[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 156498189743.png - (9.18KB , 800x800 , 0.png )
941408 No. 941408 ID: 15a025

Attempting a one shot quest to get better at drawing a bit. Hope it will be enjoyable for everyone.
Expand all images
>>
No. 941409 ID: 15a025
File 156498191776.png - (7.65KB , 800x800 , 1.png )
941409

???: "Now to just carefully-"
>>
No. 941410 ID: 15a025
File 156498194153.png - (19.93KB , 800x800 , 2.png )
941410

Slam!

???2 : "Hey are you alright?"

???: "Sort of! I got the gem but now I'm locked in. What do I do?"
>>
No. 941411 ID: e0c395

Try putting the gem back on the pedestal.
>>
No. 941412 ID: b1b4f3

Is there anything else in the room, any other exits?
>>
No. 941413 ID: 465a14

"Break the pedestal in half and reconnect it to make a whole."
>>
No. 941414 ID: 977456

>>941411
That would defeat the purpose of coming here!
Can you spontaneously generate available mass using a magic system?
Can you spontaneously generate available mass using a digestive system?
>>
No. 941419 ID: 15a025
File 156498494941.png - (24.64KB , 800x800 , 3.png )
941419

???2: "Did you try putting it back?"

???: "The thing it was sitting on went into the pedestal after I grabbed it."

???2: "Hmm... there any doors or exits hiding in there? What's all in the room?"

???: "There's some unlit candles, a bookshelf, and some locked cabinets. What's out on your side again?"

>Can you spontaneously generate available mass using a magic system?
Can you spontaneously generate available mass using a digestive system?
???: "Nah, you know I'm not able to use magic. Suppose if I had some chocolate though I'd 'generate' some interesting mass alright though."

???2: "Who are you talking to in there?"

???: "You I thought?"

???2: "I didn't ask nothing about using magic though?"

???: "Spooky. I could have sworn I heard you ask? Anyway, what's out on your side again?"
>>
No. 941420 ID: 7fce9f

Eat gem.
>>
No. 941421 ID: 15a025
File 156498496512.png - (7.91KB , 800x800 , 4.png )
941421

???2: "Oh, just the way we came. There's another door and some shape's on my side of your door now?"
>>
No. 941424 ID: b1b4f3

>>941421
Wait, who are you?
Who am I? Am I you?
>>
No. 941427 ID: 8eaf98

>>941424
I know you are but what am I.
>>
No. 941429 ID: b1b4f3

>>941421
Describe the shape. Maybe putting something in or on the shape will unlock the door? Or maybe the shape itself can be turned or pushed?
>>
No. 941430 ID: 977456

Maybe it's a floor-trigger, stand on the pedestal.
If that fails, then hide in the cupboard so the invisible unicorns don't stab you.
>>
No. 941452 ID: ce39da

Ask about the shapes.

Has either of you got a lighter for those candles? (I realize I'm only assuming objects can be passed through the door. That IS a barred window, right?)
>>
No. 941457 ID: 15a025
File 156502978704.png - (21.65KB , 800x800 , 5.png )
941457

>Wait, who are you? Who am I? Am I you?
???: "Oh no, is this dungeon cursing you with amnesia Korva?"

Korva: "No? What makes you ask that?"

???: "Something just asked me who I am, and who you or they are?"

Korva: "I think you're just hearing things Maila. Oh! Maybe that gem's haunted and whoever tries to steal it has to listen to it."

Maila: "Pff. Don't be such a nerd. If someone wanted to stop someone stealing their treasure they'd put a real curse or something on it."

Korva: "Careful what you wish for there, Maila. You might end up getting really cursed if you keep talking like that."

Maila: "Well let's focus on getting me out of here before that happens then. Tell me about that shape. What's it look like, and can you turn it?"

Korva: "It's more of a hole shape than something I can turn. Maybe something needs to go in it? It looks like a big rain drop or...actually it kind of makes me think of an onion actually?"

Maila: "Nothing in here I can see looks like that?"

Korva: "This is a little bit of a stumper then. I hope it's not something in that other room, I don't wanna end up having to leave you alone in there."
>>
No. 941458 ID: 15a025
File 156502982384.png - (27.73KB , 800x800 , 6.png )
941458

>Maybe it's a floor-trigger, stand on the pedestal.

Maila: "Hey, standing on the pedestal and I just heard click. Anything going on out there?"
>>
No. 941459 ID: 15a025
File 156502985620.png - (7.80KB , 800x800 , 7.png )
941459

Korva: "I'm hearing a weird humming sound down the hall now!"

Maila: "Well go check it out, cause I think I might be running out of options in here?"

Korva: "Aw. Come on Maila, I don't wanna go on alone."

Maila: "I'll be fine, for now probably." Just make sure you come back for me!"
>>
No. 941460 ID: 15a025
File 156502988234.png - (20.22KB , 800x800 , 8.png )
941460

I leave poor Maila behind for now, and head into the next room.

Korva: "Ooh. Looks like no-one's been in here for awhile?"

There's a shiny, humming treasure chest, another locked door, some puddles of water, an unlit torch, and a lonely cobweb in the corner. I wonder what I should check out first? I better be careful though, I'd hate to spring a trap and end up hurting Maila or getting stuck myself.
>>
No. 941461 ID: 15a025
File 156502989431.png - (10.23KB , 800x800 , 9.png )
941461

Aw, looking up there's also a spider guarding a key all wrapped up in cobweb. That'd probably be useful, but I'm not sure how I'd get all the way up there?
>>
No. 941464 ID: b1b4f3

>>941461
Maybe it's a magical talking spider that will give you the key if you ask nicely?
You could also throw a book at the web.

Hmm, is that a mouse hole in the wall?
Maila check your mouse hole too.

Do either of you have a means of lighting those candles or torches?
>>
No. 941467 ID: 977456

Get wax from the sconce. Use wax as bait in front of hole. challenge centipede to riddles when it emerges for bait. Riddle centipede for the spider's favourite movie genres. Extort the key from the spider by threatening it with spoilers. Throw the key and command the treasure chest to fetch. Quickly loot the most evil and mundane looking items from the secret compartment before the chest comes back to block it.
>>
No. 941468 ID: ce39da

One of you has got to have a light source. Got anything to reach the spider web with?
>>
No. 941474 ID: 15a025
File 156504254353.png - (6.35KB , 800x800 , 10.png )
941474

>Maybe it's a magical talking spider that will give you the key if you ask nicely?
Korva: "Mister Spider? Could I please borrow your key? I promise I'll return it when I'm done?"

Spider: "..."

Korva: "Aw...a magical talking spider would have been cute."

>Do either of you have a means of lighting those candles or torches?

>One of you has got to have a light source.
>Has either of you got a lighter for those candles?

Korva: "Other than that humming shiny treasure chest, I sure wish I had something to light this place up with. It's kind of dark in here."
>>
No. 941475 ID: 15a025
File 156504256701.png - (11.65KB , 800x800 , 11.png )
941475

>is that a mouse hole in the wall?
Korva: "Oh hey a mouse hole."

I get down and look inside, but it's too dark to see anything.
>>
No. 941476 ID: 15a025
File 156504259085.png - (20.54KB , 800x800 , 12.png )
941476

>Get wax from the sconce. Use wax as bait in front of hole.
I grab a little wax and put it in front of the mouse hole and knock a little.

Korva: "Hello? Is anyone home?"
>>
No. 941477 ID: 15a025
File 156504261637.png - (13.19KB , 800x800 , 13.png )
941477

A little mouse comes out and sniffs the wax.
Mouse: "Aw man! At first I thought someone was bringing me a snack!"

Korva: "I am sorry little mouse. I have no snacks to offer, not even for myself."

Mouse: "A loud visitor instead?! Announce yourself!"

Korva: "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Korva. I'm a kangaroo explorer looking for treasures with my best friend, Maila."

Mouse: "Ah. I am Val!"
>>
No. 941478 ID: 15a025
File 156504262971.png - (1.50KB , 200x200 , 14.png )
941478

>Maila check your mouse hole too.
I get off the pedestal and look into the mouse hole, but it's too dark to see anything.
>>
No. 941479 ID: 15a025
File 156504264555.png - (17.94KB , 800x800 , 15.png )
941479

Korva: "Hey, the treasure chests gone now!"
>>
No. 941480 ID: b1b4f3

>>941479
Oh interesting, it's a chest that only appears when the pressure plate is triggered. It definitely has a lock on it though.
Ask Val if he/she knows where all the traps are and how to avoid them.
>>
No. 941481 ID: 8eaf98

Well then, that is interesting.
Maila get back on pedestal.
Korva then open chest should it reappear.
>>
No. 941503 ID: ce39da

Korva: "Have you got something to light torches with, little mouse?" Does that door go anywhere? See if you can find something long to reach the web with.

Maila: Examine books, then get back on the pedestal.
>>
No. 941531 ID: 15a025
File 156506642808.png - (31.34KB , 800x800 , 16.png )
941531

>Maila: Examine books

Maila: "Guess since there isn't much else to do I could check out these books. Maybe there'll be something cool or interesting like 'How to summon demons for dummies' or...how to win at poker? How to beat this year's most strongest decks? Come on! Where's all the cool spooky dungeon books about ghosts and monsters? That book isn't even from this year."

Maila: "Oh hey wait, there's one labeled history book though? Let's see what this one's about?"
>>
No. 941532 ID: 15a025
File 156506644682.png - (29.92KB , 800x800 , 17.png )
941532

Maila: "Oh wow, big surprise.
>>
No. 941533 ID: 15a025
File 156506646641.png - (26.67KB , 800x800 , 18.png )
941533

>Maila get back on pedestal.
Maila: "Alright, I'm getting back on this pedestal. That click might be something Korva needs to get me out of here."
>>
No. 941534 ID: 15a025
File 156506649234.png - (23.19KB , 800x800 , 19.png )
941534

>Oh interesting, it's a chest that only appears when the pressure plate is triggered. It definitely has a lock on it though.
>Korva then open chest should it reappear.
Korva: "Oh hey the chest's back again!"

Before the little bugger can disappear on me again, I go over and open it. Even though it's got a lock on it, someone left it unlocked.

Korva: "Seems like a light piece of steel and a really hard rock? Aw, I hope it wasn't unlocked because someone already looted it. I guess if this is steel I might be able to get a few coins it. I'll add it in my pouch just in case."
>>
No. 941535 ID: 15a025
File 156506652297.png - (16.58KB , 800x800 , 20.png )
941535

>Ask Val if he/she knows where all the traps are and how to avoid them.
Korva: "Mister Mouse, would you happen to know about any traps in here and how to avoid them?"

Val: "I don't normally venture outside my home Miss Kangaroo! So I do not know of much other than to avoid the sticky slime! You also don't need to be so loud!"

Korva: "Sorry. Have you got something to light torches with, little mouse?"

Val: "I do not, for I do not need light to get around!"

Korva: "Darn. Does that door go anywhere?"

Val: "Which direction?!"

Korva: "It's on your right."

Val: "I have a mouse hole that might lead to it, but I have not explored it for I am told it is dangerous!"

Korva: "Oh no, what's in there that's so dangerous?"

Val: "I have heard tales of fierce creatures that would surely eat me if I were spotted! It's the only mouse hole I got a locking door for!

Korva: "Oh my!"
>>
No. 941536 ID: b1b4f3

>>941534
Hit the rock with the steel. Sparks ignite.
>>
No. 941537 ID: 91ee5f

>>941535
Strike the rock against the steel to create sparks. Do this on the unlit torch to light it.

Now that Korva has taken the contents of the chest, Maila doesn’t need to stand on the pedestal anymore.
>>
No. 941544 ID: 15a025
File 156507091053.png - (18.65KB , 800x800 , 21.png )
941544

Korva: "Oh wait! I think in bash steel against something, it could make sparks. Maybe I can start a fire with the two rocks and light the candle?"

I start sliding and banging the two together and after enough tries light the candle.

Korva: "Well, at least it's easier to see in here now."

Val: "Are you done pounding things Miss Kangaroo? You're being rather loud!"

Korva: "Sorry little mouse. I think I'm done for-"

A strange bubbling noise cuts me off.

Val: "Oh. Oh no! Don't tell me there's slime in this room too?! Miss Kangaroo, I believe I must bid you adieu!"
>>
No. 941545 ID: 15a025
File 156507092960.png - (8.82KB , 800x800 , 22.png )
941545

Korva: "Ahh! Mister Mouse, you didn't tell me the slime was a monster slime!"

Oh, this is kind of bad. I don't have anything to fight it with.
>>
No. 941546 ID: b1b4f3

>>941545
It's pretty small though, can't you just smash it? Stomp it? Or maybe with a book... or if no good sized ones can fit through the door, hit it with your piece of steel or flint.
Or if it's slow enough you can ignore it for the most part, and just burn away some of the web to get to the key, then see what's in the door there.
>>
No. 941579 ID: 15a025
File 156510926017.png - (18.89KB , 800x800 , 23.png )
941579

Korva: "I gotta think of some way to fight it? Even though it's small, I can't just stomp it. It'll just stick to my foot and try to start eating me. I could go grab a book from Maila maybe? It won't kill it, but it'll splatter it around and slow it-"
>>
No. 941580 ID: 15a025
File 156510929315.png - (8.26KB , 800x800 , 24.png )
941580

Korva: "Oh no! The door out is locked and barred up!"
>>
No. 941581 ID: 15a025
File 156510956830.png - (15.38KB , 800x800 , 25.png )
941581

Korva: "Okay calm down and think. Maybe I can burn the web the key's wrapped up in? No wait, I can't reach it up there. Uh... shoot. The only thing I could take care of this slime with is if I could burn or freeze it then. I can't just walk over and try to light it with my steel, it'd start trying to eat me and then I'd burn myself too! There's gotta be something flammable in here I could throw at it?"
>>
No. 941591 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, you can burn it? Well, you have a torch now. If you need more flammables it doesn't look like you have much for options aside from your clothes.
>>
No. 941592 ID: 91ee5f

>>941581
Use the torch to burn it. Just don’t throw the torch!
>>
No. 941609 ID: a9af05

>>941581
Use the torch.
>>
No. 941620 ID: 977456

I don't suppose that you could jump up to the web? Throwing the rock at the edge of the web might lure the spider away, towards the slime maybe? Slimes can be poisoned, right? Or lure the slime to the chest and have Maila swap the chest in to swap the slime out. Maybe even trap the slime inside the chest.
>>
No. 941629 ID: 8eaf98

>>941620
ohhh puting the slime in the chest sounds like a good idea!
>>
No. 941755 ID: 15a025
File 156522821058.png - (16.39KB , 800x800 , 26.png )
941755

Korva: “Oh duh. I could just use the candle on the wall to burn it. Just need to stay calm and not get too close. Otherwise it might try to latch onto me while it burns."
>>
No. 941756 ID: 15a025
File 156522822982.png - (12.00KB , 800x800 , 27.png )
941756

Korva: “Ha! Got’em!”
>>
No. 941757 ID: 15a025
File 156522824225.png - (17.25KB , 800x800 , 28.png )
941757

After the slime burns up, I hear a strange chime. When I look over to the door, I see it isn’t barred up anymore.
>>
No. 941758 ID: 15a025
File 156522825959.png - (8.38KB , 400x400 , 29.png )
941758

>I don't suppose that you could jump up to the web?
Now I can think about how to get that key? I wonder if even my kangaroo jumping powers can get me up there. I guess it’s worth a try.

H’yup!
>>
No. 941759 ID: 15a025
File 156522827291.png - (17.49KB , 800x800 , 30.png )
941759

Alright, I got the key!
>>
No. 941760 ID: 15a025
File 156522828416.png - (18.26KB , 800x800 , 31.png )
941760

Aw, but when I use it on the other door in here it doesn’t fit?
>>
No. 941763 ID: b1b4f3

>>941760
wat da hek

Alright try handing it to Malia, see if it opens the cabinet.
>>
No. 941781 ID: 977456

That door looks unlocked to me. Maybe the locks for the door and chest are swapped? It would explain why you could get into the chest when it was clearly locked.
>>
No. 941939 ID: 15a025
File 156537432585.png - (9.43KB , 800x800 , 32.png )
941939

Korva: "I guess since I can't open this door I should check on Maila. Maybe the key will let her do something?"

I head back over and hand her the key.

Maila: "Ugh, if only this was the key to my door. Hopefully there's something useful in the cabinet, if it even opens."
>>
No. 941940 ID: 15a025
File 156537436791.png - (31.37KB , 800x800 , 33.png )
941940

Maila: "Alright, inside there's a sword, some empty beakers , and a box of cards labeled 'test deck'. Anything in here you need or think might be useful?"
>>
No. 941941 ID: 15a025
File 156537439136.png - (22.41KB , 800x800 , 34.png )
941941

Korva's current inventory:


Piece of steel Hard Rock Earrings [Equiped] EMPTY EMPTY
>>
No. 941944 ID: b1b4f3

>>941940
Nothing seems immediately useful, though the sword is probably more useful for the non-trapped party member. I wonder if the deck of cards is magical?

Try lighting the candles in the room to see if anything changes.
>>
No. 942197 ID: 15a025
File 156548489612.png - (22.19KB , 800x800 , 35.png )
942197

Korva: "Can you hand me the sword and deck of cards?"

Maila: "Think there might be monsters or something in here?"

Korva: "I already had to burn a slime, and a little mouse mentioned things that'd surely eat him up."

Maila: "Why do you get all the fun? Just be careful though, I know you're not much of a fighter."

Korva: "Pff, I just have you do all the fighting since it wouldn't be fair for the monster to take me on."
>>
No. 942198 ID: 15a025
File 156548491639.png - (16.73KB , 800x800 , 36.png )
942198

>Try lighting the candles in the room to see if anything changes.
Korva: "Now, here. Try lighting up those candles. I found a rock and steel."

Maila: "How am going to light a candle with a rock and some steel?"

Korva: "Oh it's easy. Just smack and slide'em together for some sparks an eventually you get some fire going."
>>
No. 942199 ID: 15a025
File 156548493280.png - (20.17KB , 800x800 , 37.png )
942199

Maila: "Come on. Light. Light! Give me some- fire! YEAH!"

Instead of doing that all over again, I just use the fire from the first candle to light up the other one. Once both are lit and back on the stands, I hear a loud click.
>>
No. 942200 ID: 15a025
File 156548495227.png - (10.26KB , 800x800 , 38.png )
942200

Maila: "Any idea what that click wa-"

Korva: "Spiked ceiling coming down on you!"

Maila: "What!"
>>
No. 942202 ID: 15a025
File 156548499746.png - (13.17KB , 800x800 , 39.png )
942202

Korva: "Made you look."

Korva: "Anyway, I'll be back. I think I might know what that was, for real this time."

Maila: "Running off before I slug ya for the scare?"

Korva: "Ah you got me. Really though, I'll be back. I promise."

Maila: "Yeah you better!"
>>
No. 942203 ID: 15a025
File 156548510744.png - (21.58KB , 800x800 , 40.png )
942203

Heading back to the locked door, it's open now!

I head inside and oh no! A bunch of weird looking rats are attacking a poor ferret!
>>
No. 942206 ID: b1b4f3

>>942203
Charge in recklessly and be a hero!

>>942200
...huh, there's something on the ceiling.
Maila: check the ceiling in your room.
>>
No. 942209 ID: a9af05

>>942203
Go be a hero!
>>
No. 942217 ID: 0fae41

Be a hero! Land the last hit on the ferret!
>>
No. 942219 ID: 91ee5f

>>942203
Save the ferret!
>>
No. 942227 ID: 977456

These rats are truly foolish. They know not the true value of a ferret. Teach them the magic of SlaverY! Attempt to summon charts and diagrams to aid you.
>>
No. 942326 ID: 15a025
File 156561847868.png - (7.22KB , 800x800 , 41.png )
942326

>Maila: check the ceiling in your room.
Maila: "Well that's creepy. There's a little eyeball looking thing on the ceiling?"

Maila: "Hang on wait. Korva I thought said you were leaving?"

Maila: "Korva?"

Don't tell me this place really is haunted or something?"
>>
No. 942327 ID: 15a025
File 156561850447.png - (18.34KB , 800x800 , 42.png )
942327

I charge into the room recklessly and start poking the rats with the end of my sword.
>>
No. 942328 ID: 15a025
File 156561853643.png - (8.33KB , 800x800 , 43.png )
942328

Ferret: "Oh thank goodness. I thought I was surely done for there."

Korva: "It was no problem little ferret. Are you going to be okay?"

Ferret: "No! My sword is broken and I have nothing to defend myself with now."

Korva: "Oh no. What's a little guy like you doing in a dangerous place like this anyway?"

Ferret: "Scavenging for food. We're running low at home."

Korva: "Is there even food in here?"

Ferret: "Yes, but the master of the dungeon is very stingy and does not like to share it! It is unfair as he can easily make more! It's getting harder and harder to find lately!"
>>
No. 942332 ID: ce39da

Hang on, where's the door where you guys came in? We haven't seen anything like that so far.

Korva, what's your current inventory? Also, what else is in the room?
>>
No. 942348 ID: b1b4f3

>>942328
Alright carry the little dude on your shoulder while you examine the room.
>>
No. 942400 ID: 977456

That isn't a broken sword... it is a brand-new shiv!
>>
No. 943142 ID: 15a025
File 156632986567.png - (24.71KB , 800x800 , 44.png )
943142

>Hang on, where's the door where you guys came in?
I look behind me and see the door to the room is still here and open.
>>
No. 943143 ID: 15a025
File 156632988708.png - (23.21KB , 800x800 , 45.png )
943143

Korva: "Ah don't be too sad little ferret, look at your broken sword as a new shiv!"

Ferret: "Well, I guess it's usable if you put it like that."

Korva: "How about I let you rest on my shoulder? You can come with me if you like."

Ferret: "As long as you can promise you'll help me search for food."

Korva: "Sure!"

"Ferret" has joined the party.
>>
No. 943144 ID: 15a025
File 156632990665.png - (8.29KB , 800x800 , 46.png )
943144

>Korva, what's your current inventory?
Korva's current inventory:

Earrings [Equipped] Sword [Equipped] EMPTY EMPTY EMPTY
>>
No. 943145 ID: 15a025
File 156632992401.png - (24.16KB , 800x800 , 47.png )
943145

Korva: "So little ferret, where haps might we be right now?"

Ferret: "The armory, or what's left of it. We need to be careful, as a hell hound is usually on the watch."
>>
No. 943146 ID: 15a025
File 156632995224.png - (21.59KB , 800x800 , 48.png )
943146

Korva: "Oh hey a treasure chest!"

Treasure: "But am I just a treasure chest?"

Korva: "A talking treasure chest?"

Treasure Chest: "That's more like it!"

Korva: "Aw, you might talk the talk, but you've sure locked the lock."

Treasure Chest: "If you guess my prize inside, you can fill your pockets to their size."

I hear the little ferret groan.

Treasure Chest: "I'll even give you a riddle as a hint. I am sharp and light. I could pierce the skies with all my might, but not alone. What am I?"
>>
No. 943147 ID: b1b4f3

>>943146
An arrow.
>>
No. 943169 ID: ce39da

>>943142
No, I meant where's the entrance to the entire dungeon? Did you drop down a hole as a pair or something?
>>
No. 943175 ID: 977456

Grab the portrait of a [drumstick or potion] from behind you and use it as a distraction if the helenhound appears,

Eyes can be "sharp", work in light, very much pierce the skies if being figurative, typically work in pairs, and the kicker: "what am I?" : "I am eye!"!
So it must contain a frock! Because frocks are assembled using needles and needles have eyes.
>>
No. 943680 ID: 15a025
File 156692091892.png - (15.81KB , 800x800 , 49.png )
943680

Korva: Strange, I feel like I can't remember how I got here again? Oh wait, duh. Maila spotted the entrance in here. Hard to tell this is all inside a cave. We gotta be in pretty deep by now?"
>>
No. 943683 ID: 15a025
File 156692099532.png - (23.15KB , 800x800 , 50.png )
943683

Korva: "Would the answer happen to be an arrow?"

Treasure Chest: "Correct! The prize is yours for the taking."

I open up the chest and inside I find not only an arrow, but a bow as well. I'll have to be careful with this though, I only have just the one arrow.
>>
No. 943684 ID: 15a025
File 156692101553.png - (21.80KB , 800x800 , 51.png )
943684

After getting my treasure, I take the cloth picture of a potion down. I wonder if should keep looking around in here, or if I should check up on Maila?
>>
No. 943685 ID: ce39da

>>943680
Now, if you wanted to leave the dungeon as a whole, where's the entrance/exit that would let you do that?

Also, look behind all the pictures; there be stuff to examine!

After that; are there any other ways out of the room beside where you came in?
>>
No. 943686 ID: 8eaf98

>>943685
yes it is always good to know where your exits are the case of emergency wanting to leave.
>>
No. 943687 ID: a9af05

>>943684
You should probably go check on Maila. She might be getting lonely, even though she knows you have to leave her behind in order to find a way to unlock the door to the room she's trapped in.
>>
No. 943691 ID: b1b4f3

What's that on the wall?
>>
No. 943693 ID: 977456

That bow looks small for a 'roo and large for a ferret. Perhaps you can mount it onto something and convert it into a ballista-turret on your shoulder or something.
>>
No. 947570 ID: 15a025
File 157170957104.png - (15.83KB , 800x800 , 52.png )
947570

Hm... thinking about the exit back out of this dungeon. We are pretty deep in here? Oh I hope we can find our way back out after all this.

>What's that on the wall?
Huh, it's a domino? I wonder why that'd be here. I check the behind the other cloth pictures but it doesn't look like there's anything else hidden. There don't seem to be any other rooms to go to either.

>That bow looks small for a 'roo and large for a ferret.
My new bow does look kind of small, but I'm sure I could fire it just fine.

>if you wanted to leave the dungeon as a whole, where's the entrance/exit that would let you do that?
Gee, I'm getting pretty deep down into this dungeon. I hope Maila can remember our way back out? Speaking of ways out, it looks like my only way to move is back the way I came. I wonder how Maila's doing? I better go check up on her.
>>
No. 947571 ID: 15a025
File 157170961256.png - (20.44KB , 800x800 , 53.png )
947571

Maila: "Tell me you found something to get me out of here already?"

Korva: "Well, I found this goofy looking domino and a bow and arrow. I don't think either of these would fit in that one hole though?"

Maila: "They gotta be for something though? Any ideas?"
>>
No. 947572 ID: b1b4f3

Shoot the eyeball on the ceiling through the window.
>>
No. 947594 ID: 3ce8ff

>>947572
no you stare at eyeballs to make walls disappear did Antichamber teach you nothing?
>>
No. 947597 ID: 91ee5f

>>947571
Give Maila the bow and arrow and have her shoot the eye on the ceiling.
>>
No. 947611 ID: a9af05

>>947597
Do this
>>
No. 947730 ID: 15a025
File 157188416122.png - (13.78KB , 800x800 , 54.png )
947730

>stare at eyeballs to make walls disappear did Antichamber teach you nothing?
Staring doesn't seem to be doing anything. Well, it's making my aggression at the eye go up, but that isn't helping.
>>
No. 947731 ID: 15a025
File 157188418739.png - (11.82KB , 800x800 , 55.png )
947731

>Give Maila the bow and arrow and have her shoot the eye on the ceiling.
>Do this
Now we're talking!

Maila: "Mind handing me that bow and arrow?"

Korva: "Sure!"

Korva hands me the bow and I shoot that stupid eye!
>>
No. 947732 ID: 15a025
File 157188421162.png - (21.22KB , 800x800 , 56.png )
947732

Korva: "AAaah!!!"

Maila: "Korva!? Korva?! What happened!"
>>
No. 947733 ID: 15a025
File 157188423627.png - (26.13KB , 800x800 , 57.png )
947733

Korva: "Ooow... Oh man I hate trap doors like this. Can't they at least put some pillows or something at the bottom?"

Ferret: "That might be the least of our worries right now miss kangaroo."

Korva: "Huh? Why's that?"
>>
No. 947734 ID: 15a025
File 157188425447.png - (20.10KB , 800x800 , 58.png )
947734

???: "Grrr..."

Ferret: "We've got company..."
>>
No. 947735 ID: b1b4f3

>>947734
Nice doggy? Good doggy?
Try not to make any sudden moves, but do recover your weapon in case it attacks.
>>
No. 947738 ID: 91ee5f

>>947732
>"Korva!? Korva?! What happened!"
Apparently when you shot the eye, a trap door opened underneath Korva and she fell through it. It’s probably going to take her a while to find her way back to you.

>>947734
Carefully reach for your weapon so that you’ll have it in case the dog decides to attack.
>>
No. 947782 ID: 15a025
File 157196970359.png - (23.62KB , 800x800 , 59.png )
947782

>Try not to make any sudden moves, but do recover your weapon in case it attacks.
>Carefully reach for your weapon so that you’ll have it in case the dog decides to attack.
I pick up my sword.

>Nice doggy? Good doggy?

Korva: "Uhm...Nice doggy?"
>>
No. 947783 ID: 15a025
File 157196971954.png - (23.20KB , 800x800 , 60.png )
947783

Doggy?: "Ark!"

Korva: "Whoa! Magic Doggy?!"

I barely manage to block its spell with the sword!
>>
No. 947784 ID: b1b4f3

>>947783
Guess we gotta kill it. Since it's a caster it might keep its distance, so try to back it into a corner.
>>
No. 947785 ID: 977456

That spell probably heated your weapon. Make a hotdog!
>>
No. 947787 ID: 91ee5f

>>947784
Good idea!
>>
No. 952817 ID: 15a025
File 157827891070.png - (29.14KB , 800x800 , 61.png )
952817

>That spell probably heated your weapon. Make a hotdog!
>Guess we gotta kill it.

Korva: "Hope you like hot dogs mister ferret."

Ferret: "Why-why's that-ah!"

I'm quick and hoppy enough that I manage to jump over and dodge it's next attack-
>>
No. 952818 ID: 15a025
File 157827892560.png - (22.25KB , 800x800 , 62.png )
952818

and slice that little woofer into two!
>>
No. 952821 ID: b1b4f3

Alright look around to see where you are.
>>
No. 952985 ID: e7c7d3

See if there's any way back up.
>>
No. 952996 ID: 7ebbf9

The walls seem rough, might you be able to climb them?
>>
No. 954209 ID: 15a025
File 157979333205.png - (29.33KB , 800x800 , 63.png )
954209

>See if there's any way back up.
>The walls seem rough, might you be able to climb them?

I walk back over to where I fell and try climbing up-
>>
No. 954210 ID: 15a025
File 157979334755.png - (20.83KB , 800x800 , 64.png )
954210

But I don't get very far before falling back down. There's not much I can get a solid grip on.
>>
No. 954211 ID: 15a025
File 157979336462.png - (23.37KB , 800x800 , 65.png )
954211

>Alright look around to see where you are.

It kind of looks like I'm further down into another cave, or some kind of mine maybe? Up ahead there's a two eerie split paths. Using my giant ears great hearing, I can hear some kind of thumping sound from the left path. Down the right, it almost sounds like someone laughing? It sounds a little unsettling. I wonder which way I should go?
>>
No. 954216 ID: e7c7d3

No, no laughing. I don't care if the left path has an ogre stomping around. Avoid that laugh!
>>
No. 954221 ID: 3ce8ff

>>954216
yea I kinda agree laughing sounds like a big scare thumping could just be machinery
>>
No. 954262 ID: b1b4f3

Check out the thumping.
>>
No. 954514 ID: 15a025
File 158007007805.png - (27.69KB , 800x800 , 66.png )
954514

>No, no laughing. I don't care if the left path has an ogre stomping around. Avoid that laugh!
>yea I kinda agree laughing sounds like a big scare thumping could just be machinery
>Check out the thumping.
I head on down the left path. It starts to get darker...
>>
No. 954515 ID: 15a025
File 158007009262.png - (22.37KB , 800x800 , 67.png )
954515

Oh my! There's a large creature of stone attacking the wall!
>>
No. 954517 ID: b1b4f3

>>954515
Mining? Is there anything else here? Try to avoid attracting its attention in case it's hostile. Fighting a stone creature with a sword isn't great.
>>
No. 954526 ID: 3ce8ff

>>954515
that looks like a minecart next to it, so probably avoid taking anything from here
>>
No. 963335 ID: 15a025
File 158769784830.png - (21.59KB , 800x800 , 68.png )
963335

>Mining? Is there anything else here? Try to avoid attracting its attention in case it's hostile. Fighting a stone creature with a sword isn't great.
No it doesn't seem so? Its minecart looks like it's full of minerals and shiny stones though.

>that looks like a minecart next to it, so probably avoid taking anything from here.
I'll keep my paws to myself then and move on. I try to sneak around, but it slowly turns around and looks at me. It speaks in a kind of cute but gravelly voice.
"Iron detected. Life forms detected. Hand over the iron please.

Uh...?!
>>
No. 963336 ID: c84ff4

>>963335
lets attempt communication, but I suspect it desires your sword
>>
No. 963339 ID: dce46f

Tell him you're using this iron right now, but if he lets you hold on to it you're certain you'll be acquiring more later which you could give him. Otherwise it'll be hard to acquire that extra iron in such a dangerous place without the iron tools you already have, and he doesn't want to miss out, does he?
>>
No. 963706 ID: 15a025
File 158785788352.png - (25.00KB , 800x800 , 69.png )
963706

>lets attempt communication, but I suspect it desires your sword
>Tell him you're using this iron right now, but if he lets you hold on to it you're certain you'll be acquiring more later which you could give him.
Korva: "I'm sorry mister stone creature-"

Stone Creature:"Forfeit the iron please."

Korva: "I'm currently using this iron. If I can hold into it, I can possibly get more iron with it. Then when I'm done with it, you-"

Stone Creature: "Understood. Life Form is Thief. Preparing to apprehend!"[code] Korva: "You can have it when I'm done with it, I promise!" Stone Creature: [code]"Hand over the iron now."

He seems pretty 'set in stone' on taking my sword!
>>
No. 963708 ID: e7c7d3

Toss the iron past it. See if it goes after it or stops caring once it's out of your hands. If not, try to rush past and pick up your sword along the way
>>
No. 963709 ID: b1b4f3

>>963706
Evade. Go further into the cave, see if it loses interest.
>>
No. 963814 ID: c84ff4

>>963709
let's not try to run away from the single minded stone thing, and become a permanent thief to it; rather, lets try throwing it instead. It is then not in our possession, but may end up outside of its care so it can become in our possession again.
>>
No. 963866 ID: 15a025
File 158794293786.png - (30.26KB , 800x800 , 70.png )
963866

>Toss the iron past it. See if it goes after it or stops caring once it's out of your hands.
>let's not try to run away from the single minded stone thing, and become a permanent thief to it; rather, let's try throwing it instead. It is then not in our possession, but may end up outside of its care so it can become in our possession again.
I chuck my sword down the next path.
>>
No. 963867 ID: 15a025
File 158794296383.png - (25.26KB , 800x800 , 71.png )
963867

It gives me an annoyed look.

Stone Creature: "I guess I will just retrieve the iron myself now."

Aw fudge.
>>
No. 963868 ID: 15a025
File 158794298321.png - (21.06KB , 800x800 , 72.png )
963868

>If not, try to rush past and pick up your sword along the way

Before it makes any distance, I run down the path and grab my sword as quickly as I can. With my sword re-equipped I make a break for it while it shouts at me.

Stone Creature: [code]"Pray I do not encounter you again, thief! Regret will be yours should we!"
>>
No. 963869 ID: 15a025
File 158794303385.png - (26.59KB , 800x800 , 73.png )
963869

After a bit of running I come into a large open area with even more paths now.
>>
No. 963870 ID: b1b4f3

>>963869
Examine objects.
>>
No. 963871 ID: dce46f

is that a sack in the upper right? If so empty the loots into your possession then tear a strip off of it to make into a cool action bandanna
>>
No. 963942 ID: c0e3c7

>>963869
Search for loot, also did you ever ask the name of your Ferret nakama?
>>
No. 964015 ID: d63ea8

What does the sign above the barricaded door say?
>>
No. 964272 ID: c84ff4

I feel we will encounter Iron thing again and as such should keep an eye out for some more iron to placate it when that happens.
>>
No. 968731 ID: 15a025
File 159105740767.png - (32.39KB , 800x800 , 74.png )
968731

>Examine objects.
Hm... there's a lot of stuff to look through here. I wonder where I should start?

>is that a sack in the upper right? If so empty the loots into your possession then tear a strip off of it to make into a cool action bandana

There's a lot of uh...stuff off to my right. There's a box of dynamite and bombs, a broken minecart, and... darn. Just an empty sack.
>>
No. 968732 ID: 15a025
File 159105742663.png - (18.36KB , 800x800 , 75.png )
968732

I cut off a strip of the sack and try to make a bandana with it, but it ends up looking more like a scarf thing? I'll keep it for now I guess. If it gets itchy though I might take it off.
>>
No. 968733 ID: 15a025
File 159105745640.png - (59.28KB , 800x800 , 76.png )
968733

>did you ever ask the name of your Ferret nakama?
Korva: "Mister Ferret! I realized I never asked you for your name?"

Mister Ferret: "Ah! My name is Farris!"

Korva: "And I'm Korva! Sorry for the late introduction!"

> What does the sign above the barricaded door say?
Danger! Keep out!!! THIS MEANS YOU!"

So pretty much what the sign at this dungeon's entrance said. Except there wasn't a barricade there to stop us.
>>
No. 968734 ID: b1b4f3

Alright check the benches next.
>>
No. 968781 ID: dce46f

Stuff your pockets with dynamite (no way this comes back to haunt us, I promise) and then use a spare stick to blow that barricade wide open. All the best treasure requires usage of explosives to acquire, its a fact of adventuring!
>>
No. 978266 ID: 15a025
File 160238026097.png - (23.31KB , 800x800 , 77.png )
978266

>Stuff your pockets with dynamite (no way this comes back to haunt us, I promise) and then use a spare stick to blow that barricade wide open. All the best treasure requires usage of explosives to acquire, its a fact of adventuring!

Retconning the inventory space limit for now because it's boring. If Korva thinks she has too much, she'll say something.

I stuff my little pouch to the brim with free dynamite. Then I find a few matches nearby, light one up, and chuck it into the barricade! YEAH!
>>
No. 978267 ID: 15a025
File 160238027129.png - (10.10KB , 800x800 , 78.png )
978267

The loud explosion from the dynamite must of woke something up by the benches though, as I see a creature there now!
>>
No. 978268 ID: b1b4f3

>>978267
Looks like a bear. Don't stick around, go through the passage.
>>
No. 978429 ID: 894419

Attempt a friendly greeting, if that fails attempt an unfriendly express dynamite delivery. If that fails run for your life!
>>
No. 979554 ID: e8e5f6

The passage! That thing is going to be annoyed at best.
>>
No. 979555 ID: e7c7d3

Assess creature
>>
No. 979557 ID: 0fae41

Hello creature, meet boomstick!
>>
No. 979559 ID: 8bf1fe

Kablooey! Show it who's boss!
>>
No. 979570 ID: 15a025
File 160367584631.png - (15.51KB , 800x800 , 79.png )
979570

>Attempt a friendly greeting, if that fails attempt an unfriendly express dynamite delivery. If that fails run for your life!
I approach the creature sniffing out the den and-

Bear: "Rwoar! Who-"

>Hello creature, meet boomstick!
>Kablooey! Show it who's boss!

I light up a stick and toss it towards the bear!
>>
No. 979571 ID: 15a025
File 160367587214.png - (12.72KB , 800x800 , 80.png )
979571

He catches it and puts it out.

Bear: "You better have a good reason for trying to blow up my workshop here."

He looks over at the busted warning gate I blew up

Bear: "Ah what the hell! Can't you read kid! Why'd you go and blow that up!"
>>
No. 979572 ID: e7c7d3

Look, we've encountered to many hostile things in here. It was about time we proactively started blowing things up
>>
No. 979573 ID: 15a025
File 160367713048.png - (15.08KB , 800x800 , 81.png )
979573

>Look, we've encountered to many hostile things in here. It was about time we proactively started blowing things up
Korva: "Hey, I ran into enough hostiles down here that I need to start taking the initiative here."

Bear: "And blowing up that danger gate was part of it?"

Korva: "Yes, because I might need to go down that passage. I'm looking for some tear drop onion looking thing to open a door and save my friend that got-"

Bear: "You tried stealing a gem didn't you?"

Korva: "Noooo.... Mmmm, but my friend did."

Bear: "Sorry, you're on your own here then kid. Can't help ya since I live and work here, wizard would give me the boot. If you promise not to blow anything else up and leave me be, I won't say a word about seeing you."
>>
No. 979574 ID: e7c7d3

Fine, leave grumpy bear
>>
No. 979575 ID: e8e5f6

OK, sorry about the mess. Anything you might be able to do to make it up to him?
>>
No. 979628 ID: 894419

Promise not to detonate anything, cross fingers behind back.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason