[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 854203)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151445178130.png - (10.74KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
854203 No. 854203 ID: 8a251a

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/homebrewdeviants
TEAM SITE:http://homebrewdeviants.tumblr.com/
PAST THREADS: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Tiny_Cat_People


You are VOIDSY, and as your name would imply, you’re in the void. It has been some time since you’ve focused your collective mind, but you need to move. It’s time to collect your thoughts.

The game is officially starting, and your enemy is the most notorious god of the Taverne pantheon- one you want to join if you win this game. Not only do you want to teach this murderer a lesson, but losing this game means death. Your tiny cat people are akin to your children, and you love them- and you will prepare them for war.

You’ve upset Wretch, and that needs attention sooner rather than later. Strategizing with Eastwood was easy enough, but you haven’t talked to Miller as much. Talking to all of your alliance members will be crucial to your success against Spit. Talking to Spit was a disaster, and while continuing a conversation would be a terrible idea, it is an option.

Your cats are armed to the teeth, but Jasper seems...less than comfortable with their new existence. Maybe a one on one talk would be a good idea. Like talking to your god teammates, communication with your TCPs can’t go wrong.

Of course, there’s always directly planning your next move. You can multitask some things, but not too many, focus would be a better plan in most situations- what’s your first move?
1670 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 944529 ID: 258ba7

Holy shit Buddy is BADASS

Also: a mask! Stray mask!! We haven't tried to control physical masks before but if there's a time to try it's now!

If we can, use it as a distraction.
>>
No. 944530 ID: f3247e

>>944529
Buddy has definitely shown themselves to be, yes. I think that we should start by untying the mask's strings, it will at least buy some time if Hark tries to put it back on.

I think CHECKing Buddy's status is a good idea, we should definitely let it know that Jasper was able to rescue Marvel and is unharmed, and that we can guide them to this room.
Additionally, see if it can ask Hark what is going on with the tub in this room to stall. It looks like weapon-type fluid is being fed into Seaspray.

It might be worth making sure Jasper is following the fluid trail, and to go for the bag if it can't get to the TCP in the room with Buddy, getting reinforcements will help Buddy here.
>>
No. 944533 ID: 91ee5f

>>944513
>Jasper’s out in the central room, but isn’t sure where to go- they’ll look around, and fast!
If this: >>927639 , is the central room, then we now know how to tell Jasper where Buddy is! Tell Buddy that we’re going to quickly switch our attention back to Jasper, so that we can tell him how to get to the room it and Seaspray are in. We’ll be right back!

“Hey, Jasper, we found Buddy and they found Seaspray! Follow the trail of Seaspray’s blood, it will lead you to the room that Buddy and Seaspray are in! Hopefully the enemy that’s there will be too focused on Buddy to notice you sneak up behind her, so that you can stun her with your chains!”

>>944517
>Buddy is now CURSED. If Buddy takes another step, it will trip.
Give an update to the other gods.

Good news, the enemy retracted their previous curse, so now we can’t get hurt giving Buddy commands anymore.

Bad news, Buddy’s been hit with another curse and can’t move without tripping and falling over.

>>944528
“Buddy, we are so proud of you! You’re doing a good job! If you still have any healing items with you, now is the time to use them!”

“If you don’t have any healing items, then try to crawl to the Bag of Holding and put your hand in there. There’s a way for you to be healed without you needing to hurt yourself by pulling things out of the bag. Just feel around for jelly and absorb it through your hand.”

If Buddy manages to reach the Bag of Holding and puts their hand in there, have Wretch get Crunk, her jelly type, to pass some jelly through the bag, like we did before with Jasper: >>929978 .
>>
No. 944582 ID: 3ed3c3

>>944528
LOOK AT OUR BABY BEING A BADASS
ALL PRAISES TO OUR BEST BUDDY
>>
No. 944588 ID: d8b9d0

yesss please try and control the mask, and praise buddy. we can’t let our guard down!
>>
No. 944645 ID: 8d23f0

>>944528
Buddy got this!
For now focus on Jasper keep Cage type away from Hark, thats asking for trouble.
try to get support through the bag rather then from Jasper who needs to stay with Cage till they leave the Spit lands
>>
No. 944647 ID: c68fa0

Ok so first of all Buddy you're spectacular. It looks like you can handle this on your own, but if you (or Hark, even, depending on how this plays out) need healing, remember you can get it through the bag of holding. We should definitely see if we can influence that mask with our powers.
>>
No. 944687 ID: a9af05

>>944533
That's way too much. Let's cut it down to just praising Buddy and telling Jasper how to reach that room. Updating the other gods can wait until later.

Make sure we tell Jasper to sneak attack the enemy since she's paying attention to Buddy instead of the tunnel.

>>944645
>Buddy get help from the bag
If Buddy was to get help from the bag they would lose the last of their health when they pull something out of the bag!

>Don't let Jasper help Buddy
That's a really dumb idea. Jasper can sneak attack the enemy to stun her and you don't want to take advantage of that?

>Jasper has to stay with the cage type
He can do that while going to where Buddy is.
>>
No. 945689 ID: 53b212
File 156930373431.png - (21.98KB , 500x500 , 296.png )
945689

>CHECK: BUDDY

Buddy is a KNIFE TYPE, and as a WEAPON TCP, its ability is IMPALE, allowing it to extend knives from inside its body at the cost of its own health. These knives are PERMANENT and cannot be retracted without use of magic. Its outer material appears to be a velvet-y fur, and its inner fluid is full of blades. It communicates through grinding noises and has a new maximum health of POOR, thanks to its use of IMPALE. Buddy’s health is currently HURTING, and it’s severely injured- the wound created from the knife on its back is bleeding heavily, as is its leg. Its injured leg has been lacerated by both Hark’s boots and its internal knives being pushed through the skin, and it will have a difficult time walking or putting much weight on it. Buddy is also CURSED, and cannot walk without tripping.

You tell Buddy that you’re all so proud of it, and that it’s doing great! If it can, it should try to get to the bag. Don’t pull anyone or anything out of it, just stick its hand in- Crunk should be able to pass some jelly through and heal it. Buddy gives a quick, gentle nod, careful not to hurt itself on its back knife. Hark notices the nod and narrows her eyes, leaning in to demand what Buddy just heard. Were you giving it commands again? Pretty ballsy, considering she could take that away just like that!

Buddy says that you’re stronger than any curse that Hark could put on you, and that nothing could stop you from getting through this...and from taking care of your team, its family.

While the two of them are talking, you try to take control of the pinned mask...straining to do anything at all, not even getting a single twitch of the strings. You must not be able to directly influence things in the game itself. It’s more than a little frustrating, but you guess it makes sense. Was worth a try!

You let Buddy know that you’re going to switch to Jasper for a second, and it nods, setting Hark off all over again.
>>
No. 945690 ID: 53b212
File 156930375862.png - (29.03KB , 500x500 , 297.png )
945690

You turn to Jasper, finding them just floating through the bars on the left corridor- they had just checked out that area, finding it to be some kind of prison...though no one was inside. That just leaves the corridor that Seaspray got dragged into- you confirm this as quickly as you can, saying that Buddy’s in there with an enemy, and that Buddy needs their help!

Jasper asks if they should take Writhe along, and you say it’s up to them. You’re having some trouble deciding on it yourself. Jasper turns to the cage, giving its hand a squeeze before telling it to stay put. Writhe doesn’t seem to understand, following Jasper like a baby duck until they gesture with more enthusiasm. The cage type lets out a sad set of clanks, Jasper trying not to show irritation- it’s fine, see? They’ll be right back.

Jasper heads down the corridor as soon as Writhe sits, holding their taser chain tight. You tell them they should be able to sneak attack and stun the enemy, seeing as she’s distracted with Buddy...just be careful.
>>
No. 945691 ID: 53b212
File 156930377189.png - (34.98KB , 777x784 , 298.png )
945691

Back in the cavern, Hark seems to have lost her temper. She’s holding a boot right above Buddy’s head, threatening to stomp its face right in. Buddy repeats itself, saying that doing that would just cut up Hark’s foot...it doesn’t want her to get hurt anymore! Hark says that Buddy’s an idiot, she’s the enemy! Of course it wants her to get hurt, and she doesn’t care either way!

Buddy says that things didn’t have to go this way. Hark nearly brings her foot down at that, seething with anger. This was the only way things could EVER go, and the only way she wanted them to! There wasn’t anything else, and never would be!

Jasper has a clear shot at Hark, and is waiting for your direction.
>>
No. 945693 ID: 3642ad

ugh... it would be so easy to guarantee our tcps safety here, but we can't do it. hark really really thinks this is the only way things can go. if we want to end this session without kills- by making spit's tcps go rogue- we have to prove her wrong. we can't attack her.

i guess we should tell jasper we're going to try manage this peacefully if possible and that they need to be patient with her. she's been told by spit that fighting is the only thing that can happen; that pain is inevitable and necessary. try to spare her any pain that you can. and try not to rile her up if possible, i know we're asking a lot but she showed some really really self destructive behavior earlier and she will definitely hurt herself if she thinks it will hurt us too. this is a really tough situation jasper and even if you feel like you need to defend yourself with force, i'm proud of you. we trust you to protect yourself and buddy. but if you are able to de-escalate that would be wonderful. this cat is hurting a lot and while its most important to keep her from taking it out on others, we want to help her too. that's our goal.
>>
No. 945708 ID: 76349d

okay, i think Jasper should stay hidden, but Buddy, if you ever think that Hark is going to attack you and possibly put you in death range, you need to alert us as quickly as possible, and we should then have Jasper stun Hark immediately.
It also might help if Writhe could come in alongside Jasper, to show that cooperation is possible, but that would require Jasper leaving the room and bad things could happen in that time.
Also worth noting, Spit still has a 5th TCP we dont know about, plus any other possible tricks up her sleeve. I really think we need the others to bring their TCPs in as soon possible, we currently have the advantage but who knows how long it'll last. Give the other gods an update and ask them what kind of thing Spit usually does in losing situations. I'm pretty concerned that she has desperate measures in place if things don't go her way in games.
>>
No. 945709 ID: 76349d

Oh and also, don't react to our commands Buddy, I think that gets on Hark's nerves for some reason.
>>
No. 945710 ID: 8d23f0

>>945691
while I am usually all for dialog and talking things out even if its hard, Writhe needs Jasper before Spit gets someone to them.
Taser Hark and get them into Writhe if we can so we can take them back to the Wizard tower and discuss things there. ACTUALLY NO SCRATCH THAT PUTTING HARK AND MARVEL IN THE CAGE TOGETHER BAD IDEA. its unfortunate but we probably will just have to leave them on top of Writhe while we transport them just make sure to tie them up so they can't take Writhe's collar off.
>>
No. 945846 ID: a627e3

let's just tase them, tie them up, get buddy and the bag and run. we don't have time to keep the moral high ground. if i have to choose between the safety of our cats and doing the right thing, then fuck it we're bad guys now. besides, we can still take them with us. just unconscious.
>>
No. 945881 ID: 8d4593

I think an ultimatum might be the way to go here.
It's really not a good time to talk, but it would be trashing Buddies words to just run in swinging.

Let Hark know that there are more ways to live in this world than what Spit offers, and that if they stand down they can come with us and see for themselves if they want.

But also let Hark know that you will not hesitate to bring them down if they choose to fight.

Offer no discussion beyond this choice. Escaping with Buddy and Marvel is your priority.
>>
No. 945997 ID: a627e3

>>945881
Hark would most likely just see this as a distraction and just stomp on Buddy. there's a time and a place for diplomacy, this ain't it.
>>
No. 946006 ID: 8d4593

>>945997
Stomping on Buddy just hurts Hark more and gives Jasper an opportunity to strike.
Buddies in bad shape sure, but he's not helpless.
>>
No. 946126 ID: a627e3

>>946006
it'll also hurt buddy to, and there way to close to critical health for my liking.
>>
No. 946304 ID: 53b212
File 157007512334.png - (24.25KB , 335x500 , 299.png )
946304

You tell Jasper to stay hidden- this is a tricky situation, and you aren’t sure what to do yet. You’re conflicted on what to do, torn between a peaceful resolution and risking Buddy getting hurt, or taking out Hark at the risk of reinforcing her beliefs...but you make up your mind. If you have to be the bad guys here to keep your TCPs safe, you know what you have to do.

You tell Buddy to alert you if it thinks that Hark’s going to attack, but don’t react to commands otherwise. It seems to set Hark off, and you want to avoid that. Jasper is in the room with it, and can and will stun Hark if they need to.

Buddy doesn’t respond, but you get the feeling that you were heard loud and clear. Hark is still going off on it, foot pressed against its face. She says that Spit’s going to gut your team, and everyone else’s, and there’s nothing that anyone can do about it. She doesn’t need her bat! She doesn’t need any weapons to kill, and she’s going to make Spit proud! Buddy is quiet when it talks, trying to calm the abstract TCP down- it’s going to be okay. You were going to find a way to get everyone out of this safe, and no one has to die-

Hark lifts her foot and goes to bring it down in a hard stomp, Buddy making a sharp grinding sound in fear.

You tell Jasper to move quick and stun her, only to have your phantom type hesitate- wasn’t this going against what Buddy just said? You say that it’s not the time for that, and that Buddy needs your help-
>>
No. 946305 ID: 53b212
File 157007514892.png - (34.68KB , 500x500 , 300.png )
946305

The boot comes down, bringing Buddy’s health down to SUFFERING and making them scream. Her own foot is shredded in the process, her health still just barely at OKAY. Jasper leaps into action, swinging their chain-
>>
No. 946308 ID: 53b212
File 157007521883.png - (55.01KB , 500x485 , 301.png )
946308

Hark RETRACTS the CURSE on Buddy, immediately laying one on Jasper.
If Jasper causes damage to Hark, that damage (and its effects) will be reflected back upon them. Her health lowers to POOR as a result, but when the taser connects, it knocks her down to HURTING and she is STUNNED, collapsing at Buddy’s side.

The CURSE takes effect, Jasper’s health knocked down to OKAY as they are also STUNNED.
>>
No. 946309 ID: 53b212
File 157007523346.png - (22.05KB , 500x500 , 302.png )
946309

Buddy says, in the quietest voice that only your god ears can hear, that it can reach the bag.
>>
No. 946310 ID: 3642ad

Tell buddy to take the jelly from the bag and distribute it equally between itself, jasper, and hark. give it to hark last though, so she can’t take advantage of their weakened states. Buddy is right, it doesn’t have to be this way, there doesn’t have to be fighting and pain. we have to defend ourselves but we can’t let our fear make us cruel. Spit is far crueler than us so if we make this a contest of who can inflict the most hurt she will most certainly win.
>>
No. 946314 ID: 315280

I think the first order of business is getting some jelly in buddy, and a fresh tcp or two as backup. Buddy, Hark, and Jasper are all low on health, and an ally in peak condition is probably the best way to secure everyone’s safety. Unfortunately the best tcp to go through is probably Dad but she’s at the date right now. But Dad could force Hark to stand down without using violence I hope.
>>
No. 946316 ID: b43ec1

Right now I think we need to get more TCPs here, and Buddy back to base so it can have it's injuries checked.

Since Buddy's health is very low, we are going to have to ask Wretch if Crunk can repeat the jelly handshake trick, to get it to the point where it can pull a healing potion to use.
While Buddy is doing that Wretch should get those other TCPs and Dad ready to be sent, whoever is smallest and can pull out the others goes first. There shouldn't be any need to fight anyone immediately, but Wretch's team shouldn't leave this room without Jasper being with them.

We'll also need soda and potions for Jasper, and something to stop Hark from seeing what everyone is doing, she'll only need to stay blindfolded until we have somewhere to keep her from doing further harm. The net shooter and maybe a rug or blanket could work, but getting them out of sight and unable to interfere with incoming TCPs would be enough.
There's probably some other items that would help, but I'm not sure what to send. Maybe putting the mask of courage on Writhe could let us calm them down further. I'm not sure what to do with Hark that would calm them enough to be civil...
Since Jasper is critical to getting Marvel from Writhe she is going to need to be able to do stuff soon. If this goes well and Hark is unable to see what is going on we should send Buddy back to base so they can be healed by Primus and have those lacerations tended to.

Other than that, can Dana's Heartsea flowers push up through construction material? I'm thinking those would give away Spit's base location if they could reach open sky, the Hot Air balloon might be able to spot them. It's something to ask Miller...

I'm not really sure how to help reassure our TCPs about this, but we need to prevent further harm to everyone, including Spit's team.

>>946310
Please don't give Hark any jelly yet, we still have to stop her from hurting anyone else, and I think Raw might show up sooner than we might have hoped.
>>
No. 946317 ID: 91ee5f

>>946309
Buddy, stick your hand in the bag, but don’t pull anything out yet because the bag takes away health whenever something is taken out. We’re going to have Crunk pass healing jelly to you and you just need to absorb it through your hand and get yourself back up to full health. Once you’re back up to full health, that’s when you can start pulling things out.

Ask Wretch to have Crunk send jelly through the bag.

Have those sleeping potions sent through the bag. Tell Buddy to pull out a sleeping potion and use it on Hark to put her to sleep.

>>946314
>Unfortunately the best tcp to go through is probably Dad but she’s at the date right now.
Actually, according to this update: >>943102 , we asked Primus to get a plushie to send through the bag as a gift for Writhe, in order to show it that we’re friendly.

Both Primus and Dad were together at the date, so since Primus is at the base, that means Dad should also be at the base by now.
>>
No. 946319 ID: 8d0158

ok so
Let's also send our Communication Mask through along with the healing items/stuff
I know opening up a direct line of contact with a tcp that has been able to directly harm us feels like a pretty silly move BUT
we could potentially use that
we could use the connection as an act of good faith
show Hark that, whoops we messed up sorry we hurt you
but also that like
there's options besides violence
talking to the one who made you shouldn't hurt
>>
No. 946421 ID: 76349d

So
this isnt a great situation.
Its stable for now, but Spit still has one more TCP.
If they walk in, we're totally screwed.
We need to get support here, beyond just Jasper and Buddy. If anyone else can pass through the bag, that'd be really nice, or if the other gods could transport some of their TCPs over in the vehicle.
Buddy needs healing urgently, and probably should heal Jasper too. I really don't know what we should do with regards to Hark though. Hopefully she will stay unconscious long enough that we have time to work something out.
After healing, I think Buddy should either check on Writhe, or remove the collar from Seaspray. The longer we leave Writhe alone, the more likely something bad happens to them, and they are currently holding Marvel, but removing the collar would mean that Miller could communicate with Seaspray again.
>>
No. 946425 ID: 76349d

Actually, if Miller and Eastwood just, shouted really loudly at their TCPs, would that wake them up? Does volume through god communication transfer like that? Can you even wake up people knocked unconscious by making loud sounds or does that only work on people who fall asleep normally? I don't know the answer to those questions. It would be really helpful if Eastwood or Miller could wake up their TCPs though.
>>
No. 946444 ID: a627e3

we need some healing jelly now and to get some backup. maybe some rope to tie up hark as well.
>>946316
now that Hark is out of commision, i say we heal them once there tied up.
>>
No. 946445 ID: a627e3

let the others know thing are relatively safe right now, and ask witch TCP's they want to send over.
>>
No. 946447 ID: a627e3

i'm just glad everyone got out of that alive. let's do what we can to keep it that way.
>>
No. 952343 ID: 53b212
File 157769356055.png - (17.46KB , 500x500 , 303.png )
952343

VOIDSY: We need backup here, badly.
VOIDSY: Do you guys have TCPs we can send through?
MILLER: Bryce is ready to go, and so is Dana. Her soothing effect could come in handy...
WRETCH: i got jetter, though hes a big pile of nerves bout it
EASTWOOD: Can’t volunteer any of mine. I’m too busy keeping an eye on Marvel, and Sonny and Perky are too busy making drugs.
VOIDSY: What about Cynthia and Whipp?
EASTWOOD: You kidding me? They’re gonna go in the cart on rescue duty.
EASTWOOD: Somebody’s gotta back them up from outside.
VOIDSY: Got it...see if Marnet wants to come along too. She’s tough as nails.
EASTWOOD: On it.
VOIDSY: Oh, also- bring some soda and potions. Jasper’s gonna need it.

You tell Buddy to stick its hand into the bag, and just as quickly tell Primus to get some jelly through the bag, stat. Buddy struggles to drag itself over, its leg making it incredibly hard to move- but somehow it manages, and the TCP makes contact with what it can only assume is Crunk’s hand, absorbing the jelly. Buddy’s health is healed back to HURTING, allowing it to pull itself into a sitting position as best it can. You tell it that it has one more thing to do, and there’s a moment of hesitation before it says that you can count on it. Buddy was going to have to pull Dad through the bag, and Dad would bring a healing potion and other backup. After that, it could go home and get healed up. It protests at first, but you quiet it quickly- any more damage and Buddy would be at serious risk of death, and you can’t have that. You can’t lose it now.

It almost fights with you over it, but finally agrees to follow the plan, sticking its hand through again.

You tell Dad to get ready to go through the bag. It doesn’t take long for her to give the okay back, and Buddy pulls her through.
>>
No. 952344 ID: 53b212
File 157769358172.png - (19.75KB , 500x500 , 304.png )
952344

Buddy’s health is now back down to SUFFERING, but Dad’s here and hugging it close as best as she can, only realizing how badly injured it is once the fluid starts smearing on her mask. She starts cussing loudly, demanding to know what happened- Buddy says that it isn’t important right now, and that it’ll explain later...its voice is strained, and Dad can’t help but get a bit choked up as she says that it’s okay, that’s fine. It’s all going to be fine. The dad type hands over a potion, having to feed it to Buddy directly. Buddy’s health is now back to HURTING, but that would have to do for now.

Dad reluctantly turns away from her teammate, taking one more look over her shoulder before reaching into the bag and pulling Bryce through. Dad’s health is now GOOD. Bryce dusts himself off and reaches around to pull Jetter, and after a moment of wobbling around, Jetter pulls Dana. Bryce’s health is now GOOD, and Jetter’s is now POOR. Dana remarks that they really should have pulled Jetter through last, seeing as he was weaker than the others...Jetter mumbles that he’s fine, only to jump in shock as he finally sets his sights on Buddy.
>>
No. 952345 ID: 53b212
File 157769386116.png - (18.83KB , 500x500 , 305.png )
952345

Reassured that Buddy has backup, you turn your attention back to the tower. Primus and Marnet are talking to each other in rushed voices, Primus checking in that yes, the hostage TCP was still restrained and downstairs in the Sanctuary. Marnet assures him that they are, and there’s no chance of them getting loose. She’d stick around if she could to ensure it, but Buddy and Jasper really need her help at the base...Primus understands, even if this whole thing has him more worried than he’s ever been in his life. He’s scared, and even a hug from his lobster type friend can’t help him completely shake off the fear.

Marnet turns to leave, picking up Primus’ bag of holding on the way out- leaving her own bag here would ensure they could pull people through easier. Stay safe- she knows they’ll all be back together before he knows it.

Slop claps a hand on Primus’ shoulder as he watches Marnet go, giving him what she hopes to be a reassuring shake. It’s time to bring Buddy home.
>>
No. 952346 ID: 53b212
File 157769388225.png - (26.88KB , 500x500 , 306.png )
952346

Pulling Buddy through the bag proves to be more of a challenge than anyone expected, the knife type unable to haul itself through. Dad helps push it through on its side of the bag, Slop reaching through with both hands to haul Buddy out. Slop’s health is now GREAT.

Slop tries not to express too much shock over the state of the knife type, but Primus can barely hold back a fearful, whistling whine. Buddy waves weakly at its dear friend, limp in Slop’s arms. The revenge type holds it close to her chest as she gets to her feet, asking Primus to help lead her to Buddy’s room. Primus doesn’t wait a second before heading for the stairs, Slop carefully following.
>>
No. 952347 ID: 53b212
File 157769391076.png - (10.58KB , 454x412 , 307.png )
952347

Bubbo starts babbling at you before you can scoot your attention along, talking very quickly- it would stay by the bag with Sonny and Perky, and they’d handle things just fine!

VOIDSY: Uh...are you sure that’s a good idea, Miller?
VOIDSY: No offense, but I think having a TCP that’s more equipped for fighting would be a good id-
>>
No. 952348 ID: 53b212
File 157769392610.png - (12.16KB , 454x412 , 308.png )
952348

VOIDSY: ...nevermind, we’re good.

Sonny and Perky settle in next to Bubbo, getting their drug kit together. Poppy seems to be hanging around them as well, ready to provide soda whenever needed. Crunk is helping out as well, dragging her cooler full of jelly inside, as well as what appears to be a bag of capsules. You have a lot of confidence in this group- hopefully they could run bag support as needed.
>>
No. 952349 ID: 53b212
File 157769394601.png - (46.69KB , 810x704 , 309.png )
952349

Up in Buddy’s room, Primus is making it as comfortable as he possibly can, Slop already heading downstairs to get supplies. Your tent type has his weapons and riot shield just in case, ready for anything- Buddy’s health is his top priority right now, and he refuses to let it down. Buddy seems barely lucid, weakly pawing at its plushes and blankets. Primus takes its hand carefully, getting a limp squeeze in return- everything is going to be alright, he promises. They’re going to get out of this a-okay, and everyone’s going to be one big family.

If Buddy could smile, it would have, saying that that’s what it’s been saying this whole time, even to the enemy. Primus hesitates then, asking if it really thinks such a thing is possible...he means, just look at what they did to it, all those wounds and all this hurt. No, Buddy says, even they get to be family, if they want to be...and they’re willing to put in the work.

Primus isn’t so sure about that, but asserts that if that’s what Buddy wants, he’ll do his best to keep to that.
>>
No. 952350 ID: 53b212
File 157769397254.png - (22.36KB , 500x500 , 310.png )
952350

Slop hustles back upstairs, arms overflowing with medical supplies and Crunk at her heels. She unceremoniously dumps everything on the floor, mindful of Marvel’s scalpel- it looks like he left it behind. Dumbass move on his part, but...good for them, at least. She takes a nervous look at Buddy and mimes sawing off her leg, to which Primus panics a little. Surely there has to be another way…

Slop asks Buddy if it can walk on that leg at all. Buddy shakes its head, saying that every time it does, it hurts, so so much...Slop turns back to Primus, hand on her hip. Well there you go, there’s your answer. They need to get the leg off and get it some kind of artificial limb... like what Bubbo has. That’s what her god’s saying, anyway.

Primus is still scared about the whole thing, and says that at the very least, he does know surgery, and he has x-ray goggles he can use to make things a little easier...but the limb thing, that would have to wait until later. You couldn’t make anything right now, and neither could anybody else. Slop nods, taking it in before clapping her hands together and pointing at him. It’d be up to him to stop any bleeding and to keep knives from going everywhere, then. She’d help as much as she could- Crunk pipes up that she’d be here with jelly to help heal, even if she looks a little bit run ragged. Slop gives her an affectionate pat on the head, thanking her for the help.

Let’s see how this goes.
>>
No. 952351 ID: 53b212
File 157769399566.png - (27.41KB , 500x500 , 311.png )
952351

Outside, Cynthia and Whipp are loading up the golf cart. Marnet’s shotgun and what looks like a harpoon gun are piled into the back with extra care, the TCPs making sure to bring a lot of ammo. Whipp holds her own gun case close, not willing to risk putting it anywhere but right by her side. Plus, you never know- they could get shot at on the way in. Who knows what took Marvel and the rest out of the sky.

Marnet is busy talking to one of the wizits- you catch the name “Illusio”. She appears to be catching the clown up on what’s going on, and her companion seems shocked at the violence of it all. They may be new to this world, but...they want to help, in any way they can. Marnet thinks for a moment before saying that if they really wanted, they could come with...as long as they can handle themself. Illusio assures her that they have plenty of tricks up their hidden sleeves- they would love to come along and help a friend.
>>
No. 952352 ID: 53b212
File 157769401237.png - (18.53KB , 500x500 , 312.png )
952352

Slick and Lady are piling up equipment and weapons into Miller’s wagon, making sure to leave room for people to squish into the back. They tell Marnet that they’re going to help carry everybody out of there who needs it and bring extra firepower in the process. Miller’s base is close to Spit’s, so they’ll all have to stay there for a little.

Marnet asks when they’ll be able to come back here, and Lady says she’s not sure- it could be a while before any injured people can move, just like how Buddy shouldn’t be going anywhere until it’s patched up. Thankfully, they should have plenty back at the beach house to help people get better...and who knows, if they’re able, they might be able to double back here to pick people up after they’ve confirmed the safety of those stuck at Spit’s base.
>>
No. 952353 ID: 53b212
File 157769403402.png - (24.00KB , 500x500 , 313.png )
952353

You switch back to Spit’s base, nervous about what you might find. Everyone seems to be assessing the situation, Bryce over by Seaspray. You watch as he takes their collar off, the hybrid TCP stirring with his touch- what’s going on...? Bryce gives them a gentle pat on the beak, saying that they’re going to get them out of here, and back home.

Seaspray whispers that it hurts, and that they’re sorry for leaving...the TCP that dragged them in here, they cut them open and put all these tubes in, and they don’t understand what’s going on… Bryce tries to calm them down, reassuring them that he’s going to figure everything out.
>>
No. 952354 ID: 53b212
File 157769409767.png - (18.31KB , 500x500 , 314.png )
952354

You tell Dad that you should heal Hark, but only after she’s tied up properly. You don’t want her hurting herself or others right now, even if a small part of you wonders whether this is the right way to handle things. Sure enough, you can practically feel Hark seething as Bryce pulls a rope out of his bag, tying her up as efficiently as possible. Dad takes a potion and presses it to her face, the liquid seeping in slowly. Hark’s health is now POOR, and she has unascended in the process of being stunned.

Jetter and Dana are working on healing Jasper, giving them the same potion treatment. The phantom type is still STUNNED, but you get the feeling that they still appreciate it- and this should help them recover faster. Jasper’s health is now back to their max of GOOD.
>>
No. 952355 ID: 53b212
File 157769412010.png - (16.10KB , 500x500 , 315.png )
952355

You decide that it’s time to take a risk. You ask Dad if she could put the Mask of Courage on Hark. Dad is reluctant to part with the mask, only relenting once you point out that the abstract TCP in front of her is tied up and being watched by multiple other people. Things are going to be just fine.

Dad asks if you’re really, truly sure you want to try this. You say that it’s the best idea you have right now...opening up a line of direct communication could be a show of good faith, and you feel like somebody has to teach this TCP that talking to people doesn’t have to include violence or hurting.

Dad removes her mask, taking one last look at it before putting it on Hark’s face, adjusting the strap.
>>
No. 952356 ID: 53b212
File 157769414565.png - (8.80KB , 500x500 , 316.png )
952356

Your focus is pulled into a dark, impenetrable void, not unlike the one Seaspray had. Sound is distorted here, but you can see and hear Hark ahead of you, on her knees and snarling. You get the distinct and almost overpowering feeling of hate, anger, vitriol...but it’s with a sickening feeling in your nonexistent gut that you realize that it isn’t all coming from her.
>>
No. 952357 ID: 53b212
File 157769422591.png - (20.93KB , 500x500 , 317.png )
952357

You aren’t alone in Hark’s head.

END OF ACT 3


https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/Thread-TINY-CAT-PEOPLE-VOID-SESSION-INTERMISSION-HARK
https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/111218.html#131764

>>
No. 952432 ID: 3ce8ff

whoa!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password