[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM, ZIP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160911434321.png - (171.41KB , 700x550 , 0Dis.png )
134609 No. 134609 ID: 2c5282

Becouse I really don't want to have four diffrent dis-threads.

Wiki:https://questden.org/wiki/Kaktus
Ongoing Quests:
https://questden.org/wiki/A_Feast_of_Souls
https://questden.org/wiki/New_Horizons
https://questden.org/wiki/Boldly_Coming
Expand all images
>>
No. 134610 ID: 2c5282
File 160911441137.png - (179.46KB , 1000x800 , Ladies.png )
134610

For those that missed it, here are some consept art for the newest quest.
>>
No. 134611 ID: 2c5282
File 160911441908.png - (132.11KB , 1000x700 , Eliza.png )
134611

>>
No. 134612 ID: 2c5282
File 160911442528.png - (115.20KB , 1000x700 , Male.png )
134612

>>
No. 134615 ID: 3f8384

I am REALLY digging the captain.
>>
No. 134616 ID: 2c5282
File 160919014357.png - (150.00KB , 1000x800 , Ladies2.png )
134616

>I am REALLY digging the captain.
She is probably the one who's had the most thought put into of all these ladies, but yeah, she did come out great.

Also, have a few more ladies who might or might not appear in a quest that's just begun.
>>
No. 134617 ID: 3f8384

>>134616
>Softsocket
That name is hilarious.

Say, these are not sakkilians, right? They all have... boobs. Unless they are all implanted.
>>
No. 134618 ID: 4854ef

I am somewhat amused that we get two main characters, and two side characters for the banner.
>>
No. 134622 ID: 422cea

https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/984347.html#984382
>You are a proud Sakkilian, a reptile, which means you have frills and scales instead of skin down there.

Scales are analog to hair and feathers. Are you telling me they have keratinized dicks that shed with an externalized glans akin to a circumcised human penis? No mucous membrane?

>Today, anon criticizes fictional dicks.
>>
No. 134623 ID: e0ad7e

>>134618
They deserve love too.

>>134622
I was talking about the ladies, but i guess they should be from the same species too, if the goal was reproduction. Then again, that doesn't explain the breats.

>Today, anon criticizes fictional dicks.
What else would you do in questden.com?
>>
No. 134624 ID: 422cea

>>134623
Ah naw thats something I brought up in the quest that I decided to emphasize on here in more embarrassingly autistic detail.
>>
No. 134628 ID: 2c5282
File 160928457189.png - (76.22KB , 700x550 , Dongs.png )
134628

>Say, these are not sakkilians, right? They all have... boobs. Unless they are all implanted.
They are indeed all Sakkilians… as for the boobs, well, it’s a porn quest and I wanted to draw big tits getting slapped around so boom, TITS! AS GOD HAS DEMANDED! Besides, everyone knows that everything has tits in the porn universes… at least in the badly written ones, like this one.
>I guess they should be from the same species too, if the goal was reproduction.
Everyone will be Sakkilian’s in the quest, correct, at least from the start. Who knows might happen if that thing gets more threads to its name.

>I am somewhat amused that we get two main characters, and two side characters for the banner.
To be fair, Ztolt is probably the one character that most people think about when they hear boldly coming, not counting the ladies from the original quest. As for the captain, the main character for that quest wasn’t even created by the point I made that banner so she had to stand in for him. Besides, she’s probably a lot more visually unique compared to the fuckboy that’s became the protag.
Speaking of Boldly coming though, I really need to update it. There are only a few updates left on the thread, after all!

>Scales are analog to hair and feathers. Are you telling me they have keratinized dicks that shed with an externalized glans akin to a circumcised human penis? No mucous membrane?
As I’m not a certified professor in cockalogy, I can with confidence say that I have no idea what you said. I do have a bunch of weird alien cocks in my quests which might or might not make sense in real life.

Sakkilian dicks are scaly, as if they had soft fish scales down there, with a few soft spines as well, making them ribbed for her pleasure.
Varkian meanwhile are basically humans, with foreskin and everything.
Serpents have an internal hemipenes, that have larger, more bendable spines compared to the Sakkilian.
Hiver has… I don’t know, haven’t really drawn a lot of insect dick yet, but I guess they are long and sharp looking?
The less said about Ztolts monsters the better…

>Today, anon criticizes fictional dicks.
“Gee, anon, what do you want to do tonight?”
“The same thing we do every night, quest author, criticizing fictional dicks.”
>What else would you do in questden.com?
Voting in my quest to decide if you want to body with the biggest sack or the biggest dick?
>>
No. 134629 ID: 422cea

>>134628
I guess in a roundabout way I was saying nothing in nature has a penis like the Sakkilians since virtually all animals keep the sensitive, moist, excretory parts of their dong protected inside something like a sheath, cloaca, or foreskin. Also those parts don't grow scales, hair, or feathers on them.

All the other dongs featured have a basis in reality and didn't draw my attention until now.
>>
No. 134630 ID: 4854ef

Would hope to see more hiver in the future. I love their designs, though I know they're probably the hardest for you to draw.
>>
No. 134637 ID: 36784c

>>134628
>it’s a porn quest and I wanted to draw big tits
>everyone knows that everything has tits in the porn universes
Those are good reasons for having boobs.

Although I would’ve thought that since the quest is in space, it would mean they had the same technology that exists in New Horizons, which meant all the Sakkilian ladies looked at the other races and went, “Yeah, those look like fun, let’s put those on our chests so we can also enjoy them!”
>>
No. 134638 ID: e0ad7e

>it’s a porn quest and I wanted to draw big tits
>everyone knows that everything has tits in the porn universes

Go and draw as many tits as you like!

>Voting in my quest to decide if you want to body with the biggest sack or the biggest dick?

Come to Questden.com! We have discussions of many interesting and relevant themes, such as if lizards should have breasts and which is the best dick!
If you like tits and dicks, you've come to the right place!
>>
No. 134639 ID: 2c5282

>I guess in a roundabout way I was saying nothing in nature has a penis like the Sakkilians.
To be fair, my logic behind their dicks was “I want to draw some big, round lizard balls smacking into a cute lizard butt”.
>Would hope to see more hiver in the future. I love their designs, though I know they're probably the hardest for you to draw.
They are the hardest to draw, yes, which means I tend to forget to use them in my quests… which means I usually don’t have any around to do sex scenes with and… well… that’s the sad truth, as bug sex is something that is sorely lacking in this world.

>Go and draw as many tits as you like!
AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME! AHAHA! LET THERE BE TITS!
>Although I would’ve thought that since the quest is in space, it would mean they had the same technology that exists in New Horizons, which meant all the Sakkilian ladies looked at the other races and went, “Yeah, those look like fun, let’s put those on our chests so we can also enjoy them!”
Both quests do take place in the same universe, though I won’t spoil where on the timeline exactly they take place compared to each other. But sure, let’s go with the ship being full with lizards that wanted boobs, why not?
>Come to Questden.com! We have discussions of many interesting and relevant themes, such as if lizards should have breasts and which is the best dick! If you like tits and dicks, you've come to the right place!
Come for the tits and dick, stay because you suddenly became a quest author.
>>
No. 134640 ID: e0ad7e

>Come for the tits and dick, stay because you suddenly became a quest author.
And the lack of bug sex in the world too, i guess.
>>
No. 134642 ID: 864e49

Ya know when I first saw the start of the new quest i thought it was going to be something else and came up with a whole different plot in my head.
A space colonization program that decided to use a super sex android that never produced the same genetic "load", thus allowing them to pack the ship with more supplies and women instead of males.
>>
No. 134643 ID: a9af05

>>134639
>Come for the tits and dick, stay because you suddenly became a quest author.
No, that's not it. It's supposed to go like this: "Come for the tits and dick, stay because hey I really like this Kaktus person's quests, I want to see more of them!"
>>
No. 134660 ID: 2c5282

>No, that's not it. It's supposed to go like this: "Come for the tits and dick, stay because hey I really like this Kaktus person's quests, I want to see more of them!"
“Come for the tits and dick, stay because you found and read your own quest?” That doesn’t really make sense… but joking aside, thanks a bunch for liking my stuff, I appreciate it <3
>Ya know when I first saw the start of the new quest i thought it was going to be something else and came up with a whole different plot in my head. A space colonization program that decided to use a super sex android that never produced the same genetic "load", thus allowing them to pack the ship with more supplies and women instead of males.
That does sound kind of like the basic premise of the quest if you cut out the slightly dark and complex backstory from it. It’s not bad at all.

Also, nice to see that all the ladies thus shown in IMPREG has at least one person showing interest in them… at least if “the Librarian” refers to Amelia, the actual librarian, and not Ophelia, who’s just there reading a book.
Speaking of Ophelia, I’m surprised she’s as popular as she is. Apparently you guys have a thing for more well aged women (Even though the Captain is the same age as her).
>>
No. 134661 ID: 041c52

>>134660
Everyone wants to fuck the capitan too though.
>>
No. 134662 ID: 46e8b7

>>134661
What can i say? I love a woman that can kick my ass.
>>
No. 134664 ID: 864e49

>>134662
Ah! A man of class I see.
>>
No. 134670 ID: c09f5e

>>984824
Dammit, I should've made that reference more obvious. Lizbeth for lyfe!!!!!1
But seriously, I've been following your work from the start, even if I don't always comment. Been good to see a quester improve over the years. Can't wait to see how your new one plays out.
>>
No. 134676 ID: 2c5282
File 160997102825.jpg - (32.85KB , 600x537 , Class.jpg )
134676

>Everyone wants to fuck the captain too though.
To be fair, her design came out really good, she’s the only one you’ve actually interacted with and her personality seems to be liked as well, making her the most obvious choice.
>What can i say? I love a woman that can kick my ass.
[See picture]
>Ah! A man of class I see.
Dammit, you already said it…

>I've been following your work from the start, even if I don't always comment. Been good to see a quester improve over the years. Can't wait to see how your new one plays out.
Kind of amazing to hear that someone has managed to put up all my bullshit over the years. Though I do recognize some of you readers from the old pixel days from time to time and always warms my heart when I do.
>Dammit, I should've made that reference more obvious. Lizbeth for lyfe!!!!!1
To be completely honest, Pixel quest was so damn long ago that I can’t even remember what you’re supposed to reference. I do have vague memories of coffee being magical, I think? It almost feels like a lifetime ago I did that quest.
>>
No. 134678 ID: 2aa5f0

>To be completely honest, Pixel quest was so damn long ago that I can’t even remember what you’re supposed to reference. I do have vague memories of coffee being magical, I think? It almost feels like a lifetime ago I did that quest.
I remember it was a running gag that every pixel quest end with it being an illusion... that and summoning the biggest fish.
>>
No. 134679 ID: f39ded

>>134676
We all have good taste, ladys and gentlemen, and i am proud to be surrounded by such company.

And i agree that your work is great. I got down in some, but i am still hanging in most. Not old enough for the Pixel one. And Strange Bedfellows had already ended when i started old tg.
>>
No. 134685 ID: 4854ef

I still tend to make jokes about True Illusion every so often from Pixel Adventure 1 and 2. It was quite memorable.
>>
No. 134709 ID: c09f5e

>>134676
Ctrl-Fing the archives, I found you named one of the gods after it, described the Haste spell as like ingesting tons of coffee, and, uh, made lizard hormones smell like it. Yeah, that was dumb recurring gag. I was picturing more a narcotic making you go "lizard wizard with a blizzard".

I did remember you had an update pace rivaling MSPA back then. Not that I'm complaining about it; your pace services my Crippling Social Anxiety just fine. Quality over Quantity, your needs come first, etc.

pls dn't stp up8g b/c of me i dn't wnt anotr preg quest dwn the tbs
>>
No. 134710 ID: 2c5282
File 161037079426.png - (45.05KB , 700x550 , HappyBday.png )
134710

>We all have good taste, ladies and gentlemen, and i am proud to be surrounded by such company.
It’s the best company anyone would hope for, really.
>I remember it was a running gag that every pixel quest end with it being an illusion... that and summoning the biggest fish.
Oh, right, the bigger fish thing. Now that you mention it it’s all coming back. Never thought I’d have nostalgia for something I made myself.
>I still tend to make jokes about True Illusion every so often from Pixel Adventure 1 and 2. It was quite memorable.
I blame you guys for choosing illusion magic at the start and getting so influenced by… Chee quest I think it was? It was a Lagotrope quest at least… I think? Maybe? Either way, things would have been really different if you had chosen some other magic skills, for better or for worse, seeing as it did kind of work out in the end.

>And i agree that your work is great. I got down in some, but i am still hanging in most. Not old enough for the Pixel one. And Strange Bedfellows had already ended when i started old tg.
Always glad to hear that people like my quests, even if they haven’t been here from the beginning.
>I did remember you had an update pace rivaling MSPA back then. Not that I'm complaining about it; your pace services my Crippling Social Anxiety just fine. Quality over Quantity, your needs come first, etc.
I still remember that I somehow managed to update it every three hours or so, which is completely bonkers. Nowadays it takes hours to just draw it, not to mention write it. Pixel art is really easy to just copy paste when you have all the assets done though, so I guess that might have helped a lot.

>pls dn't stp up8g b/c of me i dn't wnt anotr preg quest dwn the tbs
The next update is already on its way, the writing being halfway done and the “storyboard” for the images being finished. No need to worry… yet…

And on another note, I’m now officially one year closer to the grave, happy birthday me, woo…
>>
No. 134711 ID: 2aa5f0

>>134710
congrats on getting older. Hope you enjoyed the cake.
>>
No. 134713 ID: 864e49

>>134710
I remember shit like quips at the end of updates, shields being OP and the ends of treads devolving into either characters from other media going on stupid adventures or the quest being a computer program that crashes so we load up Doom instead.
I'll never forget some of my favorite lines.
>You cannot navigate the ship off of Phobos alone so the only way off this dust ball is through the base, kicking whoever's ass is in the way while chewing bubble gum... and currently you don't have any ass to kick! "*Chew*Chew* ...mmm... strawberry..."
>You're a SPEHSS MEHREEN!!! with a dinky pea shooter. What do you do?

>>Turn hostiles into peapods with peashooter.
>Your gun isn't a good enough communicator to politely ask your enemies to eat their peas.
We then get A Rocket Lawnchair and then fuck a cyberdemon.

Chee quest turned out to take place in the dream of the new god of chaos
>>
No. 134714 ID: 7a5e43

>And on another note, I’m now officially one year closer to the grave, happy birthday me, woo…

Ehhh happy birthday? I feel the same tho, but some things make it woth it.

>>134713
Ah yes, Chee quest, i wasn't around for that one ither but it was great reading it. That was a massive derailed. BUT, thanks to that, we have Fenquest, which is great. But yeah, that story was bonkers.
>>
No. 135061 ID: 2c5282
File 161593523066.png - (60.15KB , 700x550 , NewGuy.png )
135061

A new challenger is approaching! He’s still just a rough draft and won’t be set in stone until he actually appears in the quest, but this is Mr. Vat 2 that Captain Eliza was talking about. Ideas for changes are always welcome.

He still needs a name though, so I’m open to suggestions.

Now, for the real question though. What about the last member? Currently I have three different ideas that I’m playing with; A real girly femboy, a cyborg / robot or a classy lady with the right equipment downstairs. What are your thoughts about that? Any preferences?

And yes, if all goes well and there’s a thread 2 of I.M.P.R.E.G, then you will be able to play as the other members of the group.
Also, speaking of I.M.P.R.E.G, I think I scared away whoever usually makes Wiki pages for me, because it still sorely lacks one.

And finally, I really should finish boldly coming thread 1 soon, but I’ve just not been in the mood for it, sadly. Hopefully I’ll find the motivation to do so before to long…
>>
No. 135065 ID: 041c52

>>135061
Maybe Sapph for the Blue guy? Someone suggested Topaz in the thread. I want to see a cyborg dude.
>>
No. 135070 ID: 4854ef

>>135061
I like Topaz, if because it amuses me that it doesn't match the scale color.

Though I'm leaning towards the Cyborg or the Classy Lady.
>>
No. 135071 ID: e0c338

>>135061
That is a big sack he is caring.

Topaz sounds good to me.

I have a sweet spot for femboys, so i am going to go with that.
>>
No. 135073 ID: b1b4f3

>>135061
Damn boy, he THICC

...wait does "girly femboy" in this case mean a larger tougher male, since female Sakkilians are bigger? Or will it be a femboy by our standards, meaning a smaller submissive male?
A femboy would round out the group a bit better, I think. Then some of the more unusual breeders can enter the fray such as the cyborg and the lady with a dick.
>>
No. 135074 ID: e85a08

I'm shit with names, but if you're hurting with a dearth of suggestions, how about Russ?

What about a lady with a cyborg dick?
>>
No. 135081 ID: 2c5282

>Damn boy, he THICC.
People wanted a big and beautiful dad (As well as foreskin), so I’m happy to oblige… or at least try. The more body types the merrier as well.
>That is a big sack he is caring.
Not as big as Bayard’s though. What he got is the widest tools of the bunch.
>I like Topaz, if because it amuses me that it doesn't match the scale color.
Personally, I don’t feel for Topaz, but as this is a quest it’s you peeps who decide on a name. Of course, it won’t be official until he appears in the quest.

>...wait does "girly femboy" in this case mean a larger tougher male, since female Sakkilians are bigger? Or will it be a femboy by our standards, meaning a smaller submissive male?
By our standards, so a very curvy, makeup wearing and submissive dude. Zaton already has the “tomboy” slot filled, being the muscular, tougher one.
>A femboy would round out the group a bit better, I think. Then some of the more unusual breeders can enter the fray such as the cyborg and the lady with a dick.
Sadly, I believe that more than five will just become too many. Possible they might get some one-off scene, but having five characters will be enough as it is.
>What about a lady with a cyborg dick?
…I like the way you think. That might be an option if people express a lot of interest in the classy lady. But we’ll see, no promises.
>>
No. 135095 ID: 41f95b

A male cyborg sounds cool.
>>
No. 135098 ID: e0c338

The dialogue with Fever with the eyebrows wiggling made me giggle like an idiot Thanks, Kaktus.
>>
No. 135102 ID: 36784c

>>135061
That look on Bayard’s face tell us that he’s disappointed that someone has else has a better dad bod than he does.
>>
No. 135132 ID: 1670bc

Russ doesn't sound half bad.
It might be nice to team up with him as Team Double Dad, in pursuit of gals who are into Dads, and to help both Russ and Bayard reach and maintain peak Dad Bod. Plus, with how thicc he is, there would be zero shame in getting a good look of that ass.

Honestly, a classy lady who is also a proper cyborg would be awesome, but since that's probably a little much, a male robot/cyborg would be just as good. Either way, they'll be just as libidinous as the other members of IMPREG, correct?
>>
No. 135144 ID: f9464a

>>135061
>What about the last member?
I think he should be super curvy! With wide hips, thicc thighs, and a big ass! He'd be able to put almost all of the women to shame with how curvy he'd be!
>>
No. 135145 ID: 2c5282

>The dialogue with Fever with the eyebrows wiggling made me giggle like an idiot. Thanks, Kaktus.
It was one of those dialogues that write themselves, which honestly usually are my best writing. So yeah, had a huge smile when I wrote it as well.

>That look on Bayard’s face tell us that he’s disappointed that someone has else has a better dad bod than he does.
Sure, let’s go with that… And it’s not because I just copy pasted him from his character sheet use as comparison and he just happens to have that face there.
>Russ doesn't sound half bad.
I like Russ more than Topaz, but we’ll see what the rest of you think.
>It might be nice to team up with him as Team Double Dad, in pursuit of gals who are into Dads, and to help both Russ and Bayard reach and maintain peak Dad Bod.
Geez, if this continue this quest will soon become Dad quest: The dadening (Electric dadalow)… Resurrdadion

>Honestly, a classy lady who is also a proper cyborg would be awesome, but since that's probably a little much, a male robot/cyborg would be just as good.
It’s an idea which, if enough people want it, might just become reality.
>I think he should be super curvy! With wide hips, thicc thighs, and a big ass! He'd be able to put almost all of the women to shame with how curvy he'd be!
That’s pretty much exactly what the femboy will be, yes.
>Either way, they'll be just as libidinous as the other members of IMPREG, correct?
It’s a lewd quest, of course they are going to lewd all day long (Including such heinous acts as… *Gasp*hand holding!).

Now looking it over, I should really make a proper straw poll for the last member, so here, vote away:
https://www.strawpoll.me/42829199
>>
No. 135146 ID: b1b4f3

Does strawpoll not work anymore? I voted but the results say 0.
>>
No. 135147 ID: 36784c

I voted, but the results still show that no one has voted at all! Is strawpoll not working?
>>
No. 135148 ID: 8c4b2a

>Geez, if this continue this quest will soon become Dad quest: The dadening (Electric dadalow)… Resurrdadion
That was horrible, and that is saying much, coming from me, i love puns.

>hand holding!
Scandalous!
>>
No. 135149 ID: 8c4b2a

Have the same problem with the poll.
>>
No. 135157 ID: 2c5282

Let's try that again: https://strawpoll.com/3b4gwkzy8
>>
No. 135175 ID: c09f5e

>>992627
I was going to pick classy lady, but damn... if that's how you gonna do yo' Gundams, who's up for more? Even a masculine one would be cool.
I also didn't want to block the vote, but still, damn...
>>
No. 135203 ID: 864e49

Looks like we're getting a curvy boy.
But can the fourth one, the one with varkian dna, be a girl presenting penis? Cause the engineers are like "they're a different species and genetics is hard!".
>>
No. 135205 ID: 16ee1f

>>135203
I was hoping the two losing options would be combined and we'd get a cyborg or robot gal with a dick and balls (or full herm, but I have a feeling that'd be too much to wish for.)
>>
No. 135206 ID: 16ee1f

I'll preface this post by saying that I'm okay with the result of the poll. I liked some over others, but they were all alright in my view.

What I wanted to write is that this poll is a small example if how a poll where the most votes for a single option wins tends to result in a less satisfactory outcome for more of the voters when there's more than two choices. That was a rather long winded way of saying that, as of this moment, the number of votes not for a femmy guy with wide hips is more than those in favor (19 to 12,) so a majority of voters will get what was either not their first choice or what they didn't want. A better voting system would have been a ranked choice vote with instant runoff to get the result that was most acceptable to the most voters.

Alright, that's enough shoehorning my interest in voting systems into Kaktus' quest discussion. ...For now.
>>
No. 135212 ID: b1b4f3

The poll is very close indeed.
Maybe you should just go with whatever you want, Kaktus.
>>
No. 135434 ID: 2c5282

>What I wanted to write is that this poll is a small example of how a poll where the most votes for a single option wins tends to result in a less satisfactory outcome for more of the voters when there's more than two choices.
The poll was less about who’s going to win and more about gauging interest in character concepts for the quest… and seeing that, after a week when the poll was supposed to close, the score was 12, 11 and 10 it’s quite clear that people are interested in all three of them. Of course, this instead creates the problem of having too many concepts to work with…

>Maybe you should just go with whatever you want, Kaktus.
What I want is all three… but what I don’t want is seven controllable characters in the next thread.
>I was hoping the two losing options would be combined and we'd get a cyborg or robot gal with a dick and balls.
I don’t think I want to combine them, at least not those two options in particular. I have been considering combining Bayard and Dad number 2 I posted earlier in this thread though, as both of them really is the same character archetype, even though I didn’t actually manage to go far enough with Bayard. So I was thinking giving Bayard a bigger belly and some beefier arms the next thread, to make him more of the dad people seem to want, and then introducing the three vote options as breeder 4, 5 and 6. What are people’s thoughts about that? Good idea? Bad idea?
>or full herm, but I have a feeling that'd be too much to wish for.
Well, if people want to see a lady with a large, round belly make other ladies get large, round bellies, who am I to stop them?

And one last thing, something that I really should have thought about sooner: Do anyone have any suggestions for user names / comments for the stream chat in the quest?
>>
No. 135435 ID: 68df2c

>>135434
How about using some of our tags? That is us, the sugestors. I know some of us are annons, but not all of us. After all, we ARE looking at the speedrun.

>controllable characters
You mean ones that we will control, o ones that you will control? We can control the other breeders? WOWY
>>
No. 135436 ID: b1b4f3

>>135434
Hmm, you could put up another poll, asking what everyone's least favorite option is amongst the three. Then you can use data from both polls to come to a decision?
>>
No. 135437 ID: 36784c

>>135434
>I have been considering combining Bayard and Dad number 2 I posted earlier in this thread
>giving Bayard a bigger belly and some beefier arms the next thread, to make him more of the dad people seem to want
>introducing the three vote options as breeder 4, 5 and 6.
>What are people’s thoughts about that? Good idea? Bad idea?
I think that’s a good idea!
>>
No. 135444 ID: a9af05

>>135434
>What are people’s thoughts about that? Good idea? Bad idea?
That's a good idea.

It'll let you use all of the ideas from the poll without giving you too many playable characters to have to worry about.
>>
No. 135445 ID: 2c5282

>How about using some of our tags? That is us, the suggestors. I know some of us are annons, but not all of us.
I did try that, but large majority of people in the quest doesn’t have a name or a comment that would really fit. I did use some discord names, though slightly changed… but it seems like I might have changed them too much as no one noticed them.
>You mean ones that we will control, or the ones that you will control? We can control the other breeders?
If this quest ever gets a second thread, then the main gimmick will probably be that you can play as any of them, yes.

>Hmm, you could put up another poll, asking what everyone's least favorite option is amongst the three. Then you can use data from both polls to come to a decision?
Yeah, no, let’s not do more polls. One is enough.
>That's a good idea. It'll let you use all of the ideas from the poll without giving you too many playable characters to have to worry about.
Well, people seem to think it’s a good idea… or at least not a horrid one so far. But it’s not set in stone yet. I’ll probably introduce the curvy boy soon, but after that… we’ll see…
>>
No. 135450 ID: c09f5e

>>135434
>So I was thinking giving Bayard a bigger belly and some beefier arms the next thread, to make him more of the dad people seem to want,
Well, I don't mind Bay being a shortstack musclegut if noone else does.
>and then introducing the three vote options as breeder 4, 5 and 6. What are people’s thoughts about that?
I think the important part is the personalities play off each other well. They are a team after all. If it's easy enough to do, try to organize them as the classic Five Man Band: Leader, Rival, Carryer, Thinker, Heart. Plus a Transfer, to maintain continuity.
>Well, if people want to see a lady with a large, round belly make other ladies get large, round bellies, who am I to stop them?
P |
P
<

>>135445
>If this quest ever gets a second thread, then the main gimmick will probably be that you can play as any of them, yes.
Then, I'd recommend not introducing the Transfer until that thread. Of course, picking which char to be the Transfer would need another poll...
>I’ll probably introduce the curvy boy soon
Let me guess: he's complete with bird dick?
>>
No. 135478 ID: f9464a

>>135434
>Give Bayard bigger belly and beefier arms
I'm in support of this!

And you know what I think would be funny about this? What I think would be funny is after bulking up, Bayard ends up being stronger than Zaton. I just think that because Zaton always thinks he's hot shit, it'd be hilarious that he'd end up getting so confused on how Bayard can be stronger than him!

>>135450
>Well, I don't mind Bay being a shortstack musclegut if noone else does.
I don't mind either.
>>
No. 135479 ID: 5cf237

>>135450
>shortstack musclegut
I'm good with it too!
>>
No. 135497 ID: 1b0f28

Just got around to starting to catch up on IMPREG and got to >>/quest/986092 where Bayard is singing in the shower and thought I ought to share this little JoCat animation and ditty titled I Like Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Y5KVtU810

>>135434
>Well, if people want to see a lady with a large, round belly make other ladies get large, round bellies, who am I to stop them?
Well, I just got extra incentive to catch up with and stay caught up with this quest so I can suggest this when the time's right.
>>
No. 135512 ID: 86aaf2

So. Um. Having heretible cybernetics that grow along with the fetus/baby/child/teenager as they grow into adulthood is *not* an implausible technology! Even if it requires some sort of nanotechnology, a lot of the crazy biological stuff already shown in the quest uses very similar sorts of technology to what would be needed. And sure, you might need a specialized diet with more metals in it to grow them properly, but it'd certainly be possible! Then again -- she's probably not an expert on this...
>>
No. 135517 ID: e22e69

>>135434
I'm against changing Bayard's body type - I think it's fine as-is!
Not every paternal character needs to be a musclegut.
>>
No. 135518 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, absolutely no need for a sudden jarring body-type change.
>>
No. 135519 ID: c09f5e

>>135450
Some more stuff from me FWIW.

Too early to sell out Lizard Dad as protag*. He`s interesting to RP because people want to RP as a Dad, but his society`s gender norms and dominant sexes are flipped. We have to reconcile that.
It's certainly inspiring me to headcanon lizardmen to have pregnancy fetishes, not necessary breeding fetishes, to maintain loyalty to the alpha female. Maybe that's just me.

* though it would be funny if she turned out to be the most domestic-minded of the team. Her arc could be kiting out her room, as well as her womb.

>>135497
Audio did come from a livestream. Wouldn't surprise me if it was inspired from that; the meter is about syncs up with the rhythm.
>>
No. 135520 ID: a9af05

>>135512
I think the answer given in the quest is Kaktus saying that's not going to happen.
>>
No. 135521 ID: f3f534

>>135517
>Not every paternal character needs to be a musclegut.
But it's not every paternal character! Only Bayard would be like this! Everyone else would be different from him!

>>135518
>sudden jarring body-type change.
But it won't be sudden. It'll happen over the course of a few months in the quest. Bayard isn't going to go to bed and then wake up the next day looking different!
>>
No. 135525 ID: 4734c9

>>135521
I maintain that I am strongly against changing his body type.
>>
No. 135526 ID: 9b2889

>>135525
I too prefer his body how it is, i already got used to it. Maybe we can work on his tummy on the way.
>>
No. 135527 ID: b7a344

>>135525
Agreed, having a sagging gut is a very niche thing that a relatively low percentage of people in modern society like the look of, even though those that do are very vocal. Standards of beauty are called STANDARDS for a reason!
>>
No. 135534 ID: a9af05

>>135525
>>135526
>>135527
Guys, this is a sex quest, that's all for fun. You're taking this way too seriously. Please just let everyone have their fun with Bayard.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't having fun, but I'm sure that if wait for the next playable character that isn't Bayard, you'll start having fun again.
>>
No. 135536 ID: f3f534

>>135527
>sagging gut
I have no idea where you got that from. That would be too much, which isn't what anyone wants at all!

All Kaktus said was that they were going to change Bayard to look like this guy on the left >>135061 . I think he'd look fine like that. He'd have a good balance of fat and muscle, without having too much of either.
>>
No. 135540 ID: 4734c9

>>135536
And as I said, I'm fine as he is. I don't want his body type changed.
>>
No. 135543 ID: 9aaeef

I’d like to see Bayarde with a Dad’s body.
>>
No. 135544 ID: 2c5282

>Well, I don't mind Bay being a shortstack musclegut if noone else does.
>I'm against changing Bayard's body type - I think it's fine as-is!
Welp, so much for hoping that everyone would vote the same and make it simple. I guess I need to figure out another way to do this then. Bayard will stay mostly the same for now and I’ll see if I can get the muscle gut archetype into the quest without adding to many males.
>But it won't be sudden. It'll happen over the course of a few months in the quest.
Well, it was going to be only a few days, but with all the weird technology these guys have…

>I think the important part is the personalities play off each other well. They are a team after all. If it's easy enough to do, try to organize them as the classic Five Man Band: Leader, Rival, Carryer, Thinker, Heart. Plus a Transfer, to maintain continuity.
Isn’t the five man band: Leader, Lancer, smart guy, big guy and the chick? But yes, they are definitely going to have different personalities, don’t you worry. So… probably something like this?
Leader: Bayard.
Lancer: Zaton.
Smart guy: Robot.
Big guy: Gal.
Chick: Curvy.
Heart: Fiver.

>Then, I'd recommend not introducing the Transfer until that thread.
Most of the new breeders will be introduced next thread (or maybe in an intermission, I don’t know) as they don’t really add anything to the quest just yet. Also, you don’t need to worry, there will be a reason why there are six of them.
>Let me guess: he's complete with bird dick?
There’s a possibility, yes.

>Having heritable cybernetics that grow along with the fetus/baby/child/teenager as they grow into adulthood is *not* an implausible technology! Even if it requires some sort of nanotechnology, a lot of the crazy biological stuff already shown in the quest uses very similar sorts of technology to what would be needed. And sure, you might need a specialized diet with more metals in it to grow them properly, but it'd certainly be possible! Then again -- she's probably not an expert on this.
Athena is definitely not an expert on the subject, so you’re probably going to have to go to the science department if you want to figure out stuff like that.

>Just got around to starting to catch up on IMPREG and got to >>/quest/986092 where Bayard is singing in the shower and thought I ought to share this little JoCat animation and ditty titled I Like Girls:
I would definitely have used that clip for inspiration for better lyrics if it wasn’t for it being posted about two months after that update, because JoCat’s singing is darn cute. Instead, I got the idea from Berd’s animation on the original song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxq7CFuKKE
>Well, I just got extra incentive to catch up with and stay caught up with this quest so I can suggest this when the time's right.
Going by my current speed, you’re in no rush. I really need to get back into the game and update this bad boy everyday again…
>P | P <
I have to admit, I have no idea what you’re trying to say here.
>>
No. 135545 ID: a9af05

>>135544
>I guess I need to figure out another way to do this then.
I mean, you don't have to. We've already made our votes and most of us are in favor of Bayard getting a muscle gut to fill out that archetype. Meanwhile, there's only two or three votes against it.

I think it's safe to say that muscle gut Bayard is what most want to happen.
>>
No. 135546 ID: f3f534

>>135545
>I think it's safe to say that muscle gut Bayard is what most want to happen.
This is true. More people want this compared to the people that are against it. I think it should happen!
>>
No. 135547 ID: e85a08

I prefer Bayard the way he is, but if we're not following him the whole thread, it's not a big deal to me.

Hell, I'm here for the scaly ladies anyway.
>>
No. 135560 ID: f9464a

I really don't get why it's such a problem for Bayard to get a muscle gut. I think it'd be a good look for him!
>>
No. 135564 ID: 3213e1

I have a distinct feeling that Kaktus must be really enjoying the dialog with teh tweens. Although it seems easy to make a slip up. How are you holding it up?
>>
No. 135572 ID: 4734c9

Has an actual vote been held on the matter of Bayard?
Either way, I'm more in favor of introducing a musclegut character than changing one we already have.
>>
No. 135574 ID: 96c896

We could just not have a musclegut character.
>>
No. 135578 ID: 86aaf2

>>135574

This, totally this.
>>
No. 135581 ID: 40cc7d

Enjoying the quest
>>
No. 135647 ID: 4734c9

>>135574
This.
>>
No. 136255 ID: 681cb5
File 163267929375.png - (43.60KB , 400x700 , Ema.png )
136255

Hmm...
>>
No. 136256 ID: 96c896

Hmmm?
>>
No. 136257 ID: 681cb5
File 163275112235.png - (250.48KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
136257

I have no idea if anyone actually remember this old quest anymore, but I guess we’ll find out… if I actually managed to write the first post that is.
>>
No. 136258 ID: 2aa5f0

>>136257
what, are you remaking it or continuing it?

Also I'm use to quest disappearing for months at a time only to continue like nothing has happened. I'm still waiting to see if we'll ever go back to defective one day. Also hoping that we'll get a tozol quest 2 at some point but I have less hope for that.
>>
No. 136259 ID: 681cb5

It's going to continue where we left off. The problem is that it's been a year and a half since the last thread, so trying to make a proper recap is a bit challenging. (Mostly because I only remember half the quest in the first place anyway.)
>>
No. 136260 ID: 87f555

>>136259
That is ok, i can remember the big plot parts but not the details. I am happy to see Ema again! Or was it Emma?
>>
No. 136261 ID: 96c896

Just go over the important bits. A lengthy recap post is almost as much of a barrier of entry as not knowing what's going on.
>>
No. 136268 ID: f3f534

>>136259
I'm excited to see the quest return! But at the same time, I'm also worried that the problems from before are also going to come back.

One of the problems is that it felt like it takes us 12 to 15 updates to do a single action.

Another thing is that we made very little progress in the story and anytime we tried to do something, you unfairly threw things at us that prevented us from making any progress.

I understand that it's supposed to be a challenge to do things, but this time around, could you please not throw too many things at us all at once?
>>
No. 136269 ID: 094652

Welcome back. But this is thread 6, according to the wiki.
>>
No. 136271 ID: 681cb5

>Welcome back.
It’s not like I left? Just worked on other quests :V
>I'm excited to see the quest return!
And I’m excited to finally finish it! Woop!
>But this is thread 6, according to the wiki.
The wiki counts the Prologue as thread 1, where it’s more like thread 0. So by the numbering system I’m using, this is thread 5 :V

>The problems are that it felt like it takes us 12 to 15 updates to do a single action. We made very little progress in the story and anytime we tried to do something, you unfairly threw things at us that prevented us from making any progress.
It was rather noticeable how much I bloated the quest when I went back to get an overview of it, though I think it was because I wanted the quest last for a long time/ always have some kind of challenge for the suggester to solve every update. Hopefully, as I’m aiming to finish this quest in a timely manner now, I’ll keep myself from doing the same mistake again.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason