[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 171124096645.png - (131.77KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
1086981 No. 1086981 ID: 681cb5

[Super NSFW]
May contain breeding, vore, transformation etc…

”Prurient Passage”
A Lascivious Labyrinth side story.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tezakia.net/wiki/Lascivious_Labyrinth

Somewhere deep in the most tenebrous wilderness, far from civilization and decency, it is said that a grand temple of the demi-god Wjares lays hidden. In those ancient rumor-shadowed halls, acts of unbridled hedonism and profane rituals were indulged in wild abandon, all to please the demi-god the structure was dedicated too. It is a place where instinct and impulse is acted up- huh? You’ve already heard this before? Alright, fine…

Welcome to the Prurient Passage! Hope you enjoy your stay…
Expand all images
>>
No. 1086982 ID: 681cb5
File 171124098049.png - (330.82KB , 1175x825 , 2.png )
1086982

You have been the victim of a terrible curse! Each day, you will stub your toe (or hoof) in a really painful manner! Oh, why did you have to insult that witch!? But there is one way to break the curse! Why, all you have to do is to make ten predators bear your child within a week. Not a simple task, but a quest you’re still willing to undertake… and where else do you find many horny predators, but the shrine to the predator goddess Wjares herself? Nothing venture, nothing gained, as they say…

Now, create the one bearing the curse!

Please chose a species:
Ratling (Rodent) –Currently unavailable-
Varkian (avian)
Tharan (Frog/Newt)
Rhinothran (Rhino)
Thumparum (Rabbit)
Zalbian (Zebra) –Currently unavailable-
Myrin (Ant) –Currently unavailable-
Issla (Ferret) –Currently unavailable-
Hjoreth (Deer)
Kossur (Bovine)
Getten (Goat)
Laxal (Fish)

Please chose a gender. You will be a male.

Describe their body type: Twink, Lean, Short, Muscular, Dadbod, something else?

And finally, if you wish, you may describe your creature with a single word or two. (Ex: Brave, Timid, Glasses, Muscular, Piercings etc.)

We hope you will not get eaten before you break the curse… eh, who are we kidding. Good luck!
>>
No. 1086983 ID: a7a180

Lanky hare Thumparum. You really shouldn't have much trouble doing this.
>>
No. 1086984 ID: 7c55ad

Gettan
Dadbod
Boomer
>>
No. 1086985 ID: f1ac62

Fish! Twink! Fish! Twink!
>>
No. 1086986 ID: 37587f

Lanky chill thumparum. You aren't a fool: You're here to breed, not to get eaten.
>>
No. 1086987 ID: 4af6ac

>>1086984
This! We need an old hat grumpy goat doing one last job. Or just a boomer in general
>>
No. 1086988 ID: 795471

laxal, lean or twink body type, with a downright hypnotic ass
>>
No. 1086989 ID: 5ebd37

>>1086984
Old goat!
>>
No. 1086994 ID: 365de0

Dadbod Getten
Not grumpy, kindly.
>>
No. 1087000 ID: 795471

feeeesh twink with hyno ass
>>
No. 1087001 ID: 795471

feeeesh twink with hyno ass
>>
No. 1087006 ID: eb0a9c

Psst! You forgot to add 'Thread 2'!

Laxal,
Short,
Trevor (GTAV)
>>
No. 1087012 ID: 29a339

>>1086982
> Rhinothran
> Big dick twink
> You've always suspected you have a thumparum ancestor cause while you lack the usual stature of your species you more than make up for it with libedo and energy.
>>
No. 1087013 ID: 2bd980

Could we do a Laxal twink and his Getten daddy?
>>
No. 1087029 ID: 340fd5

i was gonna say speedy bunny

but boomer goat is funny and the ability to give give no fucks, nay, negative fucks
would be a great asset in this hell
>>
No. 1087181 ID: 9d3b39

Hjoreth, tall and lean with glasses and piercings
>>
No. 1087233 ID: f2320a

>>1086986
Support
>>
No. 1087240 ID: 4f77f8

Getten twink, Happy go lucky!
>>
No. 1087271 ID: 681cb5
File 171158379002.png - (83.09KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
1087271

An old Getten , far beyond his prime, someone who’d rather stay at home and take a nap then deal with this nonsense. As someone who has already has sired over a dozen children, and half of those children have sired a dozen grandkids each at least, he isn’t someone that is looking to make even more kids. Yet, he just had to tell that old witch that the soup she had made for him didn’t have enough salt, and thus he was cursed to suffer the worst of agonies forever! Or until he’s fucked at least ten predator’s silly in less of a week, whichever comes first. Welp, time for one last breeding job…

Preparing for his journey, he retrieves his old gear that’s been lying untouched for years, the gear of a…

Marauder, who uses brute force and all kinds of ropes, knots and ball gags to subdue their targets.
Wizard, who have mastered the art of divination, transmutation and summoning.
Druid, who bends the very nature around us to their will.

Oh… and what’s his name again?
>>
No. 1087272 ID: 19ea25

Marazhan the druid. You've sown your oats plenty between the soil and those under you
>>
No. 1087273 ID: a7a180

Gotherd the wizard.
>>
No. 1087274 ID: 365de0

>>1087271
Marauder, because who doesn't want a big daddy goat to manhandle them into submission?
>>
No. 1087275 ID: 4af6ac

Caine the Wizard, cause a summon will be easier on the back and body of a horny old goat, and magic just gets better with age.
>>
No. 1087276 ID: 26801d

jimmy dean the marauder
>>
No. 1087280 ID: 5ebd37

Bahravus the marauder, he may be old but he's still got it.
>>
No. 1087281 ID: 9f1a6c

Druid, gotta give him the ol' walking cane
>>
No. 1087282 ID: 795471

love me tf stuff, so, WIZARD also smoll possibility of dragon tiddy so, VOTE WIZARD DAMN IT!
>>
No. 1087283 ID: 795471

love me tf stuff, so, WIZARD also smoll possibility of dragon tiddy so, VOTE WIZARD DAMN IT!
>>
No. 1087291 ID: cb001e

Wizard! Not a lot of nature guaranteed down there, and those old bones can't rely on brute force. There's only one reliable old bone here! Heehe heh ehehh

As for a name, how about Gerthicus?
>>
No. 1087294 ID: a8fe14

>>1087280
For name, i support Bahravus

Because goats goes "ba-a-a-a." Makes for good pun.
>>
No. 1087296 ID: 9d3b39

I'm bad at names so I'll stay out of that but definitely voting wizard for class.
>>
No. 1087297 ID: 273c18

wizard.
>>
No. 1087300 ID: e5e504

>>1087271
Marauder, while not ideal tells a great story from someone who relied on pure strengh in his youth, but has to compensate the frailty of age with cunning and experience.
So, Marauder.
Name: Richard Bock
N
>>
No. 1087301 ID: 907fe0

>>1087271
Baarakus the wizard.

Because pervy old wizard is a time honored trope
>>
No. 1087303 ID: 37587f

Marauder Bahravus is reporting for duty and ready get this shit done with.
>>
No. 1087309 ID: 7b156c

Im changing vote from druid to wizard. We can have fun body modification spells this way
>>
No. 1087311 ID: 19ea25

Pity. Druid would've gotten us plant tentaaacles and fellowship with the plant race.
>>
No. 1087312 ID: 3f89df

Wizard cause cute boobie lizard is included with the class
>>
No. 1087326 ID: 681cb5
File 171167317814.png - (90.71KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
1087326

Your name is Bahravus the vigorous, a once… well, you wouldn’t say great, but maybe decent, wizard of the arts of Divination, Transmutation and summoning. With the power of divination you can see beyond your normal eyes, into places that’s far away, hidden or hasn’t yet happened. Transmutation, meanwhile, means you can change one object to another, or change its properties. You never did figure out how to de-age someone, though. Finally, summoning. In the past you were able to call on the aid of powerful demons and other outsiders, but now… well, now only your imp Maz answers to your calls.

Maz: ”I am known as Mazharahanzallanazhen, mortal!” the small imp on your shoulders bellows out in a surprisingly deep voice for his stature, “In the forbidden tongue, ‘The one who consume worlds and fucks gods’, a title fitting my many deeds.”
Bahravus: “Of course it is.” you roll your eyes, “And I’ve told you to stop reading my mind, Maz.”
Maz: ”Then stop thinking so loud, mortal.” the imp flexes his wings, making them flap slowly in the air, “Kehehehe! I do not demand you to stop hearing, do I?”

Maz might not be anything more than a small imp, but he’s been a loyal friend since you summoned him in your youth... not to mention, he’s surprisingly helpful if you can get past his lust for sex… and gluttony… and pride, envy, laziness, anger problems and greed. He is a demon, after all…

Maz: ”And not just any fiend, mortal. Kehehe!” he gives you a wicked, tooth filled smile, “But one that has sired children with the very gods!”
Bahravus: ”Uh huh…” you shake your head, “I’m sure you have, Maz.”
Maz: ”What do you desire? Proof? Kehehe! I do not speak falsehoods, mortal!”

What you actually want right now is to sit down in your favorite armchair with a good book, a nice glass of wine and some cheese, but instead you’re forced on another adventure all because a witch couldn’t take some criticism. But that is in the past… and you can only change the future.

Focusing your energy into your crystal orb, you throw your sight across the nearby hills in front of you…
>>
No. 1087327 ID: 681cb5
File 171167318887.png - (74.01KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
1087327

…and find the entrance you seek on the other side. Barely a hundred meters away, the way into the temple of the Vore Goddess awaits... and there only seems to be one guard there, who’s currently asleep.

Maz: ”Oh look! A cute Sakkilian gal!” Maz whispers into your ear in a sultry tone, licking his lips as he does so, “Kehehe, let’s fuck her before eating her!”
Bahravus: ”That’s clearly a man, Maz.”
Maz: ”Oh look! A cute Sakkilian guy!” Maz whispers into your ear in a sultry tone, licking his lips as he does so, “Let’s fuck him before eating him!”
Bahravus: *Sigh*

Some part of you is still optimistic enough to think you’re lucky, to find this place so unguarded… but your experience tells you something is off. Is it a trap? Or are they really that incompetent?

Remember, your goal here is to make ten predators bear your child, nothing more. Any gold, jewels or magical trinkets can be ignored.

Maz: ”Speak for yourself, mortal.” with a wide grin, the imp continues, “I am here to collect that of value. That is the contract we agreed on.”
>>
No. 1087332 ID: a7a180

Be on your guard, but for now it looks like you could bypass the one guard easily. Just be aware of snares and tripwires set up to alert him.
>>
No. 1087333 ID: feca34

Well, how about you transmute his clothes into bonds to keep him still, and Maz can fuck his mouth to keep him quiet while you investigate the rest of the area more closely? Hm. So, transmuting objects... no living transmutations, then? As for summoning... only Maz, huh. Is that just full summoning? I wonder if you could open small temporary holes for other demons to at least stick something through for a moment... or having something stuck through to them...
>>
No. 1087334 ID: 4af6ac

Aside from the obvious bait of whatever pots and rugs are laying about (perhaps someone is redecorating, or this Sakkilian is engaging in trade with the residents), that vent could be cover for someone. Most importantly, there is some sort of trap just behind the teeth, on the tongue.
Don't suppose you can turn a guy into a gal? He's a predator, and every pred counts, bonus points if made smaller. How well does your future sight work? Can't just predict every trap you'll stumble across?
>>
No. 1087335 ID: 365de0

>>1087327
Offer to pound the living daylights out of him.
>>
No. 1087339 ID: 795471

hmm, if we can transmute living things, shrink him and get rid of his limbs, instant fleshlight, if we can't, clothes to bindings is probably a good call, also what's the effect of using transmutation on the brain?
>>
No. 1087349 ID: 5ebd37

How's your dom game? You could use a guide, and this guy would look good tied up in ropes transmuted from the rug.
>>
No. 1087381 ID: 56db77

>>1087327
Just what are the limits of our trnsmutatuin? If we can swap this guys sex we could potentially knock up a predator before we even go into the temple.
>>
No. 1087429 ID: 681cb5
File 171176784088.png - (96.88KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
1087429

>I wonder if you could open small temporary holes for other demons to at least stick something through for a moment... or having something stuck through to them.
…you haven’t actually considered that at all. In your youth, you were able to temp them to enter this world completely with ease, but now? They might be a lot more agreeable if they don’t need to cross over properly… and surely they wouldn’t deny some quick fun, would they?
>How well does your future sight work? Can't just predict every trap you'll stumble across?
As the teaching of Chronomancer Melchior states, the more you know of the future the harder it is to change. Thus, you try to gaze into it as little as possible, only trying to grasp the small details that will aid you to steer it properly.

>No living transmutations, then?
Oh, you can transmute living things as well, if time and the subject allow it. The more the one getting changed resist said change, the harder it is to achieve. Thus, it is easy to say, make your own cock huge momentarily, but very difficult to shrink a dick on someone that really don’t want a tiny member.
>what's the effect of using transmutation on the brain?
Don’t. That’s it.
>Don't suppose you can turn a guy into a gal?
It would be possible if you had a bit of time as well as a willing soon to be gal. You don’t think you have it in you anymore to forcefully change someone.
>If we can transmute living things, shrink him and get rid of his limbs, instant fleshlight.
While shrinking is easy enough, even when he fights back, but removing limbs? Eh, you probably need a better way to do it. Still, this robe doesn’t keep the cold out as it used to do and you wouldn’t say no to a proper cock warmer right now, especially one as cute as this lizard twink.

>You could use a guide, and this guy would look good tied up in ropes transmuted from the rug.
While it’s easy to change the fabric of the rug into the shape of a rope, actually tying it around him without him waking up is another matter. Luckily, you have Maz for that, as the imp is small, light and quiet. Carrying one end of the rope, the little imp flies around the torso of the sleeping guard and let the cable entwine the twink. Of course, as you neither have the knowhow or the finesse to tie a proper knot, you simply cut off and fuse the thread with itself, creating small hoops that are keeping the Sakkilian tied down. As the guard finally awakes, he tries to groggily stand up before falling flat on his face.

Maz: ”Why, it looks like I’ve caught myself a mortal twink…” the imp proclaims as he sits down on the poor Sakkilian’s snout, “A fine snack for an little Imp like myself, Kehehe!”
Bahravus: ”Don’t tease the poor boy, servant.”
Maz: ”Oh, you’re no fun, Master. I like playing with my food, after all.” rubbing his belly sensually, he continues, “Did you hear that? You’re going to end up in this little imp belly soon enough.” He pats his stomach, “Just imagine, your large form getting force into my tight, warm little gut, hmm?”
Bahravus: ”Maz, stop fooling around and-” Suddenly, you hear something rustle behind you, “Wait, what was that?”
>>
No. 1087430 ID: 681cb5
File 171176785325.png - (89.98KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
1087430

Turning around, you suddenly find yourself surrounded by two tall and muscular Sakkilian ladies, both armed with wicked looking spears. The one without a helmet gives you a tooth filled smile, knowing full well that you’ve walked right into their trap.

Sakkilian Lady: ”See, I told you.” the left one snickers, “Our little brother makes great bait.”
Helmeted Sakkilian: ”But what did we catch, sister?” her voice echoes inside her helmet, “An old man that’s barely able to stand, let alone be of use.”
Sakkilian Lady: ”You’re right. This one is not fit to be a thrall of burden.” looking you up and down, she continue, “And he’s probably leathery and sinewy. I’ve never liked eating mossbacks like him.”
Helmeted Sakkilian: ”Not to mention, even if anyone would want to breed with this old geezer, he probably can’t even get his cock hard.” Pointing towards Maz, she asks, “But what is that small flying pest he has with him?”
Maz: ”Hey!” the imp yells back, clearly offended, “I’m not just some little pest, I’m the great MA-”
Sakkilian Lady: ”I believe that’s an imp. A minor demon.” the leftmost warrior interrupts, not even acknowledging the imp, “They are not from this world.”
Helmeted Sakkilian: ”I’ve never had imp before…” you can hear her tummy rumble, “Maybe this wasn’t such a waste of time after all, sister.”
Sakkilian Lady: ”You there, old man.” she points at you with her spear, “Give us the imp and you will be allowed to leave.”
Maz: ”What!? Master can’t do that!”
Sakkilian Lady: ”But if you refuse, then… well…” the Sakkilian smile widens, “We’ll slice and dice yah…”
Helmeted Sakkilian: ”Before feeding you to the first Ratling or slime we find, gramps.” With a crack of her whip, she turns towards Maz, “Hand over the imp now!”

Bah… younglings today… always complicating things.
>>
No. 1087431 ID: a7a180

Shrinking these two seems much more important right now. They want this imp? He might be more monster than they can handle!
If you stay near their brother, they will have to be more careful with their weapons. ...Hopefully.
>>
No. 1087434 ID: 365de0

>>1087430
How complicated would it be to transmute their clothing into bondage?
>>
No. 1087435 ID: 5ebd37

How fast is transmutation? Could you just melt their weapons? While making an innuendo about how they can't keep it up?
>>
No. 1087440 ID: 340fd5

>>1087434
heh theyll already wearing collars as it is, only have to do half the work.
>>1087430
hell yeah

although saving the weapon trick for later may be better
a spear isnt an easy weapon to cut yourself loos with and it makes a decent anchor for bindings.

whatever he does
let the mouthy imp act as a distraction while you get the spell of
you probably have time to do it anyway but there isnt a reason to tire yourself with flashy casting. leisure is the life for an old oat like you afterall.
>>
No. 1087452 ID: b2d298

Two very breedable sakkilians there, act the shy flustered old man to buy time, gets their names.
Maz can hear your thoughts: direct him to fly over slowly and distract them by pretending to go through with the trade, and tempt them with his words and meat.
Three options to use or mix: helmet lady gets blinded and gagged while skirt lady gets her legs bound, choke them both out with the collars, or make their metal attire and weapons heavy as fuck. Helmet would take care of one and the other might come to her aid, giving time to restrain her better.
Living transmutation will take too long
>>
No. 1087453 ID: 795471

I am morbidly curious now about brain transmutation, but I get the feeling it's not going to be a thing, so I'll just suggest clothing to bondage along with the others, but I'll also suggest a little experiment, you never managed to make yourself younger, but perhaps you could steal some vitality from these lizards, make em weak and bulliable, and get some of your youth back in the process
>>
No. 1087454 ID: 795471

alright cursed thought, instead of just stealing their strength just turn them into cock mass
>>
No. 1087455 ID: 795471

also maybe have mercy on the brother and take him under our wing... after a long stint as a cockwarmer, it's cold out here.
>>
No. 1087459 ID: f2320a

>>1087430
Youth lifespan is important also clothing transmutation time we need more tools or servants
Also chop of limb then transmute with that parting like clay
>>
No. 1087461 ID: 64faaa

>>1087434
>>1087435
>>1087452
^This.
Transmute their clothes or weapons to defeat them, use the imp as a distraction if necessary.

People who come here are always kinky, so make sure to belittle them like a good dom after they are captured, & imperiously explain your plans for them (If they know what kind of transmutation they are in-for, they are more likely to accept it. As mentioned, they are here, so we *know* they're kinky).

Then, whatever you decide on, make sure the family stays together.

I think there might be some body-envy between these siblings, so I suggest fusing them into one body with the best features of all three. And re-distrubute mass to enhance assets.
The sisters are probably tired of being strong & responsible, & the brother is probably tired of being bossed around by them. So Make sure the brother is in charge of the new body, & maybe put the sisters into a demeaning position in the new body. Maybe merge their faces into the breasts of the new body, or merge one of them into the cock-slit/sheath (so her lips are always wrapped around their member) & merge the other into the vagina so she has to taste & suck on whatever the brother decides to stick inside.

>>1087455
After all that, take the three of them (mainly the brother) on as servants/guards/apprentices. Of course, with the mass of 3 people in 1 body, they will be quite large, so make sure to transmute their armor into convenient piercings that can be used to control them if they get rowdy.
>>
No. 1087462 ID: 19ea25

A gold mask with small eyeholes can easily be made into a mask that cannot see with transmutation.
>>
No. 1087468 ID: 940726

>>1087430
That one on the left has a nice-looking belt. It would look even better with her wrist cuffs chained to it.

She seems smug and easily distracted. Take a peek into the future and look for one where she has her hands on her hips for a while. That'll let you give her a nice surprise for when she realizes she's not in control of this situation.

For the other one, you can use the grass to make some ropes around her feet and lock her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs when she bends down to untangle them, or make her top tickle her spine and lock her cuffs and collar together behind her back.

I've got a weird idea. Your goal is to impregnate ten predators. Does it have to be with your own cock? Would it still count if you transmuted someone else's cock to replace their sperm with yours? Because you've got a nice tied-up twink right there and I bet he'd love a chance to get back at his bossy sisters. Just make sure to get his own cum out of his system first so it doesn't mix. If he's too uppity to let you do that, we'll just need to give him a seamless chastity cage until he learns his new role.
>>
No. 1087471 ID: 340fd5

>>1087430
update to my last answer
bondage seems to be the common element
but i think theyd be less likely to immediately notice the whips being merged with the cuffs than the cloth, they are already shaped like rope. so use em where the metal wouldnt be convenient.
closing the eye holes of the mask is a good idea
still use imp as distraction

i vote against debilitating body mods, the goal is to knock up some predators. if you mess em up here and theyll just get eaten.
>>
No. 1087472 ID: 5a7a53

>>1087430
What about divination? Could you share a divination that showed you were virile enough to breed them?
>>
No. 1087473 ID: 85a6e8

> ”Not to mention, even if anyone would want to breed with this old geezer, he probably can’t even get his cock hard.”
An insult you oughtn't take lying down, and an invitation to introduce a distraction.
>>
No. 1088189 ID: 681cb5
File 171252662986.png - (147.98KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
1088189

>Make all their clothes into bondage gear! Turn the grass into rope! Fuse them all into one body! Do it all by just looking at them!
Slow down, whippersnappers, you’re not some Arch-mage who can bend reality on a whim! There are limits to your powers!
>How fast is transmutation? Could you just melt their weapons? Maybe transmute their clothing into bondage?
It depends. There are a few rules you need to follow, the most important one being that you need to be in direct contact with whatever you want to change. As for time, it depends on what you’re trying to do. The further you wander from the original state of the material, the longer and harder it will be to achieve. Thus, fusing a pair of bronze wrist cuffs with a bronze belt only takes a second, while making a bronze chain out of grass would take years. The only exception is unmaking changes you’ve already done, as that is as simple as thinking about it, even at a distance.

>Two very breedable Sakkilians there.
Bahravus: ”Why, young lady...” you take a moment to look her up and down, taking special note of her bronze bracers and belt, “I’m certain we can come to a mutual beneficial bargain.”
Sakkilian Lady: “Bargain? Ha!” she laughs before giving you a wide grin, “No, there won’t be a bargain. Give us the imp.” Pointing towards her belly, she adds, “Or we’ll just eat you, even if you’re too stubborn to become fat at a decent pace.”
Maz: ”NahNah! Can’t catch me!” you hear Maz voice ring out, “You’re too slow, mortal!”
Helmeted Sakkilian: “Hey!” the other Sakkilian warrior throws herself towards the imp, but fails miserably at catching him, “Get over here, you little snack!”
Bahravus: ”I am Bahravus, an old and powerful wizard.” you tell her while shifting your weight, moving ever so slightly closer to her, “What shall I call you, mighty warrior?”
Sakkilian Lady: “Your grave, if you don’t give us the imp, gramps.” glancing over her shoulder, she continues, “And if you want to sign your final resting place before I gulp you down, be my guest. Otherwise I don’t care what you’re called, old man. After all, you’ll either digest or leave soon enough.”
Bahravus: ”You should care that I am a wizard, young lady.” once again, you shift your weight to your other leg, moving another foot closer, “After all, I can give our offspring magical abilities.”
Sakkilian Lady: “HA! Dream on, gray-haired goat!” with a tooth filled smile, she chuckles, ”Our virginities are destined to be broken by a powerful predator warrior!” and finally her hands rests near her hips, “not some fat elderly piece of meat.”
Maz: ”Maybe you should be quicker if you didn’t have such a fat ass!” you hear the imp taunt the other warrior, “FAT ASS!”
Helmeted Sakkilian: “Stop flying around, you little- off!” taking a kick to her snout, the helmet wearing Sakkilian stumbles back a bit, “Damn, that kick packed a punch!”
Sakkilian Lady: “Heh.” the lady in front of you smirks, getting distracted by what’s happening behind her, “What’s wrong, sister? Getting bested by a little imp?”

Leaning forward, you gently touch both of her bracers, quickly fusing them with her bronze belt. She didn’t even notice.
>>
No. 1088190 ID: 681cb5
File 171252665004.png - (148.42KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
1088190

With surprising speed, you slide past the warrior in front of you and grab the sides of the other ones helmet.

Sakkilian Lady: “What the-” the first Sakkilian finally notice her hands being stuck to her waist, “Why can’t- WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?”
Helmeted Sakkilian: “Huh? Who did-” and before the other one can react, you’ve removed the singular eye hole she had, “GAH! MY EYE! I’M BLIND!”
Maz: ”Wow, nice tits!” seeing the opportunity, the small imp grabs the warriors top and pull it upwards, releasing her massive chest from its captivity, “Can’t wait to feel those two badonkers slide down my shaft.”
Helmeted Sakkilian: “GET OFF ME!” she yells, flailing blindly in the general direction of the imp, not even noticing you’re there, “Gah, get over here, you little imp!”

>What about divination? Could you share a divination that showed you were virile enough to breed them?
Finding a future you desire is near impossible and requires massive luck. No, divination is mostly useful to see the here and now or trying to figure out the consequences of your current actions. Besides, they clearly wouldn’t believe you anyway

>Perhaps you could steal some vitality from these lizards, make ‘em weak and bulliable.
That should be possible; though you need to make sure they can’t fight back while you do so.
>Instead of just stealing their strength just turn them into cock mass.
Now for that you don’t even need magic thanks to the blessing of the demi-gods. You just need them to want to become your cock just as much as you want to absorb them.
>I've got a weird idea. Your goal is to impregnate ten predators. Does it have to be with your own cock?
It needs to be your child, nothing more. In fact, nothing is stopping you from turning this little lizard twink into another dispenser of your seed.

Bahravus: ”You there, Sakkilian boy.” the young lad looks up at you, “Do you want the chance to get back at your bossy sisters?” He doesn’t answer, but his eyes light up when he hears your suggestion, “Help us take them down and I’ll let you breed one of them to your cock’s content.”
Sakkilian Lady: “Oh please.” the helmetless Sakkilian smirks, “He’s nothing by a weak coward. He knows if he does anything to piss me off he’ll spent another week on my tits. Isn’t that right, little bro?”
Bahravus: ”See, boy, are you really going to put up with this?” you say, as you turn towards the still bound warrior… but instead the only thing you can see is her wrist cuffs and shirt lying on the ground, “Wait, where did you-”
>>
No. 1088191 ID: 681cb5
File 171252666199.png - (94.38KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
1088191

Sakkilian Lady: “SURPRISE ASS ATTACK!”
Bahravus: ”BLUH!?”
>>
No. 1088192 ID: 681cb5
File 171252667220.png - (83.27KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
1088192

Before you can react, you suddenly find yourself under a rather large rear. While you wouldn’t mind it most of the time, you have a feeling this posterior doesn’t have your best interest in mind.

Sakkilian Lady: “Alright, let’s bargain old man.” she says while smothering you under her cheeks, “Tell your imp to feed himself to my sister, or I’ll suck you up into my rump.”
Helmeted Sakkilian: “Gah! I can’t get my helmet off!” you can hear the other Sakkilian yell, “Brother, stop being useless and help me!”
Lizard Twink: “I’m still tied down…” a high-pitched voice answers, “I’d love to help if someone FREED ME!”
Sakkilian Lady: “Nah, let that wimp be.” the one sitting on you says, “He deserves it for being so darn weak.” before she starts moving her hips side to side, pressing your snout even deeper into her ass, “Now, as for you…”
Bahravus: ”Mff?”
Sakkilian Lady: “You have your offer.” the warrior chuckles, making her rear rumble, “Feed us the imp or become rump fat!”
>>
No. 1088193 ID: 7c55ad

lick lick
>>
No. 1088196 ID: b27dbb

Transmute that tailplug into a much more distracting shape. Or shrink her to lighten the load, slowly so she doesn’t notice. Or both!
>>
No. 1088198 ID: 2a82d3

In retrospect, a frontal assult wasn't a wise decision as a mage. What would happen if she did eat a demon? Could that negatively affect her in some way? If not, could you make a bluff as such to stall for time?

Before you accept her terms, it seems you're need to first teach them that magic is stronger than brute force, or more probably enforce your belief as such. Can you outmatch her vitality with your experience? Would they accept you as their stud then?

How good are you at self-transmutation? Being able to mold your tougue to her ideal shape would be real helpful right now. In fact, a dick where they wouldn't expect it is a great way to catch them off guard. (Being another way to impregnate would be a nice bonus.) That's the kind of kinky stuff you pick up in the company of demons, right?

>In fact, nothing is stopping you from turning this little lizard twink into another dispenser of your seed.
>He’s nothing by a weak coward.
You see the issue here, right? Remember the natural law of these lands. If he can or won't dominate, any child he conceives won't count as yours. On the other hand, that could make him a good conduit for your summons. He's used to it, after all.

Then again, he might instead want to be strong like his sister. You could help him with that. The catch is your magic would turn him to be "like his sister", if you catch my drift. As in a viable breeding partner for you.
>>
No. 1088200 ID: eb0a9c

Transmute plug into artifact
Feces and Urine -> Battery Energy -> Activate Spikes
>>
No. 1088202 ID: b40fdf

>>1088192
Transmute the plug in her butt to be smaller, then undo the transmutation.

Unbind the lizard boy.
>>
No. 1088205 ID: 795471

if she wanted to absorb us she probably should have landed on our chest and out of range of our mouth... actually idea, transmute some of the moisture on her eyes into salt, and the rest into capsasian, that should be blinading and painful enough for you to escape, and the pain would probably make her willing to become a cock to escape the pain.
>>
No. 1088207 ID: 795471

alternatively if we need to touch the eyes pure capsasian in the ass should suffice
>>
No. 1088211 ID: 40ef3b

She has a Wjares buttplug in her ass. Would foresight allow you to see if you should be removing it (ie will it empower her to swallow you regardless/outside the temple), or keeping it in place without sealing your fate? Her egghole is virgin, so that shouldn't be swallowing you.
What an ass, spank it and lick that cunny, distract her and expand the plug, give it a handle for leverage.

If Maz can slip away and free the brother, they may be able to turn the tide on the blinded one together while you distract the one sister.

Serious question though, how can her sister eat our imp without removing her helmet? And could you not just unsummon and resummon him once you're in a better position?
>>
No. 1088224 ID: 5ebd37

>>1088198
Use autotransmutation to give her a real tongue fucking, and that's one impregnation done.
>>
No. 1088251 ID: 37587f

Cant we use auto transmutation to make our fur real bristly and stingy to give her a real ache if she tries any funny businness? Or use it to male us slippery and capable of getting out at any moment? Actuallly, what are the limits of our magical powers?
>>
No. 1088294 ID: 64faaa

>>1088196
>>1088198
>>1088207
Any & all of these sound like a good way of distracting the one on Bahravus's face.
Shrinking her should be particularly useful.
>>
No. 1088356 ID: 9d3b39

So how exactly would the imp even be eaten by the sister considering her helmet is stuck and won't let the imp through to her mouth? (Yes I know there's ub and av but she said feed which implies eating.)
>>
No. 1088361 ID: 340fd5

>>1088192
well getting some distance with the imp wouldv been ideal but not much to be done about that now.
if you can telepathically link with the imp have him free the brother

magic may be hard from here but maybe her tail and/or that plug could do with a pull.
be a dirty old man and stick your thumb in there along side it.
>>
No. 1089143 ID: 681cb5
File 171347959831.png - (96.29KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
1089143

>What would happen if she did eat a demon? Could that negatively affect her in some way?
Her? No. But Maz would be reborn as mortal again, which he doesn’t want. Demons can’t multiply with each other, instead needing a mortal host to breed to create demon young… or they can corrupt a mortal by eating and digesting them, making their meal come back as a demon. The opposite is also true, as eating a demon will purify it and make its soul mortal again. So if you want Maz the imp to remain an imp, don’t let him get nommed.
>Unbind the lizard boy.
You focus for a second on his binds and return them to their natural state… which is just a bunch of carpet parts. Now, let’s see what he does…

>Would foresight allow you to see if removing the buttplug is a good idea?
The buttplug being removed will end with you taking a guided tour through her digestive system, unless you can ensure she’s “beaten” beforehand.
>Can’t we use auto transmutation to make our fur real bristly and stingy to give her a real ache if she tries any funny business?
Sure, you would become quite the pain in her ass if you really wanted too… but that would be rude, not to mention unsexy.


Grabbing two handfuls of that ass, you begin to greedily lap at the virgin pussy in front of you, sticking your tongue deep into her strawberry flavored folds.

Sakkilian Lady: “Ngg… that’s good…” she moans while moving her hips to give you a better angle, “But not good enough, gramps. I have enough toys back- AH!?” and then you hit her with one of your old tricks, the massive vibrating tongue! “OH WJARES, THAT TONGUE!?”

For a second you consider pulling your seed from you sack into your tongue, but you rather not change yourself that much. Besides, you want her to beg you to breed her, not secretly knocking her up when she isn’t looking. That’s for weaklings and rogues. Instead, you start to focus on her form… and making her smaller…
>>
No. 1089144 ID: 681cb5
File 171347960831.png - (87.70KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
1089144

Her body starts to slowly shrink, as her mind is too distracted by the tongue kissing her lower lips and massaging her clit. In fact, she doesn’t even notice getting smaller at all…

Sakkilian Lady: “Ffffuck…” arcing her back, she moans, “I’m definitely keeping you, old man… t-this is the best… tongue…” Bucking her hips against your snout, you feel her whole body shiver as an orgasm washes over her, “Ever… ah…”

But even then you don’t give her a moment to breathe. In fact, you double your feast on her loins, changing the shape of your tongue so that it doesn’t just go deep, but also rub against both her g-spot and clit at the same time.

Sakkilian Lady: “Ngg… if you’ll g-give me boys with a tongue like this…” her breath is quick, her body shaking, “I m-might even l-let you breed me… ah…”
>>
No. 1089145 ID: 681cb5
File 171347961706.png - (88.99KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
1089145

And suddenly she finds herself slipping into your maw, as she’s now about the size of your imp.

Sakkilian Lady: “Huh?” she finally notice what you’ve been doing, “When did you get so big!?”

Usually, you just eat your prey at this point, but you’re here to impregnate gals, not turn them into goat fat. Besides, you’re sure Maz will need help with the other warrior anyway…
>>
No. 1089146 ID: a7a180

Since you're not wearing pants, just keep her tucked away like a bit of chewing gum until you finish taming her sister. Maybe you'll end up using your tongue again, and she'll be stuck between your mouth and a soft place.
>>
No. 1089150 ID: eb0a9c

Stick her in her sister
>>
No. 1089154 ID: 365de0

>>1089145
Wear her like a condom.
>>
No. 1089157 ID: 64faaa

>>1089146
This for now

>>1089150
>>1089154
this & this for later.

Need to help out your imp before he stops being an imp. Can you make him bigger?
>>1087333
Or maybe as mentioned here, open some holes as a quick distraction. Offer up other demons, to save the one that's actually "loyal" to you. It's a trick on your part (unless she actually manages to eat some of them, in which case that's totally what you meant to do.)
>>
No. 1089158 ID: 37587f

Ayo, imp's in trouble. Can you turn the clothes on the active siblings into bindings? Or make the imp taste real bad?
>>
No. 1089162 ID: 2a82d3

Both of you are have basically have hostages now. There's no way to make that sexy...

... unless you know how to do a hostage swap via kissing. How good are you at sucking face? Is there a way to have the kid help? Could you mould her helmet (thrown nearby) into something you could use to your advantage?
>>
No. 1089164 ID: 5ebd37

>>1089162
Ooh yes, swap spit and hostages.
>>
No. 1089170 ID: 340fd5

>>1089145
imp IN TROUBLE
i repeat backup is about to go by-by
seems like you can only transform things by touching them
can you open a portal-o-demon dick right into her?
she seems the sort that would just make quicker work of a meal if you tried just enticing her.
youd have to be clear about it. yell "oi thats my imp." or something
and hey youved lived through a few scrapes, and advice come to mind? maybe something the imp could do to slow her down even if you cant?

p.s.
DON'T FORGET YOUR GLASSES!
>>
No. 1089179 ID: 7c55ad

yeet the Sakkilian Lady at the other Sakkilian Lady eating your imp
>>
No. 1089992 ID: 681cb5
File 171440272792.png - (71.05KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
1089992

>Can you open a portal-o-demon dick right into her?
You need a flat surface you can touch to make a portal, something like a wall or the backside of that buttplug one of the Sakkilian had. Then you can just shove it right into her.
>Wear her like a condom.
The whole point is knocking gals up, not to have safe sex! Still, she would make a good cock warmer later…


>Swap spit and hostages.
Running up towards her, you take her by surprise. Not expecting such an aggressive action from some elderly goat, all she has time to do is turn towards you to say something. You expect she was trying to threaten to swallow Maz, but as soon as she opens her maw you shove your own snout into it, kissing her deeply. While you’ve never been a good kisser, you’re good enough to grab the imp with your tongue and pull him out from her mouth, especially as she’s still stumped by your action.

After all, who expect the wizard to charge you with a kiss?
>>
No. 1089993 ID: 681cb5
File 171440273779.png - (68.17KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
1089993

It isn’t until you pull away you notice your blunder. Maz didn’t let the other Sakkilian get swapped, instead opting to grab her and start breeding her while still in your mouth, her massive ass hanging out from your jaw as the imp starts pounding it, both of them too big to fit inside at the same time.
>>
No. 1089994 ID: 681cb5
File 171440274935.png - (77.22KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
1089994

Scared Sakkilian: “Alright, enough foreplay, old man!” the normal sized Sakkilian barks out as she kicks the spear on the ground up into her grip, “I challenge you to a proper duel of ownership! Let see of those ancient bones can keep up!”
Bahravus: ”Mfff?” you try to ask her what she means, but you almost swallow your friend instead, “Mff…”
Scared Sakkilian: “Oh, you don’t know the code?” giving you a big, toothy smile, she explains, “It’s simple. A duel between just the two of us, so no annoying imp, useless sister or annoying brother, and whoever loses all their clothes first is made a thrall for the winner.” She swing her weapon in the air, which suddenly have a lot of torn clothing on it, “So get ready to serve under my fat ass for all eternity, dork, and you better pass on some of that magic to our clutches.”

It isn’t until you feel the breeze that you notice what she did… all of your clothes below the waist is suddenly gone, belt and all.

Scared Sakkilian: “Oh, and by the way…” she gives you a coy smile as she readies her spear for another attack, “Nice cock.”

She bigger, better, faster and stronger than you by a large margin, so there’s no way you can win an even fight. Then again… serving under a big, muscular rump like that wouldn’t be that bad…
>>
No. 1089996 ID: ea9c0a

Bah! You can win! Just turn what clothes you have left into something really tough! Don't underestimate her strength, either, something REALLY tough. She only has one piece of clothing left on her. Get in close where her weapon will be hard to use, and when she grabs or claws your clothes, use the moment where she's surprised by how tough they are to make your own play. You'll have a hard time pulling it off her legs, so just sever the sides.

Spit out that traitorous imp if you can. You're the one with a curse to lift, here! Unless you can poke his balls to swap your seed in for his, or something.
>>
No. 1090003 ID: b83802

Hot as the scenario is, if that imp knocks up the sister, he will be making up for that womb, one way or another. Let your opponent get a good view of her sister being bred and your dick. Win or lose, your spawn will be legendary.

She may be quicker, but you can know her next move: Use divination to see how she will attack, catch and put a portal on the flat of her blade (assuming touch is necessary), then nab her panties while tentacles/an eager demon dick goes for her face.

For your clothes, you can either make them denser, ie tougher and smaller and more predictable to defend, or multiple unconnected pierces, straps that cannot be removed in one swoop.

The brother may try something sneaky, so be aware of him as well.
>>
No. 1090005 ID: 365de0

>>1089994
She's already broken the rules of her own duel. She tore off your bottoms while your mouth is stuffed by her sister and the imp. If she's going to fight dirty, you should, too.
>>
No. 1090013 ID: 2a82d3

"You fool! That was you plan all along! Noone catches a divination wizard by surprise!" That perfect quip is what you would say if your mouth wasn't too full.

Or did you forget use the makeout sesh as an opportunity turn her spear to that of a pool noodle? Two can play slight of hand, after all. If you didn't, did you (and can you) delay the effect to catch her by surprise. If so, it should kick in right about now. Enough time to spit and get ready to cast.

Wait a minute. Where did the boy go? Is he sneaking up on her, or us?
>>
No. 1090023 ID: a7a180

...Can you turn her sister into something to wear?
I've half a mind to swallow that fool familiar and summon him again after he's learned his lesson.
>>
No. 1090031 ID: 5ebd37

If you can grab the spear right behind the head it should be a simple transmutation to snap it off. Then you not only disarm her, you now have a weapon.
>>
No. 1090042 ID: 340fd5

>>1090013
HAH
>>1089994
if we cant do this ^

then there is at least the fact she went after us before we accepted her challenge so she cant call us a bad sport for
doing a divination now pulling the imp out just as he nuts so she gets the blast in her face
spit her sister out
THEN
casually saying "i accept" tossing the imp aside and snatching her last precious article of clothes.
>>
No. 1090048 ID: 5a7a53

>>1089994
Swallow the gal in your mouth. it would be nice to knock up the first ten predators you find but this is Wjares' turf. If your imp happens to end up in your belly too, well.. you can probably breed him into someone. Maybe he'll appreciate being larger.
>>
No. 1090051 ID: f72b35

>>1090048
>If your imp happens to end up in your belly too, well.. you can probably breed him into someone. Maybe he'll appreciate being larger.
We were given very specific reasons on why the imp should not get eaten: >>1089143

So it might be best if we don't nom the imp.
>>
No. 1090057 ID: 37587f

For the love of all wizardry, you are a professional. DO NOT FALL TO HER HONEYED WORDS. Use your transmutation to make your clothes impossible to be ripped appart. Turn your fur into something sticky so that your clothes cannot be removed or even she sticks to you and she cant get away. Shrink the couple in your mouth a little more, or make your head and throat large enough to fit them without bothering you, like a cheek pouch or something? Use divination to predict her move! Are you really gonna let this youngling school your ass? You are a freaking wizzard, with powers that bypass the "think outside the box" and go straight to the "fuck the box, the box is whatever I choose to be, I choose it to be a pyramid or circle", YOU ARE ON A MISSION FOR WJARES SAKE!
>>
No. 1090059 ID: f2320a

>>1090057
This all this
>>
No. 1090066 ID: dd3fe0

>>1090057

This!!!
>>
No. 1090102 ID: 681cb5
File 171460741813.png - (97.60KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
1090102

>"You fool! That was you plan all along! No one catches a divination wizard by surprise!"
Is exactly what a foolish wizard would bellow before getting surprised. You are a divination wizard; you know not to tempt fate.
>Can you poke his balls to swap your seed in for his, or something?
While you could turn his balls into an empty sack, if you want to get your own seed in there you’ll need to get him closer to your own seed storage.


As expected, the traitorous imp is trying to put his own young into these ladies before you can, as his demon nature would demand. Though seeing how it’s in his contract that he can have anything he can get his grubby claws on, you can’t punish him… too much. Instead, you simply opt to ruin his fun.

Holding up a single finger while pointing at the copulating couple in your mouth, you force the warrior in front of you to stop in her tracks, making her wait for a moment for your plan to come to fruition. Of course, giving her a front row seat of her sister losing her virginity and getting bred is a bonus. With the help of your future sight, you wait for the very moment before Maz blows his load to spit both him and the small Sakkilian out from your mouth. While the imp manages to fly up and land on the larger Sakkilian’s face, the smaller lizard is dragged down by her massive rear and falls to the ground.

Scarred Sakkilian: “What th-” she’s interrupted as the imp on her face starts humping and arcing his back, “Guh!? Did you just cum in my nose!?”
Maz: ”A hole is a hole, babe!”
Bahravus: ”Seeing as you’d already broken the rules of the duel…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “I was just leveling the playing field before we begun!”
Bahravus: ”Well, in that case… I accept your duel.”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Gah, get off my face, you… alright, fine, let’s fight old man!”

>>
No. 1090103 ID: 681cb5
File 171460743186.png - (52.30KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
1090103

Without hesitation, she quickly charges you for the kill. Her speed would be impossible to dodge, yet alone react too, with your old bones and reflexes. Of course, as you can know how to glimpse the future, you know where she’s striking before she does. Leaning slightly to the side, you feel her spear pass you with barely a hair from your shoulder, leaving you the opportunity the grab a hold of it right under the blade. She on her part expected this, as she quickly pulls it back with her whole body, either trying to pull you towards her or, if you let go of the spear, cut off your clothes as the blade passes by again. What she wasn’t expecting was for the spear to just pop in two, leaving her fumbling backwards.
>>
No. 1090104 ID: 681cb5
File 171460744297.png - (82.23KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
1090104

Though, with surprising speed she manage to recover and counter attack, this time to so ferociously that even if you’d see it coming you’d wouldn’t stand a chance trying to avoid it. In one swift motion she not only disarms you, throwing what’s left of the spear to the side, she also grab what’s left of your clothes and pull you close.

Scarred Sakkilian: “Looks like you made a basic mistake, old man.” she growls as she digs her claws into what’s left of your clothes, “You got into arms reach of a hungry Sakkilian.”
Bahravus: ”Oh…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Now, I’ll just rip off your clothes and shove you down my cleavage. A pervy old goat like you deserves to bounce on my chest for the rest of your days.” a toothy smile spreads across her face, “Or maybe I should just feed you to my ass?” She licks her lips before whispering, “Any last words, food?”
Bahravus: ”I got your panties…” you tell her matter of factly while showing them off in your left hand.
Scarred Sakkilian: “What?” looking down, she has to make sure you’re telling the truth, “How did you- no way you’re strong enough to rip them off barehanded!?”
Bahravus: ”Magic.”
Scarred Sakkilian: For what seems like an eternity, she just stares at you, her toothy smile never wavering, before finally muttering, “I can still just rip of your clothes and feed you to my tits without you have any chance to stop me, goat.”
Bahravus: ”But you won’t because I bested you honorably.”
Scarred Sakkilian: “…yes.”
Maz: ”And we have a winner!” the imp proclaims while lying on top of her snout, “Ding! Ding! The old man dominated to wannabe lizard warrior!”
Scarred Sakkilian: “…I’m still going to eat your imp though.”
Bahravus: ”I still need him. Of course, if you’re still around when I’m done…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Hmpf…”

>>
No. 1090105 ID: 681cb5
File 171460745301.png - (72.68KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
1090105

Scarred Sakkilian: “Alright, ‘old master’, what’s your plan for us?” she takes a step back to properly show off her nude body, “Are you just going to tie us up and use us as breeding stock? I bet this virgin pussy would be able to pop out a lot of strong children for you.” before continuing, she takes a moment to flex her muscles, “Or are we food? Lot of proteins in these muscles. Might even make a fat cock if that’s your thing.” She then slaps her ass loudly, “And I bet this fat ass would make a massive load inside that fat dick of yours!”

Scarred Sakkilian: She gets slightly distracted as her brother moans behind her, “Oh, and I guess my sis and bro are on the menu as well. I’m sure they won’t mind getting churned either.”

Scarred Sakkilian: “So, what will it be, Old Master…” she lets her hands slowly caress down her body, “What kind of sexy fatal fate do you have in store for us?”

>>
No. 1090106 ID: ea9c0a

You're going to start clearing that curse, for a start! 'Make ten predators bear your child'. And/or 'fuck at least ten predators silly'. You've got two at hand, possibly three. A good start. Get to it! They need to be fucked silly AND pregnant before you do anything else with them. I'm assuming the amount of children you have with them doesn't count, just how many you have children with, but might as well push that to the maximum. Which means getting yourself in before those other two dick-havers go first! They can have their turns after you, unless you want to go with that 'turn the boy into a dispenser of your own seed' thing you mentioned before.
>>
No. 1090109 ID: 40ef3b

Make the two males produce your seed (temporarily) before they knock up the other sister, and see about boosting all three of your output. Maz is gonna knock stuff up whenever he can, and Bro is encouraged to knock up his sisters at this point. The sisters kissing could be hot, but she'd basically be sucking bro off at that point, with the smaller sis in her mouth.

Much as she might make for a high protein meal, explain that ten predators have to bare your spawn (and probably be fucked silly) in a week. Turning her temple of a body into a highly efficient, re-impregnating 'temple' to egglaying would be a purely selfish indulgence. Whether or not you use any magic on her womb, rub those abs.
Any info on breedable preds and where they bathe would be persuasive in turning her into a meal. Need to feed her to your cock at earliest convenience, to not lose Maz.

Could tell her about your potential future children as you breed her? Their achievements as warriors and such. Or, use your knowledge of Transmutation and Divination to make her see those visions herself. Can Transmutation be used to substitute hypnosis (given enough time and contact)?

Also, make some flat disks from the scrap metal lying around, for use as portal 'fleshlights/buttplugs' now and in the future. Demons might appreciate a little action now as tribute.
>>
No. 1090110 ID: 37587f

My dude your objective is the knocking. Why aren't you knocking yet? I mean, when you abuse transmutation and the limitless power of altering flesh, the possibilities are endless... Just, uh, don't get "Daemonculaba" or "Axolotl tank" or "Tzimisce" levels of creative.
>>
No. 1090112 ID: 365de0

>>1090105
Breed them all, including the brother's balls.
>>
No. 1090149 ID: a7a180

First, give her what you took from her sister, cross two ladies off your list, and then ask them about the dungeon they guard. Where can you find more mates?
>>
No. 1090150 ID: 56db77

>>1090105
Ohh I have an idea for an experiment. We have to knock up predators right? And we know unbirth guarantees pregnancy so what if we use the shrunk siter as a condom while fucking the large sister. With luck we'll knock up the little one directly and the forciable unbirth will count as us impregnanting the big one.
>>
No. 1090151 ID: 2a82d3

Go for the "big prize", then. As scar lady will be your first in a long time, she will receive the strongest, most pent-up load you have. She'd better live up to her word about "popping out a lot of strong children". Use divination both to ensure that is the case, and to provide sweet/dirty talk to her. Ramp her up with an vivid, enticing prophecy of how swollen with she will be in her future. If you impress her enough, she might seek to live with you in the future. You should learn their names, in that case. She and her family would make a nice trophies/companions, if you weren't here on business.

It should go without saying no one here goes without bearing your burden of a curse. That includes the dude. Being a wizard is all about going hard on exploiting loopholes. There's a perfect opportunity to attack his behind while he's distracted by the dick sandwich. You could kill two birds with one stone. Rub his dick with yours to convert it, have him breed his sister, then have you breed him. (Conversation from dick to pussy optional.) Efficient!

Would they be interested in becoming your gear, like being transmute into clothes, staff, or accessories? That seems more your style, but some might consider it a fate worse than death. Of course, some wouldn't entertain the concept of being shrunk and being eaten as snacks, like they would.

You should probably interrogate them about the Passage, while you have them. (Bring out the S&M if y'all are still horny and worked up.) In no particular order:
What creatures or traps might you find in there?
What happened to any past adventurers who ventured before you?
Could you find any friendly helpful folks down there? (Perhaps there's a queen or midboss that'll be sympathetic to your cause.)
Is there anything important going down there?
They didn't happen to see any witches running in there, did they? (Lifting the curse naturally will be fun, but you never know.)
>>
No. 1090204 ID: 64faaa

>>1090109
Make the two males produce your seed, so if they decide to get some, the kid will be yours.

Then impregnate the 2 sisters.

Then keep the family together, & fuse the 3 siblings together. Give control of the shared body to the brother, since you can boss him around better than the sisters.

Regardless of what you do, gloat the whole way through. Now that the actual fighting parts are done, you gotta maintain your image.
>>
No. 1090765 ID: 340fd5

>>1090105
make sure your the one knowking up the ladies but id say dont transform the dude
seems like hes taking using that dick like a fish to water
probably better as an ally in this place than one more spent pair of legs.
the bigger mob that has your back (and protects your backside) the better.
if you dont have enough preds bred you can always knock him up last minute on the way out .
>>
No. 1091085 ID: 681cb5
File 171590457297.png - (115.65KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
1091085

Bahravus: ”The whole reason I’m here, ladies, is to come knocking.” grabbing your junk, you start to massage it lightly, just to get in the mood, “And knocking both of you up is my first task, young ones.”
Scar: ”Then come over here and put an egg in me, old man.” the Sakkilian with the scar says in a sultry tone, right as she turns around and bends over, showing of her massive rear to you, “Or you’d rather breed my sister first?”
Bahravus: ”First, I’m going to make sure any young you two bare is mine...” with a smirk, you start walking towards the imp and twink, all the while stroking your now hardening member, “So stop plowing and get over here, boys.”

With one swift motion, you grab the miniature Sakkilian and pull her off her brother’s dick, leaving both him and Maz blue balled for the moment.

Twink: ”Aw, come on!” he whines, “I was so close to popping my cherry in my sister’s tight pussy!”
Bahravus: ”Don’t worry, son.” putting a hand on his shoulder, you pull him closer, “You’ll have the chance to inbreed soon enough. I just need to transform your seed into mine first.”
Twink: ”Wait…” there is a slight confusion in his eyes, “Won’t that mean the kids won’t be mine?”
Maz: “HA!” the imp interjects, ”Like you’d ever get the chance to breed anyway, weak mortal.”
Bahravus: ”While I don’t want to be brash, the imp speaks the truth.” casually throwing away the now fucked silly pocket Sakkilian, you turn your attention towards the other males, “I’ve seen your future. You’ll pop your cherry, end up in a tummy then come back just to take your final trip sliding down a gal’s fat cock. Sorry, boy, you won’t amount to anything but a quick jerk in the end.”
Twink: ”Fuck…” his cock noticeably twitches in excitement, as he almost blows his load right here and now, “That’s hot…”
Bahravus: ”Now, come closer…” you tell them, before you start to chant your magic, “By the power of contracts, let these sacks be filled with my seed… and when the time comes, may they return to my need.”

A purple string of pure mana binds your tree sacks together, to make sure they both carry your seed from now on. Of course, seeing as your focus is elsewhere, the tiny sister returns to her original size once again. Not that it matters…

Twink: ”Um… return?”
Maz: ”Don’t think too hard about it.” the imp chuckles, trying to make sure the twink doesn’t realize just what he bound himself too, “It’s just a binding demon contract, nothing more.” Of course, Maz doesn’t seem to realize he too is now bound to your cock.
Bahravus: ”Now, stop loitering around and go breed the sisters!”

>>
No. 1091086 ID: 681cb5
File 171590458360.png - (157.80KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
1091086

Plap plap plap!

As the two sisters are making out, you and the twink flank them on each side, slamming your hips against their massive rumps over and over again, all the while your little imp is getting squished between their toned bodies.

Plap plap plap!

By Wjares, you love tight Sakkilian pussy! It’s been to long since you had the chance to plunge your member into the soft flesh of a lady, not to mention a virgin predator like this. There’s no point in foreplay or taking it slow, as you’re here to breed and nothing more!

Plap plap plap!

These soft lizard lips remind you of your second life mate, a large Sakkilian warrior who carried at least a dozen of your kids… before you turned her into prey chow. Grabbing a hold of the scarred ladies hips, you increase your speed significantly, thrusting yourself into her deepest reaches over and over again to kiss that sweet womb of hers before filling it.

Plap plap plap!

Get pregnant, you damn predator!

>>
No. 1091087 ID: 681cb5
File 171590460495.png - (80.20KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
1091087


>Could tell her about your potential future children as you breed her? Their achievements as warriors and such.
That’s odd. All you can see is the one child she’ll have now. Is it possible she won’t get pregnant again? You rather not look into it further, ‘lest you make it written in stone. Still, even if you see something or the lack there off, it might yet not come to pass.

Bahravus: ”You know… I can see the future…” you groan as you continue pounding her posterior, “And I’ve seen our future child…”
Scar: ”Ngg… then you better empty those fat nuts of yours into my fat ass!” she slaps her rear loudly, “To make sure that future comes to pass!”

One hand on your hip and the other grabbing her leg, you push yourself as deep as you possible can before you blow. Pressing your lower head against her cervix, you start shooting rope after rope of your fertile seed directly into her womb, feeding it with all the baby batter it should ever want.

Bahravus: ”F-feel that?” you stutter out between cock twitches, “This l-load will become our son… a powerful g-goat wizard.” Grabbing a hold of her ass, you plunge yourself even deeper, “He’ll breed a whole tribe of Jackals on his own.”
Scar: ”Push deeper!” she moans, “Make sure you pump our future son into my womb!”

Hilting yourself one final time, you empty what’s left of your ball batter into her, coating her womb with your life giving essence. You can feel your sack contract one final time, as your last shot finally overfill her hungry hips and makes your seed leak out around you.

Scar: ”Ah… Wjares damn, goat cock is amazing…” she whispers as you pull out your already softening member from her, making your seed gush out onto the grass below, “So, do you see any more kids you’ll pump into my rump?”
Bahravus: ”Sadly no.” you huff, looking around for somewhere to sit, “You’ll only carry one child… before either getting eaten or transformed permanently.”
Scar: ”Fuck…” she plunges her hand into her still seed filled nether and starts to pleasure herself, “That’s hot…”

Behind you, you can feel the twink finally knocking up his sister, having put her in a proper mating press not long ago.

Bahravus: ”By the way, what are your names?”
Scar: ”Who cares?” she gives you a tooth filled smile, “We’re just your playthings, nothing more, old master.”

>>
No. 1091088 ID: 681cb5
File 171590461885.png - (97.89KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
1091088

Taking a seat at the entrance to the passage, you try to catch your breath… but you barely manage to sit down before the two Sakkilian ladies are on you, craving your prey cock once again.

Gutslut: ”Damn, these nuts are soft…” the one you didn’t fuck whispers, nuzzling against your still rather hefty sack, “I wish I was bred by this mighty schlong instead of our brothers tiny ween.”
Scar: ”Well, I’m sure our old master won’t mind another round…” the lady with a scar lays down behind you, “Or do you have any other ideas for us, hmm?”
Gutslut: ”Mmm, can’t get enough of this sack…” the one between your legs mumble, before she starts kissing you balls over and over again, “I bet he would fit both of us in there… All snug and warm…”
Scar: ”Damn sis.” the other one smirks, as she watches you slowly growing hard again, “I knew you were a gutslut, but wanting to get churned by the first prey cock we run across?”
Gutslut: ”Oh please.” Sticking out her tongue towards her sister, she teases, “Like you haven’t been fantasizing about being turned into another inch on it.”
Scar: ”To be fair, it’s a sweet ass cock.”
Gutslut: ”Wjares, it is…”

Wjares damn it, girls, give an old man a break. You’d rather just lie down and take a nap right now, but these two thots won’t leave you alone. In fact, you’d rather just stay home and take a snooze in your hammock, if it wasn’t for this darn curse. *Sigh* but what is an old man too do…? Breeding is a hard but honest work, at least.

Bahravus: ”So, ladies…” you huff, “What do you know about the Passage? What can I expect inside?”
Scar: ”Huh? Why are you asking us?” the scarred lady smirks, “We don’t know.”
Gutslut: ”We’re just here to trade.” the other one says between nuzzles, “Our tribe is down there right now.”
Bahravus: ”Wait, so you know nothing?” as the one below continue worshipping your bag of baby holding, the other one grabs your now hard member and starts to jerk it slowly, “Nothing about the traps? Or creatures? Nothing important?”
Scar: ”Well, there is the market.” she says absent mindedly, being more focused on your cock, “You know, the one we’re trading with?”
Gutslut: ”It’s a holy day today!” the other one smiles widely towards you, “So all the predators around come here to trade and exchange hunting secrets.”
Bahravus: ”So… you can’t tell me anything?”
Scar: ”…we do know the password to get in.”
Gutslut: ”But we’re not telling… unless you make it worth our time~”

Gah, young people today… no respect for their elders… you’d rather take a nap than deal with these horny gals, but it is what it is…

>>
No. 1091089 ID: 365de0

>>1091088
I want to bind them as more imp servants after they give birth. Have the mothers of your children flutter around you as small sexy trophies.
>>
No. 1091095 ID: 5ebd37

>>1091089
That's a good idea.

In the meantime, maybe these two could introduce you to the tribe? You could clear your problem in one fell swoop.
>>
No. 1091107 ID: aad029

Well, perhaps you can test out that idea of opening up some holes for demons to stick parts of themselves through. There are plenty of goat demons, if that's what they have a taste for. Perhaps the one you didn't oracle for can even take a couple bonus demons in her along with your offspring, restock the local population. Maybe some demon would even offer you something in return for the chance?
>>
No. 1091311 ID: 681cb5
File 171616436493.png - (110.84KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
1091311

>I want to bind them as more imp servants after they give birth. Have the mothers of your children flutter around you as small sexy trophies.
Sadly, you can’t transform people into the demons. The only way to become one is to either be born from the union of a demon and a mortal, or to be consumed by a demon and be reborn as one. Well, you should feed them to Maz, but even then you’re not sure if they’ll even become imps and not some other form of demon.

>In the meantime, maybe these two could introduce you to the tribe? You could clear your problem in one fell swoop.
Scar: ”And sharing you with the other gals?” the scarred Sakkilian behind you smirks, “No way.”
Gutslut: ”Besides, we’re not helping unless you make it worth time, remember?” her sister plants a small kiss on the top of your member, “And I mean something more than allowing us to suck you dry.” before engulfing the whole thing in one go, making you moan as her snout buries itself in your hairy crotch.

>Perhaps you can test out that idea of opening up some holes for demons to stick parts of themselves through.
Scar: ”Demons? Big ones?” grabbing her sisters head, she pulls her towards you, forcing your penis as deep as it can down her throat, “If they got even finer cocks than this, we might just talk~”
Gutslut: ”Mff…” the lizard between your legs tries to talk, “Mff mmg mmf?”
Bahravus: ”Oh, I’m sure I can find some big, fat demon cock for you to ride.” for the first time in a long time, you smile widely, “All I need is some of your… ah… excitement.”
Scar: ”Well, my sister seems rather excited…” she whispers in a sultry tone, keeping her twin’s head firmly impaled on your member, “So show us… what can you do, old man?”
Gutslut: ”Mff!?” the gutslut down below tries to pull herself away from you, but her sisters refuses to let go, making her start choking on your cock, “Mmmmff…”
Bahravus: ”Then witness this.”

Walking up the nearby cliff wall, pulling along the non-scarred reptile to make sure she keeps sucking you off, you draw a few quick sigils on it. Then, taking a step back, you flex your muscle and focus you power through your wand… which just happens to be your dick.

Bahravus: ”Corrupted souls of the underworld, heed my call!” you bellow out, your body shaking as the power of lust courses through it, “I COMMAND YOU! Come here and put a few more babies into these horny bitches so I can go fuck more important things! COME, and breed these thots!” and with that you fire off your magic wand, pumping a load of seed straight into the hungry belly of the Sakkilian still hanging off your cock, “I SUMMON THEE FROM YOUR PRISON!”

At the same time as the lizard below you falls away, making your now softening cock slip out into the cold air again, two portals opens on the rock face where you painted those sigils.

Bahravus: ”BEHOLD! THE POWER OF SUMMONING! MAY THESE DEMON PLEASE-“

>>
No. 1091312 ID: 681cb5
File 171616437769.png - (92.21KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
1091312

Bahravus: ”And both of you have already fed yourself to the demon cocks… *sigh*”

Even before you have the chance to look upon your work, the scarred Sakkilian has already fed her legs into one of the cocks, soon followed by her sister jumping headfirst into the member next to her. It only takes a few seconds before both of them are nearly completely consumed.

Bahravus: ”Really, ladies?” crossing your arms, you make sure your tone sounds irritated, “What happened to telling me the password?”
Scar: ”The password?” the scarred reptile managed to lock eyes with you just before they are claimed by the demon schlong, “Just prove you’re a- Mmff…” but before she can finish, hear whole body becomes nothing but a bulge sliding down into the demons ballsack.
Bahravus: ”Figures…”

For the next few minutes, you watch as what’s left of the non-scarred reptile’s rump get consumed by a hungry member, before both demons pulls out from your world, sated with having consumed two beautiful ladies with their sex organs. Good news is that they’ll be reborn as demons… bad news is that you don’t know what form they’ll take… or if they even want to return under your thrall. Darn it, they didn’t tell you the password… though, maybe the twink knows it? Wait, where did he go?

>>
No. 1091313 ID: 681cb5
File 171616438806.png - (62.41KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
1091313

Bahravus: ”Are you serious?” glaring at the small imp hovering over the ground, you sigh, “You couldn’t wait for a few minutes?”
Maz: ”Ah, come now, mortal.” the imps laughter is unnaturally deep, “You know that I cannot consume anyone without their consent. This weakling begged me to give them a stronger form, even if it meant getting turned into imp fat.”
Bahravus: ”I still wanted to converse with him, you naughty little imp.”
Maz: ”I was also very hungry, mortal.”
Bahravus: ”*Sigh* …figures.”

…well, crap. Neither of them gave you the password that’s supposedly required to find that market they were talking about. Still, at least you managed to knock up two out of the ten predators you need… that’s something.

>>
No. 1091314 ID: c5529d

*siiiiiigh*
okay, looks like you gotta climb into Maz's mouth and into his stomach so you can talk to the twink before he gets digested.
>>
No. 1091316 ID: aad029

I don't suppose you can do something with your magic and your imp's theoretical bond to you to make sure he's swiftly reborn as another minion for you? Then he might be able to tell you.
>>
No. 1091320 ID: 5ebd37

At least you'll have some cool potential minions at a later time. And now you can take your nap!
>>
No. 1091321 ID: 37587f

DO NOT CLIMB IN HIS MOUTH. Remember kids, interacting with demons and horny dungeons and demons in horny dungeons is the perfect recipe for the actual definition of the words "mental retardation". Seriously, isn't there anyone around here with more than two braincells? I am pretty sure that sexual depravation and wisdom have all the capacity in the world to mesh together, not be opposites. Perhaps one day the idiots in this passage will actually have a brain fart and begin to pursue their desires in a productive, helpful way instead of an all-consuming sterile shmorgasboard of pitiful vain ephemeral self-indolence. Anyway, your imp's going in a real rebelious streak lately, and knowing what kind of apathetic sociopathic mind is behind his head, it would be most unwise to let him keep overindulging himself in such an uncontrolled way, for we all know that that little shit wishes for nothing but your own end as soon as he attains sufficient power. Perhaps punishment of a cruel and brutal nature is the only language this filth will ever understand. Perhaps you should put him in his rightful place, and be creative about it.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason