[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Quest Discussion] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
     

Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 32929)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 6900 unique user posts. View catalog

File 148623434982.jpg - (268.92KB , 1173x1054 , Beautiful butterfly.jpg )
32929 No. 32929 ID: 47be15

Here you can ask me to draw some of my characters or to place fan art in this thread
2102 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 45513 ID: 2bd15b
File 159682138288.jpg - (2.30MB , 3436x2267 , BB 524.jpg )
45513

This was just a short update that I did to answer some concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHe0wl-OJo
>>
No. 45514 ID: 5f4030

>>45513
That is retarded. I have tried being respectful of your position, but now I see that the only lesson you wish to impart is might makes right, so I’ll be honest.

This isn’t justice, this smells of liars covering up for liars *looks directly at Dervan*. We aren’t executioners, we are investigators. These is your orders? Fine, they’re wrong. There is no sense of law here, no justice. Only cocks with bloated egos covering up their own mistakes. Killing her will just make us lose any other chances we might have at finding evidence. We lack evidence? Fine, but let’s not just throw it away as soon as we find it. As for your concern of her lying to me, that’s what loyalty means. There is no concern about her lying because she is loyal to the cause. And loyalty can start with something as simple as mercy.

This is a farce. I won’t be leaving just yet, because I see there’s justice still to be served, one both sides of this investigation. And once hired, I don’t leave until my work is done.

And as for you, I have already been stabbed and tased today. And I laughed at all of them. *ghoulish smile* If you want to try for my knees be my guest. But I am having a very bad day. And I would turn your little dream into a nightmare and leave you begging to wake up.

*turns back to Dervan*
If any of you attack me again, I won’t hesitate to defend myself. I’m tired of being your punching bag.

*looks at the suspect* Inner thoughts: Don’t say anything, unless you can beyond a shadow of a doubt show the loyalty I was talking about earlier without words, I don’t know what else I can do for you.
>>
No. 45515 ID: 5f4030

>>45514
*ghoulish smile returns as a thought occurs*

So, why give it to Peregrine? He’s been the most successful investigator thus far. I admit my theories and ideas may have been lacking in substance, but perhaps you want him to learn the same way you’ve attempted to teach me by constantly making threats of bodily harm.

If these are your orders, prove it. The way I see it, this gives you deniability for yourself. “No sir! I wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger and killed the suspect, that was Agent Peregrine! He’s the murderer!”
>>
No. 45571 ID: e51896

Agent Corax... You were in the army, correct? I'm sure you have come across an enemy soldier that you have had the duty to kill. Those enemy soldiers had lives of their own, families, friends and dreams, fighting for what they believe is right, and some of those enemy soldiers may have been forced to fight a war they didn't want to be a part of. But as it stood, you still needed to terminate them as there was a war that needed to be won for the sake of everyone's safety, and sparing them would have caused a large risk in getting your brothers and sisters in arms killed. I want you to think about that. That is all I have to say.

Now, prisoner, I request that you look into my eyes for I must speak with you...

As things stood, you so many times kept information from us and from previous interrogators that we were forced to dig through your mind to find the truth. And for that, you have tried to stray too far from your destined path and are now derailing fast into oblivion...

Inner thoughts: ...and I know you can see into my thoughts through my eyes which I why I asked you to look into my eyes... I want you to know as things stand, I cannot save you. Even if I were to refuse to shoot you, you will only just suffer a more painful death by the hands of someone else.

Inner thoughts: ...but... Even though I cannot save you, that doesn't mean you are not helpless. There is a small possibility that you actually have the ability to save yourself that you do not realize... but it is all dependent on what you are willing to sacrifice in order to get yourself back on your destined path and save yourself from derailing towards your death...

Inner thoughts: That sacrifice I am referring to is... that secret you told me earlier. You told me how the girl Ana had escaped from being arrested by the investigator who caught you, and how she had a god hidden within her that our team would try to remove from her by killing her... >>45139

Inner thoughts: With that in mind, Happy also seems to have a deep interest in Ana considering he worked very closely with Essence, and how his robot was discovered at the scene of the crime. It is a large possibility that Happy does not want the investigation team to know that very important secret about the god Ana is hiding and would not want anybody to reveal it to us.

Inner thoughts: If you can reveal Ana's secret god to Thruster, it might help your case and show that you are not directly affiliated with Happy and want nothing to do with him other than that body swap ritual.

Inner thoughts: I know it is hard for you to reveal this secret as revealing it to Thruster will only cause that investigator who arrested you to hurt you, and that it will put the girl in more danger which I know your empathetic instinct won't allow...

Inner thoughts: ...But it is either facing his punishment or facing death which I will do everything I can to make sure he doesn't hurt you. And even though you'd be sacrificing the girl's safety, you will be saving septillions of lives by revealing Ana's secret god.

After all, you have stated you wanted to help the investigation team if you're spared, correct? Helping us means doing something you won’t be proud of.

If you can reveal Ana's secret that Happy doesn't want revealed to Truster, you might just be saved and I will not shoot you and I will do what I can to argue for your safety. Save yourself from being killed by revealing your secret. Save me from damnation for shooting you by revealing your secret... I've helped kept this secret for you to help give you peace of mind throughout this investigation, and now it is your turn to help me by revealing that secret.

...I will give you your chance to admit to Truster the god Ana is carrying as I pray your last rites... I can’t guarantee you this will work, but at least it will show who you truly stand with.

You may have tried to escape from your destiny and are being punished for it, but you have still gave us important information to help us in the capture of Happy. For that, the least I can do is pray to you your last rites so that you will be saved from your sins in the eyes of the Will of the World Inkiverusus. If you have any last word... please do not be afraid to announce it during my prayer.

Who knows, maybe your lasts words could be a secret kept from us that could save your life...

*continues to stare deeply in the prisoner's eyes and starts thinking hard about the moment the prisoner revealed to him Ana hiding a god in her >>45139 and starts praying*

*points gun at prisoner* Oh Inkiverusus, as this soul's long and arduous journey reaches the final steps towards your embrace, I pray that you grant this lost soul mercy, for through her blinded misguided fear and anguish she had endured for you in her world full of famine, she had mistakenly tried to stray from the intended path you intended for her to take and thus failed to receive the rewards for her hardships.

Let it be known however that the virtuous deeds she had performed here this day outweigh the sins she had made in her life, for her actions has helped shed light towards the path of the end objective you intend for us to achieve to help save the lives of many throughout the multiverse.

through the duties you have invested in us, oh Inkiverusus, we have succeeded to enlightened this lost soul and set the her back into her intended path in the world full of lies and deceits, and I pray that as her soul comes to you that you may save her from her eternal damnation.

In the name of Inkiverusus the Will of the World we pray ...Amen...
>>
No. 45576 ID: 5f4030

>>45571
If he fires, Corax will jam the gun upwards so both barrels fire into the ceiling missing the suspect, he will disarm Peregrine without hurting him, and open the shotgun releasing the empty shells, and still hold the gun to keep anyone from using it.
>>
No. 45577 ID: 2bd15b
File 159857630733.jpg - (3.97MB , 3272x3681 , BB 533.jpg )
45577

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWu-P1FAIP4&t=32s
>>
No. 45616 ID: d63ea8

Inner Thoughts: This is rapidly escalating out of control. But Dervan at least seems to be cowed by... Zirzam. You need to capitalize on this and de-escalate the situation.

"But I still can't go in."

Inner Thoughts: You don't have to. All you need is to have Corax and Peregrine survive. You remained quiet when you should have spoken up. Their actions need to be managed, now more than ever.

*Threshold activates his communicator so both agents can hear him before taking a moment to center himself:*

"Corax stand down. Dervan is looking for any excuse he can get, trying to antagonize him won't achieve anything."

Inner Thoughts: Corax is practical, give him a reason and he should follow.

"The witness who was recording the proceedings has left, any actions taken here would uh discarded as hearsay, Dervan has more allies here than you do."

Inner Thoughts: Now for Peregrine. Be sincere.

"I'm worried that you both m-might get thrown off the case or er worse. Dervan will be watching you -both of you- more closely. Try to stay in line especially now that Zirzam is here."

*Threshold takes his note pad out again and begins jotting down several more notes.*

Inner Thoughts: Your going to be called on for your analysis soon. You need to start refining your observations into more specific insights.

"I need to make sure that everyone is still in one piece."
>>
No. 45617 ID: b6ae90

>>45616
Inner thoughts: Aye-aye, sir.

...
>>
No. 45627 ID: e51896
File 159962444469.png - (222.65KB , 677x1035 , shadowy figure.png )
45627

*squints eyes towards the shadowy figure behind Zirzam and his assistant*
...Forgive me if I speak out of line, for it It might just be my mind playing tricks on me but, who is that in the shadows behind Zirzam and his assistant? I think I can make out outlines of a head and hair in that silhouette but...

I circled who I am talking about pictured
>>
No. 45628 ID: 2bd15b
File 159966790003.jpg - (2.81MB , 3508x2612 , BB 535.jpg )
45628

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xIV8FvO70&ab_channel=GreaterGuides
>>
No. 45634 ID: 7f3b63

>>45628
*looks between Zirzam and the prisoner.*

And what is it that you see here, I may ask?

Inner thoughts: Because what I see, is three people who look remarkably similar. I can’t help but wonder if they know each other. They may very well be of the same species. If they are, no doubt they will read this. Let’s find out.
>>
No. 45669 ID: d63ea8

Threshold speaks into the communicator:

"Remember to bow."

Inner Thoughts: Corax and Peregrine have enough of their own sense to remain respectful, so avoid giving them that note, but why would Zirzam show up here? You imagine that he has been observing all of the interrogations... what would make him appear now? The only thing that changed was...

*Threshold stiffens up.*

Inner Thoughts: ... the stenographer left... Meaning they know you are here as well. Act accordingly.

*Threshold bows to Zirzam and his assistant.*

"Thank you for gracing us with your presence great Zirzam the all-knowing."

"And thank you for releasing the detectives."

Inner Thoughts: You'll need to start calculating their actions alongside your own.
>>
No. 45696 ID: e51896

*takes a bow as requested*

inner thoughts: with Zirzam's assistant taking the gun and not immediately using it, it seems like he wishes to not intend to kill the prisoner. It looks to me like the Will of the World had extended the life of the prisoner. Could it be because she revealed that secret about the girl Ana? If so, I am blessed to be the shepherd that lead the prisoner back on Inkiverusus' intended path for her.
Lets see, they told me to focus on what I can comprehend. They could be referring to the secret the prisoner just told. If Happy has set their sights on Ana, then it could mean that Happy could be grooming her to work for her or manipulate her into doing something they want, especially if she has a god within her and if he knows about it which could be a huge asset for Happy to have on their team... we might need to get more information about where this Ana person is now.


*looks over at the prisoner*. I have a request for you. I know you wanted your job to be a quick in and out kind of job because you didn't want to stay in that universe for very long, but after you met Ana and looked into her eyes, can you explain to me the last known location of where exactly she was at before she met you at your location, or perhaps her performing any kind of actions that could imply what her end goal is in that universe besides wanting to switch bodies? It'll be important to monitor her actions considering what we know about her right now if Ana is one of Happy's main target to fulfill whatever goal he is trying to achieve...
>>
No. 45698 ID: 2bd15b
File 160106105111.jpg - (2.39MB , 3508x2021 , BB 539.jpg )
45698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dne7tQB1DC8&ab_channel=Antelopgrl
>>
No. 45701 ID: b6ae90

>>45698
*bows respectfully*

I am honored, my lord Zirzam. I would graciously accept your offer. I serve and obey.
>>
No. 45702 ID: e51896

*stares at prisoner but thinks his words as to not rudely interrupt Corax and Zirzam and not speak out of line*
inner thoughts: I see. We'll need to find and monitor Ana considering what we learned. I still have more questions such as asking what you were going to say concerning the robots before Thruster interrupted you earlier[/spoiler]>>45289[/spoiler] but I suppose it will have to wait until we meet again.
Until we talk again, please take the time to try to remember anything you might have seen that stood out in Ana's past when you looked into her soul through her eyes when you first met her that could help us get a lead as to where she is going such as specific people she may have met, her actions, anything that seemed important so that we may find her before something horrible happens.


*walks over to the mirror to stare at himself and quietly recites a prayer in his head as he waits for Corax and Zirzam to finish speaking or until someone talks to him.*
>>
No. 45704 ID: d63ea8

Inner Thoughts: Remember you are likely being observed. Assume anything that you say can be heard by Zirzam.

*Threshold speaks into the communicator:*

"Good work, Agents."

Inner Thoughts: Wait. Peregrine is doing something...

*Threshold takes a couple steps towards where Agent Peregrine is standing on the other side of the one-way mirror.*

Inner Thoughts: You're not sure if he is trying to convey something to you covertly. Either way he is too quiet. But maybe you can read his lips...

*Threshold leans closer trying to pick up what the words are.*
>>
No. 45705 ID: 2bd15b
File 160157368491.jpg - (2.18MB , 3182x2454 , BB 540.jpg )
45705

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0u7ev_r4qs&ab_channel=CargoofMusic
>>
No. 45706 ID: 118d99

>>45705
I defended myself. The man meant to kill me for an accident due to my injuries, to which I simply disarmed him. I didn’t hurt the apprentice, just stopped him from firing the gun and took all the shells out. Afterwich I handed the gun to Zirzam. He, oddly enough seemed to understand. But then again I was already bleeding badly and I made no attempt to hide my injuries either. Afterwards I went back to the healer who seemed... enthusiastic to see me. Not as much for my injuries however.

As for the prisoner, she is being debriefed as we speak. She’s added to our retinue as a consultant.
>>
No. 45708 ID: 2bd15b
File 160164448755.jpg - (1.81MB , 2100x3035 , BB 541.jpg )
45708

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrPPNT0a48Q&ab_channel=RetroSpecter
>>
No. 45709 ID: 5f4030

>>45708
Okay... So how to start... Let's start off with something kinda fun, I pick Door's character known only as "The Presence" and as for his character who will dress as? SCP-096 (The Shy Guy)
>>
No. 45710 ID: f3eb46

>>45709
To match this one as it’s two for one we need a character who will also kill you but for not recognizing their greatness. Unlike shy guy who kills you for even looking at him.


Dervan as Light Yagami
>>
No. 45722 ID: e51896

Laura as isabelle
Stitch as doom slayer
>>
No. 45723 ID: d63ea8

Well, if the theme is opposite who have a thematic connection...

I'd pick Godfrey to be Prowler from "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse."

And for Corax to be Wander from "Shadow of the Colossus."

Both are betrayed by the people they are working for; but while Corax is steadily chipped away at by Dervan, Godfrey is a sympathetic villain turned ally, albeit with a death-flag or two.
>>
No. 45725 ID: 2bd15b

Thank you for your suggestions. Tomorrow I will decide which idea I will choose.
>>
No. 45729 ID: 2bd15b
File 160199167604.jpg - (816.14KB , 1476x1484 , BB 542.jpg )
45729

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lz8MN6MQA&ab_channel=TheChalkeaters
>>
No. 45734 ID: e51896

Let's do explosives

The other Laura as bomberman
Melkior as the demoman (because etepatch
>>
No. 45737 ID: 218d84

Godfrey as King Arthur from Monty Python and the Holy Grail
and Anthony as his trust man servant Patsy
>>
No. 45739 ID: d63ea8

I'd say Bobbie as the Evil Queen from Snow White.

And Threshold as Neil from Class of the Titans.

Since both have mirrors as their main shtick.
>>
No. 45742 ID: 2bd15b
File 160234943344.jpg - (785.64KB , 1614x1419 , BB 543.jpg )
45742

As for the next chapter of Root and branches, it will start tomorrow.
>>
No. 45744 ID: d63ea8

I got it!

Zerzam as Ultra-Instinct Shaggy (capable of anything).
And Dervan as Scooby-Doo (the loyal dog).
>>
No. 45746 ID: caa473

>>45744
Scarred Ana as Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the action girl and best friends with Willow)
And Fortune Ana as Willow Rosenburg also from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the smart one and a witch also best friends with Buffy)
And for shits and giggles The Presence as Xander Harris also from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the best friend of both gals.
>>
No. 45775 ID: caa473

Anthony and Nathaniel as Mario and Luigi
>>
No. 45779 ID: 2bd15b
File 160294867257.jpg - (463.68KB , 996x1309 , BB 544.jpg )
45779

I must apologize for how long it took me to finish this one. To be honest I am not really happy how it even ended up looking in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oX6JfKKK5g&ab_channel=YoungGunner360
>>
No. 45823 ID: 2bd15b
File 160427083936.jpg - (1.27MB , 3136x1452 , BB 545.jpg )
45823

Me and the boys getting ready to catch the killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjp-_xhZXY0&ab_channel=BotanicSage%5BBS%5D
>>
No. 45825 ID: 2bd15b

I hope that you like the last costumes for Halloween that I did. I am sorry that I was a bit late in finishing them in the first place there was a lot of things that I had to do during October and even prepper for Svi sveti, which is what my country celebrates instead of Halloween. One more thing there is one imposter amongst you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rbgYh9fbkA&ab_channel=DroptheBassline
>>
No. 45860 ID: 2bd15b
File 160565555190.jpg - (1.80MB , 3196x1713 , Divergent 23.jpg )
45860

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua29wpDbv5k&ab_channel=LumpyTouch

>>45846
>>
No. 45862 ID: f3eb46

>>45860
And to do that we’ll need a wild card of our own.

Where is your brother? I need to ask him a few questions anyway.
>>
No. 45871 ID: 2bd15b
File 160589765813.jpg - (742.62KB , 1901x1340 , BB 546.jpg )
45871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TEXmfNIvwM&ab_channel=sleepCircle
>>
No. 45884 ID: 2094a0

>>45871
I only need him for one question. And if the answer is what I think it is, then he's got his own agenda. Maybe he'll join. But I'm in no mood for any games. After all, a clown should at least try and be funny right? What's the point if they can't even get one chuckle.
>>
No. 45900 ID: 2bd15b
File 160616406057.jpg - (1.38MB , 3040x1595 , BB 547.jpg )
45900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiosWCEaYkE&ab_channel=DjSona
>>
No. 45901 ID: 5f4030

>>45900
Hello.
>>
No. 45907 ID: 2bd15b
File 160640055396.jpg - (240.00KB , 1327x424 , BB 548.jpg )
45907

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRcYf06iMs&ab_channel=Jean-LucThomas
>>
No. 45908 ID: 5f4030

*is completely deadpan, it’s like talking to a brick wall*

Shut up.

I only need one thing from you. No games, no jokes, or riddles. Just honesty.

Who’s heart did you give me?
>>
No. 45909 ID: 2bd15b
File 160645617412.jpg - (1.27MB , 3020x1261 , BB 551.jpg )
45909

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQSgEDQV-E&ab_channel=TheSilverMKW
>>
No. 45911 ID: f3eb46

>>45909
*Hangs up halfway through his demand for a new drawing of happy*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctF-dVNR4jo

If he’s that desperate he’ll call back
>>
No. 45913 ID: 2bd15b
File 160649223211.jpg - (1.60MB , 2476x1963 , BB 552.jpg )
45913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3s9gB0K34&ab_channel=Benedique
>>
No. 45914 ID: 5f4030

>>45913
Okay so rather than going by some numerical order to show power I'm just gonna go down the list and explain who I think has the edge in each category.

Strength: this is actually closer than you think. But it also mostly depends on their physical bodies going into this. Given that Null doesn’t have a whole lot going for him in terms of over all strength, I would give the edge to Charred, but only by a slim margin.

Technique: The sad fact is Charred is so outclassed here, she would probably take the win on this alone. Laura bonded to Null would turn her into a walking blender that just consumes everything by sucking them into her body from where they are then consumed by Null. The other problem here is that the spirit Parasites are innately soul based creatures. And Null consumes that shit like it’s nobody’s business. Massive edge to Null/Laura, possibly enough to take the V.

Endurance: At first you would think that the two are actually similar. And I can see how you would get that on paper. But in practice I would hedge my bets just a litttle bit more towards Charred. Both have their respective weaknesses, and in part this comes down to host bodies as well whatever powers are granted by their symbiotic relationships. And from I’ve seen the spirit parasites are just able to take a bit more punishment. Null is harder to kill for sure but easier to defeat and get the K.O. If that makes sense.

Intelligence: This is another easy edge going to Laura/Null. I think both of them are able to strategize a bit more and would be able to work off each other better. The problem I see with this is that while Fortune used to be smarter, I get the feeling that as Charred and bonded with the Spirit Parasite, she would be rely more on instinct. Now you could argue in a fight that’s more important, but if we are going on the ability to strategize and come with a plan alone again it’s another victory to Laura.

Experience: Ooh, now this is where it gets interesting. Both Charred and Laura would have a good knowledge of each other to work off of. The problem here comes from the fact that the Spirit Parasite has never fought against Null, but Fortune has. So because of this Charred would have just the slightest handicap. They are extremely close and I think this is the only category in which I would have to call a draw.

In the end however pitting these two against each other, the fight would end very quickly. Charred is so outclassed when it comes to technique it’s not even fair. Null would consume the Spirit Parasite because she herself is a soul based being and he love that’s shit. She would not go down easy and she would fight to get out. But ultimately her fate is sealed, and she would be consumed.
>>
No. 45915 ID: 2bd15b
File 160658981197.jpg - (2.58MB , 3446x2322 , BB 553.jpg )
45915

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfQo2wp5y4&ab_channel=JarethXIV
>>
No. 45917 ID: 5f4030

>>45915
Here we go again. I’m gonna do it the same way I did last time. And I’ll be honest, this is not as close as you think it is.

Strength: Easy edge goes to the spirit parasite queen. As an adult she’s just got more going for her in terms of raw physical power. Null is good, but his power isn’t in strength.

Technique: Spirit queen gets roflstomped again here. Her fighting would be all about instinct and picking the right attack of the moment. Null would demolish her when it comes to technique. Every soul destroyed in this form makes him stronger and more lethal, which leads up to our next category.

Endurance: You would think that the queen would have Null beaten here. Ironically this is not the case, every soil destroyed inside Null only increases his power as he consumes them. This is not a fair fight anymore.

Intelligence: The biggest question I see with this is could the queen figure out that Null is only getting stronger every time she attacks. Yes, reasonably well at that. However her options then are to either try and take him out from the inside or flee. Given that she is mostly about self preservation she would try to flee. She may have a slight edge here, but it is not enough to take home the win in Null is determined enough to kill her. However, I’m still confides that Null wins this ones too as by the time she tries to flee he would already have begun to kill her.

Experience: Here’s another huge batch of irony for you. The Queen is a survivor for sure, and she would know how to get out of a situation. She would definitely have the edge over Null. It is still not enough to win this fight in her favor. She would get entirely consumed by Null and pulled into the void where she would get consumed.

This is not a fair fight for the poor queen. Could she survive? It’s possible but she is not winning this fight. She can hurt Null, but she is not winning.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason