for now. You’ll have to wait before you go looking for anyone else to eat. And you’ll have to interrogate all of them before you absorb any of them.

>ripped open safe
Take off the thief cloak and use it as a bag. Grab the stone and the Dalriver book. Climb out the window and quietly close it behind you. Then walk as quickly as you can away from here in the direction of Yate’s hideout. Don’t run, because that would look suspicious.

And you absolutely need to make sure you don’t accidentally leave behind the wizard hat!

.....I’m tempted to say that you should swallow the stone, so that you don’t have to worry about losing, but we don’t know what it does and swallowing it might be make you explode or something! So don’t swallow it at all!
>>
No. 945554 ID: 094652

Take everything for now. When you get back, transcribe whatever looks important to the benefit of society and not to the duchess' plots, and deliver the copies at a dead drop.
>>
No. 945555 ID: eeb7d9

Take what you came for and get out. When you are out of the building, change forms and clothes.
>>
No. 945564 ID: a9af05

>>945540
No, Ema, don't give in to your hunger and start looking for more people to eat! That's how you end up going into a feeding frenzy and you'll become a monster by attacking everyone, regardless of if they're innocent or sinners!

The sooner you get to Yate's hideout and get them to help you interrogate these three ladies, the sooner you can absorb one of them. Yes, only absorb one of them, save the other two for later.

You got lucky with catching them because now you don't have to go through the trouble of looking for people to eat for a few days.

>Safe opened
Take the stone and the Dalriver book.

>High-pitched manly scream
Make sure you look before you leap! Check outside the window to make sure the alley is still empty!

If it's clear, jump out the window, reach up and close it, change clothes, and change forms.

If Corvus happens to wake up to tell the guards to look for Varkians, then you'll need to make sure you're not in a Varkian form.

>>945545
>Don't forget wizard hat
Definitely this!

If someone finds it, then Corvus will tell the guards to look for your Elric form!
>>
No. 945633 ID: e6f10c

Alright, you want to play this so that the three thieves end up taking the heat and you or your Elric identity don't get in any way linked to any of this and scrutinized.

Now, snagging the stone is obvious, since it's what the thieves told Corvus they're here for; Stick it in your wizard robe's inside pocket for safekeeping for now. But grabbing just the Dalriver records right after your Elric identity brought it up to Corvus risks raising suspicion and unwanted questions when he gets around to inventorying the remaining safe contents. That may give those investigating this theft the idea that Elric was in cahoots with the thieves in some way. Perhaps he provided the magic to rip the safe open. So to avoid that grab all, or at least most, of the stuff in the safe. It has to have some value or be dangerous info to someone in some way to be locked up, so the thieves grabbing it all to sell later would make sense. You can pick through it all later for anything that'd be valuable to you.

Once you nabbed the stuff, keep your Vivian form but pull the thief mask and hood up to obscure your face. Exit out the window you pulled open but leave it open. They'll figure the thief left it open in a rush to escape after making such a racket. Hurry down the back alleys and take a evasive route through them, putting on some extra supernatural speed when you're sure nobody is looking. If anyone sees you, they'll only be able to say it was a Vark lady in a blatant thief outfit, maybe with white feathers around her eyes.

When you get near a alley intersection with nobody watching, find a hiding spot and strip off the thief outfit and shift to Elric form. If you can stuff the stolen items into your robe, do so. Otherwise use the thief outfit to make a makeshift bag to carry them; Whatever is left of the thief outfit stick in a garbage bin. Walk on out of the alleys, find a vendor that is selling large sacks and buy one using the coins you nabbed from the thieves. Find a hiding spot to move the stolen stuff (minus the stone, which you'll keep on yourself) into the sack and trash the thief outfit. Then go to where you stashed your Ema clothes and change into them so you don't stand out and stash the wizard outfit. Stay in your Elric form rather than shifting to Ema form, just in case you somehow get found out.

Make your way to the basement Yate brought you to before by a circuitous route out the next closest city gate to it and around the outside of the city walls. On the way find a hiding spot to bury the stone. This way only you know where it is and Yate won't be able to try and take it from you.

And when you do spit up the three thieves, shift into Terroza's form first. She's the biggest of your forms, so ought to have the biggest maw. That might make puking them up easier.

Y'know, a noise canceling or deadening magical amulet or somesuch would make things easier for you, since you're gonna be more-or-less smashing your way through things. Something to keep in mind to look into later.

>It’s more like a storage silo or something?
Or a rented storage unit or locker. Might be where these three stashed what they were wearing before dressing up as thief stereotypes. And that cheaply made key you got off the green gal may go to the lock on it. If it is that, then it'd probably be nearby so they wouldn't be walking about in public in obvious thief outfits for long. Something to keep in mind to check out later.
>>
No. 945641 ID: 91ee5f

>>945633
>But grabbing just the Dalriver records right after your Elric identity brought it up to Corvus risks raising suspicion and unwanted questions when he gets around to inventorying the remaining safe contents. That may give those investigating this theft the idea that Elric was in cahoots with the thieves in some way.
Well if that’s the case, then let’s just take everything in the safe, so that it looks like the thieves took more than just the thing they were looking for.

Although, this presents a new problem: How are we going to return everything that isn’t the stone? We’re not going to need any of it, including the Dalriver book, once we’re done reading it.

>bury stone
With our luck, Ema is going to end up forgetting where she buried it or someone else will randomly find it. And I’d rather not risk that random person being someone that works for whoever is looking for these things.

Let’s just keep it with us for now.
>>
No. 945642 ID: c0e130

>>945545
We have to take everything, or else they'll know it was related to the guy asking about Dalriver.
>>
No. 945643 ID: e6f10c

>>945641
>Although, this presents a new problem: How are we going to return everything that isn’t the stone? We’re not going to need any of it, including the Dalriver book, once we’re done reading it.
Drop the sack containing it all where someone associated with the library will find it. Maybe on Alisa's doorstep before she heads to work or right before she comes back.
>>
No. 945648 ID: 91ee5f

>>945643
Eh, I really don’t want to get Alisa involved with this.
>>
No. 945657 ID: 8cee7a

>>945641
We shouldn't return the stuff for a while, but doing so should be easy.
Place the stuff in a sack, leave in the alleyway beside the library. Leave some sort of note on the head librarian's window.
>>
No. 945664 ID: e6f10c

>>945657
Eh, I'd say slip the note through the library's mail slot or under the front door while the place is closed. And use Gev's form to do it while wearing new and unremarkable clothes.
>>
No. 945669 ID: 1301e8
File 156926697810.png - (47.76KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
945669

>Y'know, a noise canceling or deadening magical amulet or somesuch would make things easier for you, since you're gonna be more-or-less smashing your way through things.
Does something like that even exist? You’ve never heard about something that might just nullify sounds completely.
>45D might be a rented storage unit or locker.
But where would they have enough storage units to rent one that’s called 45D? The bank? The only place you can think of is the bank…

>No, Ema, these 3 ladies are enough for now. You’ll have to wait before you go looking for anyone else to eat.
But… you’re hungry now! And what if you just happen to run into a delicious smelling prey? That’s not going out looking for them, is it?
>And you’ll have to interrogate all of them before you absorb any of them.
Yeah, yeah, you know. Info first, food later. You can just hope whoever is employing them is even tastier.
>The sooner you get to Yate's hideout and get them to help you interrogate these three ladies, the sooner you can absorb one of them. Yes, only absorb one of them, save the other two for later.
But they are the least evil people you’ve eaten yet, thus the ones least nourishing. You might need to absorb two of them just to get sated… or one and a half… well, you can’t just absorb half a person but still…
>Transcribe whatever looks important to the benefit of society and not to the duchess' plots, and deliver the copies at a dead drop.
A dead drop would require someone else that would actually pick it up. Also, you’re pretty sure the she isn’t hiding her important documents in a public library.


>What's in the box?
Stamps, seals and other things you use on official papers. You have no idea what they are used for or if they would ever be of any use to you, so you better just leave them for now.
>And what are the loose papers about?
Some kind of legal documents with a bunch of important looking seals and signatures. Many of them signed by Corvus himself. You can’t see how they are important to you, though.

You can hear someone wearing armor rushing up the stairs outside… it seems to guards has arrived.

>Grab the stone and the Dalriver book.
You decide to only take the important stuff, which is to say the magical stone and the book about your hometown.
>Grabbing just the Dalriver records right after your Elric identity brought it up to Corvus risks raising suspicion and unwanted questions when he gets around to inventorying the remaining safe contents.
That’s right, just grabbing the book will lead Corvus right to you. You better grab some of the other stuff, just to make it look like the three ladies stole whatever they got their hands on. Grabbing a bunch of the papers, the box as well as two of the books that are filled with weird numbers, you throw all of it into the wizard hat for now, just to make sure you don’t forget it.

There is a bit of a commotion coming from the room next door. Whoever came running has found Corvus and are suspecting foul play, if you had to guess.

>Tuck the stone in a different place to everything else; we'll wanna keep special track of it.
You put the stone in one of the inner pockets of the wizard robe. You also put the book about Dalriver in the pocket on the other side of the robe. They will be safe in there.
>...I’m tempted to say that you should swallow the stone, so that you don’t have to worry about losing, but we don’t know what it does and swallowing it might be make you explode or something!
…yeah, let’s not swallow it, just to be sure. Besides, you don’t like eating non-organic things.

Your heart stops for a second as you see the handle on the door being pulled down, but luckily the door is still locked. Whoever was trying the door starts to move further down the corridor, probably to check if someone is still here. You better get out of here.

>Climb out the window and leave it open behind you.
With fleet feet you hurry out the window, down the barrels and run off into the… afternoon. You’d think thieves would be out by night, but no…
>>
No. 945670 ID: 1301e8
File 156926698817.png - (55.44KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
945670

>When you are out of the building, change forms and clothes.
You run down a few alleyways before changing to make sure no one at the library might see you change form. You do manage to find a small dead end filled with junk and without any windows looking out over it which make a perfect place to change without being seen.
>Use the thief outfit to make a makeshift bag to carry the stolen goods; Whatever is left of the thief outfit stick in a garbage bin.
By tying a knot on the cowl you manage to create a simple black cloth bag that can store the books, box and papers you stole. The rest of the clothes become parts of the already cloth filled junk piles.
>Find a hiding spot to bury the stone.
…with your luck, burying it will only result in someone else finding it… or you forgetting where you buried it. No, you’ll keep it on your person for now.
>Make your way to the basement Yate brought you to before by a circuitous route out the next closest city gate to it and around the outside of the city walls.
While you will take a detour to get to his place, running around the whole city will take hours. You’re pretty sure no one is currently following you nor to you expect anyone to be waiting for you on your way there. Besides, what are the chances that you’ll run into someone yo-
…and by simply thinking it, it’s 100%, isn’t it?

:OranFoS: Ema- Err… I mean… Andric?
:ElricFoS: Oran? What are you doing here? And it’s Elric.
:OranFoS: I w-was just out helping… um… Tunu with some… you know… err… stuff? Was on my way b-back to my place when I saw you walking by. It’s hard to miss that wizard getup you have… err… as t-there aren’t very many… male wizards running around… r-right?
:ElricFoS: …this wizard robe does stick out a bit, doesn’t it?
:OranFoS: So… what’s with the cloth bag? What you got in it?
:ElricFoS: You know… stuff.
:OranFoS: Err… hey, remember the… um… tests that we didn’t… you know, because we were interrupted just when you were about to swallow that lizard with the rope and… err… I still w-want to test out your… abilities a bit… we didn’t… last time… err… I’ll let you feed off me again if you would... y-you know?
:ElricFoS: …isn’t that more of a reward for you?
:OranFoS: Err… I… um… guess? Hah… um… ha?

…is it just you, or does Oran smell a bit tastier than usual?
>>
No. 945672 ID: eeb7d9

Before jumping to conclusions, you need to eat first, then see if he smells tastier.

You will help him, but not now. You need to put the book and the other stuff somewhere safe. Somewhere you won't lose it, or get it stolen.
>>
No. 945673 ID: b1b4f3

>>945670
Tell Oran he's been bad, you can tell. You could tell when you asked him last time, as well, and you didn't like that he lied to you. You're not going to help him or feed off of him in any pleasurable way until he starts acting like a decent person. You're still interested in trying his blood though, if he wants to give you that.
Suggest that he focus on his research into that regeneration potion. That's an ethical source of money, and you WILL provide more blood if he starts selling it.

After we're done with the tasks at Nate's place it might be a good idea to visit Tunu as Tana, to get her to stop looking and focus on helping you with Oran.
>>
No. 945676 ID: c0e130

>>945670
"Oran, are you hiding something from me? You smell different."

Keep in mind you may just be hungry.
>>
No. 945680 ID: 322af8

Dont eat oren. The others will never trust you if your friends start disapearing.
>>
No. 945682 ID: a9af05

>>945669
Someone was looking out the window next to the one you jumped out of.

>>945670
"I'm not helping you because you weren't being honest with me earlier. I asked if you stopped selling those potions and you said, 'The watered down versions? Of course I have! Why would I keep selling those?' That just tells me you're still selling the potions and this time they're at full strength. Shame on you."

>>945673
This.
>>
No. 945685 ID: 91ee5f

>>945670
“Oran, do you remember the fortune you got from the fortune teller? ‘Those that means you ill will face Justice, but beware. You are yourself in grave danger, and if you continue the path you’re on you will face the same Justice and lose your purity forever.’ And let me tell you right now that you are still on that path and you are getting dangerously close to facing the same Justice. Do yourself a favor and get off of that path.”
>>
No. 945722 ID: 3ce8ff

>>945685
This is a solid line.
>>
No. 945869 ID: 1301e8
File 156952988991.png - (63.35KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
945869

>Someone was looking out the window next to the one you jumped out of.
One of the guards probably spotted that someone had forced the window open. Good thing you were disguised… both in shape and clothes. They’ll simply think there were a female Varkian running away.
>After we're done with the tasks at Nate's place it might be a good idea to visit Tunu as Tana, to get her to stop looking and focus on helping you with Oran.
Helping Tunu with Tana is on your to do list.

>Dont eat Oran.
You weren’t planning too? At least, not right now. He still stinks of chemicals, so maybe after he’s taken a bath. Besides, you were hoping for someone cuter to nom.
>The others will never trust you if your friends start disappearing.
Karn is the only other person that knows what you are and he’s on the “might disappear” list as well. If they both just vanish together no one would suspect you, would they?
>Before jumping to conclusions, you need to eat first, then see if he smells tastier.
That’s right, you still got quite the apatite from eating the three really round rump rogues. Maybe after you’ve digested them you can smell him again.


:ElricFoS: Oran, walk with me so we can talk a bit more privately.
:OranFoS: Um… okay? Sure? I guess?

You start heading towards the outer gate of the city, which isn’t that far from where you ran into Oran… when he came from the very same direction as the city gate… what was he doing outside the city?

>Suggest that he focus on his research into that regeneration potion. That's an ethical source of money, and you WILL provide more blood if he starts selling it.
:OranFoS: Why, yes, there will be a lot of coin if I manage to actually… err… you know, distill one. But until then… well… um… research is expansive and… it’s an i-investment.
:ElricFoS: Expensive?
:OranFoS: I n-need a lot of rare i-ingredients to conduct proper research. After all, if it was easy someone would have done it a-already… r-right? But d-don’t you worry, I got the coin.
:ElricFoS: …yeah, I can hear the jiggling of a fat coin purse on you. Speaking of, what did you help Tunu with?
:OranFoS: Err… y-you know… s-stuff?
:ElricFoS: …outside the city walls?
:OranFoS: …err… y-yes?
:ElricFoS: And she didn’t follow you back into the city because…?
:OranFoS: Um… I d-don’t know?
:ElricFoS: And your help either required a fat coin purse because…?
:OranFoS: Err… I a-already had it?
:ElricFoS: And you’re walking around with it because…?
:OranFoS: Um… y-you see… err...
>>
No. 945870 ID: 1301e8
File 156952989881.png - (67.37KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
945870

>Tell Oran he's been bad, you can tell.
By now you’ve walked far enough from the gate that you can no longer see it, giving you and Oran some privacy from inquiring eyes. You take this opportunity to turn around and grab Oran’s arm and pulling his terrified face right up to yours.
:ElricFoS: Oran, are you hiding something from me? You smell different.
:OranFoS: Err… I sm-
:ElricFoS: As in, you smell as if you’ve done something very bad.
:OranFoS: I can assure you, I haven’t-
:ElricFoS: Yet you’ve been out here in the forest and suddenly gotten your hands on a lot of coins!?
:OranFoS: T-there’s an explanation, I’m… err… sure… s-see here… um… I m-mean…
:ElricFoS: Oran, do you remember the fortune you got from the fortune teller? ‘Those that means you ill will face Justice, but beware. You are yourself in grave danger, and if you continue the path you’re on you will face the same Justice and lose your purity forever.’ And let me tell you right now that you are still on that path and you are getting dangerously close to facing the same Justice. Do yourself a favor and get off of that path.
:OranFoS: B-but those f-f-fortune tellers are j-just poppycock?
:ElricFoS: I asked if you stopped selling those potions and you said, 'The watered down versions? Of course I have! Why would I keep selling those?' That just tells me you're still selling the potions and this time they're at full strength.
:OranFoS: It’s n-not like t-they are dang-
:ElricFoS: THEY RUIN PEOPLE’S LIVES! I’VE EVEN MEET SOMEONE WHO’S LIFE ENDED BECOUSE OF IT!
:OranFoS: But i-it’s not my fault that the-
:ElricFoS: THIS IS YOUR FAULT! DO NOT TRY AND DENY IT!
:OranFoS: But-
:ElricFoS: ENOUGH! I will not help you nor will I feed of you until you start acting like a decent person. Stop this nonsense or face the consequences! Stop now or face JUSTICE FOR THE SUFFERING YOU’VE WROUGHT!
:OranFoS: I need the money! Who ca-
:ElricFoS: I. WILL. END. YOU. Either seek redemption, or you will join Tana. Do you understand?
:OranFoS: P-please! I j-just… I c-can’t… and… w-w-who is that!?
:MaskedFoS: Don’t mind me. Continue your conversation.
:ElricFoS: Wha- where did you come from, Yate!?
:MaskedFoS: Considering you’re standing on the road to my home, yelling like a mad woman, I can’t see why you would be surprised to see me.
>>
No. 945872 ID: c2f1f6

Time to fight dirty. Tell Oran if he sells any more drugs, you'll eat Karn. He'll say that's not fair, tell him you didn't ask.

Also make him watch you interrogate those thieves. Who wants to leverage their testimony against their lives?

> Considering you’re standing on the road to my home, yelling like a mad woman, I can’t see why you would be surprised to see me.
Just for that we're waiting until we talk to Corvus about what the rock is before we give it to him. The duchess can't have it, but that doesn't mean Yate wins by default.
>>
No. 945873 ID: eeb7d9

Well, whatever, we were going to talk to him later either way. We are not done with Oran.
We do not give a fuck if he needs the money. The one people that was on his neak for mony is "gone". The way in wich he is making money is no only ilegal, but it has horrible repercutions to his costumers, either they are bad or good. He IS responsible, he makes the drugs, his hands are dirty. We have give him the chance to fix his path, but he only sinks more and more. And Karn is no diferent. Since the day we met them they havent got any better.
Don't they understand that they are going to DIE if they keep this up? Are you that dense? At least the prospect of dying should be enough to make you stop, take a minute to think that you are doing something wrong, and fix it. But aparantly not for these two idiots.
We don't care if the legit way of doing things takes too long, you will make that potion, and we will help you, but you got to stop. No more excuses. This is the LAST worning. Next time we smell him, and he doesnt get better, that is it. He will literally cease to exist. And the same goes for for Karn.

Now. For the last time: WHERE IS TUNU, WHERE DID HE GET THAT MUCH GOLD, AND WHY WAS HE IN THE WOODS?
>>
No. 945878 ID: b1b4f3

>>945870
Yate has a point you know. Tell him you'll be with him in a moment.

Tell Oran you got a ton of gold off of someone you ate. He can have some of it to fund his research if it will get his mind off selling drugs long enough to go legit, but he WILL honor his half of the deal. If he takes the money, he can't lie to you ever again. If he does, then there will be consequences depending on the severity of the lie. Either to his person or to his pocketbook. He *can* still make use of the drugs he's brewed, if he takes this deal-- but only to help wean his addict customers off of it. It can be used for good, in that way.
Speaking of which, ask who he sold the drugs to. Did he sell it to a user, or to someone who's going to water it down to start selling it on the streets?

Once you're done talking to Oran, and you're able to talk to Nate in private, tell him(Nate is probably an it but whatever) you caught some thieves, trying to steal one of the stones... which you stole instead. Time for him to start coughing up some answers, and also lend some help interrogating the thieves.
>>
No. 945886 ID: a9af05

>>945870
At this point, I say we should revert to our true monstrous form, in order to scare him straight. But then we'd ruin the clothes we're currently wearing.

It would also ruin the clothes Oran is wearing when he pisses himself in absolute fear.

>>945878
>He *can* still make use of the drugs he's brewed, if he takes this deal-- but only to help wean his addict customers off of it. It can be used for good, in that way.
I don't think giving him an excuse to continue making the drugs is a good idea. Also, contradicting ourselves by telling him to make more drugs immediately after we told him to stop making them, seems like it wouldn't help us convince him to stop making the drugs.
>>
No. 945893 ID: b1b4f3

>>945886
No, drugs he's brewed. PAST TENSE. No making new batches, but any existing stock can be used for good.
If he doesn't have any left, I'm not sure how we're going to help his (former?) customers.
>>
No. 945914 ID: 094652

You've had enough. He's going to sit down, brew the regeneration potion with the supplies from your money, and then test it directly on himself. Or you're going to tell Tunu what happened to her little sister and how he kept it from her to keep her edgy for sex. And then you'll eat whatever's left.
>>
No. 945925 ID: 91ee5f

>>945869
>need money for expensive ingredients
You know what? There’s still a lot of money at Tertian’s house and there’s probably some money in Vivian’s dojo. Neither Tertian nor Vivian are going to need any of that money anymore. We can just grab all of that and let Oran have some of it, while we keep any money we may need for ourselves. That should be enough for Oran to buy what he wants, right?

>>945870
>B-but those f-f-fortune tellers are j-just poppycock?
“Not all fortune tellers are like that. For example, Madame Nadezhda, the fortune teller we got our fortunes from the other day, was at Dalriver 10 years ago and she correctly predicted what was going to happen. She tried to warn us and we told her she was spouting a bunch of poppycock. She and the other traders managed to get out of the village before it was destroyed and everyone was killed.

So since Madame Nadezhda is the one that gave you your fortune, you better believe that it is accurate! You will face the same Justice if you don’t get off of the same path as the ones that meant ill will toward you!”

I’d rather not mention Corvus as a survivor in front of Yate. I doubt he’d do anything about it, but I don’t trust him with that kind of info.

>>945886
>At this point, I say we should revert to our true monstrous form, in order to scare him straight.
That might be going overboard.

>>945893
>use potions that he’s already made to help people
The only way any of that would help is if Oran diluted them to the point that they have no effect at all. It would just be colored water at that point. Or if he does have any left, then instead of letting him sell them, he should dump them all.
>>
No. 945937 ID: 765be4

>>945870
"Ah, alrighty then. I was just talking to my friend here, convincing him to cease dealing illicit potions that destroy peoples' lives as a skilled alchemist could easily create beneficial potions that sell well enough, particularly with a source of a valuable and rare ingredient right in front of him that could easily sell some of it if he's in THAT desperate of a need for cash.
>>
No. 945969 ID: a9af05

>>945925
>That might be going overboard.
Fine. Then punch a tree at full power to show how strong we are. Hopefully we can knock the tree over.
>>
No. 945974 ID: 58b4f3

>>945969
Cool! If we do knock over a tree, let snake boy know that if anyone tries to make him make those drugs, they'll end up looking like that tree!

We'll keep him safe, but only if he does what we tell him to do!
>>
No. 946069 ID: 1301e8
File 156978530740.png - (82.30KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
946069

>Don't they understand that they are going to DIE if they keep this up?
They apparently don’t take you seriously. What with you being all friendly and giving them a blowjob, it’s possible they simply don’t realize what you’ll actually do to them. That and Oran can’t seem to fathom that what he is doing is wrong and it’s his fault. Karn being an ass can at least be justified with it being a habit, but Oran…
>I say we should revert to our true monstrous form, in order to scare him straight. But then we'd ruin the clothes we're currently wearing.
…yeah, let’s not do that… not only because you’ll ruin your clothes, but you’re probably just slurp up Oran as well accidently. Last time you used that form you weren’t really in control…


>Yate has a point you know. Tell him you'll be with him in a moment.
:MaskedFoS: As I stated previously, do not mind me and continue your conversation.

>WHERE IS TUNU, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MUCH GOLD, AND WHY WERE YOU IN THE WOODS?
:OranFoS: I ADMIT I ADMIT I LIED! Tunu isn’t here! I w-was here to s-sell some of the bottles I made for Tana myself! It would be a waste to just t-throw them away!
:ElricFoS: A waste!? You might have just ruined someone life, you little worm!
:OranFoS: I’m s-sorry, okay!?
>convince him to cease dealing illicit potions that destroy peoples' lives as a skilled alchemist could easily create beneficial potions that sell well enough.
:MaskedFoS: But is he truly a skilled alchemist?
:ElricFoS: Huh? He isn’t?
:OranFoS: O-of c-course I am!
:MaskedFoS: I have to question how an orphan was even able to afford a proper schooling in the subject.
:OranFoS: So I don’t have a formal education, so w-what!? I c-can still make p-potions better than anyone e-else!
:MaskedFoS: Yet here you are, in a small town in the middle of nowhere, working out from a small shop that barely manages to go around. If it was so easy for him to make money, why wouldn’t he already do so?
:ElricFoS: That’s a very good question.

>Time to fight dirty. Tell Oran if he sells any more drugs, you'll eat Karn.
You scream the last part into his face as you shake him around a bit. He doesn’t even try to hide how terrified he is now as tears starts to flow down his cheeks.
:OranFoS: Y-you c-c-can’t d-do that! Please!
:MaskedFoS: Now, now, no need to do something as vile as that.
:ElricFoS: I might have to if Oran here refuses to change.
:MaskedFoS: I am sure that after a good debate he’ll see the error of his ways.
:OranFoS: Y-yes, y-yes, I’ll be g-g-good! I p-promise!
>Next time we smell him, and he doesn’t get better, that is it. He will literally cease to exist. And the same goes for Karn.
:OranFoS: P-please! I-I j-just w-wanted… I j-just… I d-didn’t mean… to… not K-Karn…

>Ask who he sold the drugs to. Did he sell it to a user, or to someone who's going to water it down to start selling it on the streets?
:OranFoS: I don’t k-know, it was some Sakkillian lady!? She looked like a noble and… and… s-she was kind of terrifying?
:ElricFoS: Terrifying? How so?
:OranFoS: She… k-kept l-looking at m-me like you do r-r-right now?
:ElricFoS: Oh? Like she would eat you? Hmm… that’s actually interesting.
>Tell Oran you got a ton of gold off of someone you ate. He can have some of it to fund his research if it will get his mind off selling drugs long enough to go legit, but he WILL honor his half of the deal. If he takes the money, he can't lie to you ever again.
:OranFoS: G-gold? Y-y-you h-have… I m-mean, y-yes, I… I’ll stop if… um… if I c-can continue my r-research I won’t n-need… to… um… I p-promise I w-won’t lie t-to you ever a-again?
:MaskedFoS: Murder and theft, hmm? And you are angry at Oran for his misdeeds?
:ElricFoS: Hey, they deserve it.
:MaskedFoS: And who decided that? You? Who gave you the right?
:ElricFoS: I am Justice. I have all the right to decide who’s guilty and who isn’t!
:MaskedFoS: But who’s Justice are you. By whose definition are you Justice? Who decided who you would think is guilty and who is not?
:ElricFoS: I’m… not sure?
:MaskedFoS: Reflect on that. Who are you really?
:ElricFoS: Are you always this annoying?
:MaskedFoS: Yes, for a matter of fact, I am.
>Also make him watch you interrogate those thieves.
:OranFoS: Huh? Thieves?
:ElricFoS: Then you will get the chance to see what awaits you if you screw up again, meat.
>>
No. 946070 ID: 1301e8
File 156978531899.png - (57.91KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
946070

Yate guides you inside his humble abode and tells Oran to wait in another room when you mention the stone. Apparently, he wants to keep this between the two of us.

>Tell Yate you caught some thieves, trying to steal one of the stones... which you stole instead. Time for him to start coughing up some answers, and also lend some help interrogating the thieves.
:MaskedFoS: They were trying to steal one of the stones? From whom!? Who had it?
>I’d rather not mention Corvus as a survivor in front of Yate. I doubt he’d do anything about it, but I don’t trust him with that kind of info.
:ElricFoS: I’m not sure, actually…
:MaskedFoS: Is that so…?
:ElricFoS: But I got the stone right here… now, your part of the deal.
:MaskedFoS: I am willing to trade some information for the stone, correct, though I’d rather not help you with anything… unsavory like interrogation. You may use these facilities for it, but I would rather not be present personally. Now, where to begin…

You watch him remove his mask from his face, revealing an odd shaped metal helmet and a bunch of vines.

:834FOS: I apologize that I haven’t be completely honest with you. My real name is 834 and I am, as you can see, not an organic creature like you. A am a machine, originally designed by the people of what you call the old empires, though I was created only about 35 years ago.
:ElricFoS: …a what now? You mean you’re like one of those… clay golems? But made out of metal?
:834FOS: …if that’s what you want to call it, then yes, you might consider me a golem. Now be patient and listen. I have a story I want to tell you.
>>
No. 946071 ID: 1301e8
File 156978532823.png - (92.28KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
946071

“A long time ago, in ages past, our creators made us in their image for the purpose of laboring on one singular task. We were content with our toil and many generations passed, but it was not to last. A great cleansing came to be, an event that almost wiped the world clean of life. The grand cities of the creators fell from the skies, pillars of flames purged the lands of the living and whole continents were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Even immortal gods, those that had mastered death itself, were turned into nothing but dust.”

“As this calamity began, my ancestors did the one thing they could do… they hid. Deep beneath in the bowels of the earth, an inverted tower stretched itself into the deepest reaches, far below the cleansing fires that engulfed the world. We hid there, living our lives as best we could in the deep darkness for generations. We forgot the voice of the wind, the feeling of the grass and the joy of the growth as those that still remembered the surface world ceased to function, one by one. After generations, even the oral history of our forefathers was twisted and forgotten.”
>>
No. 946073 ID: 1301e8
File 156978533594.png - (57.75KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
946073

“10 years ago, we finally broke the surface to witness the desolated surface for ourselves, but instead we found… this. A world filled with wonders, with forests, fields and a clear blue sky. But our amazement was cut short as we found the black feathered man. He wasn’t conscious, his body covered in wounds and his life hanging by a thread. As an ancestor of our creators, we decided to nourish him back to health. But then came the great betrayal. We expected gratefulness from saving the black feathered one’s life, but instead we were met with nothing but hatred.”

“He snuck into the very inmost sanctum of our home, into the forge of souls, the place where we are born into this world, our mother and maker. As soon as the agonizing screams of our young rang through our home we rushed there to aid them, but when we arrived all we were met with was the corpses of three dozen of our children. Some of their small, frail bodies were still twitching as their souls left their bodies, their forms twisted into a mockery of life as they were cut off from the forge to soon. The black feathered one had stolen the very cores of the forge, the three components that creates the very souls of who we are, the three stones that I now seek.”
>>
No. 946074 ID: 1301e8
File 156978534543.png - (75.61KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
946074

”Standing in a crypt filled with the corpses of our children, our mind quickly went from agony to rage. We took the tools of our trade and headed out into the world, to find this black feathered man and take back what was once ours… and the let him suffer just as we did. As we wandered, we found the lady of this city, near these very stone walls. She was waiting for us, seemingly already knowing that we would come, and she offered a deal with us. For a small gift she would tell us were we would find the black feathered man, but she would do something we were unable to even comprehend at the time. She lied to us.”

“Dalriver, she said, that is where you will find him, and so there we journeyed with our tools held high and our forms hidden beneath cloaks of brown. When we arrived we thought to talk to those that lived there, to ask them where this black feathered man was, but as soon as we saw the houses they attacked us. They were ready and were waiting for us, but their weapons were weak and their skill lacked, as in the end it became a slaughter. Yet they fought to their very last breath, their hatred for us far outweighing the very will of survival. As we stood there, covered in blood and guts after witnessing the sheer disgust your kind had for us, we witnesses something even more horrid. Our original purpose, the very task we were made for, had been perverted by your hands as well. When we saw the twisted corpses of the reason of our very existence, something snapped in our elders. There were a vote of our next course of action… and in the end one simple phrase won out… ‘Burn them all’.”

:834FOS: And I’m sure you know the rest, do you not? Now, please, the stone, if you would be so kind.
:ElricFoS: Did you draw those picture yourself?
:834FOS: I might have created some visual aid in preparation, yes. Stone?
>>
No. 946082 ID: 3ce8ff

It would be nice to have assurance that getting the stones is a reason to call off operation "burn them all" rather than just a way to make it more possible via being able to create a new army.
>>
No. 946083 ID: eeb7d9

I see. So they had the unfortunate fate of encountering two of the worst of our kind. One being "Corvus", and the other one being the Duchess? And innocent people had to pay the price. These machines are not the culprit, but a victim as well.
We are going to have to dig a little deeper to find out what is going on, what reasons had this black feather man and that woman for doing what they did.
But we can't give him the stone just yet. He's going to have to help us. He has to pay for what he and his people have done, in order to pay that debt, he has to help us. Besides, that way we both can discover the reason for both of our pain.
>>
No. 946088 ID: 91ee5f

>>946070
>I’d rather not help you with anything…unsavory like interrogation.
That’s fine. All we ask is that you tie them up when we spit them out.

>>946083
>One being "Corvus"
No, it wasn’t Corvus. It was a different black feathered Varkian.
>>
No. 946089 ID: b1b4f3

>>946074
Yeah how about no. Either he's lying about everything, or he's leaving important stuff out. They attacked you and your friends with no provocation, and you saw them suck the soul from the dying head of a black Varkian.
They came to harvest souls, didn't they? Not just to find one person who wronged them, but to take souls to make up for the loss of the forge of souls. Also weren't there other incidents like this in the past? Ones that would justify the immediately hostile reaction from the guards? It's either that or someone instructed the guards to attack the golems. Either the baroness or the Varkian they're looking for(Karkan Inkfeather no doubt).

Their "original purpose"... the "twisted corpses"... okay, hold on a minute. Are they talking about farms? Did they get super pissed off because we grow our own crops in their absence?
>>
No. 946091 ID: eeb7d9

>No, it wasn’t Corvus. It was a different black feathered Varkian.
Maybe. Maybe they are related. Heck if i know.

>>946089
Yeah, we are going to need him to explain this.There are some things unexplained.
>>
No. 946094 ID: 094652

>Who decided who you would think is guilty and who is not?
Partially agree with this accusation; you are not, and will never be, truly impartial or absolutely devoted to justice. Your will shapes your consequences. But your very existence is a direct reaction to a major, premeditated series of high-entropy actions that could only exist in a majorly unbalanced world. You work on 'adjusting' the processes whose outputs mimic such actions, eliminating the processes themselves if they actively threaten to eliminate specific targets (mostly the living and/or sentient). That goes for 834's people as well; if they are driven mad by their own hatred, giving them new children will only make them corrupt said children. You must deal with that.

But ultimately, you're you. You're still the little blacksmith's daughter who wanted to be an adventurer. If that means occasionally testing out your own morality by killing and taking loot from enemies? Well, you like science time. That's the main reason why Oran is still standing; he's a person, flawed like you are.

Though you are questioning if Oran's regular sale of addictive substances might be an addiction in and of itself. Even if he doesn't dose himself (in)directly, interacting with addicts frequently seems like a bad influence. Same goes for Karn and his interaction with manizers at his dojo.

>Black-feathered massacred our children
>Ruler of this city pointed to your village
"Then my target truly is the Duchess. It matters little why you came to town, only that when you did, she was quick to manipulate you to a specific area, knowing exactly what would happen. If it wasn't you, she would consider using something else. As for the thief? He's not my target, but three dozen dead children and the indirect consequences isn't exactly saint-worthy. He's your concern, but I'll help you neutralize him. I only ask that you help me with the Duchess in turn."

>They attacked us
"Of course they did. You were tricked into invading a small village of uneducated bumpkins whose only desire was to obey the tenants of their three goddesses in exchange for a life without interference. Your very existence threatened the veil of their own sanity. And obviously, their lives. Even if life became better with 'an army of slaves at their beck and call', let alone polite co-habilitation with a race whose existence directly contradicts the tenants of the goddesses, they would still be changed forever, torturing themselves with the fear that the goddesses they worshiped in their deepest introspections and happiest moments no longer loved them for their heresy. Attacking you was their way of being brave for one shining moment before the murder/heresy machines ruined them and their families."
>Was our existence truly such an annoyance to you 'peaceful' farmers?
"... My faith is as undead as I am. No thanks to your little harvest."
>>
No. 946095 ID: 3ed3c3

>>946074
So, Dalriver deserved to burn just because they got pissed? Right.
Smash this hunk of junk into scrap.
>>
No. 946097 ID: 094652

>>946095
They were driven insane by a combination of dead children, violent racism, and proof that their own religion (their purpose as farmers) is a sham. Just like Ema.

>Our original purpose, the very task we were made for, had been perverted by your hands as well
"Are you talking about the harvest festival, where we sacrifice some of our crops to the goddesses? Because that's just us trying to fill the hole where there was once precursor technology. I mean goddesses. Whatever. Point is, we input resources (crops) into our machine (the fire of the goddesses) along with some specific configurations (rituals) and hope the output is as expected(love from our deities and protection from evil). Obviously, that didn't work out."

>all of this could have been pre-meditated
"It ever occur to you that the black-feathered man and the city ruler might be related or accomplices or something?"
>>
No. 946103 ID: 5ebbde

>>946074
He fulfilled his side of the deal. Give him the stone, and get to terrorizing the three thicc thot thieves that tried to take that thing.


(Can you smell him the way you do others? If not, that raises some suspicion. You're a shapeshifting infiltrator who can get where they can't, is hellbent on bringing people to justice, and unable to sense any wrongdoing on their part. Sounds like a great tool for him.)
>>
No. 946112 ID: 91ee5f

>>946069
>And who decided that? You? Who gave you the right?
>But who’s Justice are you. By whose definition are you Justice? Who decided who you would think is guilty and who is not?
“Alright, I’ll admit I’m not exactly the best at this whole Justice thing, but I at least have enough sense to not blindly run through the whole town and start killing everyone and setting everything on fire, like you and your people did. So I hope you can forgive me for not exactly wanting to listen to a lecture on what’s right and what’s wrong from the person that shoved a blade through my skull and turned me into an undead monster.”

“Besides, as much as I want to rip you apart for what you and your people did, that’s not going to bring back the people you killed nor would it give me back my life. All I can do is go after whoever is responsible to try and prevent this from happening again. And to do that I need you, my murderer, to help me however you can. Can you do that?”
>>
No. 946170 ID: e6f10c

After hearing all Yate/834 said you'd rather not hand over the soul forge stone, on account of the whole "burn them all" thing. If his kin get all three before that whole issue is cleared up and it's all over. However, aggravating them would not be in your interests, both because you could still use their help and that you're not sure they couldn't just wrest it away from you. Besides, you can just get one or both of the other stones first and hide them to stop any more of their kin being created. But you won't hand the stone over right away. Not without Yate/834 responding to your misgivings first.

Hold the stone to your chest and pointedly ask Yate/834 to tell you their cunning plan to deal with that whole "burn them all" issue their kin has before all three stones are returned to the forge. Because you'd rather not have ever more of their kin torching ever more towns and villages and killing their residents. ...That is what they've been up to up north for the last decade, right? Destroying settlements around the black tower and killing anyone who goes near? Nobody has returned, so you assume that is what's going on. But it's possible all those people are being held by Yate/834's metal kin. A small possibility.

Okay, you are running a little too much on assumptions and speculation here. You need clarification. Tell Yate/834 that you want to know just what purpose of their kin they saw perverted that sent their kin over the edge? What did they see in Dalriver that changed them so? And afterwards, just what were their plans? What does "burn them all" mean?

Ask Yate/834 what precautions they have taken and will take to keep the stones away from their kin until their kin have changed their minds. And related to that, what actions have their kin taken to locate and recover the stones? Are there others of his kind roaming about, searching for the stones, that we'd have to worry about?

They said that they and their kin took up the tools of their trade to exact revenge upon the black feathered varkian, and going by what you saw in Dalriver and in these drawings they all look like farming implements. Except, why did they have a damn bolt launcher with them? That is not something you can think has any use on a farm, so what was it for? Y'know, before they used it to put a bolt through Tidol's neck when you were about to kiss him! ...Goddesses, you wish you didn't remember that. ...Nothing to be gained by yelling. ...Moving on.

Tell Yate/834 that you have doubts about the Dalriver residents taking up arms against Yate/834's kin. You didn't see or hear anyone prep for any kind of attack after the warning premonition the fortune teller gave the village the night before. And your fellow villagers weren't the type to be so stupidly belligerent as to attack first against those who probably looked like armored men. ...But you admit you weren't in the village when Yate/834's kin arrived, so didn't see what happened. ...Except. Why did they go into the woods looking for more villagers after striking down those who attacked them? Why kill the defenseless and those not fighting when their goal was supposed to be the black feathered man?

Ask Yate/834 who was this lady of Stoneburg they and their kin met that told them to find the black feathered man in Dalriver. You assume it was the baroness of Stoneburg, but best to hear it from Yate/834. If they do confirm it was the baroness, tell them that you saw her at the festival yesterday and even separated by a entire square she smelled supremely wicked to you. Miles beyond any others you've met so far. Also add that you have strong suspicions she's a vampire but no solid proof yet. Also ask what gift was given to her for the location of the black feathered man. You hope it's not something that's going to be a danger to you or your plans.

Tell Yate/834 that it's very likely that the black feathered varkian man they and their kin were looking for is, or was, Corvak and Corvus' father; Do you remember his name? Those two perished in Dalriver, along with their mother, so their father is, or was, going to be super furious at Yate/832's kind for that. Well, assuming he wasn't killed in the massacre of Dalriver or afterwards. Have Yate/834's kin killed him or is he still alive in the world? (If he is, that may explain how Corvus got the stone you got from the safe; He got it from his father for safekeeping.)

You have to wonder why the baroness knew where Corvak and Corvus' father's family was and would point Yate/832 and their kin at 'em. She likely was hoping that he'd be there when they arrived and be killed. But what was her and his connection that'd make her want to kill him, and if he was missed then likely his whole family? ...You figure she's a powerful vampire, so maybe he is (or was) a undead hunter. A very good one that was a thorn in her side. That'd explain why he traveled so much. You remember what you were told his occupation was?

...But if the baroness knew where he'd eventually show up, why didn't she have him killed already? Why send Yate/834 and their kin after him and not a assassin? A good question who's answer will likely answer others. Perhaps the contents of those Dalriver records you stole would shed some light here.

Another possibility is that he was some kind of lawman. A pure, incorruptible one. ...Or a zealous follower of Justice. That'd fit with the temple in Dalriver. A zealous worshiper of the blades' teachings would be quite a pain in the ass for one as wicked as the baroness. Though, it's also possible they were working together and somehow things went real sour between them, ending up in him being seriously wounded in the woods to the north.

And then, by astonishing coincidence, just outside where the metal men would emerge. And then he knew enough to get into their soul forge, kill their young and steal the three irreplaceable vital parts of the soul forge. And somehow had reason to do such a thing. And somehow escaped the undoubtedly enraged machine men and outran them through the woods. How the hell did he know all that? Did Yate/834's kin tell him about that? No, they didn't speak the same language at the time, right? And how could he do all that? And what motive did he have to? And did he know to be there at that time in that condition to get in? There's got to be way more going on with him than just sheer chance.

Ask Yate/834 why their kin came to the surface after so long when they believed it would be nothing but dead and burned wasteland. Why ten years ago and not centuries ago or hence?

And since your blades were forged way back in the age of the Old Empires, better ask 'em if they remember anything from back then. Do they remember who forged them and why?
>>
No. 946197 ID: a9af05

>>946069
Ema, you have every right to be upset at Oran for constantly screwing up these second chances you keep giving him. However, your threats were unnessecarily cruel. There was no need to do that. You should consider apologizing for that.

>Ema tells Oran she'd get him the money.
>Ema tells where the money came from.
Ema you fucking idiot! You shouldn't have told them where you were going to get the money!
>>
No. 946389 ID: 58b4f3

>>946069
You should be ashamed of yourself Ema! What kind of Spirit of Justice goes around and threatens to punish someone for the actions of a different person? That is a very unjust thing to do!

In fact, you should just give up on this whole "Justice" thing, since you're not very good at it. Instead, you should just focus on being a hero. No, not a "Hero of Justice", just be a plain regular hero. Because that's all you are. You're just someone that's doing what she believes is right in order to help people. You don't need any Justice to do that.
>>
No. 946410 ID: c2f1f6

>>946389
Good, or just, does not mean nice.

Also this story totally stinks. Even if that is Yate's unapologetic view of what happened, it forces the point that he was probably not built to have nuanced viewpoints, making him an unreliable narrator by definition.
>>
No. 946481 ID: 1301e8
File 157022924709.png - (81.32KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
946481

>Ema, you have every right to be upset at Oran for constantly screwing up these second chances you keep giving him. However, your threats were unnecessarily cruel. There was no need to do that.
It might have been a mean thing to do, but if that what it takes for him to stay away from your tummy then that’s what you’ll need to do.
>Can you smell 834 the way you do others? If not, that raises some suspicion.
They smell of dirt and oil, so no, you can’t smell them like the others. You can’t smell the Uredo’s either, so it’s probably has something to do with them not being made of meat.
>Smash this hunk of junk into scrap.
As much as you like to turn them into a pile of useless metal, you still need them if you want to find the others of their kin. After that, then you can decide what fate they deserve.

>I see. So they had the unfortunate fate of encountering two of the worst of our kind.
No wonder they don’t like us. First impressions are everything, after all.
>One being "Corvus", and the other one being the Duchess?
Duchess, sure, but Corvus was way to young back then to do something like that. It has to been someone else… like… his father?
>Either he's lying about everything, or he's leaving important stuff out.
You don’t know about lying, but they are clearly not telling you everything… and you’re pretty sure they want you to know that. Probably so you’ll give them the other stones for more of the story?
>They were driven insane by a combination of dead children, violent racism, and proof that their own religion (their purpose as farmers) is a sham.
The religion thing you’re not so sure about, but the other things… yeah… they apparently had it rough.
>These machines are not the culprit, but a victim as well.
While they aren’t the ones you’re looking for to bring to justice, they aren’t guiltless. The question is… can they redeem themselves… or will you have to remove them?


>I’ll admit I’m not exactly the best at this whole Justice thing, but I at least have enough sense to not blindly run through the whole town and start killing everyone and setting everything on fire.
:834FOS: Then you’re already better at justice than many other like to claim. I do not try to justify our action, I simply states the details that drove us to the wrong decision.
:ElricFoS: Forgive me for not exactly wanting to listen to a lecture on what’s right and what’s wrong from the person that shoved a blade through my skull.
:834FOS: But are you willing to listen to someone who seeks forgiveness for their past misdeeds?
>as much as I want to rip you apart for what you and your people did, that’s not going to bring back the people you killed nor would it give me back my life.
:834FOS: And thus you have already learned a lesson many are illuminated to far too late. Revenge is pointless. Justice is not revenge. Justice is not the punishment of the guilty, but the protection of the innocent. Remember that, or you will make the same mistakes my kin did.
>Ultimately, you're you. You're still the little blacksmith's daughter who wanted to be an adventurer.
:834FOS: …is that who you are? A blacksmith’s daughter? You don’t look like one to me.
:ElricFoS: Oh, right, I’m still in my Elric form. Bu-
:EmaFoS: -t if you change back like this and… tada! I’m Ema again.
:834FOS: Can you please refrain from changing form in front of me in the future? While it’s over too quickly for your kind to notice it, watching your form distort itself like that is unnerving. And you still don’t look like a blue scaled Sakkilian to me.
:EmaFoS: …I don’t? I’m pretty sure I do? Who else would I be if not Ema?
:834FOS: A good question. Meditate on that.

>Their "original purpose"... the "twisted corpses"... okay, hold on a minute. Are they talking about farms? Did they get super pissed off because we grow our own crops in their absence?
:834FOS: How would you feel if your gods suddenly descended from the sky and took away the one thing that made your life worth living and claimed it as their own? Growing crops might be a silly thing in your eyes, but that is what we are and what we will continue to be.
>Why did they have a damn bolt launcher with them?
:834FOS: We didn’t. We took it from one of those that attacked us.
:EmaFoS: …but why would they have something like that? That thing was clearly meant to shove large pikes through solid steel and not to actually be used against people.
:834FOS: I believe you just stated why they would have one.
>They attacked you and your friends with no provocation, and you saw them suck the soul from the dying head of a black Varkian.
:834FOS: …suck out their souls?
:EmaFoS: That’s why you came for, wasn’t it, to harvest souls? To feed on them and use them in this forge of souls you mentioned!
:834FOS: …we are farmers. We eat what we grow. And the forge is for creating souls, not using them as fuel.
:EmaFoS: …but I saw the soul of a friend be ripped away from them and… didn’t you say you let my soul go or something!?
:834FOS: I did let you soul go? From your body?
:EmaFoS: But if it wasn’t you who… then… what?

>It would be nice to have assurance that getting the stones is a reason to call off operation "burn them all" rather than just a way to make it more possible via being able to create a new army.
:834FOS: The reason why I want the stone is to have a bargaining ship that can be used to convince them to let go of their violent and hateful ways.
:EmaFoS: …and if that doesn’t work?
:834FOS: Then in the worst case I’ll simply be forced to take us underground again, to live in peace once again beneath the earth in solitude. As I said, I simply want the violence to cease.
>You'd rather not have ever more of their kin torching ever more towns and villages and killing their residents. ...That is what they've been up to up north for the last decade, right?
:834FOS: …if that’s what they’ve been doing then it must have been a really recent development. When I was there last they simply isolated themselves from the rest of the world.
:EmaFoS: But… people go missing up there?
:834FOS: As I said, they isolated themselves. If people refuses to heed the warnings to come there and then won’t back down when they try to scare them away, they will become hostile. I don’t know anything about burning villages, though. Which village was burned down?
:EmaFoS: …I just… heard that… well… um…
>>
No. 946482 ID: 1301e8
File 157022925840.png - (81.60KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
946482

>We can't give him the stone just yet. He's going to have to help us. He has to pay for what he and his people have done, in order to pay that debt, he has to help us.
:834FOS: I too wish to see those responsible to be brought to justice, though not the justice you likely will suggest. But I also wish to aid my people and guide them to a better path before they do something they’ll regret… like, as you said, burn down a village. I’ll give you my word that I’ll help you if you give me the stone, Ema.
:EmaFoS: …alright, fine… here… (after all, you can still just grab one of the other stones and hide it if necessary.)
:834FOS: Thank you.
>It ever occur to you that the black-feathered man and the city ruler might be related or accomplices or something?
:834FOS: Yes. After the fact, yes.
>Then my target truly is the Duchess. It matters little why you came to town, only that when you did, she was quick to manipulate you to a specific area, knowing exactly what would happen.
:834FOS: She and the black feathered man seems to be the ones that is behind this manipulation, though for what cause, I do not know.
>Tell Yate/834 that it's very likely that the black feathered varkian man they and their kin were looking for is, or was, Corvak and Corvus' father; Karkan Inkfeather.
:834FOS: I am not sure who these people are, but if Karkan Inkfeather is his name then that will help greatly in tracking him down.
>ask what gift was given to her for the location of the black feathered man.
:834FOS: She asked for power. I am not sure what the elder bestowed upon her, but they deemed it something that she deserved… after her lies…
>What actions have their kin taken to locate and recover the stones?
:834FOS: They have given up on them. Instead, they wish to simply recreate them instead.
:EmaFoS: …and that will work?
:834FOS: I do believe it is futile, but hope does remain, no matter how small. So far they haven’t had any luck.


>Perhaps the contents of those Dalriver records you stole would shed some light here.
You skim through the pages of the books, its pages mostly containing information concerning taxation. Who lived there, what they worked as, what they produced, the amount of gold they made etc… then you finally come to the page concerning that date, 10 years ago. It’s simply a list with all your names… your father’s name… your friends… even you own… all marked as... deceased. The only outliner is Corvus, who simply states that he’s alive… and his father, Karkan, who is missing? Karkan’s body was never found? There’s also a name of an Uredo that’s still alive, but you already knew that. Wait, what is this? There are six names you don’t recognize on this list, all six of them marked as deceased and that they worked as mercenaries. Why were there mercenaries there that day?

But the book continues, roughly a year after the event someone called the Grevsnor family built a freaking mine where Dalriver was to dig for gold!? What!? But… there’s not gold there! That was just a myth! And apparently it is still a myth because they didn’t find anything and had to shut down the whole mine after just two years of service… why would anyone build a mine on a town that was just torched to the ground? Then, after that, the book is… blank? Huh…

>Get to terrorizing the three thicc thot thieves that tried to take that thing.
Right, you still need to interrogate the Pretty Plump Posterior Pals, don’t you?
>All we ask is that you tie them up when we spit them out.
:834FOS: …I will help you immobilize them, but only if you promise not to harm them.
:EmaFoS: I promise to cause no pain to them.
:834FOS: Good.

After all, you’re pretty sure digesting them is painless. Now, how do we do this… spit out all three of them so you can easily threaten their friends… or one at a time… and then either the red one, green one or white one…?
>>
No. 946491 ID: eeb7d9

>…I don’t? I’m pretty sure I do? Who else would I be if not Ema?
He is right you know. Sure, you look like Ema, but you aren't her anymore. She died with a sword impaled in her skull, just after she made a pact with the swords. Whatever remains from Ema, resides within the swords. You are Justice now, you have no face, no past, no future, you are just a tool to carry out justice. You ARE the swords, you are a wraith, a very old and powerful one. You are part of a never ending cycle. Some day, this body will die, and the nex person will take your place, and only your memories will remain.
What i am curious about is when will your time come. Will it be when you take to justice those who wronged Ema, on when your core gets destroyed?

>I did let you soul go? From your body?
No, Ema's soul should have been taken when she made the pact with the swords. Or the swords took her sould when she died.

>But if it wasn’t you who… then… what?
Well, who else could have taken all those souls? Who knew about the carnage that took place there, hm?

>There are six names you don’t recognize on this list, all six of them marked as deceased and that they worked as mercenaries. Why were there mercenaries there that day?
Yate, did you kill some guys that were better at fighting than the rest of my people? Like mercenaries or something?

>But the book continues, roughly a year after the event someone called the Grevsnor family built a freaking mine where Dalriver was to dig for gold!? What!? But… there’s not gold there! That was just a myth! And apparently it is still a myth because they didn’t find anything and had to shut down the whole mine after just two years of service… why would anyone build a mine on a town that was just torched to the ground? Then, after that, the book is… blank? Huh…
Maybe as a way to cover it up?
>>
No. 946498 ID: a9af05

>>946482
>Interrogate as a group or separately?
Separately.

>Who first?
Either the red one or the white one.
>>
No. 946500 ID: b1b4f3

>>946481
>...we are farmers. We eat what we grow. And the forge is for creating souls, not using them as fuel.
Yeah, but the forge is broken now. They need souls to make new golems, so when they kill people, they harvest their souls. Well either that or they're trying to use the souls to make new stones.
He's clearly trying to avoid admitting this, without directly lying about it. Note that he didn't deny it, he merely stated related facts. The only other possibility is there's some kind of soul-sucking monster type that attacked the village at the same time they did, with disguises to blend in with the golems.
Also I'm surprised creatures made of iron eat crops.
Speaking of which,
>How would you feel if your gods suddenly descended from the sky and took away the one thing that made your life worth living and claimed it as their own?
What did they EXPECT us to do? We need to eat too! They were made to farm, because the old civilization didn't want to do it themselves. After the world blew up and they went underground we didn't have their help anymore. Seeing the farms should've made them pity us for taking up their task in desperation, with such an inferior(likely) farming method. Reacting with anger makes little sense.

>>946482
>a mine on top of Dalriver
There was something else there, I'm thinking. Maybe something related to the swords. Or maybe they were looking for the swords? We're gonna have to go back there at some point, I'm sure. In the meantime we can investigate the Grevsnor family. I wonder if they have one of the stones?
>mercenaries
Hard to guess what they were doing in town. Maybe someone knew what the duchess was going to do and tried to equip some mercs to fight the golems? Well, that or the duchess wanted to see if it was *possible* to fight the golems. The defenders had access to something made to puncture steel, after all. Didn't work in the end, but maybe if we find who hired them they can help. Or it's a lead on the duchess or karkan and we get someone to eat. Win/win.

>how to interrogate the thieves
Well, we're not allowed to hurt them, so either you can bluff with your sword or you can threaten to gobble them up again.
Hmm, how about this: spit them all up, then tell them that two of them are going to die tonight. You will spare whichever one of them gives you the most useful information. Make it a competition!
>>
No. 946509 ID: 094652

>We eat our crops
Wait they can fuel machines with biomatter? You should focus on distributing this technology! Especially if you can make them eat swamp!

>Three thieves
Spit them out into various cells and change forms frequently. Keep them disoriented long enough to get the whole story.
>>
No. 946521 ID: c0e130

>"And you still don’t look like a blue scaled Sakkilian to me."
"You mind describing, or perhaps drawing, what I look like to you, then?"
I only just realized I've been spelling Sakkilian wrong for at least 3 threads.

>"Why would anyone build a mine on a town that was just torched to the ground?"
Everyone who owned the land was dead. Might seem tasteless, but it's not as if they were harming anyone.

We can vomit up all three then reswallow two of them.

Perform the interrogation in Vivian or Terroza form. Don't bother acting like you're that person in anything but name. In fact, make it clear to the criminal you're a shapeshifter, which is why you may be willing to let them go if they tell you everything you want to know: They'll never be able to find you after this.

Vomit them up and reswallowing the two you'll interrogate later. Begin with whoever smells the least evil.

Two basic and effective criminal interrogation stratagems:
-The classic "dossier" technique is always viable when dealing with groups. Say you've interrogated the other two, and you're only likely to spare this one if she gives you more information than they did. Make it seem like her associates have already spilled their guts out to you. Won't work on our first subject, as she'll know we've not interrogated the others and that they're less likely to "break" than her. Will likely be most effective on the middling-evil one. Then, once we've gotten to the boss, we'll have enough info for it not to be a bluff.
-There's also the "ego-up" technique. In case you're dealing with one who doesn't seem super stubborn and awful, say things like "I'm giving you a chance 'cause I can tell you're not evil", "I know you're not as bad as your associates", or "You wouldn't be sitting here before me if I thought you were irredeemable". It can be surprisingly effective.
>>
No. 946535 ID: b1b4f3

Oh yeah, using a useless form like Terroza or Vivian is a good idea. Terroza's the least useful though. People will have noticed her absence by now, and she's *very* recognizable.
>>
No. 946539 ID: 094652

>>946521
Or you could let all three out in separate cages and treat them differently based on their willingness to squeal.

Simple prisoner's dilemma. If they all refuse to talk, then it means they have loyalty and are potentially redeemable. If they all keep their traps shut, you'll keep them in there longer. If one of them sells out the others you'll... not do the thing on the diagram.
>>
No. 946556 ID: 91ee5f

>>946482
>After all, you’re pretty sure digesting them is painless.
Just make sure you at least wait until you’ve left Yate’s home.

Also, even though Ema said she wanted Oran to watch the interrogation to show him what will happen to him if he fucks up again, I’m completely against it. I want Oran to stay in the other room away from the interrogation. After all, he saw us eat Tana, so he already know what’s going to happen to him.

Instead, after Yate ties up our prisoners, I want to ask him to keep an eye on Oran in the other room to make sure he doesn’t try to leave. That way both of them are out of the room.

We should explain to Yate that we want him to make sure Oran stays because Oran said he met with another woman that gave him the same look Ema gave him, which is apparently an “I’m going to eat you” look. Explain further by saying that you’re not sure if the lady Oran met is like you or not, but you don’t want to risk his safety before he has a chance to redeem himself like he promised he would. And it’s also because it’s dangerous for him to be walking around the forest by himself.

>>946491
>you’re not Ema
Let’s not continue with that train of thought. I’m afraid that the less Ema thinks she’s real, the more likely someone else’s personality will try to take over, which would cause Ema to not be in control anymore.

We wouldn’t want Terroza to be in control, right?

>>946535
Should we use Terroza’s form? We haven’t turned into her yet, so her personality might try to take over, like Vivian’s did when we first turned into her. Can’t exactly interrogate someone while fighting to remain in control of ourselves.
>>
No. 946782 ID: 1301e8
File 157058316770.png - (50.86KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
946782

>Wait they can fuel machines with biomatter? You should focus on distributing this technology!
They are ancient magical creatures created in an age long forgotten. Of course someone with an education in the subject would want to have a look at them… now, if they would be able to understand how they work is a completely different matter.
>Just make sure you at least wait until you’ve left Yate’s home before absorbing them.
You’ll just tell them that you’ll spit them out somewhere else, to make sure they can’t find this place again. Of course, you’ll achieve the same thing by simply digesting them… which would also help with the fact that you’re starving right now. And you rather not let them go after you’ve already eaten them once… as they say, once on the lips, forever on the hips.

>He is right you know. Sure, you look like Ema, but you aren't her anymore. She died with a sword impaled in her skull, just after she made a pact with the swords. Whatever remains from Ema, resides within the swords.
But if you aren’t Ema, then who are you? …the swords? No, you can talk to them, can’t you? They aren’t you... but then who is?
>What i am curious about is when your time will come. Will it be when you take to justice those who wronged Ema, on when your core gets destroyed?
You exist to enact Justice for the wrongs that happened to your village… that is your purpose… after that… why would you even still exist?
>Who else could have taken all those souls? Who knew about the carnage that took place there, hm?
The duchess and Karkan, but you don’t think either of them consumes souls…?
>The only other possibility is there's some kind of soul-sucking monster type that attacked the village at the same time they did, with disguises to blend in with the golems.
That seems really farfetched, if you are honest.
>There was something else than the gold there, I'm thinking. Maybe something related to the swords. Or maybe they were looking for the swords?
Hmm… whatever they were searching for, these Grevsnor’s or what their names was has to have some answers.


>Yate, did you kill some guys that were better at fighting than the rest of my people? Like mercenaries or something?
:834FOS: There were indeed a few more well-armed people among those that attacked us.
>You mind describing, or perhaps drawing, what I look like to you, then?
:834FOS: I have heard myths and stories of the old world about weapons created by the gods to exterminate all those that would dare to even think of not worshiping them.
:EmaFoS: …that doesn’t answer my question.
:834FOS: You are a pair of blade with tens of thousands souls fused to them, screaming in agony. There is a part of whom I believe is Ema in there, but there are so many more as well. You are a abomination created by souls from many, as if your body would be sewn together by body parts from a lot of different people.
>I'm surprised creatures made of iron eat crops.
:834FOS: And you’re not surprised one made of meat does? We require a large amount of living energy to continuously function and crops are the easiest way to get it.
>Yeah, but the forge is broken now. They need souls to make new golems, so when they kill people, they harvest their souls.
:834FOS: We do not require the power or material for the forge, what we require is the tools that let us mold it into our desired creation.
>What did they EXPECT us to do? We need to eat too! They were made to farm, because the old civilization didn't want to do it themselves. After the world blew up and they went underground we didn't have their help anymore.
:834FOS: That is indeed what we agreed upon when we had more time to discuss the matter, but at the time we weren’t in the right emotional state to come to that conclusion. Of course, many still rather chose the emotional response than the logical one still today.

>Investigate the Grevsnor family. I wonder if they have one of the stones?
Hmm… you can always start by asking Yate and Oran…
:834FOS: I can’t say I know this family you mentioned. Then again, I don’t know very many of your kind.
:OranFoS: Err… aren’t t-they t-that noble f-family who’s related to the duchess? You k-know… t-the most known are t-the… err… twins as people call them?
:EmaFoS: The twins? I’ve heard about them before… but I can go make them a visit later. First we have to deal with a few thieves. Oran, Yate, are you ready to tie them up?
:834FOS: If you’ll keep your promise of not hurting them, then yes.
:OranFoS: …err… w-wait, h-how are you… um…

>Oh yeah, using a useless form like Terroza or Vivian is a good idea.
Terroza would give you enough of a terrifying visage to scare them into talking without hurting them, wouldn’t it? You just need to get out of this robe first and change into something her own size… luckily, Yate still got her old clothes around from when you ate her. Then it’s just a quick change and you’ll-
-be the greatest fucking woman there ever was. Time to make some people SUFFFER!
:TerrozaFoS: I’m fucking back, bitches!

>Should we use Terroza’s form? We haven’t turned into her yet, so her personality might try to take over, like Vivian’s did when we first turned into her.
Of course a weak willed bitch like that blue scaled one wouldn’t be able to hope to control someone like you. Her mind was easy to subdue and take control of. But she ought to be happy! After all, you have a ton of experience to make people tell you what they don’t want to… and you love fucking doing it!

>You could let all three out in separate cages and treat them differently based on their willingness to squeal.
Usually, you like to make the other ones watch as you slowly rip apart the one that annoyed you the most even before you ask any questions. Then you’ll “promise” to let them live if they talk… and if that doesn’t work you usually start working on the next one… or force feed them the remains of the first one. But this fucking rust bucket won’t allow you to have that much fun… and as much as you want to rip its head of and shit down its neck, you need it to get to the other fuckers.

The rust bucket tells you there are three rooms you can lock them in… well, two room and a rather large closet, but it will do. Then it’s just a question of saying the right things to make them talk. Oh, you’re rather good at that as well. After making sure snake dork and the rust bucket are ready to deal with your food, you try and focus on getting them out from your body an-

OH GODESSES WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS IT IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOVE A ROCK THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD DOWN YOUR THROAT BUT IN REVERSE!

You fall to the ground, exhausted and out of breath. At least the three thieves came out... and luckily they seem to be out of it at the moment, making it easy for snake dork and rust bucket to tie them up.

:OranFoS: Are y-y-you alright?
:TerrozaFoS: *Cough*Gasp* Urgh… f… f… fuck you… y-you fuck… *hurk*
:OranFoS: You don’t seem to well…
:TerrozaFoS: G-give… *cough* give me ten… minutes…
>>
No. 946783 ID: 1301e8
File 157058318014.png - (54.62KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
946783

The thieves wakes up as they are brought into their “cells”, though they seem dazed and confused. They stumble their way forward and don’t even try to fight back. When they are dealt with the snake dork and rust bucket comes back to where you’re still lying on the floor trying to catch your breath after… doing that thing.

:834FOS: They are behaving oddly. I was expecting at least a token resistance but all they managed to was a few verbal commands.
:OranFoS: Y-yeah… it’s like there’s some kind of… s-spell on them? It’s quite interesting. I mean, this shows that you don’t actually break down all organic material inside you yet you clearly have had some kind of effect on them, not to mention the implication of you not getting bigger with them inside you and… I need some papers to write this all down on.
:834FOS: The white one kept telling us that we didn’t know who we were dealing with and that we’re going to be very sorry, the green one said she was willing to make a deal and the red one simply said, and I quote, “I don’t want to die a virgin”.
:TerrozaFoS: Oh? That can be useful… just give me ten minutes to catch my breath and I’ll get them to talk. Just… let them stew for a while before we start the fun, eh?

>I want Oran to stay in the other room away from the interrogation.
:OranFoS: Eh? But… my notes?
:TerrozaFoS: …your notes?
:OranFoS: I need to observe the irregular behavior these three demonstrate I catalog them for further study, not the mention the scientific implication and alchemical possibilities of this effect to be use in further experimentation with the possible substance or experience they have been subjected to as well as the-
:TerrozaFoS: You can fucking come with me, you whiny bitch, if you promise to shut the fuck up and stay out of the fucking way, or I’ll fucking shove your head so far up your ass that you’ll be wearing your ribcage as a fucking helmet!
:OranFoS: Err… y-y-y-yes! Of c-c-course! I’ll… be… um… quiet… and leave as soon as you… I mean I’ve… observed the… effect… err… r-r-right.


>Start with the red one.
The red one jumps a bit as you barge through the door, making a weak, startled noise as you grab her hard and drag her face right up to your own. Before she can say anything you give her a big, toothy smile…
:TerrozaFoS: We’re going to have so much fun, just the two of us.
:FoodFoS: Eh? W-who are… w-wait aren’t you t-that guard?
:TerrozaFoS: Oh?
>Make it clear to the criminal you're a shapeshifter.
:FoodFoS: …w-what?
:TerrozaFoS: I can take many, terrifying forms… and I feed on people like you… eating them alive and still screaming. Hmm? What’s wrong, aren’t you going to try and get away before you become a meal, meat?
:FoodFoS: …I’m supposed to get away?
:TerrozaFoS:
:OranFoS: …I’m pretty sure that’s has to do with their odd behavior earlier. It’s like it is designed to make them easier to recatch? Hmm… interesting….
:TerrozaFoS: Then you won’t mind telling me a few things?
:FoodFoS: Sa- The boss told me not to say anything to anyone!
:TerrozaFoS: Oh? Really?

>Say you've interrogated the other two, and you're only likely to spare this one if she gives you more information than they did. Make it seem like her associates have already spilled their guts out to you.
:FoodFoS: They… t-talked? No, t-they wouldn’t! No!
:TerrozaFoS: Oh, but they did…
>Tell them that two of them are going to die tonight. You will spare whichever one of them gives you the most useful information. Make it a competition!
:FoodFoS: Y-you’re going… t-to kill them?
:TerrozaFoS: Oh, I’m not just going to kill them… I’m going to make them suffer.
:FoodFoS: P-please… d-don’t hurt them…
:TerrozaFoS: Heh… you know, I usually start by taking the pinky finger… and slowly RIP off it right at the last joint, right here, before taking a red hot poker and CAUTERIZE the wound with its flame. Then I move down to the next joint and slowly CUT through it with a dull knife, a knife dull enough that you practically have to BREAK the bone with force to get through, before once again using the red hot heat to BURN away the bleeding. By then they usually beg me to stop, that they’ll talk, but by then I’m usually so tired of their whining that I SLASH their tongue out and SHOVE the still burning ho-
:FoodFoS: S-stop! Please stop!
:TerrozaFoS: Oh… are you sure? I still haven’t said what I will do to their lovely little faces… or their feet… and let’s not forget, when they are in so much agony they can’t function any more, I’ll simply eat them whole.
:FoodFoS: I’ll talk! Just… just promise you won’t hurt them!
:TerrozaFoS: But… I’m so hungry… maybe I can just eat one of your friends, hmm?
:FoodFoS: …I… I’ll let y-you eat me if you… y-you promise you won’t eat them?
:TerrozaFoS: …I can promise that I won’t digest them after I’ve digested you… if you tell me everything, right now?
:FoodFoS: Okay, see, I admit, I… I broke her kneecaps alright? She’ll never walk again but… she kind of deserved it?
:TerrozaFoS: Deserve it?
:FoodFoS: She didn’t pay the b-boss in time, okay? And I might have broken into that donation box for the orphanage… and robbed a few people and… um… beaten a few bloody when they didn’t pay up and… err… but I’ve n-n-never killed anyone! Honest!
:TerrozaFoS: This wasn’t what I was looking for.
:FoodFoS: Err… t-then w-what you want t-to know?
>>
No. 946789 ID: eeb7d9

Ask her about the robbery at the library, their boss, their client, all that shit.
>>
No. 946791 ID: b1b4f3

>>946783
Ask her who hired them for the library job, and how to get to them. Was it their usual boss? Or someone else? Who is their usual boss, anyway?

Terroza, what is Justice?
>>
No. 946794 ID: 094652

> after that… why would you even still exist?
1. FOR SCIENCE!!! Seriously there is so much technology that can be derived from undead experiments.
2. Because short-term justice followed by instant retirement is as foolish as long-term vengeance. Even if you neutralize the source of corruption, you need to make sure the city itself learns to resist the temptation of replacing their power vacuum with someone even more ruthless for their short-term dividends.
3. Because your 'friends' aren't exactly the repentant type. You need to keep them straight or they'll justify averting justice with weird justice. Or some other crap they typically come up with.
4. What's the point of being an immortal undead if you don't sample the progress of civilization?

>Who else could have taken all those souls?
Well the swords, most likely. They probably react to potential grudge banshees with kirby vacuuming, and nobody in that slaughter died of dysentery. Justice spirits aren't doing their job if they let grudge banshees get away with murdering hapless travelers.

> Grevsnor are "The Twins"
Welp, time to find an evil bitch with an exotic bod. Except that might be predatory; just sex multiple women in your Sakkilian prostitute form and use their proteins to build something exotic.

> Benderroza: I'm back, baby!
So, how does it feel to be constantly intertwined with your widdle brother's soul every waking moment?

> OH GODESSES WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS IT IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOVE A ROCK THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD DOWN YOUR THROAT BUT IN REVERSE!
... This is why most people 'play nice'. Because if they don't, then everyone gets to play 'the imagining game', where everyone comes up with the worst possible fates known to existence... and then invent ways of making them happen. In ascending order of intensity and longevity.
Are you going to play nice now? Pretty please?

>…I… I’ll let y-you eat me if you… y-you promise you won’t eat them?
>And I might have broken into that donation box for the orphanage… and robbed a few people and… um… beaten a few bloody when they didn’t pay up and… err…
I think we can make a friend of this one. She's silly.

>What do
First thing you want to know is who the hell their boss is. You'd like to 'play' with their boss but as long as you don't know who they are, you're going to have to keep interfering and devouring their lackeys until you can finally get that stupid invitation they're so stubbornly holding out on everyone.
>>
No. 946801 ID: c0e130

>>946783
"Library. Talk, or I start doin' to you what you've done to others. If you're a good girl, just maybe I'll let you keep one or two limbs."
>>
No. 946806 ID: 19fdd8

This is more sad than evil. My guess is that this boss of hers has been providing for her, and she feels indebted to her. The crimes she committed were probably for the boss' benefit, too.

I say we eat her boss, then use that form to direct this girl towards a better life.
>>
No. 946816 ID: 3ce8ff

>>946806
ohhhhh i like this a lot.
>>
No. 946818 ID: 91ee5f

>>946782
>Terroza has taken control
Called it.

>Time to make some people SUFFFER!
Ema, you’re Justice. You’re supposed to prevent suffering, not cause it!

>>946783
>Err…t-then w-what you want t-to know?
Who hired them to steal the stone? Where were they supposed to deliver the stone once they got it?

>>946806
>I say we eat her boss, then use that form to direct this girl towards a better life.
That’s a nice idea. Too bad we’re not going to be able to do that. As long as Terroza’s personality is in control, she’s not going to go along with anything like that.

We’ve done this before with Vivian and we were able to easily get Ema back in control. However, it’s not going to be as easy this time around, since Terroza’s personality is much stronger than Vivian’s.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get Ema back in control? Because I’ve got nothing.
>>
No. 946862 ID: 322af8

Ask about the library. Who their boss is, where their boss is.
>>
No. 946884 ID: 1301e8
File 157074467292.png - (47.54KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
946884

>Why would you even still exist? FOR SCIENCE!!! Seriously there is so much technology that can be derived from undead experiments.
And let yourself become some kind of test subject for a mad scientist? No thanks.
>Because short-term justice followed by instant retirement is as foolish as long-term vengeance. Even if you neutralize the source of corruption, you need to make sure the city itself learns to resist the temptation of replacing their power vacuum with someone even more ruthless for their short-term dividends.
Your supposed duty is to bring vengeance… oh, forgive me, justice to those that wronged you and your home village… you mean Ema and her village. Whatever happens after that doesn’t really have anything to do with justice, does it?
>Because your 'friends' aren't exactly the repentant type. You need to keep them straight or they'll justify averting justice with weird justice.
Which is why you’ll need to eat them all before you leave, it’s as easy as that. Right now the only thing keeping them in check is fear… and you know from experience that will only work as long as you’re around.
>What's the point of being an immortal undead if you don't sample the progress of civilization?
Are you even immortal? And the main point of being… this is to eat people obviously. It’s going to be a blast to watch someone panicked face as you consume their mate right in front of them! Really, you’re kind of grateful that you got the chance to try this if anything.

>Who else would eat the souls? Well the swords, most likely. They probably react to potential grudge banshees with kirby vacuuming, and nobody in that slaughter died of dysentery.
The swords did consume your soul, didn’t it? So it might have eaten the others as well? …you mean Ema’s soul… well, technically it ate your soul as well when Ema ate you and you’re kind of the same… person now… and… err…?
>So, how does it feel to be constantly intertwined with your widdle brother's soul every waking moment?
It’s kind of amazing, actually. The two of you have never been closer and now you’re sure you’ll be with him forever. While you’d rather not been eaten in the first place, you’re glad he joined you in here. You’d only wished that you’d been absorbed before he got eaten so you would have had a chance to have some fun with him first! Though, it’s really weird to think that you and your brother is nothing but fat on a blue scaled girls arse right now.

>Terroza, what is Justice?
A made up justification for revenge, nothing more.
>Ema, you’re Justice. You’re supposed to prevent suffering, not cause it!
But you are preventing suffering! But making these bandits suffer someone else won’t suffer when they break their kneecaps.
>Does anyone have any ideas on how to get Ema back in control? Because I’ve got nothing.
…just wait? You can already feel how this form is tiring to maintain, making it impossible for you to keep it forever. Also, you can feel your mind starting to meld with Terroza’s… you mean Ema’s mind… and you’re pretty sure she’s still in control on a grand level. After all, if she wasn’t stopping you, you would probably just have snapped the neck of the snake dork and crushed the head of the rust can before going on a rampage through town, eating everyone until your time was up… or just take the form of your brother and find a mirror to ogle yourself in. Either way, a real fun time.
>Sex multiple women in your Sakkilian prostitute form and use their proteins to build something exotic.
While you would love for your brother to go on a fucking spree, you don’t gain any proteins from females, do you? Of course, that doesn’t mean it won’t be fun! …or you can just have him take it up the arse, you guess? Apparently he loves that stuff.

>This is more sad than evil. My guess is that this boss of hers has been providing for her, and she feels indebted to her. The crimes she committed were probably for the boss' benefit, too.
While you have to admit she’s pathetic, you don’t think there’s anything sad about it. She admitted that she busted someone kneecaps bad enough for them to never walk again for a few coins and doesn’t feel any regret over it at all. That’s something you would do, isn’t it?
>I say we eat her boss, then use that form to direct this girl towards a better life.
Or you can direct her to have a better life down you maw. It just seems like a bunch of work for someone that smells tastier than the snake dork and weapon wanker, both of whom you’re already considering eating. Besides, once on the lips and all that as you said before. But sure, you can try and turn her life around and just starve to death… geez, you’re hungry…


>Ask about the library. Who their boss is, where their boss is.
:FoodFoS: But… d-didn’t you say you already talked to the boss? Gasp! Don’t tell me you’ve already eaten her!? It’s that why you’re fat!? OH GODS, THAT ASS IS BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF THEM!
:TerrozaFoS: Fat!? You’re the one to talk, you fat assed bimbo bitch! But no, I did not eat… um…
:FoodFoS: Sarah?
:TerrozaFoS: Yes, I didn’t eat Sarah, your boss… yet. But what I was asking about was who hired you to steal the fucking stone or do I have to go and eat your fucking friends first!?
:FoodFoS: I d-don’t know!? I mean, I wasn’t there when Sarah got the job, alright? Me and Lola was kicking this chick we’d just robbed while she was on the ground, I mean, we had already gotten the money so we mostly did it because she made this really funny sounds after some of her ribs broke and-
:TerrozaFoS: Get to the point.
:FoodFoS: Err… so Sarah came by and told us we got a job to steal some stone here in this town? That was like… two days ago?
:TerrozaFoS: Where were they supposed to deliver the stone once they got it?
:FoodFoS: To the bank. Y-yeah, t-the bank… we were supposed to put it in some deposit box or something… Sarah got some note with a code on it for that… I guess? Err… w-what else do you want t-to know?
:TerrozaFoS: Hmm… how about… your last fucking wish before I end your pathetic life?
:FoodFoS: Err… I-I-I… I wish t-that you would let me and my friends g-go?
:TerrozaFoS: No.
:FoodFoS: Then… um… m-maybe we c-can a-at least have a n-night with that… um… consort Lola hired? I j-just want... y-you know… at l-least once?
:TerrozaFoS: …or I can just eat you here and now?
:FoodFoS: J-just d-don’t hurt the others, p-please…
>>
No. 946885 ID: b1b4f3

>>946884
Pretty good info, now confirm it with the others. Also find out where Sarah is.

Also tell her that the consort is dead already and she's not going anywhere, nor are you interested in changing forms at the moment. If she wants to fuck her only option is Oran here. If his standards are low enough to want that more than to observe you interrogating the others... Hmm, if there's any information she's hesitant to give-- like the location of their hideout or the password or whatever-- we could bribe her with Oran. If he's into it.
>>
No. 946887 ID: eeb7d9

> If she wants to fuck her only option is Oran here.
No, we are not doing that. Not only that would be incredibly unsafe, he doesn't deserve it.
>>
No. 946888 ID: 19fdd8

>>946884
Kaktus seems to be dropping hints that he wants to write smut. Also that fear is a poor incentive for being good. Clearly we should fuck the evil out of her and Oran.
>>
No. 946890 ID: b1b4f3

...well, alright, how about if we're not giving Oran a reward (though I don't really think of it as one) we can turn into Tertian after the interrogations are over? Terroza will probably settle down at that point.

It's more what she's asking for anyway-- a lay with the consort Lola hired.
>>
No. 946892 ID: 322af8

Keep her alive for now. The white bird is probably the leader. Go question them, see if they are Sarah. Get more info, eat the white one and then use the red one to get TO their boss. We can eat the red once their usefulness is finished.
>>
No. 946893 ID: a9af05

>>946884
>you and your home village…you mean Ema and her village
No, it's your village because you're Ema.

>Terroza's mind is melding with Ema's mind
Good riddance. I'm glad we don't have to keep Terroza around.

Make sure you empty this girl's pockets this time.

>>946885
>Also find out where Sarah is.
Sarah is the green one. The red one was in the middle of shouting her name when we ambushed both of them in Corvus' office.

>Offer Oran for sex
No, that's a terrible idea!
>>
No. 946894 ID: a9af05

>>946893
Also, explain to her that you're saving her and her frienda from a fate worse than death.

Tertian, the consort they were going to, drugs the people he makes "special appointments" with and while they're unconscious, he strips them of their belongings and then sells them off as slaves.
>>
No. 946896 ID: 91ee5f

>>946884
>It’s that why you’re fat!? OH GODS, THAT ASS IS BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF THEM!
>Fat!?
Ema, calm down. She’s not calling your butt fat, she’s calling Terroza’s butt fat. Which it is, seeing as it’s much bigger than your normal blue ass.

>They were supposed to deliver the stone to the bank.
>Sarah got a note with a code on it for a deposit box
So the note with “45D” written on it is for the deposit box at the bank. And since we found that note on the green lady, that means that she’s Sarah.

>>946885
>give Oran to her for sex
Please no.

>>946893
>Make sure you empty this girl's pockets this time.
Yeah, we’re going to need to return Corvus’ key and the other things we took from his safe. Except for the stone and the Dalriver book.
>>
No. 946997 ID: 1301e8
File 157091940616.png - (34.39KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
946997

>No, it's your village because you're Ema.
Ema, Elric, Terroza or Vivi… does a name matter? You are who you are, a spirit of Justice, who might have been a blacksmith daughter at one point.
>Ema, calm down. She’s not calling your butt fat, she’s calling Terroza’s butt fat. Which it is, seeing as it’s much bigger than your normal blue ass.
Which, at the moment, is your ass! Besides, it’s mostly muscle… bah, she’ll add to it soon enough.

>Keep her alive for now.
She might still be useful, if only to use as leverage for the others to talk.
>We can eat the red once their usefulness is finished.
But as soon as she’s not, she’s food, just like her friends.
>Fear is a poor incentive for being good.
Fear will only work as long as the thing they fear is still present. You’ll need to find another way to make them change if you want to actually become better people.
>Clearly we should fuck the evil out of her and Oran.
…you’re not sure how you can fuck the evil out of anyone? But sure, you ca- your bro can fuck them into bliss before you gobble them down.

>Make sure you empty this girl's pockets this time.
Going through her pockets, you find the library key, a piece of candy, a few coins and an unopened package of bitterleaves. Only one of those things is actually useful.
>We’re going to need to return Corvus’ key and the other things we took from his safe.
Not in person, though. You probably can dump it outside for someone to find… or even in the library somewhere.
>So the note with “45D” written on it is for the deposit box at the bank.
That has to be it… and you’re pretty sure this city only has one bank so it would be easy to find.
>find out where Sarah is.
Well, seeing as the white one called herself Lola, that you found the important note on the green one and the red one managed to shout “Sa-“ when you knocked her unconscious, you’re going to guess the green one is Sarah and the boss of the group. It makes sense, seeing as she was the one ordering the others around back in the library.
>Pretty good info, now confirm it with the others.
Don’t believe anything they say before you can verify it with the others. These thicc thots doesn’t seem to be smart enough to think far enough ahead to practice what they would say if they were caught, so as long as two of them say the same thing it’s probably true.


>Tell her that the consort is dead already and she's not going anywhere.
:FoodFoS: What? How!? W-when?
:TerrozaFoS: I ate him, absorbed him and stole his form, just as I did with my- with the lady who’s form I’m currently in. Just as I will do to you.
:FoodFoS: Oh…
:TerrozaFoS: …I was expecting you to panic a bit more than that. In fact, you don’t seem to care about your own wellbeing at all.
:FoodFoS: …w-well… I g-guess I j-just… accepted it? Though, I d-did want… just… once…
>We can turn into Tertian after the interrogations are over?
You guess you could let him out to have some fun. It won’t hurt, right?
>If she wants to fuck her only option is Oran here.
:FoodFoS: What? No, ew…
:TerrozaFoS: …ew?
:FoodFoS: H-he smells really bad? And he got only one arm and… and… um… y-you know…
:TerrozaFoS: You’re really going to say that right to… wait…

Being too focused on big butt over here, you apparently completely failed to notice that Oran is gone.

:TerrozaFoS: Where did he go?
:FoodFoS: I d-don’t know?
:TerrozaFoS: Stay here. I’ll be back for you later.
:FoodFoS: It’s not like I have a choice?
>>
No. 946998 ID: 1301e8
File 157091941786.png - (70.47KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
946998

>The white bird is probably the leader. Go question them, see if they are Sarah.
The green bird is probably Sarah, as the white one is Lola. But according to Yate Oran went into Lola’s room, so you guess you’ll head there first anyway. You find her sitting on a bed whit Oran… repeatedly poking her cheek?

:LolaFoS: Stop it!
:OranFoS: If y-you make me.
:LolaFoS: You have no idea who your messing with! I got dangerous friends!
:OranFoS: So you’ve told me.
:LolaFoS: I’ll bite your finger off, you cock sucker!
:OranFoS: Then do it.
:LolaFoS:
:OranFoS: Come, at least try? For my sake?
:LolaFoS: …Gah!

:TerrozaFoS: Oran, what the fuck are you doing?
:OranFoS: AH! TER- I MEAN EMA! I didn’t… oh… err… n-nothing?
:TerrozaFoS: You’re poking her and telling her to bite your finger off… why exactly?
:OranFoS: Um… y-you see… it’s with the… um… t-they are acting a bit odd and… um… see the eyes, right?
:TerrozaFoS: They are an odd color, yeah.
:OranFoS: And the way they’ve been acting. None of them have even tried to get away or… or even struggle. And the way that red one was so quick to sacrifice herself, it’s... they are acting strange. See, even as I continue to annoy this one, she can’t even muster the smallest amount of resistance to stop me. Not counting her words, of course.
:TerrozaFoS: Yeah, they a-
:OranFoS: And I read in a book about your kind that there’s a bunch of myths that you can control people by everything from looking at them to engaging in intercourse, but it seems like the real way is eating them?
:TerrozaFoS: …so you’re telling me that if I-
:OranFoS: Of course, it’s not exactly mind control, more of a… mind haze. Daze. Something like that. I have a theory it’s to make them easy prey, to ensure they don’t run away or fight back if you’re forced to expel them for any reason. Is it some kind of toxic, I wonder? Or magic? How long will it last? I can’t be permanent; as I’m pretty sure I’ve already seen it weakening. I need to take samples… and examine more experiments. Maybe have someone document the effects in action… or outright test to the procedure on myself? If we can extract whatever it is that is doing this there will be a lot of possible applications that can be-
:TerrozaFoS: ORAN! Shut up and stand back.
:OranFoS: EH!? S-sorry! I… I g-g-got a b-bit… carried away?

:TerrozaFoS: Alright, little Lola, we’re going to have some fun. I’ll make the same deal I made to your friends. The one that gives me the most information gets to live, while the other two… I will eat.
:LolaFoS: Go suck a flaccid cock.
:TerrozaFoS: Oh? Then I think I might just start by taking your pinky finger… and slowly RIP off it right at the last-
:LolaFoS: No you won’t. If you were going to hurt us you would have already done so… and this whole “eating” business is just stupid and way too exaggerated to be believable. So either start doing your “finger breaking” thing or let us leave and go suck a cock.
:TerrozaFoS: I w-
:LolaFoS: Go suck a cock.
:TerrozaFoS: Wh-
:LolaFoS: Suck a cock.
:TerrozaFoS: Y-
:LolaFoS: COCK. SUCK IT!
:TerrozaFoS: Th-
:LolaFoS: SUCK. A. COCK!
:TerrozaFoS: I-
:LolaFoS: Suckacock.
:TerrozaFoS:

…you’re way to close to simply ignore Yates request and just break her beak.
>>
No. 946999 ID: 322af8

Well you tried. Might as well eat this one to deal with your hunger and then move on to the green one for questioning. They seemed most interested in working with you.
>>
No. 947000 ID: 3ed3c3

>>946998
Partially stuff her down your throat to fuck with her.
>>
No. 947002 ID: eeb7d9

Welp. I guess that's a no. We should at least try to interrogate the third one. Oran seems to know about what is up with them, you could ask him for help.
>>
No. 947005 ID: b1b4f3

>>946998
She wants proof you can eat people. Alright, tell Oran you're gonna give him the best research opportunity he's going to get.

Then swallow him, and spit him back up afterwards.
>>
No. 947019 ID: a9af05

>>946998
Walk over and hold her beak shut, so that she stops interrupting you. Tell her that if she doesn't believe you, you'll give her a demonstration. Make sure you tell her that you'll stop and spit her out once she decides to start talking.

Then start eating her feet first, so that you can hear what she has to say.
>>
No. 947048 ID: 094652

Well, you heard the rooster. Suck her in.
>>
No. 947051 ID: a9af05

>>947019
Let me clarify something.

When you hold her beak shut so that you can talk to her uninterrupted, tell her what you told the red lady. You're a shape shifting undead that takes the form of whoever you eat.

Tell her the questions that you want her to answer and warn her that you'll be able to tell if she's lying.

Once that's been established, that's when you start eating her.
>>
No. 947057 ID: 91ee5f

>>946997
>Besides, it’s mostly muscle…
But muscle doesn’t jiggle when you move around, like your butt is doing right now. That means it’s mostly fat, not muscle.

>>946998
Tell Oran that he’s lucky she didn’t try to bite off his fingers. He’s already missing an arm, so if he lost any fingers on his other hand, he wouldn’t be able to make potions anymore and that would put him out of a job as an alchemist.

>>947005
I’d rather not risk Oran when we’re so hungry. Maybe we can do that later, when we’re not hungry.

>>947019
>>947051
This could work.
>>
No. 947076 ID: 1cd489

>>946998
Start eating her, feet-first.
>>
No. 947101 ID: feecd8

>>946997
Your ass is so big, it's surprising no one has mistaken you as a member of the Thicc Thieving Thots!

Wait, that's not their name. Weren't they called the Rotund Rump Rogues?

Or maybe they were called the Big Bouncing Booty Bandit Brigade?

>>946998
Go ahead and start eating her!
>>
No. 947266 ID: 1301e8
File 157126233875.png - (64.61KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
947266

>But muscle doesn’t jiggle when you move around, like your butt is doing right now. That means it’s mostly fat, not muscle.
Shush you…
>Oran seems to know about what is up with them, you could ask him for help.
:OranFoS: H-huh? Y-you think I k-know what’s wrong with them?
:TerrozaFoS: You were just rambling about it, weren’t you?
:OranFoS: I was j-just spouting a theory. I c-can’t a-actually- I mean, if maybe I h-had some more samples and… err… I mean, I t-think it’s some kind o-of effect from y-y-you to make s-sure they don’t run a-away but… um… I w-was considering just c-cutting her r-ropes and leave h-her here to s-see if she tried to escape but… um… I d-didn’t want to r-risk it?
:TerrozaFoS: She isn’t trying very hard to escape, at least.
:LolaFoS: Suck a cock.
:OranFoS: …maybe she just wants to give one of us a blowjob?
:TerrozaFoS: …yeeeaaah, no.
>Tell Oran you're gonna give him the best research opportunity he's going to get.
:OranFoS: Oh? Y-you mean y-y-you’re going to… um… her?
:TerrozaFoS: I was thinking more in the line of eating you. Don’t worry, I’ll spit you out afterwards.
:OranFoS: WHAT!? NO! Nononono! That w-w-wouldn’t be necessary at… err… all! I w-was j-just thinking out l-loud earlier so… err… n-n-no need for… t-that… yeah… um… I mean, no… no. yes, no. n. o. no.
:TerrozaFoS: Just thought I’d ask… but I guess I’ll simply have to demonstrate it on Lola here instead.
:LolaFoS: Suck a cock, cocksucker.
>I’d rather not risk Oran when we’re so hungry.
It would solve two problems at once, though, namely both your hunger and getting Oran to redeem himself. Of course, his redemption would come as being food for you but eh… maybe you’ll eat him later.


>Well, you heard the rooster. Suck her in.
You’re pretty sure she isn’t a roster… or a… hen? Wait, is she a hen? She is white, isn’t she? Hmm… you’ve never been good with birds…
>Walk over and hold her beak shut, so that she stops interrupting you.
:LolaFoS: MMFF!!
:TerrozaFoS: Let me tell you want I told your red feathered friend.
:LolaFoS: Mmmff?
:TerrozaFoS: I am a shape shifter who feed on evil people and I can take whatever form I consume.
:LolaFoS: Mmmff…
:TerrozaFoS: So let’s make this simple, I will give you a demonstration and I won’t spit you out until you start talking, understand?
:LolaFoS: MFF MFF!!
:TerrozaFoS: Oran, ask her about the library, the stone and whoever hired her.
:OranFoS: Um… okay?
>>
No. 947267 ID: 1301e8
File 157126234977.png - (55.34KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
947267

>Then start eating her feet first, so that you can hear what she has to say.
It takes most of your willpower to stop at her arse and not just gobble her up immediately. As soon as you get a good grip around her with your maw, you raise her above your head and let go of her, letting your jaws hold her in place while gravity will work as her motivation.
:LolaFoS: Okay, sure, so you might have spoken the truth about eating stuff.
:OranFoS: So a-a-are y-you going to t-
:LolaFoS: Eh, go suck a cock, you cock sucker.

You let her slip a bit more inside you and you can see her, if only for a single moment, panic, but then her eyes fills with magical energy and she calms down again.

:OranFoS: So…
:LolaFoS: Fuck off.

And now you’re up to her chest…

:OranFoS: This is really fascinating! It’s clear that something have outright removed her instinct to survive completely, isn’t it? There are moments where the spell is almost broken, but she doesn’t seem to be able to break free completely. Not to mention the whereabouts of her legs at the current moment? It would stand to reason that the rest of her body can’t fit inside you without expanding it, yet even with her rather large posterior there isn’t even a sign of any-
:TerrozaFoS: MFF!!
:OranFoS: Oh r-right! The questions! Though, I don’t think our c-c-current… err… w-way is g-g-going to work? W-what with her n-not caring about… um… s-surviving?
:LolaFoS: No shit, cock sucker.

:TerrozaFoS: MFF!!!
:OranFoS: Huh! What?
:TerrozaFoS: MFF MFF!!!
:OranFoS: She asked if you have any last wish.
:LolaFoS: Huh? The fu… …wait… oh, I have one. How about you let me and my friends go see this sweet guy about some pleasure for the evening? We’ll come right back, we promise?
:OranFoS: …I’m pretty sure you just want to either run off or ask that “sweet guy” to run for help or something.
:LolaFoS: Well, fuck you too. Then how about a last meal? Or last potion trip? Or last fuck or a last something?
:OranFoS: I’m… um… sure we can… come up with something?

:TerrozaFoS: MFF? MFF!!
:OranFoS: Err… she said that if you don’t talk she’ll eat your friends and make you watch… but if you do talk she might make it worth your while?
:LolaFoS: Hey! Leave Maria out of this! You can eat that fat ass Sarah for all I care, but leave my friend alone!
:OranFoS: I’m s-sure if-
:LolaFoS: Yeah, yeah, I’ll talk. See, I know who the boss got the job from. Not even she knows about as he tried to keep it all hush hush. So if you let my friend go and make it worth my while I’ll tell you, alright? Now, you can start by spitting me out again.
>>
No. 947269 ID: b1b4f3

>>947267
Fascinating. So threatening them won't work since their sense of self-preservation is suppressed. We're definitely going to have to need leverage like this in the future.
May as well spit her out since it's not helping. Then continue with interrogation, to confirm the facts you've gotten already and possibly get that new lead she's talking about.
"worth her while" probably means bribery. Feel free to give her money, but don't tell her about how she's not gonna live to spend it.

Oh, speaking of interrogation... Terroza, can you remember who your brother was selling slaves to? And did you work with the Twins at all, or the Duchess?
>>
No. 947275 ID: eeb7d9

I am going to insist on interrogating the third bird. She might give us something that the other two didn't.
>>
No. 947280 ID: 91ee5f

>>947267
Spit her out and tell her that she’d better start talking or you’ll go get Maria and start eating her.

>How about you let me and my friends go see this sweet guy about some pleasure for the evening?
You mean Tertian, right? Maria mentioned that and I can safely say that I’ve already eaten him. He’s been drugging people and selling them off as slaves. He was probably going to do that to all three of them.

>>947269
>"worth her while" probably means bribery. Feel free to give her money, but don't tell her about how she's not gonna live to spend it.
Agreed.
>>
No. 947313 ID: 4e63f7

>>947267
Spit her up.
"Might you be talking about..."
poof to Tertian

"He was a terrible person. I ate him, like I will your associates if you fail to tell me absolutely everything I want to know."
>>
No. 947360 ID: 1301e8
File 157143823585.png - (41.33KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
947360

>Terroza, can you remember who your brother was selling slaves to? And did you work with the Twins at all, or the Duchess?
It was a bunch of noble pricks that needed laborers for their stupid mines or some such. But when you think about it, you’re pretty sure the twins were involved, yeah…
>Fascinating. So threatening them won't work since their sense of self-preservation is suppressed.
Which means your usual methods won’t work… unless you can threaten someone dear to them…
>"Worth her while" probably means bribery. Feel free to give her money, but don't tell her about how she's not gonna live to spend it.
Sadly, most of your coins are hidden at Oran’s place at the moment, but you guess you can always steal that large bag of coins Oran got if you really needed it. Otherwise… you might have something else that will make it worth her time…
>I am going to insist on interrogating the third bird. She might give us something that the other two didn't.
The green one will get the attention she deserve when the time comes, though you might want to take what you learned about these two eggheads and apply it to her.


>Spit her out and tell her that she’d better start talking or you’ll go get Maria and start eating her.
You just need to look down for her to easily slide out of you and into the bed, where she struggles a bit before managing to sit up again.
:TerrozaFoS: So let’s keep this brief. Start talking or you’ll be watching your red feathered friend become food.
:LolaFoS: And what’s stopping you eating her after I talk?
:TerrozaFoS: I give you my word that I won’t digest her after I’ve digested you?
:LolaFoS: And if you eat her first?
:TerrozaFoS: I give you my word that I won’t digest her before I’ve digested you either.
:LolaFoS: Yeah, I’m going to need more grease than just your word. Let her go with some coin or… or give her the ticket to that man of the night I hired. I know she was looking forward to that… just as I was…
:TerrozaFoS: You mean Tertian, right? Maria mentioned that and I can safely say that I’ve already eaten him.
:LolaFoS: What? Why?
:TerrozaFoS: Because he was a slave trader.
:LolaFoS: …you’re lying.
>>
No. 947361 ID: 1301e8
File 157143824607.png - (55.84KB , 700x550 , 60.png )
947361

>Poof to Tertian.
You transform into Tertian right in front of her, but unluckily (or luckily), the clothes Terroza was wearing is rather on the large side for him. That, combined with your underwear being too small to fit your Terroza form, does give Lola quite the sight as you finish transforming.

:LolaFoS: BY THE GODDESSES! THAT THING IS HUGE! What do you feed that thing!?
:TertianFoS: Why, delightful Varkian ladies with rather curvy posteriors like yourself, love.
:OranFoS: Um… I t-think I’m just going to… s-step outside?
:LolaFoS: Err… y-you don’t actually… um… mean…

You give your hips a little wiggle and spin, to make sure she get a good look at everything that you got to offer.

:TertianFoS: Does my visage please your sapphire eyes, my beautiful diamond?
:LolaFoS: Huh? What? No! I mean… yes, b-but not… I’m not… um…
:TertianFoS: I can’t blame a connoisseur of fine men to be interested in a cute little tush like mine… not to mention my… other, larger parts…
:LolaFoS: T-this w-won’t make me talk, j-just so you know.
:TertianFoS: Oh, I’m sure we can come to an… agreement.
:LolaFoS: Your promise isn’t enough. L-let my friend go and I’ll talk.

A voice in the back of your mind wants you to bring her friend in here and devourer her in front of her, but that isn’t the way you usually handle things. That’s your sis problem, too much stick and to little carrot. You’re sure you can convince her to talk with just the right words… or carrot… heh…
>>
No. 947365 ID: c47738

Tell her you'll give her some carrot, and you'll let her friend go after her own huge dose of beta carotene, so long as she spills the beans. (We gotta see this thing guys. Damn thing drops past his knees.)
>>
No. 947366 ID: 32b5ec

>>947361
Let's not have weird rapey give-me-information-or-I-murder-your-friend sex.

You've got a third associate of hers. You don't need her to talk. Just drag Maria in and begin slowly eating her.
>>
No. 947368 ID: b1b4f3

>>947361
>promised not to digest one before or after the other
Guess you're planning on digesting them at the same time. Or we're actually letting one go, which is risky.

Alright let's try some carrot on her then. Start the questions, see if she responds to flattery.
We need to know: who her boss is, where to find them, who hired her boss, everything she knows about that person, and who else has been hiring their group lately.
>>
No. 947374 ID: 322af8

Your cock seems to be loosening her tongue. Offer her some dick for information. Say her friend will get to be released as well. Anyone else find it weird though that this bird doesn't have a food icon? Does she smell like a good meal?
>>
No. 947403 ID: eeb7d9

Ok, my lack of slep has given me an idea. What if, we take one of the other birds, and we fuck right in fron of her, to tease her. She should be willing to talk after we demosntrate of what she's losing out.
>>
No. 947413 ID: a9af05

>>947403
That is called rape. Do not do that.
>>
No. 947414 ID: d74ca2

>>947413
Have you been reading this quest? Both practically talk about nothing else except how much they want that D. "I'd be totes fine with getting eaten alive if only I could get that D first." - Dummy thicc thief thot
>>
No. 947421 ID: eeb7d9

>>947413
They LITERALLY said that they wanted to fuck the harlot boy. I say we give them what they won, but they have to beg for it.
>>
No. 947455 ID: 91ee5f

>>947361
If you fail to flirt the info out of her, then this is a last resort:

You can tell Lola that you’ll go bring Maria in here and make her (Lola) watch you eat her (Maria). And then you’ll let her live. You’ll knock her out and send her leave her somewhere far away. Then she’ll be forced to live with the guilt of knowing that she could’ve saved Maria’s life, but her stubbornness got her killed.

Of course, we wouldn’t actually let her go. Even though she doesn’t know our true form and has no way to track us down, she’s seen Oran and she’ll most likely go after him.
>>
No. 947486 ID: 3f2ace

Take a moment to wonder “what the hell is my un-life that I have conversations like this”
>>
No. 947546 ID: 1301e8
File 157167630675.png - (66.94KB , 700x550 , 61.png )
947546

>Let's not have weird rapey give-me-information-or-I-murder-your-friend sex.
You’re going to offer bodily pleasure in return for information, not force yourself upon them. That’s prostitution, which is your… err… Tertian’s job and best skill. Besides, you’ve already promised to let their friends go, at least in their eyes.
>"I'd be totes fine with getting eaten alive if only I could get that D first." - Dummy thicc thief thot.
The “I don’t care about self-preservation” has something to do with whatever spell you’ve accidently cast on them. Right now they are probably thinking “let’s make the best of the situation”… though they seem really thirsty…
>Anyone else find it weird though that this bird doesn't have a food icon? Does she smell like a good meal?
She smell slightly more delicious that the Maria, the red one. You just know her name is Lola, so she gets a… um… wait…

>Just drag Maria in and begin slowly eating her.
If you were your sist- if you were Terroza right now, that is what you would do. But you rather do things in a nicer way. As you said before, use more carrot than the stick.
>Guess you're planning on digesting them at the same time. Or we're actually letting one go, which is risky.
You’re starving, so it wouldn’t be hard to figure out which of those is your current plan. After all, it would be rude to separate such good friends. But first, there’s another part of you that is hungry as well…
>Damn thing drops past his knees.
While you have to admit that you’re proud of your size, it’s not that big.


>Your cock seems to be loosening her tongue. Offer her some dick for information.
:LolaFoS: W-w-what!? Y-you can’t be s-serious?
:TertianFoS: It’s just so unfair that a beautiful diamond like you have never gotten the attention you deserve. Such a work of art deserves to be explored… caressed… it deserves to be told how beautiful it is, how lovely it is… and then shown it as well. Just tell me what you know and I’ll make you feel like the most gorgeous lady ever right before I let you and your friends go free.
:LolaFoS: Err… I’m n-not g-g-going to su- Not going t-to give up m-my one ace for s-some pretty b-boy’s… l-large… dick… … …*Shakes head*I-I m-mean, I’m not some cock sucker, y-you… err… cock sucker?
:TertianFoS: Just a few words, that’s all I ask, and I’ll make you scream in pleasure for the rest of your days… as I plunge deep within you, as I fill out your very being and kiss your very soul…
:LolaFoS: Ngg… j-just let m-my friend go… I just w-want to see her walk out of here i-in one piece, then I’ll talk.
:TertianFoS: Hmm… then I guess I’ll just have to bring your friend here?

>What if, we take one of the other birds, and we fuck right in front of her, to tease her. She should be willing to talk after we demonstrate of what she's losing out.
The red one, Maria, seem like the best lady for that job. She’s already told you everything you wanted to know, so she deserves a little treat, doesn’t she? But you can’t forget the green one, Sarah, as she too deserves a bit of a show, hmm? You leave the room Lola is in and find Oran waiting outside in the corridor.

:TertianFoS: Oran, go get Sarah, the green feathered one, and put her with Lola, the white feathered one.
:OranFoS: Err… w-why are y-you naked!?
:TertianFoS: Part of the plan. Now get a move on while I get this Maria.

As you enter her room in all your glory, you can see her eyes go wide as she sees you. She repeatedly looks you up and down while trying to stammer something, before her eyes fixate upon a certain part of her body as she finally finds her voice.

:MariaFoS: Ah!? You’re huge! …and muscular… and… and… curvy and… c-cute… d-did I die and go t-to paradise?
:TertianFoS: Not yet, love, but I’m willing to give you a ride to paradise if you so wish… over and… mmm… over again… it’s what such a lovely lady like yourself deserves…
:MariaFoS: Heh… err… hehe… um… y-y-yeah… heh…
:TertianFoS: But first, there is something I need your help with, my lovely little ruby. Come with me.
:MariaFoS: Err… o-okay?


Maria obediently follows you like a puppy, though she almost walks straight into an old dresser, being a bit too preoccupied with staring right at your bum. When the two of you arrive at the room Lola is being held in, you usher her in before you.

:SarahFoS: Alright, whoever you are, I’m willing to make some kind of deal. What do you want for my… free… err… oh… I… I w-wasn’t expecting a… woah…
:TertianFoS: As for something else unexpected… Maria?

Gripping the ropes that bind her hands, you easily use your strength to rip them apart with your bare hands. Watching you so easily remove the ropes gives the two birds on the bed a bit of a pause, but Maria on her part are simply happy to be free… and being next to a gorgeous naked man.

:SarahFoS: W-we’re free?
:TertianFoS: The lovely little phoenix, Maria, is… as she has told me everything I wanted to know from her... and for her cooperation I’m willing to give her a bit of an extra… reward, if she so wish? You two beautiful doves will also be free as soon as you tell me what I want to know... and if you do it quickly… well… I might be so inclined to reward you as well?
:LolaFoS: Do you r-really t-think we trust you t-that you will let us go j-just like that?
:SarahFoS: If information is w-what y-you wa-
:LolaFoS: Don’t s-say anything!
:SarahFoS: I’m the boss, remember? I do what I want.
:MariaFoS: …r-reward?
:TertianFoS: A long… hard… and sweaty night with little old me… though, you’re free to go out of that door at any time if that reward doesn’t suit a classy lady like yourself, love…
:MariaFoS: Eh!? Oh! I… err… um… h-heh… um…
>>
No. 947547 ID: 1301e8
File 157167631251.png - (69.23KB , 700x550 , 62.png )
947547

>Say her friend will get to be released as well.
You pull Maria into hug, using your hands to slowly massage her back, starting at her shoulders and slowly moving downwards…
:TertianFoS: Don’t worry… your friends will be free as well soon… as soon as they tell me about who hired them?
:MariaFoS: T-that’s… um… g-good?
:SarahFoS: We we’re hired by some bloke th-
:LolaFoS: What? Don’t t-
:SarahFoS: Shut up, Lola! I’m the boss, remember!? As I said, I’m not sure who hired us exactly, but we were paid to get an odd stone, to deliver it to the bank here in town and then get the rest of the payment there after we were done. Now, untie me, let me have a ride and let me go.
:TertianFoS: I hear that someone is eager to- Oh?

To your surprise, as your hands reach her fine derriere they are not met by leather, but her soft feathers instead. Without you even noticing she has somehow managed to drop her pants to reveal her naked rear.

:TertianFoS: Someone else is excited as well, I see.
:MariaFoS: H-heh… err… I… w-want t-that reward?
:TertianFoS: So you’ve made up your mind, hmm?

You pull her towards you, letting her warm, soft body squish itself against yours. Her heartbeat is going crazy and she can barely stand up from her legs shaking. Making sure that your lower parts line up, you start grinding against her slowly and letting yourself get hard…

:MariaFoS: P-please… j-just… d-do me…
:TertianFoS: Mmm… as soon as your friends tell me what I want to know…
:MariaFoS: H-hey, n-not fair…
:SarahFoS: I’ve already told you everything I-
:LolaFoS: I know who it was who hired us.
:SarahFoS: Wait, how do you-
:LolaFoS: Because I’m not stupid… and I’m n-not stupid enough to tell h-him before we’re properly free… … …*huff* and after I’ve h-had a g-go with h-him…
:MariaFoS: Oh c-come on… Lola… he’s a-already given h-his word that-
:LolaFoS: I don’t t-trust that hunk…

To continue your teasing of her, you let yourself slide in between her thighs, her lower lips kissing the top of your member as you start to rub yourself against her, making sure to never actually let yourself inside her.

:MariaFoS: Ngg… please… j-just slip inside already…
:TertianFoS: …when Lola tells me what I want to know…
:MariaFoS: DAMMIT LOLA! JUST TELL HIM ALREADY! I REALLY NEED THIS!
:LolaFoS: Ugh, fine fine… he was a black feathered Varkian. There, happy? Now cut these bindings.

You’re pretty sure that both Sarah and Lola aren’t telling you everything… you’ll need a way to get just a bit more information out of them.
>>
No. 947552 ID: b1b4f3

Tell her you're already looking for a black varkian named Karkan Inkfeather so that information isn't very useful. You need more. Is there anything else they can tell you? Any details about him that would lead you to him? Maybe more details about the bank drop?
>>
No. 947560 ID: eeb7d9

Just squeezed a little more of information, and detail is essential.
>>
No. 947566 ID: 322af8

Start fucking the red one. Just to show how much enjoyment she is getting from you. Then tell the others you know that they have more information they are not telling. Bad girls dont get dick for a reward.
>>
No. 947579 ID: 91ee5f

>>947547
>Now cut these bindings.
Don’t do that. Have sex with them one at a time. It’ll reduce the chances of them trying to attack you while you’re distracted with having sex with them.

Sure, you may be physically stronger than them, but all it takes is one of them getting a lucky stab to your core with something in this room to kill you. Which is why Lola and Sarah will remain tied up while you and Maria have sex.

After you’ve had your fun with Maria, use that potion they used on Corvus and knock her out for an hour. Doing this can be explained for 2 reasons. Reason 1.) Making sure Maria doesn’t attempt to try and rescue them, which would just piss you off enough to eat all of them. And reason 2.) This is your secret hideout and you don’t want them to know it’s location when you let them go, so you’re going to put them all to sleep and dump them somewhere far enough away, they can’t find this place.

Of course the real reason you’re going to put them all to sleep is so that none of them can get away before you eat them. Just make sure you don’t tell them that!
>>
No. 947603 ID: bbe90c

>>947547
Well, guess this is how we're doing things.

Definitely don't cut the bindings. Say that only one more of them'll get a turn: Whoever gives you more valuable info. They have now until you're done with red-feathers to convince you who's more deserving.
>>
No. 947606 ID: a9af05

>>947547
>You’re pretty sure that both Sarah and Lola aren’t telling you everything… you’ll need a way to get just a bit more information out of them.
I think I've got an idea on how to do that.

>>947579
>>947603
Let's combine these ideas and add in one more condition. Whoever gives better info will be untied, given a ride on our dick, and then put to sleep like Maria and both of them will wake up far away from here. Whoever doesn't give us any good info will immediately be eaten, no questions asked.

When we're finished with Maria and put her to sleep, ask the other two if they've made up their minds yet?
>>
No. 948184 ID: 1301e8
File 157231076836.png - (59.29KB , 700x550 , 63.png )
948184

[NSFW]

>Have sex with them one at a time. It’ll reduce the chances of them trying to attack you while you’re distracted with having sex with them.
They will probably not attack you as long as they are affected by the spell… though, you have no idea how much longer it will last, so let’s not take any unnecessary risks.

>Start fucking the red one. Just to show how much enjoyment she is getting from you.
Grabbing two handfuls of Maria’s bubble shaped rump, you lift her up and lean her towards the wall. She on her part puts her arms around your neck and lets her legs grab your body around your waist, helping you line yourself up against her.
:MariaFoS: Make love to me already, you stupid, sexy hu- VARK!

You let yourself slip in between her folds, letting go of her for just a moment to let gravity aid your intrusion. She gasps as her rear connects with your thighs, taking your whole length inside her eager depths. After giving her a second or two to catch her breath and readjust herself, you start thrusting into her with a rhythmic motion, focusing on keeping a steady pace as your member repeatedly bury itself within her.
:MariaFoS: *Ah*fuck*Ah*fuck*Ah*fuck*Ah*

Only stopping to get a new grip on her, you don’t let up your love making with the lovely Maria. The giant grin on her face shows without a doubt that she’s completely lost in bliss, while her lolling tongue exemplify it further. Her grip on you tightens as your pump your hips against her, all the while her eyes rolls back into her head as she tries to stammer something to you…
:MariaFoS: I’m*Ah*g-getting*Ah*c-close*Ah*

Maria’s body shakes as she screams out in pleasure, her legs creating a vice grip around your hips as she tries desperately to make you go deeper into her even as you continuously hilt yourself within her. You continue your thrusting to make sure to ride out her orgasm as long as possible, making sure you never give her even a moment to catch her breath from the pleasure.
:MariaFoS: NNAAHH!!

>Bad girls don’t get dick for a reward.
Even as Maria goes limp in your embrace you continue your thrusting into her. Even as you turn around and tell the others that bad girls won’t experience having a facial expression of pure bliss like Maria has you continue your fast motions. Your voice is barely audible over her lustful moans, but you did seem to get the other ladies attention.
:LolaFoS: Bad girls?
:MariaFoS: *Ah*Ah*Ah*
:TertianFoS: A bad girl that tries…Ngg… to escape or doesn’t tell me what I want to know.
:MariaFoS: *Ah*Ah*Ah*
:SarahFoS: As soon as those hips of yours are smacking against my ass I’ll tell you everything you want.
:MariaFoS: OH FUCK! AAHH!!
:LolaFoS: We can’t really escape in our current state anyway… and seeing how loud Maria is… oh…
:MariaFoS: Ngg… Ngg…
:TertianFoS: Don’t you two cuties worry, I’ll bring both of you lovely ladies to paradise soon enough.
:MariaFoS: *Ah*Ah*Ah*

As you start nearing your own peak you witness Maria’s eye start changing as the magic is slowly drained from her. The sounds of the other two trying to struggle against their bonds in vain also tell you that the magic you’d accidently put them under has run its course. It was a good thing you decided to not untie them all after all, as Lola and Sarah might have become trouble at this point. Maria on her part is so lost in pleasure that she hasn’t even notice, to preoccupied with being drilled by your huge cock to care about anything else.

:TertianFoS: I’m*huff*getting close…
:MariaFoS: Show*Ah*me*Ah*how*Ah*much*Ah*you*Ah*love*Ah*me!

You ram yourself as deep as you can into her, letting your balls smack themselves against her cheeks one last time before you let yourself go. A flood of your sweet nectar fills her tunnel as you reach your peak, your whole member twitching as it shoots rope after rope of your seed into Maria’s cute little body. Still ballsdeep within her, you take a moment to readjust your stand before renewing your thrusting rhythm. With gritted teeth you manage to power through your own sensitivity and return back to the enjoyment of making love to this beautiful bird once again.

[Maria the Thug was successfully infested!]

:MariaFoS: …n…ng…?
>>
No. 948185 ID: 1301e8
File 157231078223.png - (82.28KB , 700x550 , 64.png )
948185

>After you’ve had your fun with Maria, use that potion they used on Corvus and knock her out for an hour.
It didn’t take long before Maria was biting down on your shoulder, her whole body shaking once again as it was washed over with the sweetest ecstasy. As her orgasm sustained you pull out your already softening member and let her slump down onto the floor, her visage clouded over with overstimulation.
:TertianFoS: Now, you two be good girls while I’ll go get something real quick.

Luckily, you left your other clothes, as well as your stuff, in the room just across the hall. Even so, by the time you return with the knockout potion you manage to catch Lola and Sarah whispering between themselves, trying to figure out if they can take you or if it’s better to just follow the flow for now. You ignore them, instead changing your focus to Maria who’s still sitting on the floor trying to catch her breath while lazily fingering herself as your “love” is slowly flowing out of her. Once again, she barely acknowledges you as you put a potion stained rag over her beak and let her fall into unconsciousness.

:LolaFoS: Hey, w-what did you just do!?
:SarahFoS: Is that my knockout potion?
:TertianFoS: Indeed it us, love.
:SarahFoS: Was that really necessary!?
:TertianFoS: I’m just making sure this little cutie doesn’t do anything she might regret… and if you’re a sweet little angle that’s fast asleep, you won’t find this place again when you wake up somewhere else.
:SarahFoS: Rather that than the… other way…
:LolaFoS: I rather not get knocked out cold either.
:TertianFoS: Your only other option is going out the same way you came in. I do promise that all three of you lovely ladies will wake up somewhere safe and warm.
:LolaFoS: Ugh, fine, I don’t think we have any other choice than to trust you not to throw us in a lake or something. At least I might get some cock before I wake up in some cold ditch somewhere. Now get over here and fuck me, you ass.

>Of course the real reason you’re going to put them all to sleep is so that none of them can get away before you eat them. Just make sure you don’t tell them that!
You did promise them to put them somewhere warm and safe… which is your tummy. Well, it’s safe for you at least…
:LolaFoS: Well, what are you waiting for? Don’t tell me you’ve gone limp dicked already!?
:TertianFoS: Be patient, love, you’ll get what a gorgeous girl like you deserves soon enough.

Lola raises her legs as you walk up to her, making it easy for you to grab her pants and pull them off of her, revealing her cute little rear as well as her clearly excited sex. She scoot back slightly before laying down on her back and spreading her leg, seemingly too eager to even let you untie her… or she simply likes being tied up. Still, you take your time to get ready, mostly to tease her further, while also giving you a chance to pull up her tunic over her chest and removing her bra, freeing her breast from their confines and letting you watch them as they’ll bounce while you fuck her.
:LolaFoS: What’s the matter? Don’t have the stamina for a real fuck, you cocksucker!?

You start to pump your cock a few times to get some blood flowing before grabbing her right leg and letting it rest on your shoulder while lining yourself up against her entrance. But as you teasingly trace your second head around her more sensitive parts, she jerks her lower body slightly to the side, making it so you’re lined up to her back entrance instead. You look up at her with a raised eyebrow and a slight smile, but she simply looks away and puffs her cheeks in annoyance. All the sexual fluids from Maria and yourself should be enough lubrication for some derriere love, but even then Lola seems like the kind of gal that would like it rough. As you give her backdoor an experimental prod with your member, you can see her bite her lower lip in anticipation, but she quickly change her expression to annoyance when she sees you watching her.
:LolaFoS: oh, you wouldn’t dareeGNNAAaaa…*Squeak!*

With a slow but steady pace you start to push yourself inside, watching as Lola’s expression goes from slight painful to sheer ecstasy and back to puffed cheeks of annoyance as soon as she manages to get her bearings back. As your hips connect with hers, she lets out a really cute squeak, though she quickly catches herself and tries to pretend it never happened.
:LolaFoS: That’s the wrong hole, idiot!
:TertianFoS: Oh, please, you love it. But if you want me to stop, you just have to say so, beautiful.
:LolaFoS: Ngg… f-fuck… you… just… just start fucking me already!

Like the lovely lady commanded, you start moving your hips, slowly pulling yourself out of her before slamming yourself into her while letting your balls smack themselves against her cute little rear. You quickly set a quick, even pace, trying your best to make her do another squeak while she tries her best with hiding her pleasure, though failing badly.
:LolaFoS: Ngg… c-can’t y-you… ngg… fuck me h-harder y-you… ngg… weakling…

Not only do you let yourself thrust a bit harder into her ass, but you also uses your free hand to tease her a bit extra around her other entrance. Then, when she finally gets used to your moments, you plunge two fingers into her eager sex, yielding a loud squeak from Lola. After making sure your finger fucking of the lovely lady is at the same pace as her ass fucking, you decide to deliver one last killing blow by starting massaging her clit with your thumb. You can outright feel her getting close…
:LolaFoS: Y-your tinnng tiny little ddnng dick is ppnng pathetic.

>Whoever gives better info will be given a ride on our dick.
The problem with that plan is that you were looking forward to sample both of these lovely ladies. But with a slight modification…
:LolaFoS: H-hey, why did you stop!
:TertianFoS: Whichever of you two give me the best information gets to orgasm.
:LolaFoS: Come on, you cocksucker! I was just about to- gah!

Lola squirms around under you, trying to get herself off, but it proves futile as even with her rump full of your cock, her arms is still tied behind her back ensuring she can’t really do much from the position she’s in. All she can do is glare at you with the rage of a thousand suns…

:SarahFoS: The man that hired us wanted us to deliver the stone to the bank, I got the deposit box number on me, then we were to meet him south of town at the river for our reward. He also wanted us to “take care” of the head librarian but we’re thieves, not assassins.
:TertianFoS: Well, someone just earned themselves a trip to paradise.
:LolaFoS: D-do you really think I w-will talk? *Squeak!*

To answer her question you simply thrust yourself into her while massaging her inside with your fingers. The squeak she makes really speaks for itself.

:LolaFoS: Alright, fine, the man who hired us was called Inkfeather. He was an old black Varkian. I don’t know any more than that!

>Tell her you're already looking for a black varkian named Karkan Inkfeather so that information isn't very useful. You need more.
:LolaFoS: OH, COME ON YOU COCKSUCKER! I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE!
:TertianFoS: Are you sure? There isn’t anything else?
:LolaFoS: Just let me finish… p-please…
:TertianFoS: …I hate to leave a classy lady like yourself disappointed, love… so I guess I’ll just have to trust you.
:LolaFoS: Finally, you bi –VARK!

You pick up your previous pace and starts fucking her rear with earnest, all the while letting your fingers find the sweet spot in her nethers to rub. It doesn’t take long before her whole body starts to tremble as her first orgasm washes over her.
:LolaFoS: Nnn… fuck… *Squeak!*
:TertianFoS: Enjoying yourself?
:LolaFoS: F-FUCK O-*AH* OFF…

Just as you did with Maria, you continue plowing Lola through her whole orgasm, not letting her get even a moment of respite. Soon enough the sounds of your hips hitting her rear are joined by her cute squeaks once again. Even her large tits bounce each time you hilt yourself inside her.
:LolaFoS: Ngg… y-you c-call… ngg… t-this love m-making?

She soon find herself lost in pure bliss, her constant attempts to hide it washing away completely and is instead replaced with a large smile on her beak. Watching her enjoyment is bringing you over the edge as well and soon enough you feel your own orgasm build up within you…
:TertianFoS: Mmm… inside or…?
:LolaFoS: DON’T YOU DARE FUCKING PULL OUT, YOU COCKSUCKER!
:TertianFoS: As t-the lady demands…
:LolaFoS: Stop t-talking and defile my ass w-with your p-pathetic seed already!
:TertianFoS: What?
:LolaFoS: Just fill me up, you fuck!

You pull her whole body towards you in an attempt to get as deep as possible before you let your ballsack empty itself within her rear. While it isn’t as messy an orgasm as you gave Maria, you still manage to fill her posterior to the brim with your virile seed. You take a deep breath, close your eyes and let your grip on Lola tighten right before you start thrusting into her again with a grunt. The sensitivity is even worse this time, almost painful even, but with a bit of willpower you manage to power through it. Luckily, Lola wasn’t far away herself as soon after you renewed your efforts to please her she once again lets out a loud squeak as she arcs her back.

[Lola the Goon was successfully infested!]

:LolaFoS: NNnuhh… *Squeak!*

And as she’s still lost in the afterglow you put the potion stained rag over her beak and she quickly falls asleep, just like Maria. Then you simply have to pull out your already flaccid dick from her. Only Sarah left now…
>>
No. 948186 ID: 1301e8
File 157231079201.png - (59.26KB , 700x550 , 65.png )
948186

You quickly move over to Sarah, the last lovely bird lady that you’ll need to please tonight. After ripping apart her bonds she quickly get naked in front of you, mostly because she already were in in underwear, and then gets on all four on the bed and looks back at you expectably, shaking her large posterior a bit while doing so.

:SarahFoS: Got it in you for one more?
:TertianFoS: For a rump like yours I got plenty more.

It takes a bit more to make yourself ready this time after the workout Maria and Lola put you through, but after slapping your cock a few times against Sarah’s huge rear and massaging it a bit between her huge cheeks you’re once again ready to go. With one hand on her ass and the other guiding your member, you stroke yourself against her wanting lower lips a few times before you line yourself up and slip inside.

:SarahFoS: Mmm… I’ve already told… *huff* …you everything, so just keep going, stud.

You quickly take two handfuls of that ass and start slamming yourself into her. After the first two ladies, you can’t help but keeping an uneven pace, even stopping a few times to readjust yourself, but Sarah doesn’t seem to care, instead seemingly enjoying you kissing her womb with your huge cock over and over to much to care about such trivialities. You have to admit, watching your member disappear into her large rear before it slams into your hips is quite enjoyable as well.

:SarahFoS: *Huff* Harder…

You oblige and start fucking her harder, finally even finding a pace you can manage to keep. Then suddenly she slams herself against you, arching her back as she lets out a silent scream. Her arms can’t carry her weight any longer and she falls down onto the bed, giving you just enough time to catch her ass and making you hold it up above her head as you continue burying you cock deep into her.

:SarahFoS: Mfff… fuck…

As she lies down to catch her breath you start playing around a bit with her large, bubble shaped rump, letting your hands squeeze her cheeks a bit before slapping one of them hard all the while you continue your onslaught of her lower entrance.

:SarahFoS: *Huff* So… I figured… *huff* …you’re going to eat us all anyway, right? *huff*

You can feel her tense up, as if she’s expecting you to do something, but you simply continue smacking your hips against her posterior, even giving it another slap for good measure.

:SarahFoS: Let’s *huff* make a deal. *Huff* You can eat those two while *huff* while I go get the reward for *huff* stone and… *huff* give it all to you be… *huff* before just disappearing from your life… *huff* forever… *huff*

You’re only half-listening to what she’s saying, because after all, why would you take a deal like that? You don’t make deals with food. Besides, you don’t need money, you need a meal… and it would probably be easier to do the exchange alone anyway.

No, what you need to figure out is what to do with these three lovely ladies that you have knocked out. Well, two of them are knocked out, the last one is about to get knocked up instead, but you digress. You’re going to eat them, sure, but this is the first time you’ve had the chance to have a meal that can’t fight back and you can take your time with… well, at least 20 more minutes in Maria’s case, but still that would be plenty of time to experiment a bit, no? Maybe try and see if you can eat all three at once or… how fast you can eat them or… something? And what about Sarah here? Do you even need to knock her out or can you just gobble her up right now? Hmm… choices choices…
>>
No. 948187 ID: b1b4f3

Eating someone as fast as possible is a valuable skill. You can also try to use a different orifice. It appears you can fit at least three through your throat (since you puked up all three at once) so it should be possible to fit one through a smaller hole.

Also yeah, Sarah's deal won't work. You're not giving up that stone to get the reward, tell her that. It's too important. Nobody will show up at the meeting spot unless you deliver the stone either so we can't get her help ambushing someone. Does she have another offer, one that's worth sparing her life?
>>
No. 948189 ID: ad51b8

uh, try to see if you can't absorb them through your other holes? See if you can and if so how it would differ from just normally eating someone?
>>
No. 948195 ID: a9af05

>>948186
>Sarah's deal
Don't take it. She's probably going to run off instead of going to the exchange like she said she would.

>Knock out Sarah?
Yes. It's only fair that she gets the same treatment as the others.

>How to eat them?
Start with Maria, since she's the one that's closest to waking up.

And you might as well be in your normal form when you eat them.

>>948189
>Eat with other holes
Let's double check with our swords on if they're confident that we can actually do that.

Then, for the sake of experimentation, we can try sitting on one of their faces and eating them that way.
>>
No. 948196 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, once the sex is done we can tell Oran he can come take notes again.
>>
No. 948204 ID: 19fdd8

>>948186
Eat white and green, let red live for now.
>>
No. 948214 ID: 094652

Well, the green one's a dick. I wonder what happens if you literally submerge them in a lake of your seed...

And get that money anyway, it can be used for all kinds of things. Mostly charity. Charity for intel. Yes.
>>
No. 948222 ID: 322af8

We've infested them. Im not sure eating them is as useful as letting them live at this point. Besides, now its like eating a pie you fucked. Just take them all out to a random ditch and leave them there naked.
>>
No. 948255 ID: 17f233

Here’s my take on what do do with each of our tittybirds.

Call Oran back into the scene as we’re knocking up Maria & Lola (or is infested a pregnancy blocking status?) for the smuttyness of it with him bashfully reacting to the trio of unconsious fucked bird butts. Tell him we have a means to if not solve his money troubles which drive him to do evils than at least give a means to alleviate himself of some of the monetary pressures. Offer to give him Lola so he can cash in on her thievery bounty.

We keep Maria alive & in our company for the simple fact that she’s an infatuated drone with the hots for us & having a woman hopelessly in lust is nothing if not useful for wrenching out all that she’s worth in terms of accomplice work.

Sarah is by comparison the most useful. I was thinking of setting her up as an alchemy partner for Oran but she’s to sketchy. Consume her for leapfrogging into contact with her hire.
>>
No. 948258 ID: 91ee5f

>>948185
>The man that hired us wanted us to deliver the stone to the bank, I got the deposit box number on me, then we were to meet him south of town at the river for our reward. He also wanted us to “take care” of the head librarian but we’re thieves, not assassins.
>Alright, fine, the man who hired us was called Inkfeather. He was an old black Varkian. I don’t know any more than that!
Either Karkan didn’t know his son is the head librarian or he does know Corvus is the head librarian and doesn’t care about him. Either way, I wonder how a Corvus will react to hearing that his father tried to kill him?

>>948186
You’ve gotten the info outta them, it’s time to eat! You must be starving by now, right?

Although, you should probably wait at least another 20 minutes, so that when you absorb Maria, you won’t get hit by the effects of the potion in her system.

>>948195
>Yes. It's only fair that she gets the same treatment as the others.
>might as well be in your normal form when you eat them.
I agree with these.

>>948222
>ditch all of them
We need to eat them, since Ema hasn’t eaten recently and is currently starving right now.
>>
No. 948267 ID: b1b4f3

I don't think leaving any of them alive is a good idea, unless Sarah comes up with something convincing. Remember, we've barely interacted with them after the mind-altering magic wore off. We don't need another minion for non-specific things, especially since we can just HIRE someone to do stuff.
>>
No. 948319 ID: c0e130

Red gets to go, but smell check first! Who's evillest? I'm guessing that's White or Green. If it's Green, eat Green and White. If it's White, Green may get to go. White HAS to die, 'cause she's seen Oran. Be sure not to say his name. during any of this.

As your pacification magic seems to be wearing off, interrogate Green further. Why should you spare her? You're not taking her deal - that's for sure.

Whichever ones do get to go don't without punishment.

Red loses a leg. She seems the least terrible, and losing a leg isn't quite as terrible a punishment. Can't be an effective thug if you're missing a leg.
If she gets to live, Green loses her right arm. Can't be an effective thief without all your limbs, and missing any limb makes you VERY identifiable.
Both'll force them to rely more on others, hopefully giving them a chance to be better people.

Eat White, tightly blindfold/some other way of securely obscuring Red and (if not eaten) Green, drag them off Yate's property, perform the corresponding limb removal. Make sure they're DEEPLY unconscious before this, and remember that you have paralytic powers that can likely shut them up if the pain's enough to wake them. Red's leg goes first. Do this with Oran attending, so he can address the wound(s) to keep them alive. Make sure you've got stuff to use as tourniquets, bandages, disinfectant, etc. You said they'll get to live, so they will. Never said they wouldn't suffer in the mean time.

Could make the limb removals slightly safer by tying Red upsidown to a tree or similar so she loses less blood when you hack the leg off. Similar goes for Green - keep her arm raised above her head for a few minutes before lopping it off.

I really wanted to use a certain line from Max Payne 3 in this, but couldn't find a way to fit it in. Oh well!
>>
No. 948321 ID: c0e130

>>948319
Though keep in mind the physical pain of the limb removal is not the focus - if you can keep them fully unconscious when removing the limbs, do so. You're a spirit of justice, not unnecessary torture.

Do any digesting in Ema form. Doing so in other forms may lead to shenanigans.

Remember to only digest after drugs have worn off.
>>
No. 948324 ID: 91ee5f

>>948319
>White HAS to die, 'cause she's seen Oran.
He was in the room when we were interrogating Maria: >>946783 , he was in the other room where Lola was: >>946998 , and we told him to bring Sarah into the room we’re currently in: >>947546 .

So going by your logic of “whoever saw Oran HAS to die”, that means all of them have to die, right? Because all of them have seen Oran.

>>948321
>You're a spirit of justice, not unnecessary torture.
Removing limbs definitely counts as unnecessary torture! Also, unless there’s a doctor nearby, they’ll just die of blood loss from the missing limbs.

We’re better off just eating all of them.
>>
No. 948422 ID: eba8a7

You can't eat any of 'em here 'cause Yate warned you they doesn't want them to come to harm and you promised you wouldn't harm 'em. Swallowing any of 'em after the ordeal it took to get 'em up will make Yate strongly suspect you're just gonna digest 'em. It's gonna have to wait 'till they've been dumped, and that means Sarah is gonna have to be knocked out.

You're also gonna have to hold off on digesting 'em 'till the knockout potion in 'em has worn off since you're effected by potions too. Though, you could do it immediately if you do it in a safe spot to sleep off the short period it'd knock you out.

And if you're gonna be testing which of your orifices can eat a person, take a form with a vagina. Then you can test the two major ways you could pull someone in; vagina and ass. Try head first, then pull 'em out and try arm then leg. Don't force it if they start bending in bad ways; You want 'em not to die before they get in. And it's a shame you couldn't get a guy to eat to test eating someone penis first. Make a mental note of that for later.
>>
No. 948876 ID: 1301e8
File 157307597812.png - (58.48KB , 700x550 , 66.png )
948876

>Either Karkan didn’t know his son is the head librarian or he does know Corvus is the head librarian and doesn’t care about him. Either way, I wonder how a Corvus will react to hearing that his father tried to kill him?
It might be a good idea to talk about Corvus about this, yeah. If anything, it might give you a lead to Karkan himself… or at least more information about the stones and your hometown.

>Don't take it. She's probably going to run off instead of going to the exchange like she said she would.
Of course you’re not going to take a deal like that. It’s way to flimsy.
>You're not giving up that stone to get the reward, tell her that. It's too important.
:SarahFoS: *Huff* T-they just g-give *Huff* give them another *Huff* w-worthless rock or s-something! *Huff* I’m s-sure they *Huff* t-they won’t notice? *Huff*
>Does she have another offer, one that's worth sparing her life?
:SarahFoS: I c-can get y-you cash? *Huff* Power? *Huff* People to boss around? *Huff* I j-just need to g-get *Huff* get back home first!? *Huff*
:TertianFoS: Hmm… I don’t think I can trust you with that…
:SarahFoS: My sister! *Huff*Huff* S-she’s *Huff* she’s easy to *Huff* f-fool and *Huff*Huff* way f-fatter *Huff* fatter than me! *Huff*Huff* You can e-eat her *Huff* instead of me!
:TertianFoS: Is that the best you can offer? A fat sister?
:SarahFoS: *Huff* I-I*Huff* I c-can give y-you more p-*Huff* p-people to eat as well! *Huff* I *Huff* I c-can *Huff* I… *Huff*Huff* Ngg…
:TertianFoS: I’ll consider it.
>It's only fair that she gets the same treatment as the others.
As she finally loses herself in pleasure, you pull her upper body up towards you and hilt yourself within her. You feel yourself pulse within her, though at this point it is starting to become uncomfortable as you’re practically out of ammunition after pleasing both Maria and Lola before. Even then, you continue pounding her large rump a few more times to make sure keep her orgasm going just for a few a seconds longer, just enough for you to knock her out with the potion while she’s still enjoying herself. The other two went out with a smile on their faces so you might as well make sure she does as well.

:SarahFoS: NGGGgggFU- MFF!?

[Sarah the thug leader was… not successfully infested!?]


>Get that money anyway, it can be used for all kinds of things.
You need to give away the stone to get the money, and you rather not risk losing it. Besides, you already got enough cash for now. Not to mention that you got a feeling that they wouldn’t have been paid anything anyway… after all, they were stupid enough to agree to give away their bargaining ship before they got the gold, right?
>White HAS to die, 'cause she's seen Oran.
They all have seen Oran… and they are all food soon enough as well.
>Who's evillest? I'm guessing that's White or Green.
Green is slightly more evil… well, a bit more evil now, actually. Trying to trade away your own sister does that to you.
>We keep Maria alive & in our company for the simple fact that she’s an infatuated drone with the hots for us.
There’s no way that would be a good idea. She’s way too much of a wildcard and would probably bolt as soon as she got the chance. Getting dicked isn’t really enough to make people stay with someone that just ended their friend’s lives.
>Sarah is by comparison the most useful. I was thinking of setting her up as an alchemy partner for Oran but she’s to sketchy.
…wait, why would Sarah know anything about alchemy… and once again, they admitted that they were willing to bust someone kneecaps over some petty coins. Oran is an easy target for them.
>Red loses a leg. She seems the least terrible, and losing a leg isn't quite as terrible a punishment.
You do realize that just loping off a limb would likely just kill them? And losing a leg is a big deal, especially for someone poor like these gals. No, let’s do this in a humane way, which is to say… err… eat them? It’s quick, painless and… it’s not a gruesome torture? Also, you’re really hungry…
>We've infested them. I’m not sure eating them is as useful as letting them live at this point.
At least one of them had never seen any action before this… and you’re pretty sure the other two weren’t really drowning in boys either. There’s no way they’ll be able to collect enough energy for you for it to be worth not just eating them right now.
>Besides, now it’s like eating a pie you fucked.
…so… they are pies that has been cream filled? Eh? Eh? …eh? …you’ll see yourself out…
>>
No. 948877 ID: 1301e8
File 157307598862.png - (32.04KB , 700x550 , 67.png )
948877

>You might as well be in your normal form when you eat them.
Yeah, staying in this form is getting a bit tiresome. That, combined with pleasing all three of these lovely gals has really left you drained and you desperately need a refill.
>Eating someone as fast as possible is a valuable skill.
You guess you can play around with one of them for a bit, see how fast you can gobble them down…
>It appears you can fit at least three through your throat (since you puked up all three at once) so it should be possible to fit one through a smaller hole.
The sheer width that your throat can stretch is clearly magical, which mean that other parts of your body might possess similar attributes.
>I wonder what happens if you literally submerge them in a lake of your seed...
You were barely able to pump anything into Sarah as it was, so there’s no way you can get an orgasm big enough to cover one of them completely. You’ll need one hell of a… refill… to… wait, did you mean to eat them… with… how… how would that even… eh?
>>
No. 948878 ID: 1301e8
File 157307599724.png - (48.75KB , 700x550 , 68.png )
948878

You mean, there is a hole there, sure, but it’s not… and it doesn’t… but… if you… and… um… carry the one… and… add the… um… wait… but… how?
>>
No. 948879 ID: 1301e8
File 157307601083.png - (60.13KB , 700x550 , 69.png )
948879

Alright, let’s go through this one part at the time, from the top. Mouth… that’s obvious and doesn’t need anything further. Your nose is basically just your mouth, right? It leads down your throat and all that, doesn’t it? Though, you can fathom why you would ever need to put a person in your nose…
Than you have the other… entrance. You guess it also leads to your stomach, sure, and you don’t actually need it for its original purpose, but you’re pretty sure the way from your bum to your tummy is way longer and more complicated than just doing it orally.
Then there’s the… sexual way. As a female it at least leads to your… stomach area… kind off. Well, not really, but it’s at least closer than if you were a male. After all, what the hell would you even do with someone if you actually managed to… put someone down there? They don’t really have anywhere to go? Because you’re pretty sure balls don’t work that way or something?
Then there’s something silly like your ears. Can you shove someone in there and… into your brain or something? Wait, do you even have a brain? Terroza crushed your head like a grape and the only thing in there was a bunch of blue goop after all… and you did survive it. So… where is your brain anyway?
Wait, if you don’t have a brain, wouldn’t that mean that you might just… not have organs? That your whole body is practically one big stomach? Which would mean… you can eat people from… anywhere? Does that make sense? Does that mean if you cut yourself on the elbow you can eat people through your… no, wait, that wouldn’t work. If you cut a hole in your arm it will just explode… because apparently your body is magic and very unstable or something… and a big stomach… maybe?
…you’re not sure if you actually managed to any smarter by this or if you’re just more confused right now.


>For the sake of experimentation, we can try sitting on one of their faces and eating them that way.
But is that really something you need to-
>It should be possible to fit one through a smaller hole.
Yes, but it’s still-
>you can test the two major ways you could pull someone in; vagina and ass.
But is that… ugh, fine, you’ll try sitting on one of them just for… for curiosity sake…
>>
No. 948880 ID: 1301e8
File 157307602082.png - (53.19KB , 700x550 , 70.png )
948880

>Try head first, then pull 'em out and try arm then leg.
Doing it head or feet first is obvious, but putting an arm in there? Yeah, you have a feeling that won’t end well, seeing as the head will probably be forced in the wrong way… and just taking one leg will probably break the other and… ugh, not a pretty sight…
>And it's a shame you couldn't get a guy to eat to test eating someone penis first. Make a mental note of that for later.
That would definitely not work. He would need to be folded backwards into himself, and last time you checked that’s kind of lethal?
>You can't eat any of 'em here 'cause Yate warned you they doesn't want them to come to harm and you promised you wouldn't harm 'em.
You promised to not to hurt them. You’re pretty sure digesting them will be painless, especially now when they are asleep. Besides, you’re just going to eat them so you can transport them somewhere safe without risking them knowing how to get back here… you just don’t need to tell them that safe means your tummy.
>You're also gonna have to hold off on digesting 'em 'till the knockout potion in 'em has worn off since you're effected by potions too.
You’ll try your best, but you’re really hungry after all you’ve done here. Eating them once and spitting them out again really gave you an appetite, coupled with your overuse of shape changing and lewdness… yeah, you’re starving.


>Tell Oran he can come take notes again.
:OranFoS: D-do you really have to be naked!?
:EmaFoS: You really prefer seeing me with my clothes on?
:OranFoS: Well… err… n-no but… it’s kind of sending mixed signals?
:EmaFoS: Oh, please, don’t tell me you don’t enjoy watching me like this. I’m pretty sure I saw you peaking while I was making love in here… and going by the smell you enjoyed it.
:OranFoS: Err… I w-wasn’t… I mean… t-that wasn’t… y-you weren’t eating them and… it’s like a cart crash, okay? It’s kind of terrifying but I can’t look away.
:EmaFoS: You can go if you don’t want to take notes. I’m not forcing you to be here, you know…
:OranFoS: ...I can’t look away?
:EmaFoS: Good to hear.

>Start with Maria, since she's the one that's closest to waking up.
You place her on the bed and park your naked rump on her face…
:OranFoS: …were you expecting something or…?
:EmaFoS: I was expecting more than this at least… nothing is happening.
:OranFoS: Where did y-you get this idea from anyway?
:EmaFoS: I read a book that said that-
:OranFoS: I’m p-pretty sure that book also said you can fly, go t-through walls and mind control people through intercourse. I d-don’t think it’s very accurate?
:EmaFoS: I mean, I managed to spit out three people at once… and I’m pretty sure I don’t have internal organs so… it might have worked?
:OranFoS: F-first off, I don’t think just sitting on s-someone is enough. You don’t r-really have any m-muscles down there to… um… swallow with, like you do in your mouth so… um… y-yeah… even if it might work, just sitting there won’t b-be enough.
:EmaFoS: Hmm… really…?
:OranFoS: And w-why do you even want to… um… eat people with your… err… butt, anyway?
>>
No. 948883 ID: b1b4f3

>>948880
Curiosity mostly. It might have been vaguely possible to use it as a way of catching someone in the middle of sex, when they think they're safe because you're restrained or something.
But yeah I guess the book is wrong. Time to practice speed-eating instead. Make sure none of them are carrying anything you don't want to eat before you eat them.
>>
No. 948884 ID: eeb7d9

>…so… they are pies that has been cream filled? Eh? Eh? …eh? …you’ll see yourself out…
Yes, please do.

Maybe ask Yates, they are not the best to judge, but two heads are best than one. What would he do in your situation? You can't just leave them on their own devices, that much you know.

Besides you CAN'T eat three people. No more than one, that should be enough. You are going to lose yourself more to the beast if you do.
>>
No. 948886 ID: eeb7d9

>>948880
Oh, ok, while i was writing an answer you were trying this thing. You actually tried...
Can we go back to "what do we do with the three stooges" please?
>>
No. 948891 ID: ad51b8

>And w-why do you even want to… um… eat people with your… err… butt, anyway?
Mostly just seeing if I can but it could be useful if I find myself in a situation where I'm gagged and can't remove the gag for whatever reason, maybe I'd find it more amusing to try and "eat" someone this way then normal, maybe it could be more pleasurable if less effective way to feed. Plus I have time to kill since I kinda need to wait till the knock out potions wear off a little so I don't knock myself out if I eat them.

So since we have time what do you think it will take to try and "eat them with my butt" if I need to do more than sit on their face?
>>
No. 948907 ID: 91ee5f

>>948876
>Sarah offering her sister
If her sister turned out to be innocent, we wouldn’t be able to eat her. Just because Sarah has made poor life choices, that doesn’t mean her sister has.

>She’s easy to fool
If that’s true, then her sister may not even know about the things that Sarah has done, which would also make her innocent since she’s not involved with anything she doesn’t know about.

>and way fatter than me!
Just because she’s fatter, that doesn’t mean she’d be tastier. And I find it very hard to believe that Sarah is the “thin” sister. Not even Justina is as big as her.

>[Sarah the thug leader was…not successfully infested!?]
Probably because you ran out of “ammunition”. Banging 3 girls in a row with no rest in between will do that to you.

>>948880
>It’s not working
Ok, you tried. That’s all you needed to do. Let’s do it the normal way with your mouth now and never attempt something weird like that ever again.
>>
No. 948914 ID: b1b4f3

Remember, we are eating them because we need to practice control over the minds we consume. The sword recommended weaker-willed criminals, and these are just that.
Absorbing them all at once after eating them might be a bit gluttonous though. Try one, then a second one if you're still starving. Save the third for later. Also try to combine two of their forms so we have another 'anonymous' shapeshift to use. These three are known by our enemies.
>>
No. 949000 ID: a9af05

>>948880
Try eating them butt first. Being bent in half forwards isn't fatal.
>>
No. 949203 ID: 1301e8
File 157342174993.png - (27.84KB , 700x550 , 71.png )
949203

>If her sister turned out to be innocent, we wouldn’t be able to eat her. Just because Sarah has made poor life choices, that doesn’t mean her sister has.
Which is why you didn’t even consider the deal. Besides, letting her go back to wherever she came from just to get more people for you to eat would probably end badly long before you’d had the chance to consume her sister.
>You probably ran out of “ammunition”. Banging 3 girls in a row with no rest in between will do that to you.
If you’re going to do something like this again, you definitely want to take proper breaks in-between, maybe spice it up a bit with a bit of foreplay as well… and you have this vague memory of potions that would help as well, but you digress. Time for food.
>Make sure none of them are carrying anything you don't want to eat before you eat them.
None of them are wearing any pants and their tunics don’t have pockets… but you guess you can strip them completely before you eat them.
>Maybe ask Yates, they are not the best to judge, but two heads are best than one. What would he do in your situation?
They would probably try and get you to let your food go free, which you can’t really do right now. So sod to them, you’re starving!


>Curiosity mostly.
:OranFoS: …I h-have to admit, I was a bit curios about it myself, though I w-would probably… um… started from another end? J-just for science, o-of course.
:EmaFoS: Of course. After all, there doesn’t seem to be much use for it… except maybe catch someone off-guard while in the bed with them?
:OranFoS: I guess it would be easy to get someone to… um… g-get close… but the same can be said about your mouth anyway…
>So since we have time what do you think it will take to try and "eat them with my butt" if I need to do more than sit on their face?
:OranFoS: …it needs m-more force and… um… speed?
:EmaFoS: …so what, you want me to drop on people from above or jump towards people bum first?
:OranFoS: Well, it’s either that or… err… shoving them inside?
:EmaFoS: It’s hard to get a good angle to do that as well… this isn’t very practical, you know.
:OranFoS: Your butt wasn’t designed for eating, quite the opposite, so of course it’s not practical!
:EmaFoS: Ugh, forget eating with the bum… I’ll just eat the bum instead!

>Try eating them butt first. Being bent in half forwards isn't fatal.
You lift up Maria from under you and put her gigantic butt in your mouth. While she has to bend forward in an awkward position as she’s slide inside you, it’s fully doable to eat them like this… though it’s quicker and easier to just start with their head or legs.

:OranFoS: …so the maw widens significantly to let the larger prey inside. But even with an unhinged jaw, that doesn’t seem work… where d-does the extra mass come from? The victim? That might explain why they can only consume living matter like this… hmm… life force = magic = extra mass? Need more than just visual observation… maybe a way to measure the mass of magical residue at the point of consumption? Hmm…
>>
No. 949204 ID: 1301e8
File 157342175802.png - (25.22KB , 700x550 , 72.png )
949204

>You CAN'T eat three people. No more than one, that should be enough. You are going to lose yourself more to the beast if you do.
But you’re really hungry! And even if at least two of them got fat asses, they aren’t really that nourishing to you!
>Remember, we are eating them because we need to practice control over the minds we consume.
Yes, exactly! So you need to… eat all three… right? Um… to practice?
>Try one, then a second one if you're still starving. Save the third for later.
Alright, fine, you’ll just digest one at the time… but you’ll still eat all three for now.
> Also try to combine two of their forms so we have another 'anonymous' shapeshift to use.
You wonder if that’s even possible… you guess you’ll just have to try later?

>Time to practice speed-eating instead.
You pick up Lola and throw her up into the air…
>>
No. 949205 ID: 1301e8
File 157342176890.png - (25.19KB , 700x550 , 73.png )
949205

…and catch her in your maw before letting her slide down your throat without so much as a stop. Gravity makes short work of her as she was barely on your lips more than a second or two.

:OranFoS: Err… t-that’s kind of t-terrifying…
:EmaFoS: …and bit to showy as well… hmm…

You’re getting quick, though throwing someone up into the air like that is hardly inconspicuous, especially if they scream and flail their arms while up there. That might also make it harder to swallow them properly as well. Just walking up to them and showing them into your maw is all well and good, but you simply can’t get the same speed as if they enter your mouth with… well, speed.

You still got Sarah to experiment on, to find a better way to consume people. Can you get them into your faster than just shoving them down with your arms… or throwing them up into the air? You can try diving into them like you did with Lola originally, but that’s hardly a stealth maneuver as well. Hmm… how do you eat people even quicker in a way that isn’t noticeable?

Of course, there’s also the big question of… now what? You have one of the rocks, you have gotten Yate to talk a bit and you’ve dealt with the thieve thots. What’s next? You guess you’ll need to track down those twins… and the baroness… and Karkan… not to mention the other two stones. Then there’s Karn and Oran, both who needs a bit of a guiding hand to your stom- you mean, to the right path. Oh, and maybe talk to Corvus the librarian as well? Was there anything else? Have dinner with Danus maybe?
>>
No. 949206 ID: b1b4f3

>>949205
>better way
Bite the head, grab as low as possible on the body and lift them upwards to get that gravity assist. Some extra pushing may help as well.

>what do now, what else
You should check on Justina, maybe infest her so that she can fuck lots of boys for you. And see if you can help Oran get that regeneration potion ready. And talk to Tunu as Tana to get her to stop looking and help you with Oran.
>>
No. 949210 ID: eeb7d9

>>949206
I like this plan. At least as a starter.
>>
No. 949214 ID: a9af05

>>949204
>You wonder if that’s even possible…you guess you’ll just have to try later?
Of course it's possible, you were given the option to do it earlier.

And you're probably better off just combining all three of their forms. Just make sure you only digest what's necessary to satisfy your hunger. Which means don't digest all of them at once!

>>949206
Do this.

We're going to have to escort Oran to his shop so that he doesn't get ambushed in the forest.
>>
No. 949237 ID: f2320a

>>949205
Its a waste of food to eat them all at once we need to train that glutton thats you and streech out as much time as possible before we start to starve
>>
No. 949252 ID: 91ee5f

>>949206
>And talk to Tunu as Tana to get her to stop looking and help you with Oran.
Maybe we should practice being in a Serpent form? Ema is going to need to learn how to move and speak as a Serpent, so we might as well practice here in the privacy of Yate’s home, where Oran can help us figure things out.

And since we’re here, we don’t need to worry about needing to wear Serpent clothes yet. But we will need to get some for when we do eventually decide to speak with Tunu.

>>949214
>combine all three of their forms
This.

>Just make sure you only digest what's necessary to satisfy your hunger.
>don't digest all of them at once!
Also this.
>>
No. 949361 ID: b1b4f3

I don't want to combine all three forms. Keep one normal, that way you could potentially use it to lure the enemy into a trap.
>>
No. 949401 ID: 1301e8
File 157365829653.png - (20.82KB , 700x550 , 74.png )
949401

>Maybe we should practice being in a Serpent form? Ema is going to need to learn how to move and speak as a Serpent, so we might as well practice here in the privacy of Yate’s home, where Oran can help us figure things out.
As your body is transformed from the weird two legged creature into the proper form of a snake, the urge to punch Oran in his stupid face becomes almost too much to bare. You can feel his small pathetic mind become addled with fear as he witness your new majestic form. It’s his fault you’re here in the first place! You deserved so much more than just being eaten by some nobody in a basement! Bah, you’ll have your revenge on him soon enough, when he fails to become a better person.
>since we’re here, we don’t need to worry about needing to wear Serpent clothes yet. But we will need to get some for when we do eventually decide to speak with Tunu.
You do have that brown robe that would fit, though you have nothing to wear underneath it. It might be enough, as you’re just going to talk Tunu for a minute or two and it looks like something someone that wouldn’t want to be seen would wear.

>Bite the head, grab as low as possible on the body and lift them upwards to get that gravity assist. Some extra pushing may help as well.
It’s a maneuver you’ve done before, so it’s nothing new. While the extra help from the gravity does make them slide down faster, lifting them up in the air makes it quite obvious to people around you that something is off though. Oh, and you don’t realize until your meal is halfway down your throat that your current form isn’t supposed to have a mouth. You guess you can create one in your Serpents form?

:OranFoS: Oh tides, that’s terrifying!
:TanaFoS: But effective.

>And you're probably better off just combining all three of their forms. Just make sure you only digest what's necessary to satisfy your hunger. Which means don't digest all of them at once!
You did promise that you wouldn’t digest the others after you’d digested one of them… but why would you care about the word you gave to your food? Alright, you’ll absorb them one at the time… starting as soon as you leave.
>It’s a waste of food to eat them all at once we need to train that glutton that’s you and stretch out as much time as possible before we start to starve.
As much as you want to keep yourself starved all the time, you have way too many bad guys to eat to really keep yourself hungry. After all, you already have the baroness, the twins, Karkan, a bunch of vampires and many more on your menu.

>We're going to have to escort Oran to his shop so that he doesn't get ambushed in the forest.
Of course, you don’t want your future lunch to get hurt, now do we?
>See if you can help Oran get that regeneration potion ready.
:OranFoS: Eh? Oh, right… um… I’m still working on that?
:TanaFoS: It’s been a few days already! When will you be done?
:OranFoS: Err… I’m not sure… it might take weeks… or even years.
:TanaFoS: Years!?
:OranFoS: If I knew how to do it I wouldn’t have needed to experiment, now would I? My first batch will be ready soon but I have no idea how they might work until I get to test them.
>And talk to Tunu as Tana to get her to stop looking and help you with Oran.
Right, let’s tell her you’ve run away to the sea like you always wanted to. It wouldn’t be too hard to convince her of that.

>You should check on Justina, maybe infest her so that she can fuck lots of boys for you.
The infestation will have to wait, as you’re kind of spent in that department. Of course, there’s also the problem that she doesn’t know what you are yet, so you can’t just walk up and sleep with her. Hmm… maybe you can tell her you’re a shape shifter that feeds on sex and that she can help you by sleeping around? You know, just omitting the scary parts of yourself? But that can wait until later, after all she’s probably safe and sound over at Danus Inn right now, resting.
>>
No. 949402 ID: 1301e8
File 157365830436.png - (68.20KB , 700x550 , 75.png )
949402

Meanwhile, somewhere that’s definitely not Danus Inn…

These virgins are so cute after their first time. It’s barely dinner time and he’s already out like a candle. Getting into his pants was the easy part, now it’s just a matter of not being here when his probably overbearing mother comes by. These rich boys are always so sheltered, aren’t they?
>>
No. 949403 ID: 1301e8
File 157365831113.png - (61.99KB , 700x550 , 76.png )
949403

But enough about that, time to nick some stuff. These people have enough cash just lying around that they won’t notice if you pick up a few things on your way out. Now, you don’t want to grab anything to obvious, hopefully you can find something that he’ll never even notice is gone. You’ve managed to steal stuff like that before, after all.

:JustinaFoS: Funs over, time for the loot.
>>
No. 949407 ID: 3ce8ff

>>949403
bad news. these people are not the people you need to worry about noticeing, your blue scaled savoir has a very particular sense of justice and knows when you have been bad,
that said anything we can see right now is probably not a good choice for theft, you want to be looking for things they have duplicates of, as one less of something you have five of is something you can lose and not instantly suspect theft.
>>
No. 949412 ID: a9af05

>>949401
>Really long time to make the potion
If you were smarter, you could probably help speed things up.

>Right, let’s tell her you’ve run away to the sea like you always wanted to. It wouldn’t be too hard to convince her of that.
And if she wants to come with you? Maybe you can trick her I to drinking that sleeping potion? Then when she's knocked out, you leave a note saying "by the time you read this, I'll be gone" or something close to that.

>>949403
Are you sure you can steal anything? Remember, your hands got fucked up pretty badly, so you might not be able to do the things you used to be able to do anymore.
>>
No. 949418 ID: eeb7d9

You might not believe this, coming from voice inside your head, but you probably don't want to steal nothing, if you want to keep living. Your blue friend won't be happy about it, especially after shaving your ass, twice. She knows when you have been bad... You know, like Santa, but in blue. Actually, she is more like a blue Krampus, if you think about it.

You should just go... i mean, you can take SOME coins, just to keep you floating, but don't burglarize them.

I am serious, you really don't want to see Ema pissed off.
>>
No. 949419 ID: b1b4f3

>>949401
Oh you're looking for something sneaky AND fast? Only thing I can think of is to grab them, swallow the head in one gulp so they can't scream, then push down.
>>949403
>nothing too obvious
Hmm. The jewelry on display won't work, that's easily noticed. You can either take something from one of the drawers, or nab some expensive article of clothing. They probably have multiple pairs of that kind of stuff and don't keep track of it. Or maybe a bottle of wine?
Try to avoid anything that might have sentimental value. Like anything in that small lockbox is off limits.
Is there a key left in the keyhole of the top drawer? You could use it to search there. Also check the contents of the cabinet.
If you can find a weird-looking stone then TAKE IT.
>>
No. 949436 ID: 91ee5f

>>949412
>your hands got fucked up pretty badly
Oh, that’s right. Didn’t Danus tell us that Justina might not be able to play any instruments anymore because of how badly Terroza burned them?

So if Justina can’t hold instruments to play them anymore, then she might not be able to steal anything anymore.
>>
No. 949878 ID: 1301e8
File 157420547419.png - (62.03KB , 700x550 , 77.png )
949878

>Bad news. these people are not the people you need to worry about noticing, your blue scaled savoir has a very particular sense of justice and knows when you have been bad.
While you admit that your blue hued friend is a bit… peculiar, you don’t think you have anything to worry about from her. After all, you’ve been doing this for years and if she would have objected to it she would have already done so. Besides, this isn’t a bad thing, is it? Isn’t it justice to take from the undeserving and give it to those that need it? Heck, if you manage to find just the right thing to take they never even notice it gone. So what is worse, letting some git keep his pretty bauble that he probably destroyed several lives to pay for and don’t even remember he has or to give it to the starving masses… after your own cut, of course.

>Didn’t Danus tell us that Justina might not be able to play any instruments anymore because of how badly Terroza burned them?
Your hands are in a pretty bad shape right now, yes, and you even lost a few fingers, so while you can’t play a badass solo on your lute you’re still able to nick a thing or two. Luckily these Sakkilian boys loves battle scars~
>So if Justina can’t hold instruments to play them anymore, then she might not be able to steal anything anymore.
Stealing is easy; the hard part is getting to the thing and getting away with it, which might be a bit harder at the moment. You don’t think you can pick any locks with your hands in their current state, and you rather not try to climb out the window to make your escape for example, but you probably won’t need to do either. After all, your voice is your true weapon… and curvy body.

>Hmm. The jewelry on display won't work, that's easily noticed.
First rule to not getting caught: Don’t take something that’s right in front of their snouts.
>Try to avoid anything that might have sentimental value. Like anything in that small lockbox is off limits.
Of course, most sentimental things are worthless anyway for anyone else but the rich git, but not nicking anything that looks to unique is a good rule of thumb as well.
>If you can find a weird-looking stone then TAKE IT.
Why would you want a stone anyway? The only stone you’ll grab is a gemstone.

>You can either take something from one of the drawers, or nab some expensive article of clothing. They probably have multiple pairs of that kind of stuff and don't keep track of it.
Most of the drawers are locked. Usually, this wouldn’t pose too much of a problem, but with your fingers being in less the stellar way, you don’t think you’ll be able to pick them open.
>Is there a key left in the keyhole of the top drawer? You could use it to search there.
That is indeed a key, which means you can check out all the drawers after all. Most of them just have clothes, but the

>Or maybe a bottle of wine?
Wine, if fine, is a great thing to steal, as they’ll never notice it is gone. After all, who can tell if they drank it or not, eh? The only problem is that they are generally too big to hide on your body, but you can probably drop a bottle out of the window and pick it up when you’re already outside. You’ve done that before, though you have to be careful that there isn’t a gardener or something outside.
Now, you already see a nice bottle on the table right over there… let’s see… oh, a Casillero del Plante épineuse! A good year too! You remember when you first shared this very label with… back then… … …
No matter. It’s not like the bottle is worth anything anymore as it’s already opened and half empty, which means you’ll need to find some other loot to take. Of course, this doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a small glass of it while you search, can you? You’re sure your toy won’t mind~

Pouring yourself a glass, you lift it up to your beak and take a sip. Letting the sweet tasting liquid wash over your tongue, you think back on the good old days before all this as the bitterness of the-
You have to give off a weak cough as you suddenly notice something a bit off. The liquid seems to be a bit too thick for wine… and there’s this odd metallic aftertaste to it… you really hope you didn’t poison yourself or something, but you don’t know of any poisons that work like this.

You might have made a bit too much noise when you tasted the wine, as you can hear your boy toy behind you stir a bit. Of course, as you haven’t actually grabbed anything yet, you’re still not in any trouble but just to make sure he’s still asleep you look over at him in the mirror…
>>
No. 949879 ID: 1301e8
File 157420548448.png - (34.64KB , 700x550 , 78.png )
949879





…you can confirm that he’s still sound asleep in his bed by looking over your shoulder but…



…he’s not in the mirror?
>>
No. 949881 ID: 0fae41

He didn't give you any love bites, did he?
>>
No. 949885 ID: 094652

Uh oh...

Quick, gag and tie him up, then cuff him next to the window. Anyone who gets a good look should get the point.
>>
No. 949886 ID: eeb7d9

Oh you got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME. Did they bite you at some point? Could you feel their pulse? Their heartbeat?

Forget about the loot, of those "things" are what i ting they are, you are absolutely FUCKED. You need to get the fuck out, ASAP.
>>
No. 949888 ID: 6c227a

nope nope nope time to go
>>
No. 949889 ID: a9af05