[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 489708)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 135984585259.png - (64.18KB , 800x600 , YQ001.png )
489708 No. 489708 ID: cf7b8e

*flump*
Unknown: .......
Expand all images
>>
No. 489709 ID: 76b151

hello little fuzzy person. Who are you?
>>
No. 489710 ID: b6edd6

'Ello there.
>>
No. 489715 ID: cf7b8e
File 135984706335.png - (65.40KB , 800x600 , YQ002.png )
489715

Unknown:....I am me
>>
No. 489716 ID: cf7b8e
File 135984709046.png - (14.57KB , 800x600 , YQ003.png )
489716

Unknown:....Is that talking to me?
>>
No. 489717 ID: 76b151

No name? Thats alright. Look around. Where are you?

Also do you want a name?
>>
No. 489719 ID: 91c1b3

Poke it/figure out if it's a real person.
>>
No. 489721 ID: 78c6ea

Find nutritional liquid food packets!
>>
No. 489728 ID: f2c20c

>>489716
It's quite possible.
>>
No. 489738 ID: cf7b8e
File 135985170845.png - (67.63KB , 800x600 , YQ004.png )
489738

>>489717
Unknown:This is home...Name... the voices called me You...
>>489719
*Poke*
>>489728
Unknown:Okay, have not heard from anyone for long time.
>>489721
Food... I am hungry...
>>
No. 489746 ID: 76b151

hmm, if theres no response from that thing check if its breathing. And if not well food is food.
>>
No. 489771 ID: 91c1b3

Is it soft? (stuffed animal) Is it springy? (body) Can you see anything in the vent in front of you?
>>
No. 489859 ID: 9ddf68

maybe if you go into the vent you can find some food. and if that thing you are pokeing is just a stuffed animal feel free to take it with you
also for a name do you want to be call, uh ... U or do you want to pick a differnt name for yourself, or maybe have us pick a new name for you if you don't like U
>>
No. 489941 ID: cf7b8e
File 135991784041.png - (70.62KB , 800x600 , YQ005.png )
489941

>>489771
>>489746
Unknown:It's soft..., I like this very much...
>>489859
U:Yes, U is a good name... tahank you...
>>
No. 489942 ID: cf7b8e
File 135991789070.png - (9.31KB , 800x600 , YQ006.png )
489942

>>489771

U:It dark... scary... but hungrey...
>>
No. 489951 ID: 9ddf68

it'll be alright we'll be there with you, U.
also before you go in is there anything else in the room your in, if not just go on thorugh the vent
>>
No. 489952 ID: 78c6ea

Onward, into the breach!
>>
No. 490021 ID: cf7b8e
File 135993244661.png - (3.32KB , 800x600 , YQ008.png )
490021

>>489951
>>489952
U: Not much in home, okay trust you, will go in
>>
No. 490022 ID: cf7b8e
File 135993247199.png - (88.00KB , 800x600 , YQ009.png )
490022

U: Is safe to come out?
>>
No. 490031 ID: 76b151

I'm seeing blood. Damaged equipment. Not a good sign. It does explain why you haven't been getting food recently though. No one to feed you. I'm afriad despite the dangers you're going to have to exit. It's this or starving.

When you exit the vent look around immediately for anything threatening. If nothing examine the monitors and the console for anything useful.
>>
No. 490070 ID: cf7b8e
File 135993692546.png - (101.93KB , 800x600 , YQ010.png )
490070

>>490031
U:Nothing scary right now, which picture should I look at?
>>
No. 490141 ID: 78c6ea

The lower right one?
>>
No. 490142 ID: b6edd6

By the way, you should keep the vent covering. It might come in handy.
>>
No. 490158 ID: 9ddf68

see if anything is moving on any of the screens if so look at that one and tell us what you see
>>
No. 490208 ID: 54fe7c
File 135999295240.png - (102.90KB , 800x600 , YQ011.png )
490208

U:heavy, carrying be too hard, look at lower right? right, right, hand I use more right?
>>
No. 490209 ID: 54fe7c
File 135999297724.png - (177.25KB , 800x600 , YQ012.png )
490209

U: looking at picture, nothing much to see
>>
No. 490210 ID: 54fe7c
File 135999299724.png - (129.32KB , 800x600 , YQ013.png )
490210

U:!!!
>>
No. 490211 ID: 54fe7c
File 135999300989.png - (33.91KB , 800x600 , YQ014.png )
490211

U:*sniff* Scawary….
>>
No. 490249 ID: 001618

what else is in the room U
>>
No. 490279 ID: 78c6ea

Don't be scared it's just Happiness.

Ohshit
>>
No. 490668 ID: cf7b8e
File 136011509061.png - (25.62KB , 800x600 , YQ015.png )
490668

U:There is two doors, and some paper on the floor.
>>
No. 490670 ID: 76b151

study paper, can you read?
>>
No. 490704 ID: cf7b8e
File 136011858915.png - (18.38KB , 800x600 , YQ016.png )
490704

>>490670
U:Wead? What that?
>>
No. 490731 ID: 78c6ea

That looks kind of boring. Maybe you could color it in?
>>
No. 490748 ID: 9ddf68

can you see or hear anything past the doors and if not can you open any of them
>>
No. 490823 ID: 76b151

People put words on paper and other things so they can have them for later or for others to see. That is called Writing. Looking at what they put on the paper is called Reading. Very useful as it allows you to see what others have said in the past as if they told you themselves even if they are long dead.

If we weren't in a hurry I'd try to help you start to learn.

This paticular piece of paper is talking about doing bad things to someone. If you look over the others maybe we can figure out who.
>>
No. 493243 ID: ef802f
File 136097819460.png - (56.62KB , 800x600 , YQ017.png )
493243

>>490731
>>490823
U: Color? Wat dat? Other paypers here.
>>
No. 493245 ID: ef802f
File 136097823205.png - (13.50KB , 800x600 , YQ018.png )
493245

>>490748
U: Can't see, open?
>>
No. 493252 ID: 9ddf68

can you hear anything if so stop and listen if not go ahead and open them we need to get out of here sometime anyway
>>
No. 493267 ID: f2c20c

>>493245
Better not. Where else can we go?
>>
No. 494815 ID: 54fe7c
File 136147538694.png - (33.55KB , 800x600 , YQ019.png )
494815

>>493252
U: I no hear things
>>493267
U: Other door, but bad feeling
>>
No. 494876 ID: f2c20c

Okay, if we have only two choices, just go with the first one.
>>
No. 494881 ID: 9ddf68

>>494876
second
>>
No. 494889 ID: 1d42e3
File 136149581874.png - (75.12KB , 800x600 , YQ020.png )
494889

>>494876
>>494881
U: I open door. It does not smell good...
>>
No. 494890 ID: 76b151

someone is a RP nerd... and a very, very evil. Check the one with intact pockets if you are not too frightened to touch the corpses.
>>
No. 494897 ID: 9ddf68

uhhhhh... shit maybe try door number 2, only this time don't open it all the way just creak it open and peek through. if you see anything scary just shut the door real quick
>>
No. 494924 ID: 1d42e3
File 136150051272.png - (153.91KB , 800x600 , YQ021.png )
494924

>>494890
U: Floor sticky, I do not like, pocket has this.
>>
No. 494925 ID: 1d42e3
File 136150057628.png - (37.98KB , 800x600 , YQ022.png )
494925

>>494897
U:I no know what those are?
>>
No. 494926 ID: 76b151

Avoid that one. You have good instints. Whats down the bloody corridor?

Also it you want you could borrow some cloth from the corpses the wrap your feet in. The shoes are a bit too big though.
>>
No. 494930 ID: 78c6ea

>>494924

Well what are you waiting for? Chow down! There's food lying all over the place here!
>>
No. 494947 ID: 9ddf68

crap well shut that door and go down hallway #1 then
>>
No. 494948 ID: 1d42e3
File 136150453472.png - (39.71KB , 800x600 , YQ023.png )
494948

>>494926
>>494947
>>494930
U: I no like look of things, feet more good now
>>
No. 494949 ID: 1d42e3
File 136150456380.png - (57.04KB , 800x600 , YQ024.png )
494949

>>494947
>>494926
U: Where now?
>>
No. 494950 ID: 76b151

Supplies could mean food! Lets head left.
>>
No. 494951 ID: 78c6ea

OK. At least take an arm with you. Maybe you can find a more secluded place to eat it.
>>
No. 494952 ID: 76b151

We don't need to resort to eating dead, possible diseased or rotting meat quite yet.
>>
No. 494961 ID: 9ddf68

the door a little to your left that sounds as good as any place to start
>>
No. 494975 ID: 78c6ea

>>494952

Yes I suppose he could hold off until he finds something still alive to eat.
>>
No. 495086 ID: 54fe7c
File 136155458327.png - (31.77KB , 800x600 , YQ025.png )
495086

>>494950
>>494961
U: Go left, I do
>>
No. 495087 ID: 54fe7c
File 136155461028.png - (17.79KB , 800x600 , YQ026.png )
495087

U:I no know where to go
>>
No. 495091 ID: 76b151

Right hand door closest to you is labelled food. Hoepfully you can actually open whatever packaging its stored in. It would suck if its all canned hah.
>>
No. 495099 ID: 9ddf68

go for the food wonderful food
>>
No. 495116 ID: 54fe7c
File 136156104460.png - (47.09KB , 800x600 , YQ027.png )
495116

>>495091
>>495099
U: Boxys, food in Boxys?
>>
No. 495118 ID: 54fe7c
File 136156108232.png - (45.04KB , 800x600 , YQ028.png )
495118

U: Yay!!! I can haz the cookies?
>>
No. 495120 ID: 9ddf68

nice then have some snacks maybe take some with you then start looking around
>>
No. 495152 ID: f2c20c

>>495118
You'll want food other than cookies too, but yes, you can have one.
>>
No. 495186 ID: 78c6ea

You can't eat cookies. They're dead! Remember what >>494952 said.
>>
No. 495215 ID: 76b151

Cooked dead things is fine. Raw can make you sick. GO ahead and enjoy the cookie.

What other foods are there? Cookies aren't the best thing to fill up on.
>>
No. 495241 ID: 1d42e3
File 136159020855.png - (36.29KB , 800x600 , YQ029.png )
495241

>>495120
>>495152
>>495215
U:Okay... Other things found here, Ima eat my cookie, tell me what to take
>>
No. 495242 ID: 78c6ea

>>495241

HOLY SHIT LIQUID BREAD
>>
No. 495245 ID: 76b151

liquid.. bread? Ew

Alright the figbars, the peanuts and the crackers probably will be the best for you. Thats fruits, grains and protein. Pity theres nothing more substantial though. The big round container is the liquid bread, the bag is the nuts, the flattish box is the figs (a different kind of cookie!) and the last one is the crackers. Go ashead and grab the figs, nuts and crackers and chow down.
>>
No. 495258 ID: f2c20c

>>495241
That fig bar in the back looks like a good bet.
>>
No. 495297 ID: 9ddf68

>>495245
this sound good so uh, go with that
>>
No. 497594 ID: 038937
File 136235917643.png - (64.01KB , 800x600 , YQ030.png )
497594

>>495245
>>495258
>>495297
>>495297
U: Okay now what
>>
No. 497606 ID: 78c6ea

How are you going to eat, Mr. Anderson, when you don't have a mouth?
>>
No. 497637 ID: 9ddf68

Uhhh... that is a good question, maybe see if you can find something to carry all of that stuff in, and maybe some new clothes. other than that just keep wandering I guess till we can find an exit.
Oh just be careful U who knows what else is out there.
>>
No. 497644 ID: 76b151

THeres probably a bag, or at least a coat or something with pockets in the other rooms. Look down the hall. I doubt its anything we need is in office supplies
>>
No. 500709 ID: d60b76
File 136356788020.png - (23.43KB , 800x600 , YQ031.png )
500709

>>497606
U: Mouth? What that?

>>497637
>>497644
U: Wow! You good voices. Put food in thing?
>>
No. 500710 ID: 76b151

Yup, look around and check inside first though. That wasn't there before.
>>
No. 500714 ID: 17675d

Look around the corners of that door frame first before you go for the backpack then when you do go for it ( unless something scary is near it ) just grab it and head off to somewhere that isn't out in the open ( like back in this room ) and look through it to see if there is anything useful in it. Then put your stuff in it
>>
No. 500857 ID: 54fe7c
File 136363792629.png - (63.56KB , 800x600 , YQ032.png )
500857

>>500714

U: I no see any thing.
>>500710

U:There no thing in it. I put stuff in now.

*snip*
>>
No. 500869 ID: 9ddf68

snip?

uhhhhh U, you might want to just grab the bag and find somewhere to hide, like right now!
>>
No. 502207 ID: 6c7813
File 136416726778.png - (61.42KB , 800x600 , YQ033.png )
502207

>>500869
U: I go I go! But where I hide?!? What I hide from??!?!?
>>
No. 502208 ID: 6c7813
File 136416731725.png - (128.08KB , 600x800 , YQ034.png )
502208

The door flew open, in he ran,
The great, long, red-legged scissorman.

>>
No. 502211 ID: b93170

How about anywhere where that guy isn't so start running and don't look back just run like a motherf*****
>>
No. 502253 ID: 78c6ea

FREAKY FRED WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU
>>
No. 502256 ID: f2c20c

>>502208
Oh god. I think it is faster than you. Hide between the shelves in the supply room!
>>
No. 502271 ID: 5d98c3

>>502208
...AH!* AHHHHHHHHHHH!** AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!***
*Oh my!
**What a scary thing!
***Run away very fast now!
>>
No. 502833 ID: 6c7813
File 136467831401.png - (13.32KB , 800x600 , YQ035.png )
502833

>>502256
U: IT BACK AT ME CAN'T GO BACK!
>>502211
>>502253
>>502271
U: WHERE TO?
>>
No. 502843 ID: 8c4b01

Anywhere you can get to
>>
No. 502845 ID: f2c20c

Is that a hole? Get in the hole!
>>
No. 504249 ID: 0bfe43
File 136527405796.png - (9.41KB , 800x600 , YQ036.png )
504249

>>502843
>>502845
U:Going going!


U: Owie!
>>
No. 504250 ID: 0bfe43
File 136527408612.png - (9.23KB , 800x600 , YQ037.png )
504250

U:Kyah!
>>
No. 504251 ID: 0bfe43
File 136527410974.png - (6.37KB , 800x600 , YQ038.png )
504251

U: Wah!
>>
No. 504252 ID: 0bfe43
File 136527418223.png - (4.20KB , 800x600 , YQ039.png )
504252

*Thud*
U:.................................
..................................
.................................
....................*sniffle*
>>
No. 504255 ID: 9ddf68

...you ok kid
>>
No. 504263 ID: f2c20c

>>504252
That was a deeper hole than I expected. Try to look around. I can't see anything.
>>
No. 505873 ID: 54fe7c
File 136603911216.png - (13.86KB , 800x600 , YQ040.png )
505873

>>504255
U: U, u, U okay...
>>504263
I no see anything either

I wish that I could turn back time, cos now the guilt is all mine.
>>
No. 505881 ID: 001618

oh for god sakes know who is in here with us? U do you see anything from where you think the voice is coming from?
>>
No. 505902 ID: f2c20c

>>505873
I think you found a friend, little one.

Say hello, and ask who they are. Introduce yourself.
>>
No. 514054 ID: 0a3938
File 137018571001.png - (8.43KB , 800x600 , YQ041.png )
514054

>>505881
U: U don't know it not very loud, may be up?

>>505902

U: Who are you? I U.
...
U: No one there? What now?
>>
No. 514084 ID: 9ddf68

I guess all we can do right now is try and find a way out
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason