[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 469950)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 135245063734.png - (34.63KB , 640x400 , 1.png )
469950 No. 469950 ID: 34cbef

The tail of the bandit prince, ruler of Ayam.
Expand all images
>>
No. 469951 ID: 34cbef
File 135245067936.png - (37.37KB , 640x400 , 2.png )
469951

A woman runs through the storm of Jahude, tenderlly holding a package.
>>
No. 469952 ID: 98378e

Inb4 package is a baby.
>>
No. 469953 ID: 34cbef
File 135245079806.png - (44.53KB , 640x400 , 3.png )
469953

Towards a shelter which will be her haven, for today is the day of the Serafims. And the Serafims are hunting down the blood relations of King Agnom.
>>
No. 469955 ID: 34cbef
File 135245087801.png - (41.87KB , 640x400 , 4.png )
469955

>>469952
You are the last blood relation to the now departed king, but to begin a prince's tail he must have a prince's name.

>enter name
>>
No. 469956 ID: 98378e

Bob
>>
No. 469957 ID: 144900

Bersi Knut
>>
No. 469966 ID: c59939

Cauda
>>
No. 469973 ID: b6edd6

Henry the eighth.
>>
No. 469980 ID: 1723ac

Asad
>>
No. 469988 ID: 34cbef
File 135245488681.png - (65.88KB , 640x400 , 5.png )
469988

Your name is Cauda Asad, and on your 16th birthday you skillfully dodge the serafims guards. The reason you are dodging the guards is that you have just stolen some of their delicious and highest quality fruit, only they have the good fruit- NOT any of the lackluster vendors here in the bazaar.
>>
No. 469989 ID: 34cbef
File 135245496989.png - (37.79KB , 640x400 , 6.png )
469989

Cauda is frequently called monkey, due on part to his nimbleness and agility. With great dexterity he is capable of losing the guards quickly, similar to right now! Oh what luxuries it is to be an orphen.
>>
No. 469992 ID: 34cbef
File 135245518525.png - (53.00KB , 640x400 , 7.png )
469992

Most children this age would have the silly nonsense from their parents, where they are taught to gather coin by working for the emmerrates or becoming a goods dealer. But you did not gain any of that nonsense, why go off to fight wars or deal in exotic goods when all the fruit is right here to take?

Cauda enjoys his spoils in the comforts of his home, which is a rundown building on the edge of town. It is the perfect view because you can see the palace, and on some occasions the beautiful princess.

You have enough food to last you 2 weeks, but you may be lacking in other things. What else should we go snatch?

>______________
>>
No. 469994 ID: 98378e

Genie lamp
>>
No. 469995 ID: 144900

A knife or a small dagger would be useful. Unless you already have one, in which case get some comfy pillows and blankets.
>>
No. 470000 ID: 1723ac

A sword, some rope, a sling, and a little bit of spending money
>>
No. 470023 ID: f2c20c

>>469992
He should snatch some hot chicks.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason